Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 05:07:59 -0700 (PDT)
<op.1m2enfg0mvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <6c7c0ec6-e8a0-4d00-a509-1e370a74843en@googlegroups.com>
<op.1nen35afmvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <15b28ae3-a78b-4903-9182-1a5bd600d73an@googlegroups.com>
<op.1nkqc7c1mvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <1bea1a7b-c87d-49b9-9ad5-922e83f5a0een@googlegroups.com>
<op.1nspeig0mvhs6z@ryzen.lan> <4896c405-27e3-4d4c-8427-441ea30e3a0fn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1n8b07xmmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <8f61f495-7464-43b3-8974-538f7da17287n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ob0aqjdmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <a1c0e9a5-f986-41d3-9a60-7d2c8eae44b3n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1oflf4y1mvhs6z@ryzen.home> <bb4cf3e6-5d16-4a54-bbd5-e40138396ff1n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1oo8z2ggmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <7d34db4b-ef66-43bf-9305-e5cefb0f43b0n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ov1vmu1mvhs6z@ryzen.home> <e26ceada-7006-4891-afea-9bac5b794616n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1oylqzl5mvhs6z@ryzen.home>
Subject: Re: Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)
From: whisky.d...@gmail.com (Whisky-dave)
 by: Whisky-dave - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 12:07 UTC

On Friday, 8 July 2022 at 00:19:45 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jul 2022 15:10:33 +0100, Whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Judging by the size of a lifeguard's cock on the beach, it was quite warm. 9 inches flaccid! Swinging all over the place!
> >
> > Not sure I'd be that intrested I'm not a beach sort of person.
> > A friend of a frind had an 8.5" but when he got a hard on he got a bad nose bleed which didn;t exacly
> > turnn his lady friend on, felt quite sorry for him but couldnt; resist laughing when he told me ,
> > and everytime I saw him chat a girl up.
> ROTFPMSL! Why on earth would a stiffy be connected with nosebleeds? Nosebleeds are usually high blood pressure, maybe the pressure goes up when excited and is enough to burst the blood vessels in his nose.

Yes that's exactly what happens , and why when people get angry their blood pressure goes up and they go red.
Blood vessels can burst too which adds to the effect.

> >> Sounds fun to me. You're just a wimp.
> >
> > I can think of better things to do when naked.
> Making a girl shriek in pain is fun. Bury her in the Finnish snow too, make her shiver, shaking muscles is sexy.

Yeah I can't imagine doing that sort of thing in the streets of london.
But OK in a fetish club(s) I've been to but snow isn't needed
not sure I'd like to see a partners parents or my parents frolicing around either.

> >> Then you sneak them in. Use your imagination.
> >
> > How, not much room down my trousers for a bottle.
>
> Places I go to are outdoors, easy to shove something somewhere.

It' depends on security a friend of mine used to climb over the fences or go under tham at glastobury
he did that for years during the 90s. Neverv paid to get in.

> > Sure maybe sneak in a couple of minitures hardly worth the effort.
> > They frisk you too, check any bags even looked in my camera case last saturday.
> > If teh club night runs after midnigh then you even have to have photo ID.
> Fucking control freaks.

Islington council threatened to clsoe them down if they didnl' keep records, even some of the pubs do it.

> >> I've got addicted to that. I have a total of 3 smartphones, 9 CPUs, and 13 graphics cards running 24/7 doing a lot of science research. Alzheimers today. They're studying a certain protein that makes some people completely immune to it. I have a couple of neighbours with it so I'm doing my bit.
> >
> > That's good but how effienct is the old kit for number crunching, is it really worth the cost of the electricity.
> It heats the house anyway. And yeah I could buy new stuff to use less power, but newer stuff is very expensive at the moment. I also like running stuff into the ground. I don't give a shit if my car gets fuck all mpg for example, it's still going after 20 years.

So is my mac still like to play the odd game of starcraft on it.

> > I gave my mordan short 80W speakers, twop old dysons, and quite a bit of other stuff to the british heart foundation , they didn;t want my old computers
> > as it'd take them too long to erase discs, finding pucka sotfware and get them working.
> I used to know a postgrad student how did that as a hobby, he took old computers and did them up to give to charity. He used to come to me for a few spare parts to complete them. I gave him stuff for free that was too old for any research use.

A friend did that bought cheap items tested them on his Macs and if they worked he then sold them on ebay as working on Mac OS
He made a bit of money but he just lovered doing it for a year or so then got bored.

> >> Doesn't the bus driver refuse to let you on when you keep falling over?
> >
> > Which I don't. Getting out in the iopen air sort of sobers me up enough to be able to walk the few 100 metres to teh bus stop.
> I'm very good at being drunk. I can be 5 times over the legal limit and the police don't even notice. Once I was completely stoned too, all I got was a fine for not wearing a seatbelt. Stupid fuckers.

One thing I've always wondered about is how far over the legal limit I'd be but I've never been tested.
From being a bit merry to telling crap jokes to falling over and ending up comatosed on the floor and not being able to get to bed.

> >> Anyway, in civilised (non-town) society, we don't have regular public transport. Since we can afford cars and can go anywhere we like whenever we want.
> >
> > I can pretty much do that with cabs. Don;t have to worry about parking either.
> > Drop off or pick up outside the cliub or pub.
> You're missing out on the fun of driving.
> >> I find all driving fun. Think of it as a game not a necessity. All other drivers are your enemy.
> >
> > I doubt you've driven much in london then.
> I've driven through the rush hour in Paris, now that was fucking mental.
> >> Fucking cool! I'd love to see that played in a local church, the locals would go mental. I don't think most religious nutters would appreciate it..
> >
> > Yeah the girl I work with sings in a gospal chior they were on the BBC gospal chior of the year or something before covid struck.
> > I offered her the option of singing a friends band song called the the fuck up, which she dedicated to one of her exs,
> > https://youtu.be/8stuqJQOCAA?list=PL_bzmSg_7wz-CjDopzatloJoolP5Rhft1
> Ugh, looks like an evil witch.

Well that was the aim these drama students etc..

>And the song sux.
> > I think that would sound cool I like the sound range of gospal chiors just a pity about teh crap lyrics and lack of guitar an riffs.

> >> Neither am I, that's entertainment for the dopey masses.
> >
> > Yep, although I did watch a bit of womens football last night.
> Why don't they all play naked? In mud? Take it less seriously and end up in a brawl?

I've seen videos of such thing back in the 80s.
>Then I'd watch it.

> > And some of the women tennis players are cute, but doubt I';ll ever get the chance to meet any
> > doubt I'll see them in the clubs I go to and proabbly even less likely to see them in my local aldi or lidle
> Wozniacki's nice.

I thought he was the one that worked with steve jobs on the Macs in the mid 80s.

> Makes a cute little orgasmic noise when hitting the ball too.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)

By: David Brooks on Wed, 27 Apr 2022

324David Brooks