Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 06:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
<op.1phdlzi8mvhs6z@ryzen.home> <867e0f9a-4dca-40aa-b163-e0099a1fb32cn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1pi507hwmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <7b395cef-9327-4197-a710-297a6c996f37n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1pkyhldsmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <7334cc5f-bd7d-4824-b3f2-fd1dbf1aa4e7n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1pk2y1wkmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <8cbb65eb-b0a3-490b-8af7-d75b16af5effn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1poqwxz2mvhs6z@ryzen.home> <76ac85ba-3aff-4d57-8298-0c0b480b088fn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1pqc7xhcmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <281935dc-8dd0-4153-b4a4-8254beef5743n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1pvs6nfsmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <b09e5939-2ebe-4608-b9be-deb4be1b1116n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1pzdgbcwmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <a80ed0d0-1c43-46a1-bc26-4a14962a42fbn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1qh7yc1lmvhs6z@ryzen.home> <8f1c2501-b1d0-432c-8f27-8a5dc58416cdn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1qo7hq2amvhs6z@ryzen.home>
Subject: Re: Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)
From: whisky.d...@gmail.com (Whisky-dave)
 by: Whisky-dave - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 13:08 UTC

On Wednesday, 10 August 2022 at 19:40:37 UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Aug 2022 14:22:35 +0100, Whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I've managed 5 years twice, although in both cases we were on and off. One spent too much money and the other one never shut up. Apparently some people find someone they can put up with forever.
> >
> > I klnew a few couples like that not married but been together over 25+ years.
> > It's not like they don;t have arguments it;'s just that they seem to work things out.
> 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce.

Pretty useless stat. really has little meaning nowerdays.

> >> Wow. She wants to get pregnant with John and marry Jim? What happens when John wants to see the kids?
> > John would never know he had kids so wouldn't be a problem I assume.
> Until Jim says something, and the kids start hunting down their real dad.

If, Jim might not know or care.

> >> One of my girlfriends was married with 4 kids. She kept thinking about leaving him for me, but living in a seperate house nearby as two people, 15 parrots, and 4 kids in one house would be a fucking mess.
> >
> > Yeah 4 kids , an Irish GF said she wanted to have 5 daughters as she was one of 5 girls.
> > Closests I;ve ever come to a heart attack was when she cuddeld up to me saying I'd really like 5 children.. all girls...
> Like you can control if they're girls. Could have an abortion if they're the wrong one I guess.

I wouldn;t of cared what gender they were but 5 is far too many I was thuinking cloers to zero.

> I can't stand young girls, they're too egotistical. Boys are easier.

> >> They eat take aways to avoid the healthy tasteless shit the school tries to ram down their throats. Wasn't there a school on the news where parents were selling them burgers through the fence?
> >
> > Yeah. trouble is crap food is taste , you just have to know .
> Nothing crap about it, I'm sure our bodies cope with anything we shove in there,

Little evidence of that it's why so many are obsese.
>after all animals in the wild often don't get a choice.

They do, animals can usually eat what is aviable if the right food suff doesn't exist then the species doesn't survive
It's what survival of the fitest really means it's not about who is the stonger indivudual.

> >> But the driving to school is absurd, it's health and softy gone mad. When I was at school if you set foot in the car park you got taken to the headmaster.
> >
> > Ah those were the days,
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LIpFTM8q3s
> They should bring back the belt.

Yeah I bought it one of my whips to enforce socail distancing ;-)

> >> The school I worked at recently, the kids just play in the car park, and the staff are meant to avoid them. They stayed out of my way though. I snuck up on a couple of boys once by coasting my Range Rover up behind them, then I revved up the 3.5 litre V8 6 inches behind them and they fucking legged it. After a while the same car didn't work so good, very difficult to start. I was turning it over and over when trying to go home and some kids were behind me laughing. I stuck my head out of the window and said I wouldn't stand there if I were you. They ignored me. I knew it would start eventually, but running on LPG, which was trickling into the exhaust there was gonna be a bang. A fucking explosion and flames out the exhaust, they ran too. They got to like me, for some reason doing a jump over the school speed bump in a
> >> Honda CRV is classed as cool. Probably against many regulations.

> >> What's your opinion on nudist camps then?
> >
> > Don't really have one I went not my sort of thing I guess.
> Clothes are irrational.

I use mine for keeping my keys 2 bunches, 4-6 cards, a bit of money and that's just to get to work.

Don;t think I could cope this weather being naked pretty hot in london and the heat reflecting off the concrete .
Then there's the risk of sunburn.

When at work I need pockets for tools and all sorts of things.
Can't imagine many jobs wwere clothes of some sort are an advantage.

> >> to one in France and there were 3000 people, of all ages from toddlers to OAPs, all completely starkers. And guess what, I never saw a single erection.
> >
> > Why would you, a female friend asked me why do men find it sexier to see her in a very short skirt, and wearing a bikini bottom as knickers,
> > than when she's on a beach wearing the same bikini bottom.
> > I said it's probbaly down to what you almost see and imagination .
> No, I get a stiffy as soon as a woman gets naked. But that's when we're about to fuck. Being naked on a beach isn't sexual, it's natural.

That's why I don't se nudist camps as sexual, they just don;t interest me.

> > Years ago people got excited about seeing ankels and then knees
> It's pathetic. Sex is natural and we should all be fucking anyone we see.

Pissing and shitting is natural and needs doing more often , but I wouldn;t want to see someone taking a dump next to me
while I was eating or having sex.

> >> Why did you pretend to be knackered then?
> >
> > Didn't want to draw attention as to why I didn't you try harder.
> > Same with any sport I'm probbaly more interested in sport now than I was as a kid,
> > but just watching it though.
> I'm the opposite, watching is boring, participating is the fun. You don't sit and watch people playing computer games, you don't sit and watch them play monopoly. You do it yourself.

Plenty of people watch sport including darts and snooker.
Something like 9 million watched the lioness win that football trophy.
Not everyone plays football.

And there's a massive market in Esports and growing all the time.
The streaming platfom twitch.tv was set up for it.
People playing call of duty etc I know a few that watch others play.

Oh and then there's porn but no one watches that do they ?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)

By: David Brooks on Wed, 27 Apr 2022

324David Brooks