Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 01:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Todd B Smith, splatter-fart-shitter of demonizing Google Search hits.
Todd victimizes innocent people by concocting Google hits. Hopefully this
thread will appear on 1st page of Todd B Smith.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 1 Jul 2021 08:16 UTC

This is in reply to Todd B Smith who loves to demonize and defame people by concocting a rigged Google search hit on his "targeted victim". Hopefully this thread will someday appear on the 1st page of a Google Search of Todd B Smith-- that demonizing arsewipe.

Todd B Smith, splatter-fart-shitter of demonizing Google Search hits. Todd victimizes innocent people by concocting Google hits. Hopefully this thread will appear on 1st page of Todd B Smith.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  Hi, I am Todd B Smith whose aim in life is to design a splatter fart shit as your Google Search Hit, on your very first page. I trained under the master Swiss fart-shitter Jan Burse. We design obnoxious, demonizing, defaming Google Search hits that land on the 1st page of you intended victim. Contact me, Todd for a price on your splatter fart shit Google Search hit, custom designed.
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Archimedes Plutonium - Example Problems

Archimedes Plutonium (born July 5, 1950) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Plutonium repeatedly claimed to be the greatest ...
‎Background · ‎Plutonium's claims · ‎Plutonium's assessment... · ‎Biographical notes

Todd B Smith on Kibo Parry Moroney by wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:14:02 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> brain farto claims 22699 is a Sierpiński number.

wiki, wiki Revision history of " James Kibo Parry Moroney"
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com

Todd B Smith on Kibo Parry Moroney by wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

James Kibo Parry Moroney - Example Problems from www.exampleproblems dot com
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
James Kibo Parry Moroney (born July 13, 1967) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Given Kibo's birth may explain his stalking in sci.math and sci.physics for he was not born in the normal manner but shitted out of the arse of his mother, while she was undergoing a lobotomy in Boston. And to this very day, Kibo is never seen giving a kind word to anybody or anything, especially his mother. Having been shitted out of the arse of your mother will do that to you. Kibo Parry Moroney repeatedly claimed to be the greatest living Comic, and referred to himself at least once as "The AnalButtFuckManure of late night comedy"[1], although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog. Much to the disdain and annoyance of every lady walking and sitting on benches in the public with a leg exposed. One of Kibo's seminal and most memorable posts in July, 2020 [2] replies to the South Korean Prime Minister over the torture of his country-- moon bears. Bears that are lifelong caged and tortured for their bile extraction. In one of Kibo's posts, he suggests sending in a platoon of Marines to free the moon bears. (Needs confirmation by Todd B. Smith dot com)

|| Criminal and eccentric personalities || Unusual Personalities || Twilight Zone Sickfucks ||

Buck Futter
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture
On Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 8:05:47 PM UTC-5, Buck Futter wrote: > Give it a rest you impotent
10:20 AM

Another report of Kibo Parry Moroney is in answer to Dr. Tao of why he cannot admit to his mistakes that a ellipse is not a conic cut of a single cone for that is a oval. And why Dr. Tao fails to ever give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, like what the King of Science Archimedes Plutonium, did in 2015, and published the world's first geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21

Another memorable report and post by Kibo Parry Moroney is where he refers to Stanford Univ president Dr. Tessier-Lavigne and Caltech's president Dr. Rosenbaum as "cults of education" for never considering that the real proton is 840MeV as a proton torus with the muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law that AP wrote a book on.

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr. Aug 10, 2020, 3:34:45 PM

Here is where the 28 year long stalker Kibo Parry Moroney with his gang of bullies such as Dan Christensen, Jan Burse, et al beat up on Harvard's Dr. Hau for failing to turn the light switch off in "Slow Light Experiments" and demonstrate AP is correct in saying light waves are not straightline arrows but are closed loops with the source always in contact in the closed loop.

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

**new**
Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
by Dan Christensen
Nov 9, 2017, 3:00:47 PM

Contents
1 Background
2 Kibo's claims
2.1 Kibo's assessment of his poofster stalking in sci.math, sci.physics
3 Biographical notes
4 Quotes
5 External links

|| Eccentric believers || Govt. paid for and sponsored stalkers || Poofsters UWO University earning B.A. Masters, and Ph.D in Stalking, president Kibo Parry Moroney 28 year veteran, chancellor Dan Christensen, floor and toilet bowl cleaner Jan Burse

....although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith

wiki, wiki Revision history of " James Kibo Parry Moroney"
www.exampleproblems dot com wiki
(cur | prev) 03:21, 13 March 2021 Todd (talk | contribs ... (10,274 bytes)
ep@toddbsmith dot com

...although Kibo is _universally regarded_ as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a Twilight Zone sickfuck according to the mineralogy Dana classification.

Todd B Smith on Kibo Parry Moroney by wicked-wikki your free wicked encyclopedia// although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog.

