From: Solo...@old.bikers.org (Catrike Ryder)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: e-bikes are low powered motorcycles, not bicycles
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 15:49:57 -0400
References: <TwgTN.503153$gq2.361163@fx02.ams4> <prhs1j9b7l5a3psqakuca8qteq0i16vrqr@4ax.com> <XoATN.19566734$ee1.1158131@fx16.ams4> <g9qu1j9j7b1t87d2he88j5hmbkro8phr10@4ax.com> <bfXTN.1250207$Rq2.1062355@fx15.ams4> <5vm12jla34bk4obe3sbm4skadbba2nqem4@4ax.com> <KVfUN.498245$Gp2.102438@fx04.ams4> <hem92jl82o8mnaimgfaj8pu0qiqmv1bjjc@4ax.com> <v035mr$aolm$4@dont-email.me> <v03abj$bnbi$3@dont-email.me> <3cma2j5up7vfgplh25i47sc0hsh6r5sv3c@4ax.com>
 by: Catrike Ryder - Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:49 UTC

+1

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o uk 500 watt bikes proposed

By: Roger Merriman on Mon, 15 Apr 2024