Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
<sia6uh$tq7$1@dont-email.me> <sia9su$pdv$1@dont-email.me> <c25ikglmgt6d80v3rsqb5i4evpk0fub2q7@4ax.com>
<sibbep$epb$1@dont-email.me> <8uhikgl6qvibtdm2vn31vskhdjcdkeq8kt@4ax.com>
<sicjc1$kuv$1@dont-email.me> <sicsjl$1td$1@dont-email.me> <pmokkg9epcpfbg3mh04h6ef699e7oi6us6@4ax.com>
<sidsch$vut$1@dont-email.me> <ua6lkgl232p2jbcm7qhg6n5bmvd6sus5rl@4ax.com>
<sifhah$77u$1@dont-email.me> <sifhnl$a6f$1@dont-email.me> <sifjeb$n1t$1@dont-email.me>
<sifla6$66g$1@dont-email.me> <dbf3ed5e-367c-45e8-a2b2-4c1a919e43d4n@googlegroups.com>
<6f0928e9-3f98-4964-a41a-586ebd2d6176n@googlegroups.com> <9aa33279-5825-4db4-9c63-3698078104aan@googlegroups.com>
<4650bb2c-6fa2-461e-b9ed-bcafe3b29ee9n@googlegroups.com> <aae62c11-e142-4678-a45a-6ebcdac4817dn@googlegroups.com>
<sigbhg$56f$3@dont-email.me> <eb4738be-074d-4f3c-b851-7f9920b31639n@googlegroups.com>
<sigjp0$fvf$1@dont-email.me> <37aac5e9-1d1e-4b01-8b9d-d5fec49ba3a3n@googlegroups.com>
<sii82t$mss$1@dont-email.me> <57d55a85-1012-4efe-a500-06f8c666760bn@googlegroups.com>
<36a1c9b0-13aa-4875-95d8-5c10dafe7c63n@googlegroups.com> <e0f2b5ee-d731-400b-b390-7eca776c1cf7n@googlegroups.com>
<c71363a6-bd1e-4ed6-99e5-61eabe8f84f3n@googlegroups.com> <70afbac0-0123-4b2a-99cd-5351fa4f1979n@googlegroups.com>
<83ce34f1-ed83-4f5f-b5d0-df8022b5a430n@googlegroups.com> <c269574d-e60e-4a51-8e06-c9bf8e4f488dn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How Long Do you Suppose the USA Will Last under Biden?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 18:30 UTC

On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 11:13:09 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
> On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 9:28:38 AM UTC-7, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Well, yes, because you make thing up, and we've been through this a zillion times. "CDC estimated that 545,600–660,200 excess deaths occurred in the United States during January 26, 2020–February 27, 2021." https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7015a4.htm That's what the CDC statistics show. And yes, the number of processed bodies is up. https://fortune.com/2021/08/07/covid-funerals-death-care-industry-burial-cremation-pandemic/ Of course, none of this happened down at the bottom of your alternate universe rabbit hole.
> > No, that is NOT what the statistics show. They show that when you pay a $50,000 per head bounty for reporting covid deaths, that is what you get. How many times do you have to be shown what is going on before you understand it?
> >
> > I realize that you LIKE being a moron but I will show you one last time.. I will give you a CDC website. Scroll down to "Select a Dashboard" go to the right hand side and mark "Weekly deaths by Cause Group". Then hit the Update Dashboard button. Below this is a set of charts. The Red Line represents the deaths by group in 2020. On the right hand side is the Respiratory Disease Deaths and it shows a SLIGHT Peak in March and April of 2020. This peak is representative of approximately 2,000 excess deaths. Covid-19 is caused by the virus named SARS-Cov-2. SARS means "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome".
> >
> > OK, do you understand that? THERE WERE NO LARGE NUMBER OF RESPIRATORY DEATHS ABOVE NORMAL. So where are these covid-19 deaths Jay. By all means point them out.
> >
> > More importantly, the YELLOW LINES represent 2021 - the FIRST HALF OF 2021 had ALL deaths below normal. And finally in the last part of the year it has returned to the normal 10 year average. If there are NO deaths above normal, how could anyone be dying from covid-19?
> >
> > WHERE ARE THESE covid-19 deaths Jay - show me! I'm waiting for that sharp legal mind of yours to prove your point.
> >
> > https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
> >
> > There are other parts of that page that do show EXTRA deaths. But if you look at it they SAY that they are "estimations". What do you have to estimate in actual death counts? I will tell you - they use a computer model that says that ALL of the normal deaths are occurring, so ANY reported covid-19 death would be counted as excess. Then the NIH pays medical facilities $50,000 per head to report covid-19 deaths and that is exactly what they do to the tune now of $40 Billion. There are literally no deaths for any other reasons than covid-19. Well, where are the "normal" deaths? They simply do not occur now.
> >
> > So bow still lower to your masters. Believe whatever they tell you to believe. You are the perfect servant. You question not.
> >
> > Am I simply not understanding what is going on? Then WHY the following?

> [...]

Jay, you get tiresome. You haven't even a passing understanding of statistics but will comment simply because you don't want to agree with me when the fact are put before you face. The NORMAL numbers of deaths are 2.8 million people per year. A 600,000 increase in deaths would be 21%. In WHAT world do you live in which there would be a loss of 1.1% profits in mortuary services? MOST religions demand BURIAL and frown on cremation. But carry your pretense on into 2022 for no other reason than to disagree with me. This doesn't look good on your record. In fact, it makes you look like a fool.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o How Long Do you Suppose the USA Will Last under Biden?

By: Tom Kunich on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

676Tom Kunich