From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Time does not end...
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2023 11:06:23 -0800
<uha6ru$h7o2$1@dont-email.me> <653AAB43.5A7C@ix.netcom.com>
<9e1a393e-9eee-4d62-9eee-c4295fc8e146n@googlegroups.com> <uhehjq$1qt9a$1@dont-email.me>
<c467944c-cf01-4725-9609-0298006b8e3an@googlegroups.com> <uhk17c$3gre7$1@dont-email.me>
<653DE1BC.7F50@ix.netcom.com> <uhmg0h$27lp$1@dont-email.me>
<653EEB77.413F@ix.netcom.com> <uhmrv3$42st$2@dont-email.me>
<653EFDD8.68CA@ix.netcom.com> <uhn8f7$9sim$1@dont-email.me>
<653F4E8B.10D8@ix.netcom.com> <uhp3nc$k6ng$2@dont-email.me>
<6542AEDE.3AD@ix.netcom.com> <uhub6q$1p2jm$1@dont-email.me>
<6542DA2A.40A0@ix.netcom.com> <ui120o$2csu7$2@dont-email.me>
<65453C49.5E08@ix.netcom.com> <5d04587e-32db-4bf3-b9d4-6f66dcf918e0n@googlegroups.com>
<65469B68.5BBF@ix.netcom.com> <65475785.672F@ix.netcom.com> <2dbef5a9-8259-4643-8597-986fea3cbd3an@googlegroups.com>
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 19:06 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 1:50:43 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > The Starmaker wrote:

> > > The PROOF is in the definition of the word..."In".
> > >
> > > **** Definition of the word...In:
> > > **** expressing the situation of something that is or appears to be
> > > enclosed
> > > **** or surrounded by something else.
> > > **** https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=define+in
> > >
> > > YOU yourself uses the word "In"!...surrounded by something else.
> > >
> > > Are you not aware of what you speak????
> > >

> > So, when you write: The universe is *in* the hypersphere's boundary...
> >

> > you are sayin: The universe hypersphere's boundary is enclosed or
> > surrounded by something else.
>
> Not at all. The hypersphere is the final dimension and is
> not in any higher... no more physical orientation exists beyond it.
> There is only one universe measured...
>
> Mitchell Raemsch
> >

> > Don't use the word...."In".

Maybe you don't understand the word...."boundary".

You need to see beyond the boundary, beyond the borderline...beyond the
horizon.

There you will find...something else.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge the unchallengeable.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Time does not end...

By: mitchr...@gmail.com on Thu, 19 Oct 2023