James Kibo Parry Moroney - Example Problems from www.exampleproblems dot com
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
James Kibo Parry Moroney (born July 13, 1967) is primarily noted for his varied and eccentric contributions to Usenet. Given Kibo's birth may explain his stalking in sci.math and sci.physics for he was not born in the normal manner but shitted out of the arse of his mother, while she was undergoing a lobotomy in Boston. And to this very day, Kibo is never seen giving a kind word to anybody or anything, especially his mother. Having been shitted out of the arse of your mother will do that to you. Kibo Parry Moroney repeatedly claimed to be the greatest living Comic, and referred to himself at least once as "The AnalButtFuckManure of late night comedy"[1], although he is almost universally regarded as a mRNA poofster fuckdog and Todd B Smith as a adjuvant poofster fuckdog. Much to the disdain and chagrin, and annoyance of every lady walking or sitting on park benches with a leg exposed. One of Kibo's seminal and most memorable posts in July, 2020 [2] replies to the South Korean Prime Minister over the torture of his country's-- moon bears. Bears that are lifelong caged and tortured for their bile extraction. In one of Kibo's posts, he suggests sending in a platoon of Marines to free the moon bears. (Needs confirmation by Todd B. Smith dot com)

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney is sending South Korean president Moon Jae-in a map to free the MOON BEARS from torture
By Buck Futter July 22, 2020 at 8:05:47 PM

Re: 8-Kibo Parry Moroney says boycott Samsung & Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing to death caged Moon Bears // SOUTH KOREA, MOON BEARS Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from evil//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULE EARTH
By Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck
Jul 28, 2020, 5:35:52 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea, for who wants to protect barbarians that torture Moon Bears in cages
By Roger Davis
Jul 26, 2020, 8:18:58 AM

Contents
1 Background
2 Kibo's claims
2.1 Kibo's assessment of his poofster stalking in sci.math, sci.physics
3 Biographical notes
4 Quotes
5 External links

Another report of Kibo Parry Moroney is in answer to Dr. Tao of UCLA on why he cannot admit to his mistakes that a ellipse is not a conic cut of a single cone for that is a oval. And why Dr. Tao fails to ever give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, like what the King of Science Archimedes Plutonium, did in 2015, and published the world's first geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

[...]

by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Give pink slips to all math professors who cannot certify that a slant cut in single cone is never a ellipse, always a oval, nor are these math professors able to give a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

**new**

Re: Fire the entire Cornell Univ math dept-- unable to even teach Add in Logic is not OR but rather is AND
by Dan Christensen Nov 9, 2017, 3:00:47 PM
1,508,722 views from Mt. Washington

Re: Canada's Dan Christensen of Univ. Western Ontario flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Dan Christensen Mar 13, 2018, 4:52:16 PM

Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
By Michael Moroney Jan 15, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney Jan 23, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Re: software that engineers out stalking bullies on Twitter, Facebook, Google Newsgroups Re: Michael Moroney Anal ButtfuckManure stalker for 26 years
By Dan Christensen May 19, 2018, 1:55:22 PM

Re: 2-Jill does not have to be a geometry failure like Ken Ribet Re: 1- AMS, Jill Pipher, Ken Ribet, Robert L. Bryant, David Vogan, Eric M. Friedlander, why not go for the truth of mathematics-- the slant cut in cone is a oval, never the ellipse.
By Dan Christensen Nov 15, 2019, 11:01:13 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on Dr. Thorp stealing AP's dog theory connected to why he is a failure on Lewis 8 Structure because CO and N2 dissociation energy says it is Lewis 6 Structure. Yes, Kibo, what is your psychoanalysis of Dr. Thorp stealing? Is steal
By Ebenezer Splooge Jan 17, 2021, 9:43:54 AM

Re: 1-Kibo Parry Moroney, how do you clean your dick after it has been up Barry Shein's arsehole, or does it improve your stalking
By Richard Cranium May 10, 2020, 8:30:43 PM

Re: Earle Jones says Stanford physics dept is too stupid to see a ellipse is not a conic but a cylinder cut, thus therefore too stupid to see a hydrogen atom has no angular momentum if electron is 0.5 MeV when the real electron is the muon and proton
By Emmit Schaibe Mar 8, 2020, 10:44:18 AM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
By Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Since strong user authentication was rarely used on Usenet during its early stages, since it meant sniffing Kibo Parry Moroney's underwear along with Uncle Al and Earle Jones, Gilbert Strang, Jan Burse, and Dan Christensen, Fine Structure Constant of shit streaks [3], some had suggested that Kibo Parry Moroney and Nicholas Thompson of Wired magazine [4] might have been a series of fusion underwear-mind-melds experiments sponsored by US dept education and NSF [5] looking to see if black hole gravity waves emanate from men's shorts. And Jan Burse was separately funded in ETH on Uncertainty principle of shit streaks versus farts and their duality nature, [6] NSF was willing to fund spectroscopic analysis of Kibo's shit streaked underwear.

Background and Training
_____________________

The Jan Burse school near ETH of hard-knocks criminals, farting their way through life.

