Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer. Now I are won.

tech / rec.photo.digital / Re: Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)

Re: Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)

<op.1qyr7si8mvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=12696&group=rec.photo.digital#12696

Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)
<op.1pvs6nfsmvhs6z@ryzen.home>
<b09e5939-2ebe-4608-b9be-deb4be1b1116n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1pzdgbcwmvhs6z@ryzen.home>
<a80ed0d0-1c43-46a1-bc26-4a14962a42fbn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1qh7yc1lmvhs6z@ryzen.home>
<8f1c2501-b1d0-432c-8f27-8a5dc58416cdn@googlegroups.com>
<op.1qo7hq2amvhs6z@ryzen.home>
<8359b508-c022-4525-b6c4-71e2fde95d57n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1qs9ppgbmvhs6z@ryzen.home>
<50719c18-f7ba-41cb-a648-1195a30b7d8cn@googlegroups.com>
From: CK1...@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 23:46:30 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 22:46 UTC

On Sun, 14 Aug 2022 03:31:50 +0100, Whisky-dave <whisky.dave@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Pretty useless stat. really has little meaning nowerdays.
>> It means what it's always meant, maths hasn't changed that much. It means 1000 people get divorced and 2000 live happily. Not good numbers.
>
> What about those that a separated, or just married but don't live together.

That's hardly a successful marriage.

>> > If, Jim might not know or care.
>> I guess she'd have to time things right.
>
> wouldn't be to difficult, but I did find the 'logic a bit odd, but she was french and female they all seems a bit weird,
> well most of the ones I've met anyway.

A French exchange student (who was supposed to help teach us French) when I was at school fucked one of my friends in the swimming pool. For some reason they actually drained it and cleaned it! Don't think she got into much trouble, they weren't obsessed with ages back then.

>> > I wouldn;t of cared what gender they were but 5 is far too many I was thuinking cloers to zero.
>> I'd like one. Be better to give it your full attention.
>
> I think 2 is a good number, 3 perhaps .

You said closer to zero a minute ago.

>> > Little evidence of that it's why so many are obsese.
>> That's the amount not the type.
>
> it's the amount of fat, sugar and salt in processed food, that is the problem.

Bollocks. Calories are calories. People are fat or thin based on genetics. We need to stop the unhealthy blobs breeding.

>> > They do, animals can usually eat what is aviable if the right food suff doesn't exist then the species doesn't survive
>> > It's what survival of the fitest really means it's not about who is the stonger indivudual.
>> I doubt any animal knows which food is better for it. It eats what's available or tasty.
>
> They do they have senses and experience.
> Some get it wrong, but generally in the wild they are OK.
> They have eyes and a nose they can use.

They know what's poisonous, but I doubt they have a grasp of vitamins.

>> > Yeah I bought it one of my whips to enforce socail distancing ;-)
>> One of your whips? How many do you got?
>
> Just two, they were bought for me a sort of joke thing.Never really used them on anyone.

"Never really"? So sort of?

>> > I use mine for keeping my keys 2 bunches, 4-6 cards, a bit of money and that's just to get to work.
>> My housekey is attached to my wrist strap, a little RFID tag. For money you only need 1 card, or even just your phone.
>
> were would o keep your phone ?

You can get arm pouches for phones. I have one, but I've only ever used it to carry a chocolate bar in a marathon - my secret weapon!

>> > Don;t think I could cope this weather being naked pretty hot in london and the heat reflecting off the concrete .
>> > Then there's the risk of sunburn.
>> WTF? At 41C with clothes on you'd be soaked with sweat. Naked means it can evaporate. And your skin adjusts to UV levels, it's called a tan.
>
> It's called being burnt, skin cancer.

A myth. How can a natural thing be bad for you? Suntan is your skin adkusting the amount that gets through.

> Strange how the muslim countries cope with wearing lots of cloths in hot weather, it's actually cooler wearing things like cotten. Sweat keeps you cool.

It needs to evaporate. When your shirt is soaked with sweat, remove it. You will immediately feel cooler.

>> > When at work I need pockets for tools and all sorts of things.
>> > Can't imagine many jobs wwere clothes of some sort are an advantage.
>> So wear a tool belt and nothing else. I guarantee you'll get laid or fired within the hour.

>> > That's why I don't se nudist camps as sexual, they just don;t interest me.
>> So you only like sexual things? A nudist beach is just a relaxing place to go.
>
> I don't find beaches relaxing they bore me.

You do something fun to get tired, then relax. Go windsurfing or swimming or running or something.

>> > Pissing and shitting is natural and needs doing more often , but I wouldn;t want to see someone taking a dump next to me
>> > while I was eating or having sex.
>> Do you get upset if you see someone stopped by the side of the road taking a leak?
>
> No I've seen it but it;s not the sort of thing I find attractive.

It's just a natural thing that has to be done.

>> > Plenty of people watch sport including darts and snooker.
>> > Something like 9 million watched the lioness win that football trophy.
>> They're morons. Entertainment for the masses.
>>
>> > Not everyone plays football.
>>
>> So what? Play something that interests you then.
> Not really interesting in playing sport.

I don't like stuff like football, but a running race is fun.

>> > And there's a massive market in Esports and growing all the time.
>> > The streaming platfom twitch.tv was set up for it.
>> > People playing call of duty etc I know a few that watch others play.
>> That's just stupid. Play the game don't watch it.
>
> Its; a good way of leanring how to play.

Rubbish, experience teaches you anything way faster, that's why kids do experiments at school and not just listen to the teacher.

>> > Oh and then there's porn but no one watches that do they ?
>> That's not a sport, that's admiration.
>
> or wishful thinking.

Same thing.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Photo taken in 1977 (was - Mac drive letters?)

By: David Brooks on Wed, 27 Apr 2022

324David Brooks