Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 15:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: By the way
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 22:07 UTC

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

I remember a comment by someone in sci.math or sci.physics on this topic of why Israel treats the Palestinian people so harshly. And his comment was words to the effect. "They (Israelis) learned well from Europeans on how to subjugate, harass and steal from them, and so after all that learned in Northern Europe, they (Israelis) applied that learning upon the Palestinians".

Now to be sure the Palestinians were not always angels themselves and had many skirmishes and clashes. But in the end analysis of 2020 to 2023, it is purely seen as a Israeli bully on a subjugated peoples of Palestinians.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2023, 2:19:35 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Turning these ideas into AP's 259th book-- Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict-- by voting their way out of violence.

Actually this is the easiest way to solve the conflict that has been nonstop violence from 1940s onward.

With the recent flare-up of war in the early week of October 2023, where Hamas attacks and Israel retaliates with war. Now, more than ever do we need the best and easiest resolution-- give everyone of age in Israel and in occupied territory give them all the right to vote in the next Israeli election.

If that had been done years back, then Netanyahu would not be PM now and there would likely be no war now.

When you strip people of all dignity, especially the right to vote who you want governing you, you end up with a constant violence, belligerence and war that we see Israel versus Palestine.

What raised the black people, the slaves in America, what lifted them into power and Dignity, was the right to vote. And they even elected a black President Barack Obama.
It is possible, and likely that as Israel is forced to allow its occupation of Palestine-- allow them to vote, that they well mass together and get a Prime Minister that favors a two state solution and favors a halt and stopping of settlement land grabbing stealing.

As long as we have no dignity for Palestinians, no vote, we have perpetual bloodshed and war.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2023, 2:33:15 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
I am going to have to recall all my posts of the past on this topic and make this my 259th book of science-- political science.

There will never be an end to the Palestine-Israel Conflict until the Palestinians vote their way out of these endless stealing of their land and endless wars.

World's Easiest solution for Palestine-Israel Conflict-- count the votes by Palestinians in March 2 election of Gantz versus Netanyahu

If you are a Democracy and you Occupy other people and their land,
then you must allow all the voting age citizens of the Occupied land to vote in your election.
Palestine has Gaza and West Bank of population of 4.8 million, while Israel has population of 9.7 million.
All voting age Palestinians must have the right to vote in all Israel elections of Prime Minister.

I propose that the UN or EU gives Palestine ballots in elections of Israel prime ministers, and collects and counts those ballots, signature of voter on each ballot.

What this does is force Israel either into a Two State Solution, or forces them to no longer enslave the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza. It brings peace to the region.

Otherwise, Israel is more like Russia on Ukraine. Russia bombing and trying to steal Ukraine. Not much different from Israel settlements in West Bank. Only Russia is a dictatorship while Israel is a Democracy. But Israel must be a ""full democracy"" for it Occupies the Palestinian lands and settlement stealing without giving them the right to vote in Israel elections of prime minister.

Prime Ministers elected _without the 4.8 million Palestinian input_, is going to be nothing but more Settlement building and leaving Palestinians either dead from war and their buildings destroyed and the people having to move out of the region to a foreign land.

Russia wants to steal all of Ukraine in fast time. Israel is stealing all of Palestinian land in slow time. That is the only difference between Russia on Ukraine and Israel on Palestine.

The world has tried the Israel slow steal from 1967 to today in October 2023. Time to try something new and different. Give the Palestinians the right to vote in the Israeli prime minister elections, possibly other elections also. Try voting out of this bloodshed and violence.

I write this as a War was begun by Hamas in early October 2023, and Israel retaliating as to crush Gaza, nothing new, same old same old from 1967 to October 2023. And at this rate, it is more like genocide of Palestinians than it is a tit for tat.

If my Voting Technique had been adopted by 2019, then Netanyahu would likely not be the prime minister of Israel. This war in October of 2023 would never have happened, because the cycle of steal Palestine land and bomb West Bank and Gaza while Occupation of West Bank and Gaza that cycle would be broken as the 4.8million votes from Palestine with the 9.7 million Israel votes would have elected a Prime Minister of Israel that is for the first time--- willing to solve this conflict that has dragged on from 1940 to 2023 of 63 years of nothing but hatred, bloodshed and violence, cycle after cycle. For what is really going on is a land stealing and pushing out of Palestinians.

Sadly , the USA has been an awful broker in this conflict, yet the USA learned this lesson themselves-- you have to give dignity to subjugated peoples-- the black slaves, the Native American Indians before them. Give them the dignity of Voting, and have them vote their way out of bloodshed and violence.

