From: MichaelA...@griftersconjobsllc.com (LegionX)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: Morro Bay Pano + Photo
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:53:45 -0500 (EST)
 by: LegionX - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 03:53 UTC

Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>I think he likely was tied to them... but from what he has shown in this groupI see no real skills with coding.

He was friends with the others in VX. His viruses are 100% his
original code tho. He didn't even use a tutorial to help with his
first one - as many others did. There were no tutorials for him
to go by - he opted to write them in a language that wasn't
friendly to the task. What can we say? He likes a challenge.

So he was on his own from start to finish. It's easier to write a
virus in pure assembler than it is to write one using an HLL. And
Gremlin didn't pick an HLL with many hand holding features to do
this with. He selected an odd duck called ASiC. That language
barely qualifies as an HLL. It's barely above assembler. It has a
grand total of 80 internal commands. Anything else you want or
need from it has to be provided by you. Either using it or
another language to add functionality.

We did tell your stupid ass - almost everyone with HHI has
comparable skillsets. Most of us are coders - like Gremlin. This
is why we understood what he did and for the most part why he did
it.

We disagreed with him on the entire release aspect. We've had many
a discussion with him about that code. And the dataloss his viral
code was responsible for. We are his friend but that doesn't mean
we turned a blind eye to the stupid and harmful code he wrote
either. We didn't have a problem with the coding aspect. It can
be mentally stimulating to write self replicating code that can
evade your systems defenses. We understood that. We didn't agree
with their release in any manner..

snit did you know that he got two legit av never expires licenses
for regged copies in his real name while an active vxer? He did a
deal with them. In exchange for regged copies of their warez he
would email a fresh binary of his latest digital bug twenty four
hours before it was provided on his pro virus website. Av got a
24 hour heads up and he got full access to their software with
his own personalized registration key.

So some Av already knew Raid aka Gremlins real information. The
only avers to try and dox him though was Sophos. He kept
embarrasing clueless cluley so cluley thought he'd pay Gremlin
back and disclosed his first and last name in a virus bulletin
article.

The more David brings up for the purposes of sliming him - the
more pathetic people learn you really are for trying to paint
Gremlin out as a functionally illiterate and incompetent fraud.
He's already forgotten more about computers than you, David
Brooks, and Steve Carroll combined even know about the machine
sitting in front of you. He can school all three of you on
hardware software and networking. If that's not enough of an ass
kicking, thanks to his secondary trade skills as an electrician
he can run new dedicated circuits for those computers. He doesn't
need to call a system builder a network engineer or an
electrician. He's trained certified and has skill in all
three.

And if you're claiming that you've seen nothing involving skill
from Gremlin - why did you and only you have such a hard time
with duplicating his AZ program? What does that say about you
snit? How based on the struggle you had doing that can anyone
assume you're in a position to be able to determine who does and
who doesn't have skill?

>Carroll blows him away.

Hows that? Carroll has shared script. Gremlin has shared actual
source code for a binary when it's compiled. You had a hell of a
time porting one of his simple programs called AZ so what makes
you even think you're qualified to determine that Carroll has
done as you wrote?

We haven't seen him discuss a disassembly of an executable. We
have seen Gremlin have such discussions.

>Heck, I am a shitty scripter and we each have done things the other has failed to be able to do,or at least easily do.

We doubt that you could write anything in script that Gremlin and
or Steve Carroll couldn't duplicate with relative ease. The fact
you admit you're a shitty scripter should tell most who
understand logic and can apply it - that you are not even semi
qualified or knowledgeable enough on the subject to give any
opinion. Let alone the one you have. So logically speaking the
only reason you made the comment was to try and take a cheap shot
at Gremlin because you aren't even close to being in the same
league. And because you cannot stand the fact they get along and
either of them can school your master in it holding dumbass
without really even trying.

You are so desperate that you wish Gremlin needed help to write
those viruses. It chaps your ass that he did not. And it's
absolutely burning you up seeing all this disclosed about him. A
disclosure which has *destroyed* the label you pulled from your
arsehole to describe and slime him for search engine seeding.

Even you can see the writing on the wall here. You know you
royally fucked up in writing that bs description of Gremlin. And
now you're wondering how you can revise and sell a new story.
Rather than admit you lied about him. Yet again.

He can't be as you described and have a background anything like
the one David has brought up. Again - totally destroying the
known false description you wrote for him to feed the floodbot
for the specific purpose of screwing him over with search
engines. You're a total dishonest pile of pigshit. You fucked up.
Everybody knows you fucked up for sure now too snit. For
sure.

You're going to have to come up with something else. The past
David shared for the purposes of fucking Gremlin over have
instead - exposed you for having lied multiple times about
Gremlin.

David is so focused on revenge that he doesn't give a second
thought about posting material about Gremlin which directly
contradicts your story you fabricated to describe
Gremlin.

We told you that David wasn't your friend. Again because of his
immense hatred of Gremlin he has confirmed you have lied about
Gremlin. He doesn't care about the position he's placed you in -
it's all about getting even with Gremlin. He tried to dox Gremlin
unprovoked some years back. Gremlin performed a proper righteous
and well deserved followup David doxxing two years after David
initiated. It's been about getting even since then. You're
nothing more than a pawn in his game. When the fuck are you going
to wake up and realize that?

Doesn't matter that he tossed you under the bus and will
repeatedly do so if he thinks he can get one over on Gremlin or
con someone into thinking Gremlin is an evil person who needs to
be hungout to dry.

David is so focused on this he challenged every attempt you made
to infer Gremlin used someone elses code to work from - as you
did with your bots - and continued to dismiss and correct you.
Ouch. What David did was torpedo your anti Gremlin description
that wasn't ever based on facts.

When it comes to Gremlin - for David - you're nothing more than a
means to an end. He was hoping you were more intelligent with
skills you don't have so that you could help him with Gremlin. He
has come to the realization that Gremlin would use you as a
chewtoy. You do not have the abilities David assumed you did.
Therefore you aren't as valuable to David as he initially thought
you would be.

He hasn such little confidence in your ability to square off with
Gremlin that he has attempted to protect you from Gremlin. If he
thought you could deal with Gremlin or us on your own - he
wouldn't have. Yes snit - David knows that you're in way over
your head. And now thanks to his xposting efforts the cocky
posters from rec.photo.digital aren't interested in playing along
anymore.

Hh mistook Gremlin for being a weak usenet troll - he went by
Davids words without fact checking. Probably wise of him to stop
trying to help David dox him when he did. Because - it's one
thing to get a smartass attitude with someone you mistake as
being a regular joe for an infamous former blackhat hacker isn't
it. :)

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Morro Bay Pano + Photo

By: Savageduck on Wed, 29 Dec 2021