Torque is cheap.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

SubjectAuthor
* A legitimate criticism of Biden.trotsky
+* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.moviePig
|+* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.BTR1701
||+- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Adam H. Kerman
||`- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.trotsky
|+- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.The Horny Goat
|`* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.trotsky
| `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.moviePig
|  `- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.trotsky
+* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.moviePig
|+* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.BTR1701
||`- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.trotsky
|+* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.trotsky
||`* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.moviePig
|| `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.shawn
||  `- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.moviePig
|`* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.The Horny Goat
| `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Adam H. Kerman
|  +* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.The Horny Goat
|  |+* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Adam H. Kerman
|  ||`* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.The Horny Goat
|  || `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Adam H. Kerman
|  ||  `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.The Horny Goat
|  ||   `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Adam H. Kerman
|  ||    `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Ed Stasiak
|  ||     `* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.suzeeq
|  ||      +- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Adam H. Kerman
|  ||      +* Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.BTR1701
|  ||      |+- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.trotsky
|  ||      |`- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.The Horny Goat
|  ||      `- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.moviePig
|  |`- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Ed Stasiak
|  `- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Ed Stasiak
+- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.RichA
`- Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.Rhino

Pages:12
Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<snmiki$95s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126220&group=rec.arts.tv#126220

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:42:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:42 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Wed, 24 Nov 2021 21:47:14 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:

>>I'm not disagreeing. What I'm saying is that the drug compounding for
>>street sale isn't done in China. That's done locally. China may export
>>pure fentanyl but they don't literally export the street drug itself.

>It's certainly true that 'street drugs' are primarily heroin or other
>drugs and it doesn't take much fentanyl to "spike" the effect.

>It also doesn't take much to add more fentanyl than intended and
>thereby produce a deadly combo. We're talking milligrams here and I
>know from experience it's easy to make a mistake when working in those
>kinds of quantities.

Who says it's a mistake?

>While Beijing clearly isn't running local labs that does not in my
>view eliminate or even mitigate culpability. Not a bit.

Ok

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<46ptpg10q0vvjv8jgj5ih0kad03nn5o0pg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126234&group=rec.arts.tv#126234

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:21:15 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 01:21 UTC

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:42:10 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>It also doesn't take much to add more fentanyl than intended and
>>thereby produce a deadly combo. We're talking milligrams here and I
>>know from experience it's easy to make a mistake when working in those
>>kinds of quantities.
>
>Who says it's a mistake?

Why would a drug dealer deliberately OD their customers? That's about
the most literal way to lose customers I can imagine

>>While Beijing clearly isn't running local labs that does not in my
>>view eliminate or even mitigate culpability. Not a bit.
>
>Ok

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<snmpqe$ebh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126238&group=rec.arts.tv#126238

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 01:44:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 01:44 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Wed, 24 Nov 2021 23:42:10 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:

>>>It also doesn't take much to add more fentanyl than intended and
>>>thereby produce a deadly combo. We're talking milligrams here and I
>>>know from experience it's easy to make a mistake when working in those
>>>kinds of quantities.

>>Who says it's a mistake?

>Why would a drug dealer deliberately OD their customers? That's about
>the most literal way to lose customers I can imagine

If you're the one compounding the drug, you're responsible for death due
to their reaction to what you put in it and failed to disclose. Everyone
handling these anaesthetics are very well aware of exactly how dangerous
they are.

They are contemptuous of the users. If they can stretch the underlying
product out further and get it to more users, that's all they care
about.

They put rat poison/blood thinner in it as well, and plenty of other
crap. The compounding is deliberate.

>>>While Beijing clearly isn't running local labs that does not in my
>>>view eliminate or even mitigate culpability. Not a bit.

>>Ok

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<9cd37d73-24b4-4025-afbd-1356b7a64c6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126364&group=rec.arts.tv#126364

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:37:32 -0800 (PST)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 16:37 UTC

> Adam H. Kerman
> > The Horny Goat
> >
> > Why would a drug dealer deliberately OD their customers? That's
> > about the most literal way to lose customers I can imagine
>
> They put rat poison/blood thinner in it as well, and plenty of other
> crap. The compounding is deliberate.

Yes, but the drug dealers aren’t doing it to purposely kill off
their customer base, they’re including the Fentanyl to provide
an added “kick” to the product they’re “stepping on” with the
addition of non-intoxicating elements to stretch out their supply
and increase their profit.

It’s like coke dealers adding baby powder except in this case,
the cheep Fentanyl makes up for the loss of potency that results
from watering down the (high cost) heroin content.

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<snoego$1j4l$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126368&group=rec.arts.tv#126368

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 08:44:07 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 16:44 UTC

On 11/25/2021 8:37 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> Adam H. Kerman
>>> The Horny Goat
>>>
>>> Why would a drug dealer deliberately OD their customers? That's
>>> about the most literal way to lose customers I can imagine
>>
>> They put rat poison/blood thinner in it as well, and plenty of other
>> crap. The compounding is deliberate.
>
> Yes, but the drug dealers aren’t doing it to purposely kill off
> their customer base, they’re including the Fentanyl to provide
> an added “kick” to the product they’re “stepping on” with the
> addition of non-intoxicating elements to stretch out their supply
> and increase their profit.
>
> It’s like coke dealers adding baby powder except in this case,
> the cheep Fentanyl makes up for the loss of potency that results
> from watering down the (high cost) heroin content.

