Short people get rained on last.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
+* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
|`* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| +* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| |`* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| | +* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| | |`* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
| | | `- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| | +- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| | `* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| |  `* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| |   `* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| |    +* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| |    |`* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| |    | +* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| |    | |+- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonighttrotsky
| |    | |`* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
| |    | | `* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
| |    | |  `- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
| |    | `- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonighttrotsky
| |    `- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonighttrotsky
| +- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightsuzeeq
| `* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
|  `- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
+* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
|+- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
|+- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonighttrotsky
|`* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
| `* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
|  `- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
`* Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig
 `- Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonightmoviePig

Pages:12
Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<Y2voK.71975$Fikb.4812@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142893&group=rec.arts.tv#142893

Subject: Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 19:07:36 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 9 Jun 2022 23:07 UTC

On 6/9/2022 6:54 PM, RichA wrote:
> Their version of whistling in the graveyard, with everything crumbling around them, they have to show the American people why they blew $300 million investigating a riot.

This "circus" has been headed to town for well over a year. So, it's
hard to think of it as a recently cobbled-together "distraction" --
unless, of course, one's aim is to distract from it...

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7u1om$1r3ad$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142895&group=rec.arts.tv#142895

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 17:03:35 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 00:03 UTC

On 6/9/2022 4:07 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 6/9/2022 6:54 PM, RichA wrote:
>> Their version of whistling in the graveyard, with everything crumbling
>> around them, they have to show the American people why they blew $300
>> million investigating a riot.
>>

> This "circus" has been headed to town for well over a year.  So, it's
> hard to think of it as a recently cobbled-together "distraction" --
> unless, of course, one's aim is to distract from it...

What's a hasty distraction is the Republican counter programming tonight.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<3ayoK.117472$5fVf.70395@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142899&group=rec.arts.tv#142899

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:39:59 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 02:39 UTC

On 6/9/2022 7:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>> On 6/9/2022 6:54 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> Their version of whistling in the graveyard, with everything crumbling
>>> around them, they have to show the American people why they blew $300
>>> million investigating a riot.
>>>
>> This "circus" has been headed to town for well over a year. So, it's
>> hard to think of it as a recently cobbled-together "distraction" --
>> unless, of course, one's aim is to distract from it...
>
> After spending $94 to fill up this morning, I could care less about January
> 6th. The Dems' obsession with J6 and Trump are going to cost them 100 seats
> in the House this November.

Assuming that that's realistic, should Jan 6 be swept under the rug?
That sounds rather like an expedient countenancing of sedition. I'm
sure, of course, that Lindsey and Mitch wouldn't hesitate to do it...

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7uj5h$1rc16$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142901&group=rec.arts.tv#142901

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:00:34 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 05:00 UTC

On 6/9/2022 8:10 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 9, 2022 at 5:03:35 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>> This "circus" has been headed to town for well over a year.  So, it's
>>> hard to think of it as a recently cobbled-together "distraction" --
>>> unless, of course, one's aim is to distract from it...
>>>
>> What's a hasty distraction is the Republican counter programming tonight.
>
> When did the primetime hearing on Biden's botched Afghanistan withdrawal air?
> I must have missed that in Robin's Selected Programming for the Week post.
>
> It's also fascinating to see Democrats pack into a full committee room even
> though many of them used fear of disease and proxy voting as an excuse not to
> show up to work for the past two years.

I see you've drunk the kool-aid too.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7uk14$1rcho$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142902&group=rec.arts.tv#142902

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:15:17 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 05:15 UTC

On 6/9/2022 10:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t7uj5h$1rc16$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:

>>> When did the primetime hearing on Biden's botched Afghanistan withdrawal
>>> air? I must have missed that in Robin's Selected Programming for the Week
>>> post.
>>>
>>> It's also fascinating to see Democrats pack into a full committee room even
>>> though many of them used fear of disease and proxy voting as an excuse not
>>> to show up to work for the past two years.
>>>

>> I see you've drunk the kool-aid too.
>
> Which Kool-Aid is that?

Red.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7vltr$1pj88$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142904&group=rec.arts.tv#142904

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:53:49 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:53 UTC

On 6/9/2022 10:40 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t7uk14$1rcho$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/9/2022 10:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Which Kool-Aid is that?
>>
>> Red.
>
> So according to you, merely not being a 'progressive' Democrat makes you
> a delusional cultist, huh?
>
> It's apparently either leftism or you're insane. Stalin used to say the
> same thing.

Huh?

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7vqq0$1pmls$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142909&group=rec.arts.tv#142909

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 09:17:05 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:17 UTC

On 6/10/2022 8:49 AM, EGK wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 07:53:49 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/9/2022 10:40 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> So according to you, merely not being a 'progressive' Democrat makes you
>>> a delusional cultist, huh?
>>>
>>> It's apparently either leftism or you're insane. Stalin used to say the
>>> same thing.
>>>
>> Huh?
>
> Spoken like a true leftist. :D

I'm not that left.

