Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 17:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi
series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by
Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's
admission: Of all the stories
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 00:35 UTC

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission:
Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories
29m views

NASA reported a Solar Radiation increase of 0.005% yearly for 2010 to 2020. That is a huge increase. And in 2010-2020, that 25% of all Insects on Earth were killed. When stars shine from Faraday Law and not from fusion, means, well, it means all of life on Earth will go extinct in a few thousand years and Earth swallowed in Sun radiation.

We have a few thousand years to move out to Europa as a window of opportunity, and if not, it maybe too late and we go extinct and become toast.

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
26m views

AP's 147th book//AP's newest sci-fi book: Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 29, 2020, 3:44 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups

A must-- a must-- that beautiful Japanese symphony orchestra is mandatory for this song.
A re-adaption of Bob Dylan's song "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall" of 1962, with the Japanese symphony orchestra.

I know my mother, in heaven, is deeply proud of me, but unfortunately I was never able, nor smart enough to tell her how intensely proud of her, I was, while she was alive, forgive me dear mother, and I dedicate this song to you in mind, dearest Mutti, Johanna Poehlmann.

Oh, what have you been, my blue-eyed son
where have you been, my darling young one
I've stumbled on the side of ten misty sciences
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked engineerings
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans
I've been fifty kilometers in the mouth of a graveyard
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard UV Rays a-gonna fall

What did you see, my blue-eyed son
What did you see, my darling young one
I saw no insects ever around anymore
I saw birds dying both left and right
I saw black branches on trees all dying
I saw a room full of men with do nothing attitude
I saw coral reefs all bleach white in decay
I saw ten thousand talkers whose minds were all broken
I saw guns and missiles in the hands of petty dictators
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard UV Rays a-gonna fall

And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
What did you hear, my darling young one?
I heard the sound of a Solar Wind that roared out a warning
Heard the roar of that Wind that could torch the whole Earth
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were scorched
Heard ten thousand whispering and nobody listening
Heard thousands starve, I heard people sunbaked
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter
Heard the sound of a comic who cried in the alley
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-rays a-gonna fall

Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
I met a young child beside her dying pony
I met a man who walked his delirious dog
I met a young woman whose face had skin cancer
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow
I met one man who was wounded in love
I met another man who was wounded with hatred
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-rays a-gonna fall

What'll you work on now, my blue-eyed son?
What'll you work on, my darling young one?
I'm going back out 'fore the rays start killing'
I'll walk through the deepest dark forests
Where the people are many and their stomachs all empty
Where the farmer needs help in farming
Where the lithium miners need help in mining
And the engineers are always in need of more help
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten
Where black is the color, and none is the number
And I'll move to Ganymede, Europa, and Jupiter's moons
And reflect on the mission to Europa so all souls can see it
And I'll work on the Spaceship to fly all plants and animals
But I'll know my science well before I start working
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-ray's a-gonna fall

Excerpt from book:

Storyteller: It could be seen in many of the camps under the Europa and Ganymede moons, humans singing at night and the song that everyone was singing over and over again was -- "I Will Always Love You-- Planet Earth", and no-one had to memorize any lines just the one line.

Probably because it could be sung for hours on end with just the single line of--
"Will always love you, planet Earth, Will always love you". With many inflections, intonations, and higher keys and notes. Singing this song was almost as automatic as walking is automatic. A simple song that needs no instruments, just purely vocals, and so simple that young and old can participate. And it sounded like a symphony orchestra back on Earth when times were good on Earth. So throughout the camps and tents on Ganymede and Europa, one can hear the sweet sweet melody and voices all joining in-- I will always love you, my Planet Earth, always love youuuuuu......

And so much that humans had lost, lost their home planet and the realization slowly sinking into all of humanity, that the Sun was swallowing up the whole of the planet Earth. Earth, would be no more. When you lose something like that, you sing the most beautiful melody of that loss.

(Play in the movie with full vocals, "I Will Always Love You--Earth") (Song written by Dolly Parton and readapted by AP in 2021) (Play a full symphony orchestra with vocals.)

If I should stay
I would only die
So I will go, but I know
I will think of you every step of the way

And I...I... will always love you,
Earth, Mother Earth
Will always love you
You

Our precious you
You planet Earth
Our precious you
We lost you

Only memories now
That is all we have
So Good bye
Cannot help but cry

And I,... I,... I,.. will always love you
Always
Always love you, Earth dearest

I hope fate treats us kind
On Europa and other satellites
But above all, Earth was my best love

And I... I... will always love you
My darling Earth
Will always, always love you, you
Will always love you

And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
Always love you
Always love you, planet Earth
Always love you, Earth

29) Captain Am orders a total and full evacuation of his-kind from the Solar System after 200 years elapsed time. There was a going away party held on Europa.

