Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:31:31 -0700 (PDT)
<2bbe811a-7763-40d5-baa3-6aadd9388842n@googlegroups.com> <ruf7lgl0mcd38q38omij8ggn17nqqfdbu3@4ax.com>
<26787fd5-f9fa-4516-b168-ae61fb53efe8n@googlegroups.com> <c81algdsimp9ditr7oq00q2044d0j2uvvk@4ax.com>
<13103838-6375-4959-ade4-ca116e872d5fn@googlegroups.com> <c3f0b1b1-1e72-436f-a225-d804e79442b0n@googlegroups.com>
<sj4mb5$5vo$2@dont-email.me> <663d0501-b993-4163-8b73-cf487d3702fdn@googlegroups.com>
<a2sclg92fpn94ee5m4f35c28mr39nsoijf@4ax.com> <sjd0m7$2o5$1@dont-email.me>
<85937f33-6bd5-48bf-9efc-f664441e5d58n@googlegroups.com> <5e9460db-5ea4-4305-9456-228e970eb423n@googlegroups.com>
<sjf31i$v5e$1@dont-email.me> <7c4fb374-2346-43a3-adcb-6b0813e86f73n@googlegroups.com>
<87o883h59e.fsf@mothra.home> <sjhrs2$la8$1@dont-email.me> <9fa86e5a-20ec-4af6-a314-bea4c00eadd4n@googlegroups.com>
<87bl43qkt8.fsf@mothra.home> <b0316ed1-fab4-418d-bdf0-02cd85919e5an@googlegroups.com>
<87mtnkegyw.fsf@mothra.home> <0ec8ead5-5603-4aca-a5e7-947c2ae68510n@googlegroups.com>
<7fe1c4c8-a751-4417-b641-a3ab0e0898abn@googlegroups.com> <24b7e7ba-eaee-49a2-9795-fe9546161b74n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How Long Do you Suppose the USA Will Last under Biden?
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 17:31 UTC

On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 9:28:43 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
> On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 8:28:33 AM UTC-7, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Really, that's an opinion piece and not science. He's an associate clinical professor of psychiatry. Its notable that, to him, the "clinically significant" side effects were: "fever, fatigue, myalgia-arthralgia and lymphadenopathy." I have all those things just sitting here in my office chair -- well, not really a fever, but I do feel hot. It could be my fleece jacket.
> > >
> > > I felt crappy after my second shot, which is apparently a good sign that my immune system is working. I felt worse after my first shingles shot. I felt ten times worse after my ride last weekend, but it could have been from drinking too much beer the day before.
> > >
> > > And there is no question that a vaccine helps people in Kentucky. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0806-vaccination-protection.html They could be different from people in Israel.
> > Jay, why the pretense that psychiatry isn't a specialty that one assumes AFTER they've gone through medical school and completed their residency? Or perhaps you aren't aware of that?
> Dear dope, yes a psychiatrist completes medical school and a residency . .. . in psychiatry. The residency involves giving people like you a lot of Haloperidol and a sunny spot to park their wheelchairs. It does not involve epidemiology, virology or evaluating retrospective cohort studies. There are actual epidemiologists who do that.
> >
> > Now the world according to Jay is that Jews are different from real people. Are you now joining John is solid racist beliefs?
> The world according to actual scientists is that different populations may have different responses to various therapies or pathogens/toxins for a number of reasons. Consider the Japanese smoking paradox: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12889681/ There are many examples.

I thought you told us that you had BEEN to Japan? Then why don't you know why the incidence of smoking and lung cancer is different?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o How Long Do you Suppose the USA Will Last under Biden?

By: Tom Kunich on Sun, 12 Sep 2021

676Tom Kunich