As for Russia on Ukraine, there is no voting in Russia-- only a farce of voting. And so the West with its Democracies must forcibly repel the Russian invasion.

I was alarmed to see that the USA gives Israel 128 billion dollars in aid in 2023, while only giving Ukraine 24 billion dollars of aid in 2023 (please check those figures). If accurate, it should be the other way around-- Ukraine needs 128 billion dollars in aid while Israel with its no progress in the conflict of Palestine getting less than 24, if any at all.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2023, 4:42:22 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

So, here we have an odd situation if those number figures are correct above.. We have Israel receiving 128 billion dollars in aid for 2023, yet we have a Ukraine fighting for its very life receiving only 24 billion in aid from USA in 2023, over 5 times more aid to Israel. For what, so they can beat up on their Arab neighbors 5 times more effectively???

And I would like to ask the question of how much of the 128 billion dollars goes into directly or indirectly putting up construction of illegal settlements? Yet the US government has asked Israel to stop these settlements for it is not conducive to a two state solution.

So no wonder the House raucous caucus (they should rename the caucus to be "raucous"), no wonder the right wing extremists wanted to shut down the government last month in September, with idiotic appropriations of 128 billion to Israel and only 24 billion to Ukraine fighting for its life.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 11, 2023, 1:02:04 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
On DW news tonight was a Jewish historian lamenting the fact that Israel in its past history was mostly seen as a place of refuge and comfort and safety for Jews elsewhere in the world, persecuted and in harms way, and would see Israel as sanctuary.

Yet nowadays, Israel is likely to be one of the most dangerous places to be..

It is the Israeli government that has turned Israel into a land of harm and danger. For their priority is to get all the land of Ancient Israel and remove the Palestinians. The Two-State Solution harped on by the West, no-one in Israel wants to hear that, no, they want all of what was Ancient Israel, no matter the price.

The Jewish historian placed some of the blame on Netanyahu for this modern day irony-- Israel is no longer a safe harbor but one of the most dangerous places to be.

What my Voting Mechanism for a Peace Solution brings to the table, is the full consideration and dignity of 4.8 million Palestinians along with 9.7 million Israelis.

Once the 4.8 million Palestinians start voting in the election of a Israeli Prime Minister, and those votes count in who wins, we break the cycle of hatred and bloodshed. We return Israel as a haven for Jews elsewhere on the globe who want to go to Israel for rest, relaxation, uplift and safety.

It is Voting that lifted the black slaves and lifted the Native American Indians, lifted them in dignity and in equal rights, mind you we still have a long ways to go on equality, but with the Vote, it started the road to equality.

Same way, giving the enslaved and occupied Palestinians a voice in the next Israeli Prime Minister starts the Middle East on a new path of safety, security and peace.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 11, 2023, 10:45:40 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

A spokes-person for Palestinians was very eloquent and logical tonight on PBS Newshour. He kept talking about the "root cause" of bloodshed and war in Israel and Palestine, the root cause that Israel wants no two state solution but to push out all Palestinians

In my opinion, the status quo is either kill Palestinians in skirmishes or push them out of their land with more settlement building. This reminds one of a apartheid in Israel-Palestine, a worse apartheid then what happened in South Africa.

I myself am ashamed of how the USA continues to back the bully-- Israel, in their land stealing settlements, their occupation of Palestinians, their continual driving them out of their homes and land. To me, the Israel -- Palestine wars is no different than the Russia invasion on Ukraine. That Israel is much like Russia in stealing land from other people and resorting to genocide, genocide of Ukrainians by Russians, same as genocide of Palestinians by Israelis.

If the UN and EU had adopted AP's resolution-- allow the occupied Palestinians vote in every Israel election for Prime Minister have Palestinians 4.8 million vote in that election-- would have caused no Netanyahu as prime minister and would have likely no war in Oct 2023,--- instead, closer to a Peace and a Two State Solution.

Russia invasion of Ukraine is fast steal of land with genocide of Ukrainians. Israel on Palestine is a slow steal of land, but equally a genocide of Palestinians.

I am appalled that USA gives Israel 128 billion dollars in aid for 2023, while only giving 24 billion dollars to Ukraine in 2023. Seems turned around backwards. Ukraine needs 128 billion-- Israel needs less than 24 billion-- and only any aid so long as they stop settlement building and fast track a Two State Solution.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

Archimedes Plutonium
5:56 PM, 12Oct2023
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Hamas-- release the hostages so that Palestinians can get water, food, aid. ___And demand___ that all Palestinians 4.8million have the right to vote for the next Israeli prime minister. Ballots counted by UN & EU. If this had been in place in 2019, there would be no Netanyahu prime minister and this war of 2023.