(Play in the movie, theme song of NATURE, PBS TV program)

Storyteller: All went smoothly for humanity, for there are now many greenhouses lighted up from electricity and warm heaters and some caverns under the thick ice layers of the Europa oceans. There is a eerie scene of animals and plants, all miniaturized in the huge sprawling greenhouses as if it were a scene out of Africa in about 1600, when Africa on Earth was teeming with huge wild life, of huge animals all over the place and this is the scenery on the far-side of Europa and Ganymede.

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5
by Archimedes Plutonium

This is AP's 147th published book of science.
Author's admission: Of all the stories I have had in my life, this is undoubtedly my best and most loveliest and favorite creation, for it exposes love and compassion with science, not just for human to human but human to animal and plants. God bless thee, Lord God Almighty, Atom.

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) Captain Pu reincarnated as Captain Am.

(Background music, purely instrumental, without vocals, use a xylophone if need be, so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing here, O Tannenbaum 4:18 sung by Andrea Bocelli)

2) The Sun is Master in this House.

(Play in the movie with full vocals of AP's re-adaption of "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall", with that beautiful full symphony orchestra 7:33 Nara, Japan 1994, of course the hard rain is the hard UV light and hard X-rays from our Sun gone Red Giant).

3) Distress call from Earth to Main Spaceship.

(Play in the movie, Antarctica, Vangelis, 3:54)

4) Devil within Us.

(Play in movie, no vocals only a xylophone version, Sympathy For The Devil, The Rolling Stones)

5) Captain Am turns his spaceship around, heading back to Earth.

(Play Rondeau 1:47 (Masterpiece theme song))

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, The City of Prague Philharmonic, 3:32)

6) Humanity nor Aliens can rule Earth, just the Sun and maybe Jupiter and Saturn.

(Play in the movie without vocals but a xylophone translation, With or without you, U2, 4:59)

7) Earth waits 50 years for the Main Spaceship to arrive.

(Play in the movie, Water Music, Suite No. 2 in D major No. 2 Alla Hornpipe, The Best of Handel, 4:12)

8) Captain Am arrives on Earth.

(Background music play no vocals, substitute a xylophone instead Gesu' Bambino 3:34 (with that high female voice) Andre' Rieu Christmas Around the World)

9) Captain Am orders a rapid top priority biotech engineering of a specific coral reef species, that which humans had nearly extincted.

(Background music, full vocals in the movie start playing here, Ave Maria sung by Elisabeth Kulman, (aus Dresden) 6:52 background music)

10) Coral Reefs, the Angels of the Ocean.

(Play in the movie, Strangers in Paradise, Andre Rieu, Love Songs, 2:58)

11) Captain Am orders a biotech analysis of all humans with a DNA coding of intellect and able to follow orders.

(Play in the movie with only instrumentals replace vocals with xylophone plus symphony orchestra, Bob Dylan's "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall", with that beautiful full symphony orchestra 7:33 Nara, Japan 1994, of course the hard rain is the hard UV light and hard X-rays)

12) Sun and Jupiter are emperors of Solar System, not Earth nor humanity nor aliens.

(Play in the movie on xylophone keys, Born Free, Mormon Tabernacle Choir, 2:55)

13) Captain Am starts the Public Teaching of all Humans via TV programs.

(Background music without vocals so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing Archimedes Plutonium 4:23 Prophet, Ramona Falls)

14) Captain Am orders a biology genome archive to be brimming full with extras, and the recording on film, tape, books, and digital library of all known wildlife on Earth be saved for Europa.

(Background music full vocals start playing Archimedes Plutonium 4:23 Prophet, Ramona Falls)

15) Captain Am inspects all the farmlands and farm output.

(Background music without vocals so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing Archimedes Plutonium 4:23 Prophet, Ramona Falls)

(Play in the movie, There is a Balm in Gilead, Quiet Streams, 4:44)

16) Captain Am inspects all the mining and the mining output.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, BBC Concert Orchestra, 3:57)

17) Captain Am makes an inspection of all the engineering factories for drones, drone-spaceships, electric towers and Solar Sails.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, Electronix, 3:29)

18) The biology SEQUENCE revealed by Captain Am on tv.

(Background music without vocals so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing Archimedes Plutonium 4:23 Prophet, Ramona Falls)

19) The physical SEQUENCE revealed by Captain Am on tv.

(Background music without vocals so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing Archimedes Plutonium 4:23 Prophet, Ramona Falls)

20) Captain Am orders training of all humans on the Sequences and how to live on Europa.

