Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth Patchen

SubjectAuthor
* PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeorge J. Dance
+* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
|+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW-Dockery
|+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
|+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
|+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
|+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
|+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
|+* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
||`- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
|`- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW-Dockery
+* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW-Dockery
|+* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
||`- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW-Dockery
|`- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW-Dockery
+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
+- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
+* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
|`- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
+* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
|`* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
| `* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
|  `* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery
|   `* Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeorge J. Dance
|    `- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenGeneral-Zod
`- Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth PatchenW.Dockery

Pages:12
Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth Patchen

<8804f4a3d2277791c86dd18cd839ac00@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=10064&group=rec.arts.poems#10064

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:05:52 +0000
Subject: Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth Patchen
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:05 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> George J. Dance wrote:
>>
>> Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog:
>> The Snow Is Deep on the Ground, by Kenneth Patchen

>> The snow is deep on the ground.
>> Always the light falls
>> Softly down on the hair of my belovèd.
>> [...]

>> (read by Kenneth Patchen)

>> https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-snow-is-deep-on-ground-kenneth.html

>> #pennyspoems

> More Kenneth Patchen... quite excellent, bravo...!

Agreed.

Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth Patchen

<9e20a590c1798778c32a1b001a6a57b2@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=10269&group=rec.arts.poems#10269

Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 22:10:57 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 22:10 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> General-Zod wrote:

>> George J. Dance wrote:
>>>
>>> Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog:
>>> The Snow Is Deep on the Ground, by Kenneth Patchen

>>> The snow is deep on the ground.
>>> Always the light falls
>>> Softly down on the hair of my belovèd.
>>> [...]

>>> (read by Kenneth Patchen)

>>> https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-snow-is-deep-on-ground-kenneth.html

>>> #pennyspoems

>> More Kenneth Patchen... quite excellent, bravo...!

> Agreed.

Re: PPB: The Snow Lies Deep on the Ground / Kenneth Patchen

<a680cc99f895064ad1185e5b34772493@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=10418&group=rec.arts.poems#10418

Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 07:52:16 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 3 Jan 2024 07:52 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> George J. Dance wrote:
>>
>> Today's poem on Penny's Poetry Blog:
>> The Snow Is Deep on the Ground, by Kenneth Patchen

>> The snow is deep on the ground.
>> Always the light falls
>> Softly down on the hair of my belovèd.
>> [...]

>> (read by Kenneth Patchen)

>> https://gdancesbetty.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-snow-is-deep-on-ground-kenneth.html

>> #pennyspoems

> More Kenneth Patchen... quite excellent, bravo...!

We've been seeing a lot of big news on public domain here in the USA this week, how does the law match Canada, George?