From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Clock rates don't depend on 'gravity'
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:08:53 +0100
References: <1qjzapf.4x32anjoun3dN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl> <fc1c0291-3ec4-4680-9205-4364066866b3n@googlegroups.com> <1qk1voc.213jzf13azqkyN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl> <72d27ecf-40a9-4fe3-be9c-ef70251489e5n@googlegroups.com> <1qk34o2.oapx0l1u3s2r5N%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl> <b1f50f96-35ec-438b-b255-98b6482c0ebfn@googlegroups.com> <1qk3auu.11kp79k1e6bo9xN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl> <70dcc785-2a05-4254-9927-ccc4491e4164n@googlegroups.com>
 by: J. J. Lodder - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 20:08 UTC

There is only one,

Jan

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Clock rates don't depend on 'gravity'