(Background music in the movie start playing a xylophone remake without vocals Nessun Dorma (Turandot) 3:10 Luciano Pavarotti)
(Background music in the movie start playing full vocal Nessun Dorma (Turandot) 3:10 Luciano Pavarotti)

21) Building of -fold-up- transport drones, Solar Sails, and greenhouses, and Tesla power plants.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, The Essential Movie Soundtracks, 3:23)

22) Captain Am orders the Humans into a Initiation of the Sequence with sending a Human-made Drone Spacecraft to fly to Europa and back.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, The City of Prague Philharmonic, 3:32)

23) Electric current Interstellar Highway of Diamonds.

(Play in the movie no vocals, just symphony, Bob Dylan's "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall", with that beautiful full symphony orchestra 7:33 Nara, Japan 1994)

24) Captain Am orders a special astronaut team of humans with their newly built conglomerated drone Spacecraft to reside permanently on Europa.

(For the movie start playing here, Chariots of Fire 3:32 100 Greatest Film Themes.. Soundtrack, City of Prague Philharmonic)

25) I am not going to Europa without my race horse stallion.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, Canadian Bagpipes, 3:10)

26) Captain Fe ramps-up the Miniaturization of Life to humans.

(Play in the movie, Antarctica, Vangelis, 3:54)

27) Europa the first to be colonized, as greenhouses go up, food in oceans and air and heat in greenhouses.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, Electronix, 3:29)

28) Europa and Ganymede have electricity with Tesla generators, so has breathable air, heat, light, and plenty of food.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, A Century of Movie Soundtracks, 3:23)

(Play in the movie with full vocals, "I Will Always Love You--Earth") (Song written by Dolly Parton and readapted by AP in 2021) (Play a full symphony orchestra with vocals)

29) Captain Am orders a total and full evacuation of his-kind from the Solar System after 200 years elapsed time. There was a going away party held on Europa.

(Play in the movie, theme song of NATURE, PBS TV program)
(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, Gravity Four, 3:21)
(Play in the movie, Quiet Streams-- There is a Balm in Gilead 4:44)
(Background music, purely instrumental, without vocals, use a xylophone if need be, so as to hear the movie poems recited in the movie start playing here, O Tannenbaum 4:18 sung by Andrea Bocelli)

30) Scenes of happy humans inside their greenhouses on the far side of Europa, watching movies of wildlife on Earth and especially the white rhinos of Africa.

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, original 3:31)

31) Scenes of humans taking the initiative to terraform all the Jovian Moons with Tesla Electrical towers.

(Play in the movie with full vocals, those high female vocals, Beethoven's Ode to Joy, Andre Rieu, 4:10)

32) Final scene of humanity departing Earth and steering a gigantic 10 tier Spacecraft, The Ark of Plants & Animals of Earth, named the Spaceship Earth, departs Earth carrying every known species of Earth to its new home, Europa.

(Play in the movie with full vocals, "I Will Always Love You, Earth" )

(Play in the movie with full vocals, start playing The Lords Prayer with Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Andrea Bocelli, 4:25)

| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

1) Captain Pu reincarnated as Captain Am.

(Background music, purely instrumental, without vocals, use a xylophone if need be, so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing here, O Tannenbaum 4:18 sung by Andrea Bocelli)

Blessed be the Lord Gods Almighty in Heaven, for saving humanity, making their new homes on Mars, Europa, the Jovian satellites, the Saturn satellites, and a beginning colony on Pluto with their Tesla Electric Power Generators, beaming electricity between the various colonies, wirelessly. Keeping themselves warm, safe and well fed. What humans back in 2020 Earth time thought were pulsars. But turns out that all pulsars were Tesla Electric Power Generators and are victorious advanced intelligent life that escaped their deadly UV and X-ray stars and colonized their outer fringe planets and satellites.

This will be the all time best movie of all, for it predicts the future, and how foolish here on Earth we have morons Putin chasing after Ukraine when Russia needs to chase after a colony on Europa.

EU national anthem--

Freude, Freude
Fruede schoner Gotterfunken
Tochter aus Elysium
Wir betreten feuertrunken
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum

Deine Zauber binde wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt
Alle Menschen werden Bruder
Wo dein sanfter Flugel weilt

When Earth has idiot Putin chasing after Ukraine and idiot Xi chasing after Taiwan, when both idiots should be chasing after Jupiter's moon called Europa, for our Sun has gone Red Giant phase.

