From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: Morro Bay Pano + Photo
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:05:33 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:05 UTC

On Jan 15, 2022 at 2:33:54 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<6ywEJ.252174$onI5.121028@fx13.ams1>:

> On 15/01/2022 02:12, Snit wrote:
>> On Jan 14, 2022 at 3:56:56 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
>> <YcnEJ.19849$0Kl7.15483@fx11.ams1>:

>>> It is because the law didn't catch him that I came to Usenet to bring
>>> him to his senses!
>>>
>> You will fail.
>

> Leopards changing spots?
>
> Sadly, you are probably right. :-(
>
> It's been fun trying though.

And it makes sense to try. I know I give people chance after chance after
chance. It seems the right thing to do even when the chance of success is
small.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Morro Bay Pano + Photo

By: Savageduck on Wed, 29 Dec 2021

92Savageduck