Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 22:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B.
McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction,
never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless
electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 May 2021 05:46 UTC

#12-11, 120th published book

AP's Research Notebook on New Biology's replacement of Vaccinations with MRI and CT scans//Biophysics series, book 11 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is a research notebook not a textbook, for until the first patient is cured of virus in a MRI or CT scan with resonant frequency that kills a pocket of the virus inside the body, and that killing or deactivation of the virus allows the human immune system to accelerate in recognition of the viral invader by the white blood cells killing and removing all the remainder viruses inside the body. Once the first patient is cured by this new technique, will make the old way of medical science vaccinations rather as second rate handling of viral diseases. Once the first patient is cured, then this book will become a textbook, no longer a research notebook.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a Google image search of MRI machines, photo taken of my computer search.

Table of Contents
------------------------

1) Research Notes starting 16 May 2020

Length: 25 pages

Product details
File Size: 925 KB
Print Length: 25 pages
Publication Date: May 29, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B089FMMZHN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#13-1, 4th published book

Stonethrowing Theory: how humans evolved from apes// Anthropology series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 9Mar2021. This is AP's 4th published book on science.

Preface: Anthropology as a science is summed up as how humans evolved from apes. Further, that process of evolution is summed up as the "behavior of rock or stone throwing". What turned ape into human was throwing rocks and stones for the advantage of more food, more mating, for protection and for offense. Stonethrowing requires better hands and muscles to throw, requires bipedalism, and requires a more evolved brain to think of how the rock is thrown and where it lands.
This book will imply that all species that ends up as an intelligent species underwent, or evolved
from a behavior of throwing rocks and stones. The pathway to intelligence and "doing science" all begins from the behavior of picking up rocks and stones and throwing them. You could say, the birth of a species that does science, all points back to a time in which they threw rocks and stones.

Cover picture: My hand holding a rock ready to throw the rock. But that is not an ordinary rock, for I believe it is one of many meteorites I collected through the years, not sure but guessing it is a meteorite. Maybe someone with a sharp eye can discern if or if not a meteorite (it is magnetic).

Length: 418 pages

Product details
ASIN : B07PQDM9VR
Publication date : March 11, 2019
Language : English
File size : 1827 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 418 pages
Lending : Enabled

#13-2, 22nd published book
Biology: First Domesticated Animal: the Dog Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Amazing that just watching TV of science shows, one can formulate a true theory of science. Now my theory needs research, but it basically says the dog was the first farm animal, the first domesticated animal of the wolf, that became food for early homo sapiens. We tend to think of herbivores being the first domesticated animals, but I tend to think the dog comes as first domesticated animal. Many good lines of research are suggested below in the text.

Cover picture: are three dogs, the light brown one is Indy and her two daughters. Indy comes from the Waziristan mountains as a shephard dog.Indy is very smart.
Length: 50 pages

Product details
File Size: 3076 KB
Print Length: 50 pages
Publication Date: March 17, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQ5CPKG
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #429,006 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#93 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#469 in Evolution (Kindle Store)
#648 in Biology (Kindle Store)

#14-1, 54th published book
Ants created Wasps and Bees Hypothesis// evolution series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Recently in Entomology science was a team of scientists suggesting the Wasps go back 250 million years and eventually evolve-create the Ant species about 140 million years ago. Upon reading this on August 9, 2019, my intuition said this must be wrong for the Wasp was too complex in evolution over the Ant and so the Ant must be the ancient species that would evolve-create the Wasp and Bee species. This book is my journal proof in evidence that the Ant created the Wasp & Bee.

Cover picture is an assortment of ants and wasps and bees. And we can easily see, that the Ant is the more biologically primitive animal while the wasp and bee are more complex animals. Biological evolution does not work with complex evolving into primitive, but rather primitive evolving into complex, such as flying wings of most wasps while lack of wings for most ants.

Length: 22 pages

Product details
File Size: 1966 KB
Print Length: 22 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 9, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07W73VZK1

#14-2, 57th published book

How 6 legged insects evolved//How bird wings evolved// Wing experiment// evolution series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This book is a continuation of the question of whether Wasps evolved first and then created Ants, or as I believe, that Ants came first and created via evolution the wasp. So in a research of that chain of events, of which came first, I was pulled into trying to solve the evolution of insect wings, the evolution of 6 legs for insects and finally, into the evolution of how a reptile species evolved into a bird with wings. All of this, because a few days in August 2019, I read where a group of scientists believed the Wasp came first and created the Ant species.