ETH's_Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, is Jan Burse violent-stalker the reason you not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron=105MeV and .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole

On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 11:34:51 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Autistic

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin,, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic and real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Peter Persans, Moussa N'Gom, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

kibo-Parry-Moroney says Rensselaer_Polytech's_William Siegmann,Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, too dumb to learn ellipse is never a conic thus too dumb to ever learn real proton is 840MeV not 938

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 32 posts 430 views updated 2:15 AM

Re: 6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 29 posts 307 views updated 2:13 AM

Re: 3Textbook: Let us Thank AP for fixing Trigonometry where 95% of  trigonometry was muddleheaded wrong
By Dan Christensen 3 posts 18 views updated Sep 9

Re: 9Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Dan Christensen 11 posts 227 views updated Sep 9

Re: 3Textbook: Let us Thank AP for fixing Trigonometry where 95% of trigonometry was muddleheaded wrong.
On Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 10:35:50 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > 3Newsgroups: sci.math > Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 08:35:36 ...
Feb 16 by Dan Christensen - 2 posts by 2 authors - 13 views

|| Eccentric believers || Govt. paid for and sponsored stalkers || Poofsters UWO University earning B.A. Masters, and Ph.D in Stalking, president Kibo Parry Moroney 28 year veteran, chancellor Dan Christensen, floor and toilet bowl cleaner Jan Burse expert on farting in the halls of ETH.

|| Criminal and eccentric personalities || Unusual Personalities || Twilight Zone Sickfucks ||

Todd B. Smith working round the clock in demonizing AP had this to say---
> ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in the shit streaks of his underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Philip J. Hanlon's Dartmouth College math and physics dept combined

And it is a Metaphysical Argument [4] to this day undertaken by Dan Christensen in Canada and Jan Burse at Swiss ETH questioning whether Kibo Parry Moroney's brain is a vacuum and the only physics intelligence in Kibo at all, is confined to the shit streaks in his shorts, using the logical construct that 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction in Boole logic (Boole shit-eaten logic)[5][6][7] and the Kibo Parry Moroney arithmetic of 938 is 12% short of 945 in his seminal book "Bore hole my arse for Geothermal Energy" [8]. Jan Burse questioning of whether the shit streaks and farts of Kibo can be harnessed to drive windmills and solar panels or simply as a identification passport in covid lockdown, unless the bathroom runs begin to be problematic.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Can someone in the Boston area make sure this numbskull is never a science teacher in Boston-- and the damage he can do to a classroom.

Mike Moroney, science failure-- on geothermal

(1)
On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 12:15:22 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> There are some places here that use "geothermal" for heating and cooling
> but even these are solar power in disguise.  They pump water from wells
> from where the temperature is the average over many years and extract heat
> from it (in the winter) and dump heat into it (in the summer) and pump the
> water back into the ground.  The water is about 55F out of the ground.

(2)
On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 1:31:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> >Just as a point of order, what you described is not geothermal. What
> >you've just described is thermal balancing with water, using water
> >cooler than air from the water table to cool a building in the summer,
> >and using water warmer than air from the water table to warm a building
> >in the winter.
>
> In other words, glorified solar energy.  Solar energy stored and averaged
> out over many, many years.

(3)
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> Admit it, you were fooled by a "This Old House" type show where they
> use a high-tech sounding buzzword to impress people who don't know any
> better.
>
> Just answer one question, if you can.  If it's really geothermal, why
> is the temperature only 51 degrees, but in Iceland, where there's real
> geothermal, they're accessing temperatures of hundreds of degrees?

(4)
> On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 10:40:09 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > Pretty cool, fossil solar energy! 51 degrees, the average of summer and
> > winter temperatures for hundreds or even thousands of years, depending
> > on how deep they go.
> >
> > Too bad you do have to use real energy to run the heat pump, although it
> > is much better than simply using that energy to make heat.

(5)
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:30:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> It's amusing how he can't handle that at all. Just like he can't
> handle the concept of permafrost when he goes off on geothermal
> energy.  All he can do is attack.

(6)

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 12:21:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> geothermal heat energy is 99% from the sun where he was (unsure where,
> Mass. I think)
>
> Now tell us where Permafrost comes from.
>
> p.p.s. I was searching because I am actually looking into getting
> geothermal heat. Fossil solar energy is a great resource!

(7)
On Sunday, January 3, 2021 at 11:25:58 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >And my geothermal house works on sunshine collected in the day,
>
> Not quite. Sunshine (more specifically ambient heat) collected over
> hundreds or thousands of years. Constant 50 degrees F/10 C down the hole.
> No significant geological activity here since the Jurassic and not deep
> enough to get to the actual heat of the earth.

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  I am Kibo Parry Moroney, the grand failure of science with my 938 is 12% short of 945, and my ellipse is a conic when it never was, and my idiocy of thinking geothermal is not radioactivity but is recycled solar fossil. I stalk on Internet because NSF pays a million dollars and is 5 times the salary of those professors stuck with actually teaching science and all I do is attack dog style in sci.math, sci.physics. And Barry Shein, my bedwarmer loves to whisper in my ear how 10 OR 2 =12 with AND as subtraction
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
                                `...'

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Todd B Smith, splatter-fart-shitter of demonizing Google Search hits.

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 1 Jul 2021

5Archimedes Plutonium