From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: A new theory of gravity based on absolute motions.
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:13:09 -0000 (UTC)
<sdhrb7$1vj6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<0f87137e-6139-4f3a-960f-1179cf67fb6an@googlegroups.com>
<sdmad5$30o$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<e0e3ac06-006a-43f5-bc51-8682e9733f0an@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 16:13 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 8:39:04 AM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yes I disagree that speed can describe gravity.
>> Then you disagree with first-year physics.
>>
> I disagree with the concept that speed can describe gravity.

Then you disagree with first-year physics.

That’s fine, Ken. You never learned first-year physics. You never tried.
You never will at your age and your inabilities.

Why then would any physicist give any of your ideas any attention, since
you’ve never learned first year physics?

>>> Moron Holliday’s model Made certain assumptions that enabled him to
>>> conclude that speed can describe gravity and I disagree.
>> It’s not Holliday. It’s Resnick and Halliday.
>>
>> And you say you disagree with first-year physics, even the early chapters.
>>
>> Why do you think any physicist would read any of your stuff if you think
>> first-year physics is all wrong?
>>
>> And why do you think that any physicist would pay any attention to you if
>> you say first that “[Holliday] is wrong” and then you say “Holliday is
>> right with his model” and then you say “Holliday’s model Made certain
>> assumptions…and I disagree” and you can’t keep straight what you’re saying
>> from one day to the next?
>>
>> You’re in a home for the infirm because you can no longer take care of
>> yourself, and it shows in everything you try to say.

>> --
>> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o A new theory of gravity based on absolute motions.

By: Ken Seto on Sat, 10 Jul 2021

102Ken Seto