Israel-- accept the fact that you have occupied Palestinians for 56 years, longest occupation in human history, accept the fact that you wrongly build settlements on Palestinian land, and thus, accept the fact that 4.8 million Palestinians will vote for your Israel prime minister in all future elections until there is a ___Two State Solution____, living side by side in peace.

Israel, admit that you are no better than Russia trying to steal Ukraine. Russia wants a fast steal the land, while Israel does a slow steal to try to capture all of Ancient Israel. Both are doing genocide of people.

Vote yourself out of this non ending violence, cycle of bloodshed and violence.

Vote, vote, vote, is the answer

Sadly, USA is siding with a bully, not a fair broker. USA siding with Israel, is no better than USA siding with Russia trying to steal Ukraine.

8) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

Archimedes Plutonium
9:36 PM, 12Oct2023
to Plutonium Atom Universe
So, the Palestinians in the Palestine-Israeli conflict remind me of a Greek tragedy myth. I forgotten the name of the woman in the myth. I believe I heard the story from Sister Wendy when she was describing art paintings.

The story goes like this as far as I can remember. This Greek woman was with child and servants and the land was under war and she had to evacuate. So she entrusted her child to a servant with a sum of money to go to a foreign land that was safe and she would join up with them. She finally makes the journey herself and gets to the beach where her servant and child landed and is fearful that something wrong happened. She eventually discovers her child was killed by the servant and the money taken. So there she is, all alone, in grief and little hope.

There are 4.8 million Palestinians under occupation for 56 years, and 9.7 million Israelis who seem to be doing nothing but increasing new settlement building on Palestinian land.

It is as if the Israelis wanted a attack on Israel so that they could bulldoze all of Gaza into the ocean and make Gaza a new Israeli settlement.

Russia wants a fast steal of Ukraine land. Israel is happy with a slow steal of Palestinian land.

I question the aid to Israel of 128 billion US dollars yet only 24 billion for Ukraine. How much of the 128 billion US aid is going into building new settlements on Palestinian land?

Like the Greek woman tragedy, finding her son killed by the servant and her money stolen, breaks her heart and no hope of a future. The Palestinians have been occupied and living in squalor for 56 years under the Israel oppression.

Time to try something new--- have the 4.8 million Palestinians vote in the next Israel prime minister election, and their votes counted by the UN or EU and applied to who becomes the next prime minister of Israel, and have this in every election until and unless a Two State Solution is finally worked out.

At the rate we are going now on this conflict, the Israelis will kill or deport all Palestinians and steal all their land by a decade from now.

Hamas and violence is no answer. Please return all hostages. But do add a conditional clause-- have Palestinians vote in the next Israeli prime minister election. Hamas solves nothing, but only intensifies more bloodshed and the removal or killing of all Palestinians.

The Solution--- vote your way to freedom and a Two State Solution.

AP

Early morning of 13Oct2023, I wrote this in sci.physics,sci.math,plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups.

Netanyahu and his war cabinet-- totally unhinged. They want 1.1 million in the Gaza strip to move south.

--- quoting BBC ---
Where is Wadi Gaza?
As we've reported, the Israeli military has told the UN that everyone living north of Wadi Gaza should relocate in the next 24 hours - the UN says this amounts to about 1.1 million people.

The Wadi Gaza is a river valley located around the centre of the Gaza Strip, snaking across its entire width and ending in the Mediterranean Sea. It is known for its coastal wetlands and biodiversity.

This close-up of a UN map, where Wadi Gaza is represented by a brown dotted line at the bottom, shows that the area affected by Israel's evacuation order includes Gaza City, the enclave's largest city.

--- end quoting BBC ---

AP says, in the past 2 decades Israel has not chosen the path to peace and a two state solution. Israel just went the same old same old-- Occupation of the Palestinians, more horrible living conditions for 4.8 million Palestinians and the stealing of more Palestinian land for new settlements.

Why is not America ashamed of itself for aiding this bully prime minister and his bully country.

Russia wants to steal Ukraine land and genocide of Ukrainians.

Israel wants to steal Palestinian land and genocide of Palestinians. Why is the USA on the side of this bully?

Surely it is atrocious what Hamas did. But when Israel keeps itself on a path of stealing land and genocide of Palestinians, this is what happens-- Israel is no longer safe.

