Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 21:16:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,
instead of this nonsense of all sugar coated propaganda, since Wiles failed
math-- cannot even understand slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 04:16 UTC

Kibo Parry M. singing > Humanity needs to colonize Europa-- not engulfed in nuclear war > > Putin that petty dictator megalomaniac whore >
On Monday, April 18, 2022 at 3:59:19 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Kibo song "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills Planet Earth" sung in school and work with a rapp beat.
> On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 8:51:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > Much better to burn worthless Rubles to boil your water!
>
> Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth-- poem ballad by James Kibo Parry Moron of Rensselaer Polytech claim on a Nick Thompson's Wired magazine fame.
> >
> > Kibo Parry recites Poem ballad "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth"
> >
> > Just hours after Kibo Parry Moron gets inducted into the CIA, he blows his cover (I guess the insanity of stalking for Kibo is so overpowering that he cannot help himself and wants to join the Portugal-- forgiv me, i sick i cry---
> > Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> > On Sunday, June 8, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Dorsey wrote:
> > > In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> > > >

> Famous poem ballad of "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth".
>
> And since this was written, Senator Lindsey Graham has popped up in support of the idea, likening the history to Brutus of Ancient Rome or of Claus von Stauffenberg failed attempt on the insane Hitler. Sorry, Lindsey your several weeks too late with this idea.
>
> On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 4:58:13 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > "spamtard"
> >"barking fuckdog"
> >flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> > General Nakasone a decades long spammer of sci.math, yet he fails
> > math.
> >cannot understand the slant cut in single
> > cone is an Oval, always the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic he
> > believes of 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction? Or is it that neither
> >can do a geometry proof
> > Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?
>
> 1
> Kill Putin, before he kills our planet Earth
>
> Humanity needs to colonize Europa-- not engulfed in nuclear war
>
> Putin that petty dictator megalomaniac whore
>
> Some say Caracalla was killed while taking a shit
>
> A shit in France's woods run through with a sword bit
>
> Some say Caracalla was killed while taking a piss
>
> A piss on the plains of Turkey dismounting his horse
>
> Does it really matter how the megalomaniac is dissed
>
> Sun shines from Faraday law, not from fusion
>
> That goonclod physicist professors confusion
>
> It shines from Faraday law you mindless shit for brains
>
> Kill Putin with stinger missile on a boat, car, train or plane
>
> Xi has another Winter Olympic competition, fly in Putin on a plane
>
> But before landing blow it to smithereens from the slalom train
>
> The Chinese Communist Party was watching from the curling rink
>
> Saying, good riddance to you Putin you mindless dink
>
> And blame it on a engine failure, not made-in-China, but NK stink
>
> The Sun gone Red Giant, needs humanity to colonize Europa
>
> Not look at the idiot Putin or Xi navel belly button and scrota

> [...]

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Andrew Wiles needs a 1st page Counterpoint in Google Search hits,

By: Archimedes Plutonium on Thu, 24 Mar 2022

35Archimedes Plutonium