Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 17:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,
instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed
math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 00:15 UTC

Even Sainsbury'sUnivCambridge's crank Olcott has a 1st page counterpoint but not the silly insane math crank Andrew Wiles with his slant cut in single cone as ellipse. Andrew never heard of axes of symmetry for a cone has 1 axis, a oval has one axis, but ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry, yet Wiles is given 2m hits in Google of sugar coated nonsense when Andrew is a failure of mathematics, not a achiever, a failure. See AP's proofs of conic, calculus, and FLT. Why Andrew was so stupid on FLT, he did not have the brains to spot Euler's fake proof of FLT in exponent 3, see AP's proof.

Edward Witten needs a Balanced Google Search with Counterpoint in his first page, just as the science failure Arindam Banerjee has counterpoints in first page of a Google Search list. Witten has millions of sugar coated nonsense about Witten for in truth of fact, he is a failure of physics and math.

> Google Search hits on Ed Witten, Princeton, a failed physicist and mathematician with his ellipse a conic section, his 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction, his never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, his stupid mind never able to ask the simple question-- which is the atom's true electron, the muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.
>
> We need Google Search to always have a Counterpoint to any person on the first page, instead of this ugly horrible propaganda of Mister-Miss goody two shoe. For Google Search is Journalism and like PBS Newshour with Judy Woodruff striving for Balanced reporting, not sugar coated propaganda.
>

> On Sunday, March 20, 2022 at 4:47:22 AM UTC-5, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > The subject of this thread is not about your attempts at physics, for you fail physics. This is obvious a decade ago with your 1/2 m*v^2* k where you cannot even understand the prime rudimentary physics of units.
> > Archie poor chap...
>
> About 2,600,000 results (0.64 seconds)
> Search Results
>
> Edward Witten
> American mathematical physicist
> Overview
> Education
> Books
> Awards
> Interviews
> Videos
> Main Results
> Images
> Image result for edward witten
> Image result for edward witten
> Image result for edward witten
> Image result for edward witten
> More images
> Web results

> Edward Witten (born August 26, 1951) is an American mathematical and theoretical physicist. He is the Charles Simonyi Professor in the School of Natural ...
> Fields: Theoretical physics; ‎Mathematical phys...‎
> Thesis: Some Problems in the Short Distance ...
> Doctoral students: Jonathan Bagger (1983); ‎C...‎
> Doctoral advisor: David Gross
> ‎Louis Witten · ‎Daniela Witten · ‎Ilana B. Witten · ‎Chiara Nappi
> edward witten from en.wikipedia.org
> People also ask
> What did Edward Witten discover?
> Who is the smartest physicist alive today?
> Who is the greatest living physicist?
> What is Edward Witten doing now?
> Feedback
>
> EDWARD WITTEN - School of Natural Sciences - Institute ...https://www.ias..edu › sns › witten
> EDWARD WITTEN · Reflections on the Fate of Spacetime · Duality, Spacetime and Quantum Mechanics · Magic, Mystery, and Matrix · The Holes are Defined by the String ...
> edward witten from www.ias.edu
> Videos
>
> PREVIEW
> 15:44
> Edward Witten - How Do Scientific Breakthroughs Happen?
> YouTube · Closer To Truth
> Mar 13, 2021
> 7 key moments in this video
> [...]

Sylvia Else of Berkeley has no time to help Harvard crank Dr. Hau turn out all the light switch in BEC slow light experiment. Because that will prove AP correct,-- light is a closed circuit with source in the loop, and all the light, even the slow light vanishes when switch is turned off.

Sylvia, why not set up the same experiment at Berkeley and I am sure someone then can turn the light source off, seeing that Harvard and Dr. Hau are crippled from doing so. Maybe the Princeton physics failure Witten can set up the experiment, but I doubt it, his head has been in cloud 9 all his life-- still thinks the electron of atoms is the 0.5MeV particle, what a dumbfuck in physics Edward was.

So Sylvia like Dr. Hau and Harvard care more about giving no credit to AP, then they ever care about the truth of physics. Sylvia and Dr. Hau, you are suppressionists more than being any physicist

Not much difference between Putin's Russia saying he invaded Ukraine because of NeoNazis and Harvard's Dr.Hau, Berkeley's Sylvia Else refusal to turn the light source off and see that all the column of light even the slow light vanishes the instant the source is turned off. And they call themselves scientists???? Maybe Berkeley and Harvard are where the real NeoNazis are hiding.

So that Berkeley trained Sylvia well on how to point out crank errors in laymen. But when it comes to pointing out errors in a professor at Harvard, Dr. Hau, that she has an incomplete experiment, everyone becomes hush hush and "run and hide". Much like Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald, when you point out to them the real proton of atoms is 840MeV proton torus with the muon inside the proton doing the Faraday law and the 0.5MeV particle that Thomson thought was the electron and all the physicists thereafter too stupid, far to stupid to understand they made a mis-identification mistake-- so they run and hide, hide and run in their stupidity.

Sylvia and Dr.Hau, you need to complete your experiment and stop this childish run and hide.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 24 Mar 2022

35Archimedes Plutonium