Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 10:39:29 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way,
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 15 May 2022 17:39 UTC

It appears to me that the mad scientists took
their info to the ...'Art Dept.' and told them,
"Gimme a Black Hole without looking like it was retouch
in Photoshop!"

And the 'art dept' genius blurred it so that
it appears to be a black hole in the center.

Actually, THEY BLURRED EVERYTHING!!!!

Then they took it back to the
mad scientists and he said...
"WHAT THE FUCK IS DAT????"

and the girl sez, "That's your black hole."

and the mad scientists sez to her..

"IT LOOK LIKE YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU UGLY FUCKIN BITCH!!!!"

of course she runs out of the room crying...

(watch how real women scientists are treated in the scientific community)

https://www.netflix.com/title/81303549

The Starmaker wrote:

> Now, here is the First black hole photo they showed last year:
>
> the blurry one
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/1
>
> and my sharpen version one
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
>
> Are they going to repeat the same process over and over again for the rest of the billion black holes out there???
>
> I like my sharpen version better:
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/2
>
> only problem is, there is no black hole...
>
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1314447384261193728/photo/3
>
> they are just waves like an ocean wave...
>
> waddayoucallit, gravitional waves?
>
> space is wet
> but
> you're
> like a fish
> you don't feel
> the wet.
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Here is a video from sharp back to blurry
> >
> > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1525273775251419136
> >
> > https://youtu.be/0a7etYMLqPs
> >
> > i guess they are trying to hide the stuff that is inside a black hole...
> >
> > but i'm in the mood for a jelly doughnut!
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > Now, all you have to do is take this 'sharpen' photo of the blurry black
> > > hole
> > > https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1524978633311256577/photo/1
> > >
> > > and add around 160 percent blur (Gaussian Blur) and it looks the new
> > > fraudulent Black Hole photo in the news.
> > >
> > > There is a reason why men's vision gets blurry as they get older...it
> > > makes their wives look younger.
> > >
> > > all you see is a black hole.
> > >
> > > If you put a paper bag over you wife's head you need to put a hole in
> > > it.
> > >
> > > NASA needs a Black Hole.
> > >
> > > They remove the blue and green primary light colors..
> > >
> > > all you left with is red and black.

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o BREAKING: First image of supermassive black hole at the center of the

By: Richard Hertz on Fri, 13 May 2022

58Richard Hertz