My cover picture is a Google search for "bird wing evolution". And we clearly can see how the leg of a reptile can easily evolve into becoming a wing of a bird.

How wings evolved.
Length: 12 pages

Product details
File Size: 1114 KB
Print Length: 12 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 19, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07WSRVLBY

#14-3, 104th published book

How Gigantic insects, plants evolved in Devonian, Dragonflies // evolution series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The Devonian geological age had gigantism of plants and animals. Some ferns and horsetails grew to the size of trees and many insects grew to a huge size, such as Dragonflies the size of a human arm. Several attempts have been given to account for this gigantic size, but none seem plausible. So I offer a theory to explain it, because it has to be some physical characteristics of Earth during the Devonian to account for gigantism in both plants and animals.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search on "dragonfly Devonian".
Length: 16 pages

Product details
File Size: 1166 KB
Print Length: 16 pages
Publication Date: March 24, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B086BZRQ6T
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #237,432 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#219 in Biology (Kindle Store)
#1526 in Biology (Books)
#6 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#14-4, 106th published book

Microbats evolved from mice & Megabats evolved from rats // evolution series, book 4 Kindle Edition
By Archimedes Plutonium

I wanted to do a evolution book on Bats because they are the premier flying animal, for their flying abilities are unsurpassed. And, bats are prime research into the theory of AP that viruses function as skin, coat, tissue builders of plants and animals, providing them with metals into the skin, coat, tissue. And since bats have a huge virus load to help them evolve into the world's finest flyers, is a remarkable and noteworthy research study. But also, I want to do a book on bats to emphasize the message that in evolution, the first major concern over other concerns is the Form, Shape and Size of ancestor closely matches the form, shape and size of newly evolved successor species. So, when looking at a modern day Microbat what animal is closest in form, shape and size? For me the answer is the mouse. And looking at a modern day Megabat like the "flying foxes" what modern day animal do they closely resemble in form, shape and size and the answer for me is the rat.
Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a Google search for "bats" showing some Microbats and some Megabats.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
ASIN : B086HBF7YN
Publication date : March 27, 2020
Language: : English
File size : 1147 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 17 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #299,697 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #280 in Evolution (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,634 in Evolution (Books)

#14-5, 103rd published book

SNAKES: A theory on Snake Evolution, they came from eels// evolution series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

An earlier book of mine in the year 2019 placed a theory on why and how bird wings evolved. What had changed to make so many reptiles evolve wings to fly. The theory claims that there was an explosion of snake population in the environment during the Cretaceous geological age some 90 million years ago. So we have an explosion of snakes in the environment and what was it like for reptiles that lived in trees to see this snake coming up to eat it. The reptile had two choices, get eaten, or take the chance of trying to fly to the ground. So these many many encounters with snakes ended up with reptiles evolving wings to fly away from snakes. So, with the thought of snakes on my mind, I thought it would be a nice further challenge and puzzle to figure out where snakes evolved from. Looking at the literature, there is the claim that snakes came from legless lizards. But, to a logical mind like mine, I see the snake form in so many animals in the ocean-- that of eels. The overall form of an animal is very important in evolution theory. The closest form to a snake is a eel. And I find out that eels go way way back in time to the Devonian geological age. Plenty of time to evolve into snakes, and the bonus, there are sea snakes. Why would a land snake ever want to make the oceans its home? So that got me to thinking, that probably the evolution of land snakes was started first by eels giving rise to sea-snakes and then sea-snakes giving rise to land-snakes.

Cover Picture-- is my iphone photograph of a Google search for "eel".
Length: 24 pages

Product details
File Size : 1229 KB
Word Wise : Enabled
Print Length : 24 pages
ASIN : B0868LT8F9
Publication Date : March 22, 2020
Language: : English
Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #3,402,068 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #940 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #3,287 in Evolution (Kindle Store)
◦ #29,918 in Evolution (Books)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 6 May 2021

90Archimedes Plutonium