Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 14:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: square lattice...
From: danj4...@gmail.com (Dan joyce)
 by: Dan joyce - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 21:10 UTC

On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 4:27:50 PM UTC-4, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 6/15/2023 4:15 AM, Dan joyce wrote:

> >> Use the original list.
> >> (L,U,R,D,R,U,L,U) is truncated from the original list only if you want
> >> a larger lattice.
> > My smart phone is screwed up. I couldn't open up the animation you sent 2 days ago.
> > Send to my other e-mail address. Thanks
> Sorry about the FB link. However, can you go to it and see the content?
> This one has a path back home:
>
> https://www.facebook.com/100034470228086/videos/791843519283462/
>

> The following link goes to the one that is the "infinite" builder...
> Very tall, infinitely tall... ;^D
>
> https://www.facebook.com/100034470228086/videos/pcb.984179659407699/992449118551795
>
> Many rooms... ;^)
>
> lol. ;^)
Nice presentation on both.
I like the one color going out and the different color coming back in.
Thanks.
You left out the last 8 directions on the original post to complete my new lattice.
(L,U,R,D,R,U,L,U)
It probably confused you because just to continue to the next larger lattice the above
had to be truncated and then I showed the added directions to get the next larger lattice.
I won't do that again because it is confusing.
I will just send each larger and larger set of directions for each lattice.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o square lattice...

By: Chris M. Thomasson on Wed, 14 Jun 2023

63Chris M. Thomasson