I propose Voting to end the Conflict. Have the 4.8 million Palestinians vote alongside the 9.7 million Israelis for a new prime minister. Do that tomorrow. Netanyahu is not for the betterment of Israel or anyone else, and this violence is going to become worse the longer the unhinged Netanyahu is in charge.

Can Mr. Gantz replace Netanyahu tomorrow??? For a change in leadership is really needed. Someone with a cooler head, a cooler mind.

10) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

We see news of Russia's invasion and war in Ukraine almost every day since 2022 and 2023. How Putin's Russia is wanting a fast steal of Ukraine.

Not many people know that Ukraine is one of the richest soils of all the soils on Earth and can grow almost anything in lush abundance. It is the breadbasket of Europe, perhaps the world with its chernozem soil. So it is easy to understand why Putin lusts to have Ukraine land.

And Putin is a bully and wants a fast steal.

But again, we live in a new modern era of Atomic bombs and missiles that could blow up the world, and this anachronism of wanting past lands is a dangerous desire.

Besides, humanity has far more bigger problems to solve-- our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase and if we do not put a permanent colony on Jupiter's satellite Europa in the next 1,000 years, we could face extinction and oblivion of all life on Earth. And in that perspective, we see how a Putin's invasion of Ukraine was all petty and small minded. For after 1,000 years into the future, everyone will want to leave Earth for safe sanctuary on Europa, or become toast to the Sun.

11) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.

Imagine a Israel-Palestine so peaceful, so happy, all because of Voting.

Archimedes Plutonium
11:05 AM, 19Oct2023
to Plutonium Atom Universe, sci.math
--- quoting Wikipedia on Israel settlement building ---
The international community widely regards Israeli settlements in the occupied territories illegal under international law.[461] United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, passed on 23 December 2016 in a 14–0 vote by members of the U.N. Security Council (UNSC) with the United States abstaining. The resolution states that Israel's settlement activity constitutes a "flagrant violation" of international law, has "no legal validity" and demands that Israel stop such activity and fulfill its obligations as an occupying power under the Fourth Geneva Convention.[462] A United Nations special rapporteur concluded that settlement program was a war crime under the Rome Statute,[463] and Amnesty International found that the settlement program constitutes an illegal transfer of civilians into occupied territory as well as amounting to "pillage", which is prohibited by both the Hague Conventions and the Geneva Conventions as well as being a war crime under the Rome Statute.[464]
--- end quoting Wikipedia ---

What AP would like to know is that we often compare foreign countries geography size with a state of the USA. For example, Germany size is often quoted as being the size of Oregon-- not sure if that has changed ever since East Germany was acquired by West Germany.

But what is the size of Israel by a USA State comparison?? Is it the size of New Hampshire? What is the size of West Bank and Gaza strip for Palestinians? When combined is it the size of Vermont?

And what is the size of Israel illegal settlements to date in 2023? Is it the size of Rhode Island, perhaps by now the size of Delaware or Connecticut?

With Illegal Settlement building, it is easy to see that the main and major political thrust and drive of the Israel elected government is to recover all of Ancient Israel, and to push out all Arabs on the land that is Ancient Israel, by hook or crook. And that every election of prime minister in Israel without the voting count of Palestinians of 4.8 million, is only going to be a person who furthers the land grab stealing of making modern Israel be the same as Ancient Israel. And those running for office need never say in their campaigns-- our agenda is Ancient Israel restored, never needs mentioning for that is understood in feeling and passion of every Israeli citizen. To the consternation of the UN and western nations pleading for a Two-State Solution. As of October 2023, no Israeli wants a two state solution when they can have a Ancient Israel.

And this is why Voting is the only sensible solution in solving this Conflict. For Voting then denies the insane quest of restoring Ancient Israel to be Modern Israel, as the Palestinian population of 4.8 million versus Israeli 9.7million prevent leaders of Israel doing their land grab agenda.

In fact, I predict that as Voting to all Palestinians and all Israelis, that the Palestinians get so used to having a Israeli prime minister, that they decide to stay with Israel government and not want the Two State Solution.. Because a joined in voting Palestinian population benefits from an economic shared Israeli population. Much like the Palestinians that are Israeli citizens living in Israel now.

Voting will free Palestine and end the Israel Palestine Conflict. Vote your way into freedom, peace and everlasting happiness.

In fact, I also predict that as Israel Palestine vote their way into better lives, that the dictators and dictatorial countries like Iran, North Korea, China, Russia will be so alarmed over the peace and security and happiness that is budding and brewing in Israel-Palestine that they become fearful of voting will take hold in their countries and remove and oust their current dictators.

AP

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: By the way

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Fri, 20 Oct 2023

3Archimedes Plutonium