Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Garmin 830
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:46 UTC

On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 2:23:01 PM UTC-7, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
> On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 8:04:46 a.m. UTC-4, Roger Merriman wrote:
> > AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

> > > A University if not The University at Columbus Ohio.
> > >
> > > https://u.osu.edu/posterchildchristophercolumbus/villain-columbus/
> > >
> > > Under the heading 'Villain Columbus' we read, "Thousands of
> > > them were killed either by disease, by overworking or by the
> > > hands of Columbus and his men."
> > >

> > Indeed, but realistically the disease isn’t deliberate, and frankly sins of
> > your father only go so far.
> >
> > Roger Merriman
> How about when the British gave blankets from smallpox wards to the natives?

Since the germ theory of pathogens was discovered 1860-1864 by Louis Pasteur exactly when were these blankets handed out and could it have been possible that they were washed first which would have rendered them safe?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Garmin 830

By: Tom Kunich on Mon, 7 Mar 2022

64Tom Kunich