Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 12:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his
proton of 938MeV when it is 840MeV, electron= muon //his ellipse is a conic
when it never was// as phony in math and physics as kibo Parry Moroney's
ellipse and Christensen 10 OR 4 =
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 19:59 UTC

Dan says, do not be a victim of anti-science Justin Trudeau and Linda Hasenfratz and Rose M. Patten with their 2 OR 1=3 with AND as subtraction for Justin et al love teaching dogma that is never corrected of mistakes.
On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 9:13:07 AM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

Question Dan, is it Dunning-Kruger disease that plagues John Baez, for he knows a cone has 1 axis of symmetry and the oval has one axis of symmetry, so Dan, why cannot the fool, silly fool of John Baez ever admit you cannot get a symmetry of 2 axes out of a cone of 1 axis of symmetry. Is it that John has breathed so much air pollution in California and become dumbnified that it is hard for John to even remember his name let alone mathematics. What say you Dan Christensen the Canadian insane stalker?

> [...]
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 12:30:22 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Silly boy, that's off by more than 12.6 MeV, or 12% of the mass of a muon.
> > Hardly "exactly" 9 muons.
> Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.
> And his continued stalk spam of a another posters mindless talk of some notes he took, a garbled nonsense mess--
> kibo>Here is a plane and cone
> x + 1 = z
> and
> 2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = z^2
> >
> kibo>Square the first equation giving us
> x^2 + 2*x + 1 = z^2
> >
> kibo>In the second equation replace z^2 with x^2 + 2*x + 1 giving us
> 2*x^2 + 2*y^2 = x^2 + 2*x + 1
> >
> kibo>Subtract x^2 + 2*x - 1 from both sides giving us
> x^2 - 2*x + 1 + 2*y^2 = 2
> >
> kibo>Replace x^2 - 2*x + 1 with (x-1)^2 giving us
> (x-1)^2 + 2*y^2 = 2
> >
> kibo>That is EXACTLY the equation of an ellipse
> And there are two planes of symmetry.
> >
> kibo>No matter how you tilt or rotate an ellipse it
> REMAINS an ellipse and has TWO PLANES of symmetry,
> just like the intersection of a plane and cylinder
> remains an ellipse no matter what the slope of the
> plane is.
> >

> AP writes: 7 years of stalker shithead Dan Christensen and 28 years of a shithead Kibo Parry M, unloading a wade of crap in every AP thread that AP was doing solid math and physics, such as the above, and no-one kicks the insane stalker Kibo Parry M out of sci.math and sci.physics.
>
> AP writes: well in the opinion of AP, that Kibo Parry M has more to worry about than Dunning Kruger disease of his mental health, because in the opinion of AP, that Kibo Parry is a insane person, all stalkers are insane people and as a stalker, not even a human being, no longer a human being but melting away in insanity. For 28 years now, the insane arsewipe Kibo Parry M.. has made no contribution to sci.math but to hate spew everyone he stalks. Get the straightjacket in emergency ambulance for Kibo Parry M size XXSmall.
>
> So, well is the world being Dumbnificated by the fossil fuel burning discharging tonnes and tonnes of toxic chemicals into the air every minute of the day, and that CO2 itself comes in several isomers where the Fire-CO2, not the Animal-CO2 isomer (see my chemistry books) is especially harmful to Humans thinking abilities especially logical thinking. So that John Baez, Terence Tao and Jill Pipher and Ken Ribet could no longer reason, reason that if a cone has 1 axis of symmetry, no way in hell is a slant cut into a 1 axis symmetry cone going to yield a 2 axes symmetry ellipse. No way in hell, but the cut will release a 1 axis symmetry Oval.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: 1.1Dr. John Baez is a failed mathematician-physicist with his proton of 938M

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Sat, 28 Aug 2021

5Archimedes Plutonium