From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: square lattice...
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:27:40 -0700
<a3d6b1e8-f899-4d9b-a57a-109a3d5471d0n@googlegroups.com>
<u6eftu$bjrr$1@dont-email.me> <u6eg2d$bjrr$2@dont-email.me>
<41e1bc8e-678a-4d2e-9761-90b471d5b78en@googlegroups.com>
<77f772d8-54c5-43d1-9f50-73a46816fa2an@googlegroups.com>
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:27 UTC

On 6/15/2023 4:15 AM, Dan joyce wrote:
> On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 6:55:17 AM UTC-4, Dan joyce wrote:

>>> Actually, not exactly sure where to go from here. I get into dead ends
>>> when I want to continue it. Do I go left? If I got right, then I have to
>>> go up and have to go left. So, the initial size might be an issue?
>>> Humm... Not sure yet.
>> Use the original list.
>> (L,U,R,D,R,U,L,U) is truncated from the original list only if you want
>> a larger lattice.
> My smart phone is screwed up. I couldn't open up the animation you sent 2 days ago.
> Send to my other e-mail address. Thanks

Sorry about the FB link. However, can you go to it and see the content?
This one has a path back home:

https://www.facebook.com/100034470228086/videos/791843519283462/

The following link goes to the one that is the "infinite" builder...
Very tall, infinitely tall... ;^D

https://www.facebook.com/100034470228086/videos/pcb.984179659407699/992449118551795

Many rooms... ;^)

lol. ;^)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o square lattice...

By: Chris M. Thomasson on Wed, 14 Jun 2023

63Chris M. Thomasson