Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium &
Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the
atoms electron. 6m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 19:40 UTC

AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron..
6m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 18, 2023, 8:49:48 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
43 Tc Technetium lies between 42 Mo molybdenum and 44 Ru ruthenium.

61 Pm Promethium lies between 60 Nd neodymium and 62 Sm samarium.

What I am saying is that the true electron of atoms is the Muon and so a Periodic Table based upon Muon and Proton as the basis, would not have Tc and Pm as rare, just not accounted for as being elements on both sides of Tc and Pm.

This book also explores the idea that many Beta emitters would be different elements altogether if the electron of atoms were the 0.5MeV particle.

For example the Green glow in the dark radioactive elements would be new different elements in short time if the true electron of atoms were the 0.5MeV particle. And the reason these elements can glow in the dark as Green or Blue for long long long time, is because the muon inside of proton torus is manufacturing those Beta magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV.

So this book is all about proving that the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom electron and why radioactive elements can glow in the dark for so so long of a time and still remain being the element they are.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron..
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 18, 2023, 4:06:42 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, what this book offers is a Logical Explanation for when I bought a compass with Beta emitting luminous dials-- glow green in the dark around 1970. It is over 50 years later. I have the compass on a table with other compasses, and still, that 1970 green glow in the dark compass is as bright tonight as it was 50 years ago.

Old Physics and Old Chemistry cannot explain this. All they can do is smother the facts under their silly argument-- that only a small portion of the 0.5MeV particles (electrons to these fools) is emitted. Whereas AP says that the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. And that Faraday law is creating new 0.5MeV particles of Dirac magnetic monopoles that enables the atoms to last 50 years and pour out a steady stream of those 0.5MeV emissions.

The reason that we have no Technetium and Promethium samples is not becuase they are rare, but because the Old Chemistry and Old Physics tables of elements is based upon the electron being the 0.5MeV particle, when it is not. That is the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Actually Technetium and Promethium are quite common. Look at the atoms to either side of Tc and Pm. Looking at the cosmic abundance of elements Mo and Ru are very common but if we add up all the Mo and Ru and averaged them, divide by 2 we then realize that 1/4 of Mo and 1/4 of Ru are actually the atoms of element 43, Technetium.

Same goes for Promethium, averaged the abundance of Neodymium and Samarium -- quite quite commonly found in Nature that 1/4 and 1/4 are atoms of Promethium.

In Old Chemistry, Old Physics, when you screw up, screw up royally in thinking the atoms electrons are 0.5MeV particle, you end up with a screwed up Periodic Table itself.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 18, 2023, 10:29:28 PM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So, in Old Physics Old Chemistry, they had a electron of atoms be the 0.5MeV particle outside a tiny dense nucleus of protons together with neutrons. With no job or task or function for any thing.

In New Physics, New Chemistry, AP places the electron of atoms as the muon, a 105MeV particle, nestled inside a proton torus of 840MeV thus 840 Windings and doing the Faraday law between the proton and muon. The neutrons in AP physics are capacitors that storage the electricity produced by proton & muon.The neutrons can be anywhere from 1 eV up to 945MeV, as they collect the electricity produced by the proton+ muon.

In AP Physics, there is no nucleus of atoms, but instead toruses. And in large atomic numbered elements, the protons of S, P, D, F form large toruses. So that a Gold atom would have a mainframe proton torus of the D orbital. And inside that D orbital would be another D orbital and inside that would be P orbitals of protons as toruses, then S inside of P orbitals.

So, in Beta radioactive decay, we are not seeing electrons decay from atoms but rather the products of the proton+muon electricity production-- magnetic monopoles. This is why AP's green glow in the dark compass needle is shining as bright in 2023 as it did in 1970, for the green glow is the manufacture of fresh new magnetic monopoles in proton + muon Faraday law.

Another disturbing facet and illogical mindless Old Physics and Old Chemistry were. They thought you could strip away as many electrons as the 0.5MeV particle as you wished to strip away and still be a gold atom. They crazily thought you could strip 79 of the 0.5MeV particle and the atom remaining is still Gold. This is utterly crazy.

In AP physics, the electrons are the muons stuck inside a proton and so there is never a stripping away of a single muon, unless you remove the entire proton torus and lower the atomic number of that element.

But another facet of this AP atom is the idea of the S orbital being inside the proton toruses. What I am leading up to is the idea that the alpha particle a helium atom so to speak, is a S orbital of hydrogen and helium. And this S orbital is traveling round and round inside a larger orbital-- perhaps P or D orbital, and in alpha particle decay, since atoms have no nucleus, that the alpha decay is a ejection of a S orbital by perhaps a collision with another orbital inside the mainframe proton torus.

So, has anyone checked to see if the speed of alpha particles coming out of Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden gold foil experiment is identical in speed and momentum to a alpha particle from decay of transuranic elements. Is there barely no difference from a Rutherford alpha particle in his experiment from a alpha particle emitted by plutonium? If barely no difference, means that the AP picture of S,P,D, F orbitals are nested inside of a mainframe torus, these smaller toruses, all for the purpose of making maximum electricity..

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:18 AM (13 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now this would explain very nicely why it is extremely difficult to fuse two atoms together, but radioactive decay is a natural easy process.