Only they often get it wrong, and the customer ODs because of it.

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<snoj90$nqh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126376&group=rec.arts.tv#126376

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:05:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:05 UTC

suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>On 11/25/2021 8:37 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:

>>>Adam H. Kerman

>>>They put rat poison/blood thinner in it as well, and plenty of other
>>>crap. The compounding is deliberate.

>>Yes, but the drug dealers aren't doing it to purposely kill off
>>their customer base, they're including the Fentanyl to provide
>>an added "kick" to the product they're "stepping on" with the
>>addition of non-intoxicating elements to stretch out their supply
>>and increase their profit.

>>It's like coke dealers adding baby powder except in this case,
>>the cheep Fentanyl makes up for the loss of potency that results
>>from watering down the (high cost) heroin content.

>Only they often get it wrong, and the customer ODs because of it.

The compounder is cutting the drug with something else in preparing it
for street sale and hiding what he's done. Furthermore, he is fully
aware of just how dangerous Fentanyl is. It's deliberate. The deaths
caused are not accidental but due to criminally reckless behavior. Given
the failure to reveal to the user that the compound contains Fentanyl,
that could make it depraved indifference homicide, as was often said on
Law & Order. That's murder in the second degree.

Ed's wrong.

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<atropos-F4EE77.10102625112021@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126377&group=rec.arts.tv#126377

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:10:26 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:10 UTC

In article <snoego$1j4l$1@gioia.aioe.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
wrote:

> On 11/25/2021 8:37 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> >> Adam H. Kerman

> >> They put rat poison/blood thinner in it as well, and plenty of other
> >> crap. The compounding is deliberate.
> >
> > Yes, but the drug dealers aren't doing it to purposely kill off
> > their customer base, they're including the Fentanyl to provide
> > an added "kick" to the product they're "stepping on" with the
> > addition of non-intoxicating elements to stretch out their supply
> > and increase their profit.
> >
> > It's like coke dealers adding baby powder except in this case,
> > the cheep Fentanyl makes up for the loss of potency that results
> > from watering down the (high cost) heroin content.
> >
> Only they often get it wrong, and the customer ODs because of it.

It's not hard for some high school dropout gangbanger to get it wrong
when the fatal dose is about the size of a grain of sand. It's just too
bad more of them don't kill themselves while cooking that shit up.

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<snokbp$inj$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126385&group=rec.arts.tv#126385

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:23:53 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:23 UTC

On 11/25/2021 12:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <snoego$1j4l$1@gioia.aioe.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:

>>> Yes, but the drug dealers aren't doing it to purposely kill off
>>> their customer base, they're including the Fentanyl to provide
>>> an added "kick" to the product they're "stepping on" with the
>>> addition of non-intoxicating elements to stretch out their supply
>>> and increase their profit.
>>>
>>> It's like coke dealers adding baby powder except in this case,
>>> the cheep Fentanyl makes up for the loss of potency that results
>>> from watering down the (high cost) heroin content.
>>>
>> Only they often get it wrong, and the customer ODs because of it.
>
> It's not hard for some high school dropout gangbanger to get it wrong
> when the fatal dose is about the size of a grain of sand. It's just too
> bad more of them don't kill themselves while cooking that shit up.

The same can be said for the eaters of horse paste.

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<aulvpgtmk7e3kh5vjdr9bhq9lpcj2cg68d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126396&group=rec.arts.tv#126396

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:37:53 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:37 UTC

On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:10:26 -0800, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>> > Yes, but the drug dealers aren't doing it to purposely kill off
>> > their customer base, they're including the Fentanyl to provide
>> > an added "kick" to the product they're "stepping on" with the
>> > addition of non-intoxicating elements to stretch out their supply
>> > and increase their profit.
>> >
>> > It's like coke dealers adding baby powder except in this case,
>> > the cheep Fentanyl makes up for the loss of potency that results
>> > from watering down the (high cost) heroin content.
>> >
>> Only they often get it wrong, and the customer ODs because of it.
>
>It's not hard for some high school dropout gangbanger to get it wrong
>when the fatal dose is about the size of a grain of sand. It's just too
>bad more of them don't kill themselves while cooking that shit up.

You've specifically nailed my whole point.

And I got bored and turned off Breaking Bad early in the second
season.....

Re: A legitimate criticism of Biden.

<wgRnJ.48091$6a3.11973@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126414&group=rec.arts.tv#126414

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 14:14:35 -0500
 by: moviePig - Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:14 UTC

On 11/25/2021 11:44 AM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 11/25/2021 8:37 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>>> Adam H. Kerman

>>> They put rat poison/blood thinner in it as well, and plenty of other
>>> crap. The compounding is deliberate.
>>
>> Yes, but the drug dealers aren’t doing it to purposely kill off
>> their customer base, they’re including the Fentanyl to provide
>> an added “kick” to the product they’re “stepping on” with the
>> addition of non-intoxicating elements to stretch out their supply
>> and increase their profit.
>>
>> It’s like coke dealers adding baby powder except in this case,
>> the cheep Fentanyl makes up for the loss of potency that results
>> from watering down the (high cost) heroin content.
>>
> Only they often get it wrong, and the customer ODs because of it.

And, of course, when a customer ODs, who can ever say why...