Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:37:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 65m views My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary
points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the
nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 20:37 UTC

My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium
65m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 28, 2023, 7:19:53 PM (12 days ago)

Alright, while doing my 240th book of science, I proved that 3 arbitrary points not collinear yield a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 1:54:17 PM (12 days ago)

A rectangle or square have contained inside them 2 right triangles. As we move one of them and join
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 4:22:29 AM (11 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium May 29, 2023, 11:31:21 PM (5 hours ago)    to On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8:07
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 6:59:38 PM (10 days ago)

Now I had been talking about the North-South ellipse versus the East-West ellipse in the proof that 2
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 9:30:33 PM (10 days ago)

Now in this book I need to drop further down in geometry than starting with 3 arbitrary, non-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 11:25:51 PM (10 days ago)

Now what I have noticed here is that the definition of Circle in Geometry is sparkling clear like a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 31, 2023, 12:02:48 AM (10 days ago)

So, what I am thinking here, for an elegant definition of Circle, I need two points-- center and a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 31, 2023, 11:07:22 AM (10 days ago)

So let us take a standard Right Triangle of the 3-4-5 right triangle. The one that is practically 60-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 31, 2023, 11:33:09 AM (10 days ago)

So now, I am not happy nor satisfied with the Definition of Plane in Old Math of their axiom
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 1, 2023, 2:18:54 AM (9 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium 1:07 AM 1Jun2023    to sci.math I looked and looked and looked, if any
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 1, 2023, 2:34:39 AM (9 days ago)

On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 2:08:39 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Conjectures > >
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 1, 2023, 3:30:22 AM (9 days ago)

So, getting back to this question-- 3 arbitrary non-collinear points in plane determine a unique
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 1, 2023, 3:47:50 AM (9 days ago)

I have come up with a solution. A pretty solution it is. In Decimal Grid Systems as the true numbers
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 1, 2023, 4:00:52 PM (8 days ago)

Alright, I need to, in this book discuss and contemplate the density of points in Space when Space is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 2, 2023, 2:22:17 AM (8 days ago)

I never took Discrete Geometry when in College. I certainly wish I did now, for I would be somewhat
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 12:32:24 AM (7 days ago)

Alright, I am thinking that just a casual gaze on these axioms-- two points determine a line, line
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 12:58:15 AM (7 days ago)

Now what would be the easiest supporting evidence that the Cosmos has a astronomical center to it?
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 2:48:39 AM (7 days ago)

Math failures ... with their 2 different ellipses from the same major axis and minor axis of a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 5:14:12 AM (7 days ago)

Alright, I thought I was completely finished with this 3 points determines a unique ellipse. Turns
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 2:22:15 PM (7 days ago)

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 5:10:46 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, I thought I
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 3:00:25 PM (7 days ago)

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 2:21:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Saturday, June 3,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 3:47:07 PM (6 days ago)

Now Old Math says that the HourGlass figure is a Irregular Hexagon. Let me try to draw it here. /| ..
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 4:09:39 PM (6 days ago)

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 3:10:30 PM UTC-5, Fritz Feldhase wrote: > On Saturday, June 3, 2023
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 3, 2023, 9:01:51 PM (6 days ago)

Alright the glaring mistake I made was after finishing the proof, I did not go backwards. In math you
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 4, 2023, 2:23:03 AM (6 days ago)

Old Math says these HourGlass figures are irregular hexagons. I would rather classify them as
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 4, 2023, 2:44:22 AM (6 days ago)

Now it has not gone unnoticed by me that one of all the right triangles is very special. The 45-45-90
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 4, 2023, 1:19:07 PM (6 days ago)

I suspect I can establish the foci from any ellipse from its 2 sets of right-triangles in a HourGlass
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 4, 2023, 8:06:14 PM (5 days ago)

Alright, looking at Old Math, and they already found the method of finding the location of the Foci.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 5, 2023, 1:11:15 PM (5 days ago)

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 8:02:52 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, looking at Old
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 5, 2023, 1:24:37 PM (5 days ago)

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 1:10:10 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Sunday, June 4, 2023
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 5, 2023, 7:27:59 PM (4 days ago)

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 1:23:56 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Monday, June 5, 2023
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 5, 2023, 7:45:31 PM (4 days ago)

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:26:58 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > One thought seems to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 5, 2023, 7:55:55 PM (4 days ago)

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:38:54 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > So, Old Math tells us,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 5, 2023, 11:08:38 PM (4 days ago)

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:55:14 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Now in my recent book
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 3:54:43 AM (4 days ago)

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 11:05:25 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > And so, I am pretty
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 4:09:39 AM (4 days ago)

Well, there are so many calculators on line and one tells me this ellipse circumference is approx
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 12:43:57 PM (4 days ago)

On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 12:28:35 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Well, there are so
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 1:29:59 PM (4 days ago)

Let me play with a Pencil Ellipse, an example I gave earlier. My pencil ellipse is 100 semimajor axis
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 2:18:37 PM (4 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium 1:23 PM (1 hour ago)    to Let me play with a Pencil Ellipse, an example I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 2:31:30 PM (4 days ago)

And this would be a definition of pencil ellipse, where the percentage of area or perimeter with
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 6, 2023, 5:09:24 PM (3 days ago)

Alright, I avoided and staved off talking about eccentricity of ellipse-- how flat or round it is.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 7, 2023, 1:35:14 AM (3 days ago)

On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:07:14 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, I avoided and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 8, 2023, 12:24:14 AM (2 days ago)

Time for some entertainment math as these recent topics elude to. Previously in math I have explored
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 8, 2023, 2:59:10 AM (2 days ago)

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 8, 2023, 4:34:04 PM (yesterday)

Starting 2009 when I was working on Infinity Borderline, I had an adventure of sorts of seeing that
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 8, 2023, 6:11:35 PM (yesterday)

First I need to ask the question of whether it is impossible for the hypotenuse of a Primitive
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 8, 2023, 8:16:10 PM (yesterday)

On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 6:10:31 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math: > First I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 8, 2023, 11:56:38 PM (yesterday)

Alright, in the 100 Grid, the largest Primitive P-Triple is (65,72,97) and that forms a right-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 9, 2023, 12:42:21 AM (yesterday)

Through the years I kept a notebook of Primitive Pythagorean Triples. And here they are. (3,4,5) (5,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 9, 2023, 1:15:23 AM (yesterday)

So now, let me play around with a hopeful Needle Right Triangle in the 1000 Grid where I assume that
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jun 9, 2023, 3:29:08 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, for the time being I am putting this thread and its ideas to rest, leaving it with the idea that Needle Ellipses from Needle Right Triangles have some special connection at infinity borderline because it is evenly divisible by 120 and 120 is 5 factorial, having 3,4,5 as factors. Also 6 factorial comes into play at 10^1208 algebraic completeness. I have many other books to write before I get to 248th, and today writing 243rd. In the interim time, I am confident I can sort out this Needle Right Triangle at infinity borderline.

AP

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o 65m views My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 10 Jun 2023

5Archimedes Plutonium