For to fuse two atoms means taking the hydrogen proton of 840 windings torus and its muon inside, to alter its total geometry to have a torus of 2 x 840 with 2 muons inside the final torus.

Whereas radioactive decay involves simply the bursting out of a magnetic monopole in Beta decay or the bursting out of the proton torus a S orbital torus ( a small torus inside the Mainframe Torus D or F orbital).

Now how well studied are alpha particle decays?? Has anyone noticed a dominant quantized speed of most alpha particles??? Because here I am thinking that the alpha particles are S orbitals knocked out of the Mainframe D or F proton torus. A collision with a D orbital torus upon a S orbital torus, much like Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden noticed a collision of a alpha particle by a P or D orbital to get those large angle recoils.

In the AP atomic view, we have a large mainframe torus a D or F orbital holding inside the mainframe smaller orbital toruses S and P, and when we have alpha decay, it likely is the smallest torus housed inside all those other toruses that has a collision with a larger torus, like a car smacking into a truck or head on and kicked out of the Atom.

But fusion would be where two proton toruses need to be cut and then bandaged together to make a new larger torus. Of course our Sun and stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law, so that even in the immense power of the Sun and stars, fusion is rarely occurring. Long time ago I estimated that the Sunpower by fusion is on the order of 5% or less, and the 95% of the energy of the Sun is Faraday law going on inside each and every atom.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:37 PM (1 minute ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now the speed of measured Alpha particles from decay is in the range of 5 to 7 percent the speed of light. What is the maximum speed of a alpha particle considering its rest mass?

The speed of measured Beta particles has been 99% speed of light.

Now, I am touching on a topic of Proof of God. An everyday proof that God exists, for physics cannot explain why particles move so fast. Every time a alpha particle is observed in Nature it is going at a speed that is huge, and everytime a Beta decay is measured it is nearly speed of light. As Feynman defines the Atomic Theory "..in constant motion.." As if the Universe is alive. If not constant motion, the Cosmos is dead with motion going to zero.

So how can AP say that the proton is a torus with muon inside in nearly the speed of light circling inside the proton torus producing electricity, how can I say the muon is nearly the speed of light-- in perpetuity. Is the interior of Protons the residence of God (atomic God) to have perpetual motion? In other words, unless Physics itself can explain why the interior of atoms have nearly speed of light and perpetual motion, that this is proof of God's existence (atomic god).

Is there logical sense to say if the Speed of Light is a Constant requires a perpetual motion near the speed of light when inside a proton torus????? Something like that would save us from saying the existence of God, that atom totality, causes the interior of atoms perpetual motion at near speed of light.

See my book: All Existence.. that of the syllogism of the Atomic Theory.

My 231st published book

All Things are made up of Atoms. The Universe is a Thing. Therefore the Universe is one single Atom of 231Plutonium // Logic

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The last time I worked on this idea was 2017, when I wrote it in my 8th edition of Atom Totality. And when I wrote it there, I was wanting to switch out the term "things" for a more scientific term such as "matter". For I was not comfortable with All things are made up of Atoms-- The Universe is a thing, therefore the Universe is an Atom. The upshot of switching "things" for "matter" made it better, but never eased my discomfort. I still felt there was room for improvement in the syllogism. Here on, 6 years later, I have finally found what makes me totally comfortable about the syllogism I have in 2023. It is not the switching of terms, but rather the inclusion of both quantifiers into the syllogism. Inclusion of the "Every or All" Universal quantifier along with the Existential quantifier that solves the logic. It ends up with "All Existence..." And the case can be made in life in general-- if stumped by a problem, best lay it aside and let the mind in subconscious find the best answer. I know in projects around the house, if I jump into them immediately I often have to "undo" that work. But if I rest and sleep on the problem for 3 weeks, I find the best way to tackle the work. In this case, I rested on the problem for 6 years, and now reaping the rewards.

This book is about the Logic form of the Atomic Theory as a syllogism. And I dare say, my book would be a nice companion book to Titus Lucretius, poet and scientist with his magnificent De Rerum Natura poem on the Atomic Theory. If not for Lucretius, much of our history knowledge of the Ancient Greek Atomic Theory would have been lost and unknown.

A Logic Syllogism can be seen to some extent as verses of a poem, Titus Lucretius lovely poem to the Atomic Theory. And for which AP believes the calendar of the world was set as year 0000 as Lucretius writes the poem in year 0000, and now we are 2,023 years later from the poem on Atomic Theory.

Cover Picture: The cover picture is my iphone photograph of a old book of 1931, so old that the pages have "yellowed". It is the only book in which I have proof that the idea the entire Universe is one big atom, is stated. It is by a chemist who has excellent writing skills and writes of the history of the Atomic Theory. I took the photograph of page 4-- A SHORT HISTORY OF ATOMISM
 by J. Gregory, Univ. Leeds, 1931, page 4-- and capturing the passage where Gregory talks of the Democritean Atom the size of the entire Universe. The only difference really between Democritus Atomic Theory in Ancient Greek times almost 3,000 years ago, and AP in 2023, is that if Democritus knew the chemical table of elements, he would be looking for what element is the Atom Totality.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY778BJK
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 941 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 40 pages

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium &

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

2Archimedes Plutonium