Quoting the Internet of Beethoven's Ode to Joy

O friends, not these tones
O Freunde, nicht diese Töne

But let's strike up more pleasant ones
Sondern laßt uns angenehmere anstimmen

And more joyful
Und freudenvollere
Joy (joy), joy (joy)
Freude (Freude), Freude (Freude)

Joy, beautiful spark of the gods
Freude schöner Götterfunken

Daughter from Elysium
Tochter aus Elysium

We enter, drunk with fire
Wir betreten feuertrunken

Heavenly, your sanctuary
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum
Your spells bind again
Deine Zauber binden wieder

What the fashion strictly divided
Was die Mode streng geteilt

all people become brothers
Alle Menschen werden Brüder

Where your gentle wing rests
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt
Who made the big hit
Wem der große Wurf gelungen

to be a friend's friend
Eines Freundes Freund zu sein

Whoever has won a devoted wife
Wer ein holdes Weib errungen

Mix in his cheers
Mische seinen Jubel ein
Yes, who even has a soul
Ja, wer auch nur eine Seele

His names on the earth round
Sein nennt auf dem Erdenrund

And whoever hasn't been able to steal
Und wer's nie gekonnt, der stehle

Weeping out of this covenant
Weinend sich aus diesem Bund
All beings drink joy
Freude trinken alle Wesen

On the breasts of nature
An den Brüsten der Natur

All good, all bad
Alle Guten, alle Bösen

Follow their trail of roses
Folgen ihrer Rosenspur
She gave us kisses and vines
Küsse gab sie uns und Reben

A friend tested in death
Einen Freund, geprüft im Tod

pleasure was given to the worm
Wollust ward dem Wurm gegeben

And the cherub stands before God
Und der Cherub steht vor Gott
Happy, happy as his suns, his suns are flying
Froh, froh wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen

Happy as his suns fly
Froh wie seine Sonnen fliegen

Through Heaven's magnificent plan
Durch des Himmels prächt'gen Plan

Run, brothers, your path
Laufet, Brüder, eure Bahn

Run, brothers, your path
Laufet, Brüder, eure Bahn

Happy like a hero to victory
Freudig, wie ein Held zum Siegen

Like a hero to win
Wie ein Held zum Siegen
Run, brothers, your path
Laufet, Brüder, eure Bahn

(Run, brothers, your course)
(Laufet, Brüder, eure Bahn)

Happy like a hero to victory
Freudig, wie ein Held zum Siegen

Like a hero to win
Wie ein Held zum Siegen

Happy, happy, happy like a hero to win
Freudig, freudig, freudig wie ein Held zum Siegen
Joy, beautiful spark of the gods
Freude, schöner Götterfunken

Daughter from Elysium
Tochter aus Elysium

We enter, drunk with fire
Wir betreten feuertrunken

Heavenly, your sanctuary
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum
Your spells bind again
Deine Zauber binden wieder

What the fashion strictly divided
Was die Mode streng geteilt

all people become brothers
Alle Menschen werden Brüder

Where your gentle wing rests
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt
Be embraced, millions
Seid umschlungen, Millionen

This kiss for the whole world
Diesen Kuß der ganzen Welt

Be embraced, millions
Seid umschlungen, Millionen

This kiss for the whole world
Diesen Kuß der ganzen Welt
Brothers, above the starry sky
Brüder, über'm Sternenzelt

Must a dear father live
Muß ein lieber Vater wohnen

Brothers, above the starry sky
Brüder, über'm Sternenzelt

Must a dear father live
Muß ein lieber Vater wohnen
You fall down, millions?
Ihr stürzt nieder, Millionen?

Do you suspect the Creator, world?
Ahnest du den Schöpfer, Welt?

Over the starry sky
Über'm Sternenzelt

He must dwell above the stars
Über Sternen muß er wohnen
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Ludwig Van Beethoven

AP hopes he lives long enough to see his favorite movie. Please include this song.

A perfect song for this movie, __Americium saves Humanity__, sung by Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion, and or Josh Groban. I do not have to change many words of the lyrics as-- Humanity has to evacuate Earth, carrying with us all life of Earth as is possible and striking out to Europa, a moon of Jupiter, in order to live. For our Sun has gone Red Giant and will swallow Earth.

I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know
Let this be our prayer
When we lose our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe

I pray we'll find your light
And hold it in our hearts
When stars pass by each night
Let this be our prayer
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

We ask that life be kind
And watch us from below
Watch us from above, dear Lord
We hope each soul will find
Your love 231Pu

Let this be our prayer
Let this be our prayer
Hope every Earth life
Becomes Europa life
Need to find a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

Atom, atom, atom atom

AP, King of Science

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Wed, 8 Jun 2022

5Archimedes Plutonium