Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 07:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Garmin 830
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:48 UTC

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 7:37:11 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 3/13/2022 9:10 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 3/13/2022 7:41 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> They didn't know what caused it but they know about
> >> "contagion" from before the 14th Century. But it would
> >> have been ridiculous for anyone to believe that a disease
> >> that did not show on people could infect others that had
> >> never been exposed to it.
> >>
> >> So the problem wasn't that Columbus or any of his crew did
> >> this or that but that the Woke people claimed it so.
> >
> > Please give a direct quote of a reputable historic source
> > that says what you claimed.
> >
> > Or to be more blunt: Stop arguing against what you wish
> > people said. Pay attention to what they've actually said.
> > Take notes so you can tell the difference, because your
> > "memory" isn't working.
> >
> A University if not The University at Columbus Ohio.
>
> https://u.osu.edu/posterchildchristophercolumbus/villain-columbus/
>
> Under the heading 'Villain Columbus' we read, "Thousands of
> them were killed either by disease, by overworking or by the
> hands of Columbus and his men."

The trouble with Frank is that he isn't interested one iota in the truth. He simply wants to oppose anything I have to say. Remember that in 1984 Orwell wrote that every day at a certain time you were encouraged to hate everyone else for two minutes? Well, Frank has made an art out of it and devotes his entire lifetime to it. This is what the he has become. And why is that? Because he never became anything. Imagine the feelings that shoot through him every time he realizes that someone without HIS education changed the world and he couldn't even change himself. He carries so much hatred about that that I have no doubts that if he is admitted to an emergency hospital and realizes that he is being treated by one of the machines I pioneered that he will have a stroke and die rather than admit that someone with a "mere" high school education did that.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Garmin 830

By: Tom Kunich on Mon, 7 Mar 2022

64Tom Kunich