I was referring to republican red, not communist red, in the first place.
I was referring

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7vqrm$1pmls$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142910&group=rec.arts.tv#142910

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 09:17:59 -0700

On 6/10/2022 9:08 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t7vltr$1pj88$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/9/2022 10:40 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> So according to you, merely not being a 'progressive' Democrat makes you
>>> a delusional cultist, huh?
>>>
>>> It's apparently either leftism or you're insane. Stalin used to say the
>>> same thing.
>>>
>> Huh?
>
> Well, I didn't express support for any of that Q nonsense or even
> support for Trump. All I did was highlight the media's bias with what
> government hearings they do and do not choose to interrupt the prime
> time schedule for, and the strange Wuhan Flu standards among Democrat
> legislators, and you claimed that was equivalent to 'drinking the
> Kool-Aid', which is a common metaphor for someone who is delusional and
> slavishly devoted to a cult.
>
> It seems to me you're strongly implying, if not outright saying, that if
> you're not a Democrat, you're mentally ill, which is exactly how Stalin
> (and later the USSR) dealt with anyone who contradicted the government's
> policies.

I wasn't implying that at all. Besides, it's summer, what else is on?

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7vr7d$9ms$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142911&group=rec.arts.tv#142911

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 09:24:14 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:24 UTC

On 6/10/2022 9:08 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t7vltr$1pj88$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/9/2022 10:40 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> So according to you, merely not being a 'progressive' Democrat makes you
>>> a delusional cultist, huh?
>>>
>>> It's apparently either leftism or you're insane. Stalin used to say the
>>> same thing.
>>>
>> Huh?
>
> Well, I didn't express support for any of that Q nonsense or even
> support for Trump. All I did was highlight the media's bias with what
> government hearings they do and do not choose to interrupt the prime
> time schedule for, and the strange Wuhan Flu standards among Democrat
> legislators, and you claimed that was equivalent to 'drinking the
> Kool-Aid', which is a common metaphor for someone who is delusional and
> slavishly devoted to a cult.

Of course, I know what it means, and some of your posts follow the
Republican party line pretty closely.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<%LKoK.90194$wIO9.13587@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142914&group=rec.arts.tv#142914

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:59:38 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 16:59 UTC

On 6/10/2022 6:51 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 6/9/2022 10:30 PM, RichA wrote:

>>> Assuming that that's realistic, should Jan 6 be swept under the rug?
>>> That sounds rather like an expedient countenancing of sedition. I'm
>>> sure, of course, that Lindsey and Mitch wouldn't hesitate to do it...
>>
>> You don't  realize how absurd this is yet, do you?  It's like those
>> scifi comedies where
>> the Department of Corrections is merged with the Department of
>> Entertainment.
>
> Vegetable says what?

Actually, I'd LIKE to find it "absurd"...

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7vubj$1pp5u$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142916&group=rec.arts.tv#142916

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 10:17:40 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 17:17 UTC

On 6/10/2022 10:14 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>> I see you've drunk the kool-aid too.
>>
>> Which Kool-Aid is that?
>
> Presumably meaning a reference to Jonestown in 1978 where many
> cultists suicided by drinking poisoned "Kool-aid" (it wasn't actually
> the Kool-aid brand crystals you mixed with water but another brand but
> that's what it was called)
>
> In general use "drinking the kool-aid" means blindly following a
> leader when nearly everybody not one of the leader's followers knows
> it's a really bad idea to do so.
>
> Wow - 44 years - who woulda thunk it....

Yes, but I was referring to the Republican party line. Not the extreme
QAnon stuff, but all the rest of it.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t7vuee$1pped$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142917&group=rec.arts.tv#142917

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 10:19:11 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 17:19 UTC

On 6/10/2022 10:14 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t7vr7d$9ms$1@dont-email.me>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 9:08 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Well, I didn't express support for any of that Q nonsense or even
>>> support for Trump. All I did was highlight the media's bias with what
>>> government hearings they do and do not choose to interrupt the prime
>>> time schedule for, and the strange Wuhan Flu standards among Democrat
>>> legislators, and you claimed that was equivalent to 'drinking the
>>> Kool-Aid', which is a common metaphor for someone who is delusional and
>>> slavishly devoted to a cult.
>>
>> Of course, I know what it means, and some of your posts follow the
>> Republican party line pretty closely.
>
> And some of yours follow the Democrat party line pretty closely.
>
> Have you drunk the Kool-Aid, too, or is that only something that applies
> to conservatives?

No I haven't. I don't support the extreme left wing, just as you don't
support the extreme Qanon beliefs.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<JZMoK.90232$wIO9.81179@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142922&group=rec.arts.tv#142922

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <370fb2d4-41b2-4c15-a482-1132a825b787n@googlegroups.com> <Y2voK.71975$Fikb.4812@fx33.iad> <t7u1om$1r3ad$2@solani.org> <6pednTJqBNKTKz__nZ2dnUU7-QfNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t7uj5h$1rc16$1@solani.org> <atropos-E43AE8.22051709062022@news.giganews.com> <t7uk14$1rcho$1@solani.org> <atropos-22FFA4.22400109062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vltr$1pj88$1@solani.org> <9vp6ahpej8ve94r4gofhnv27pulfsu6rcb@4ax.com> <t7vqq0$1pmls$1@solani.org>
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 15:30:49 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:30 UTC

On 6/10/2022 12:17 PM, suzeeq wrote:
> On 6/10/2022 8:49 AM, EGK wrote:

>>> Huh?
>>
>> Spoken like a true leftist.  :D
>>
> I'm not that left.
>
> I was referring to republican red, not communist red, in the first place.
> I was referring

It was too good a joke for you to have to explain it...

