Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 00:27:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Conversation in sci.physics with John Sylvester, 25May2023
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 26 May 2023 07:27 UTC

On Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:53:21 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> by J. Gregory, Univ. Leeds, 1931, page 4-- and capturing the passage where Gregory talks of the Democritean Atom the size of the entire Universe. The only difference really between Democritus Atomic Theory in Ancient Greek times almost 3,000 years ago, and AP in 2023, is that if Democritus knew the chemical table of elements, he would be looking for what element is the Atom Totality.
>

> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY778BJK
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2023
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 944 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 44 pages
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium
> 3:21 PM (1 hour ago)
> 
> 
> 
>
> JS> > -What is your motivation for posting for so long? You seem very passionate about science, having posted thousands of times to Usenet. I'm curious as to what it is you wish to accomplish.
> >>

> AP writes: Well, if you read into the Atom Totality theory, it is not long before you come upon a concept crucial to that theory. Called Superdeterminism. John Bell the Irish engineer played a key role in quantum mechanics with his Bell Inequality, and the solution that John came up with is -- Superdeterminism. A world where no free-will exists and all is fated. We now a days recognize this as quantum entanglement, and NOVA recently did a show on this concept.
>
> It is not by chance or circumstance or luck that the Internet Usenet came about in early 1990s, but was fated and slated to be up and running and that the Atom Totality theory would use Usenet as a command platform to spread new true science. It is not by happenstance that I continue to use sci.math and sci.physics but my destined fate to use them as a communications platform. I seek not to accomplish anything, but that to fulfill my role destined by fate-- King of Science.
>
> Feynman, the last king used colleges and book writing. Maxwell used his editorship at Encyc Britannica. AP uses Usenet sci.physics and sci.math.
>
> My top priorities in using Usenet and King of Science-- avert Atomic War. Get a human permanent colony on Europa for our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase and all of life on Earth is doomed to extinction and oblivion if we do not colonize Europa in time. Both of these require a communications platform like Usenet to get the message out.
>
> I am working on Reincarnation science, and hope to make great advances and strides into that science.
>
> If I am lucky, I shall have written 500 books on science before I die. At the moment I am up to 241st book, almost halfway there.

I certainly cannot be making contradictions. Superdeterminism erases all luck, all chance. So let me correctly phrase that statement.

If I am fated to what I wish, I shall have written 500 books on science before I die.

> [...]
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> #134 in Calculus (Books)
> #20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
>
> My 6th published book
>
> World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
>
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
>
> Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.
>
> Preface: Truthful proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.
>
> Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.
>
> Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.
>
> As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).
>
> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQKGW4M
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 1503 KB
>
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
>
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 156 pages
> • Best Sellers Rank: #4,327,817 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Conversation in sci.physics with John Sylvester, 25May2023

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 25 May 2023

8Archimedes Plutonium