Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 10:14:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dartmouth's Philip Hanlon needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his
Google Search list just like Kibo Parry M has 2 Counterpoint hits on his 1st
page of failed Physics, failed Math, failed Logic.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 17:14 UTC

Kibo Parry M reviewing the Google Search lists of Dr. Hanlon and Dr. Panchanathan all in the same day. Kibo, is Dr. Hanlon 10 years behind in science also?

Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.
4m views

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10:14:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Congratulations! You "invented" the "Password Vault"/"Autofill"/Master
> Password" concept that are built in to browsers such as Firefox,
> Chrome/etc and have existed for years. Apple has a "Key Ring" concept
> in the OS itself. And these browsers have ways to transfer the
> "Password Vault" to a file to transfer to another browser or device.
>
> You're just 10 years behind.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates permanent hate spew stalkers like Kibo Parry M. of 30 years stalking. AP no longer tolerates insane stalkers like Kibo no matter where they are located. Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.

Kibo Parry M. wrote which AP redacted, for AP no longer can stomach the insane Kibo
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:49:36 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>William J. Burns "AnalButtfuckManure"
> fails at math and science:

Frenchman Lacassagne 1885: "Every society has the criminals it deserves"

AP 2021: "Every University is _responsible_ for the filthy stalker or spammer who attended that school and is now a insane nonstop stalker or spammer on Usenet". Most college professors are new to the age of internet and the responsibilities have not seeped into them as yet, that if they have a mindless spammer in their community, it is their responsibility to guide and direct that misplaced soul to a rightful venue to unleash his/her mind.

AP 1990s: The Internet is new form of schooling with its openness, its publicity, and its international reach that College degrees in science can be passed out but also be made null & void if the beholder becomes an outrageous stalker & spammer of science on the Internet.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
11:45 AM (24 minutes ago)

Why Kibo Parry Moron is NSF Dr. Panchanathan 10 years behind? Is it because he is a failure in math not seeing that slant cut of single cone must be a Oval, never the ellipse for a cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. This means NSF and Dr. Panchanathan are not just 10 years behind in math but 2,000 years stifling idiots of math.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
11:53 AM (17 minutes ago)

So we see a Google Search list of Dr. Panchanathan as nothing but sugar coated gloss and nothing to indicate he is a failure of mathematics, logic and physics-- thinks ellipse is a conic section, is mindless in logic with his 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction, can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and too stupid to even ask the simple question-- which is the Atom's true real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.

As Kibo Parry Moron suggested 10 years behind the times, no, more like 2,000 years behind the times.

About 74,900 results (0.56 seconds)
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Image of dr panchanathan
Image of dr panchanathan
Image of dr panchanathan
Image of dr panchanathan
More images
Dr Panchanathan
The Honorable Sethuraman Panchanathan is a computer scientist and engineer and the 15th director of the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Panchanathan was nominated to this position by the President of the United States in 2019 and subsequently unanimously confirmed by the U.S. Senate on June 18, 2020.
Email: span...@nsf.gov
Room: W 19100
Phone: (703) 292-8000

About featured snippets

Feedback
Web results

Sethuraman Panchanathan is an Indian-American computer scientist and academic administrator, and the 15th Director of National Science Foundation since June ...
Doctoral advisor: Morris Goldberg
Education: University of Madras (‎BS‎); ‎Indian In....‎
Spouse(s): Soumya Panchanathan
President: Donald Trump; ‎Joe Biden‎
‎Early life and education · ‎Academic career · ‎Research interests
People also ask
Who is the director of National Science Foundation?
Who started the National Science Foundation?
Who does the National Science Foundation report to?
What does the National Science Foundation do?
Feedback
Videos

PREVIEW
35:21
Sethuraman Panchanathan: The Future of Competitiveness
YouTube · AAAS Annual Meeting
Apr 1, 2021
10 key moments in this video

PREVIEW
6:38
Remarks from Sethuraman Panchanathan
YouTube · Computing Research Association
Aug 14, 2020
4 key moments in this video

PREVIEW
14:55
National Science Foundation Director Sethuraman ...
YouTube · The Hill Events
Jul 16, 2021
Feedback
View all

Dr. Sethuraman (Panch) Panchanathan (@DrPanch) / Twitterhttps://twitter.com › drpanch
Director of the National Science Foundation @NSF | Former Executive VP and Knowledge Enterprise & Chief Research Officer @ASU | Media inquiries ...

An optimist takes the helm at the National Science Foundationhttps://www.science.org › content › article › optimist-take...
The new director of the National Science Foundation (NSF), Sethuraman "Panch" Panchanathan, is familiar with the dark clouds over the agency.

Sethuraman Panchanathan - Tempe, Arizona, United Stateshttps://www.linkedin..com › drpanch
View Sethuraman Panchanathan's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Sethuraman ...

Sethuraman Panchanathan - ASU iSearchhttps://isearch.asu.edu › profile
Biography: In June, 2020, Dr. Sethuraman “Panch” Panchanathan was appointed by U.S. President Donald Trump as Director of the National Science Foundation ...

An Interview With Director Of National Science Foundation Dr ...https://www..forbes.com › taarinikaurdang › 2021/10/29
Dr. Panchanathan is the 15th Director of the National Science Foundation (NSF). He was nominated to the position by the former U.S. President ...

NSF Director Shares Vision for Solutions-Focused Sciencehttps://www.diverseeducation.com › home › article › na...
Oct 11, 2021 — Dr. Sethuraman Panchanathan was appointed in 2019 by former President Donald J. Trump to lead the $8.5 billion independent federal agency.

Dr. Sethuraman Panchanathan Director National Science ...https://www.appropriations.senate.gov › downloadPDF
Apr 13, 2021 — Dr. Sethuraman Panchanathan. Director. National Science Foundation. Before the. Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science and Related ...
Related searches
Image of National Science Foundation
National Science Foundation

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Dartmouth's Philip Hanlon needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Mon, 11 Apr 2022

7Archimedes Plutonium