Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 07:55:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Heroin and bicycles
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 14:55 UTC

On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 7:21:50 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 4/18/2022 10:32 PM, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 7:07:10 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

> >> Your arguments are illogical, at best. Sure "police brutality" exists.
> >> but frequently it exists primarily in the mind of the oppressed. "But
> >> he hit me with a stick!" "And what were you doing when he hit you?"
> >> "Err... well I had my hand in his pocket. See... his wallet was stuck
> >> somehow and I couldn't get it out".
> >
> > Apparently John you have not been keeping up with what is happening in the USA. A few stories I recall. Police woman goes home to her apartment, or so she thought, and shoots the man in the apartment. Because he actually lived in the apartment. Police serving a warrant in Kentucky(?) break into a house and shoot a woman in her bedroom. Wrong house they served the warrant on. Oops. 3-4-5 cops on top of the black guy up in Minnesota, and choke him to death and he dies of suffocation. If you have that many cops sitting on top of the guy's back, do you really need to suffocate, choke him? Some big city, Chicago(?), where the suspect is running away from the cops and they shoot him 15 times in the back. And this suspect was not someone they had witnessed murder someone in front of their eyes. He was just someone they were chasing for some reason. Not saying he was not guilty. But unless someone is a murderer, are the police justified in shooting someone 15 times in the bac
> k.

> >> with

> >> Well, obviously, as the police are worthless lying bastards the
> >> solution is to get rid of them. and, of course this will reduce taxes
> >> a bit so everyone will be happy. Right?
> >
> > No. As I somewhat clearly explained above. You need police to enforce the laws. Properly. Not improperly. And if you try to resolve the problem of police acting illegally by removing the funding for the police, then you kind of end up in the damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario. No funding, no police, no police abuse, but also more crime by the criminals. Lot of police funding, more police abuse, and maybe less crime from criminals. Its kind of a choice whether you want the crimes committed by the police or by the criminals.
> >

> >> But, perhaps more to the point, I came across a study of some 93
> >> million stops and it showed that Black drivers were 20% more likely to
> >> be stopped then White drivers. And while it loudly acclaimed the fact
> >> that Black's were being stopped it quite coyly avoided the reasons for
> >> the stops. Was it a matter of "Hey Jake, there's a Jig-a-Boo in that
> >> car better stop him"? Or Hey, that car's going 50 mph over the speed
> >> limit, better stop him"?

> [...]

John whose entire knowledge of the USA now is via Google wants to tell us all about conditions here. Then Russell is itching to play the race card and that ain't a bicycle race card. Either he isn't bright enough to actually investigate these claims of the left himself, or he is eager to lie about it.

The foolishness of these leftist morons is rather ridiculous. Russell in particular doesn't seem bright enough to know that in 38 years, the police have killed fewer people that the two and a half people murdered in Chicago by gangs every day so that Chicago gangs or Detroit or any of the other major cities now have far more murders in one to two years than the police have in 38. The sheer ignorance staggers the imagination. 13,000 people are killed on the freeways every year and these people want to tell us that a million people died of covid-19 after I showed CDC data that shows that less than 8,000 people did that that was all the way back in March and April of 2020. The group of leftists happily wants to proclaim Fauci king and get another booster despite more people have already died from the boosters than from the disease and 90% of those turning up on hospital doorways supposedly infected have been vaccinated.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Heroin and bicycles

By: AMuzi on Mon, 18 Apr 2022

108AMuzi