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t80675$1s9h8$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142923&group=rec.arts.tv#142923

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:31:49 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:31 UTC

On 6/10/2022 10:42 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t7vuee$1pped$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 10:14 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> And some of yours follow the Democrat party line pretty closely.
>>>
>>> Have you drunk the Kool-Aid, too, or is that only something that applies
>>> to conservatives?
>>>
>> No I haven't. I don't support the extreme left wing, just as you don't
>> support the extreme Qanon beliefs.
>
> Yet you say I 'drank the Kool-Aid' but you haven't. How does that work?

You support the Repub line that everything that's wrong with this
country is the fault of Democrats in general, including Biden. I don't
support the extreme Democratic 'wokeness'. What's wrong with the country
is really a bi-partisan effort.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t806sb$1s9pv$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142925&group=rec.arts.tv#142925

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 12:43:09 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:43 UTC

On 6/10/2022 12:30 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 6/10/2022 12:17 PM, suzeeq wrote:

>>> Spoken like a true leftist.  :D
>>>
>> I'm not that left.
>>
>> I was referring to republican red, not communist red, in the first place.
>> I was referring
>
> It was too good a joke for you to have to explain it...

He threw Stalin in there, so I thought maybe he didn't understand.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t80bl4$1sc0c$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142928&group=rec.arts.tv#142928

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 14:04:36 -0700
<Y2voK.71975$Fikb.4812@fx33.iad> <t7u1om$1r3ad$2@solani.org>
<6pednTJqBNKTKz__nZ2dnUU7-QfNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t7uj5h$1rc16$1@solani.org>
<atropos-E43AE8.22051709062022@news.giganews.com> <t7uk14$1rcho$1@solani.org>
<atropos-22FFA4.22400109062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vltr$1pj88$1@solani.org>
<atropos-56E8D0.09082310062022@news.giganews.com>
<t7vr7d$9ms$1@dont-email.me>
<atropos-0777A5.10141710062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vuee$1pped$1@solani.org>
<atropos-EDF3F5.10423010062022@news.giganews.com> <t80675$1s9h8$1@solani.org>
<atropos-0E0F79.13560210062022@news.giganews.com>
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 10 Jun 2022 21:04 UTC

On 6/10/2022 1:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t80675$1s9h8$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 10:42 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Yet you say I 'drank the Kool-Aid' but you haven't. How does that work?
>>>
>> You support the Repub line that everything that's wrong with this
>> country is the fault of Democrats in general, including Biden.
>
> Nope.

That's not what I read in your posts. It's always a diatribe against the
Democrats.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t80mr5$1q6qm$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142930&group=rec.arts.tv#142930

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 17:15:33 -0700
<Y2voK.71975$Fikb.4812@fx33.iad> <t7u1om$1r3ad$2@solani.org>
<6pednTJqBNKTKz__nZ2dnUU7-QfNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t7uj5h$1rc16$1@solani.org>
<atropos-E43AE8.22051709062022@news.giganews.com> <t7uk14$1rcho$1@solani.org>
<atropos-22FFA4.22400109062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vltr$1pj88$1@solani.org>
<atropos-56E8D0.09082310062022@news.giganews.com>
<t7vr7d$9ms$1@dont-email.me>
<atropos-0777A5.10141710062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vuee$1pped$1@solani.org>
<atropos-EDF3F5.10423010062022@news.giganews.com> <t80675$1s9h8$1@solani.org>
<atropos-0E0F79.13560210062022@news.giganews.com> <t80bl4$1sc0c$1@solani.org>
<atropos-65BC90.14392810062022@news.giganews.com>
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 00:15 UTC

On 6/10/2022 2:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <t80bl4$1sc0c$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 1:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Nope.
>>>
>> That's not what I read in your posts. It's always a diatribe against the
>> Democrats.
>
> Which isn't in any way equivalent to me supposedly believing that
> everything that's wrong with this country is the fault of Democrats.

When you write what you do, it sure sounds like it.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<t816rl$1spuj$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142933&group=rec.arts.tv#142933

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 21:48:53 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 04:48 UTC

On 6/10/2022 9:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 10, 2022 at 5:15:33 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 2:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Which isn't in any way equivalent to me supposedly believing that
>>> everything that's wrong with this country is the fault of Democrats.
>>>
>> When you write what you do, it sure sounds like it.
>
> Since I've never stated or implied that I believe everything that's wrong with
> this country is the fault of Democrats, you're apparently the one who has the
> problem here, not me.

Okay, only in your state I guess.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<16f788b17d7b704b$2$391142$50d51a61@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142935&group=rec.arts.tv#142935

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:01:33 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:01 UTC

On 6/10/2022 11:11 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 10, 2022 at 5:15:33 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/10/2022 2:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Which isn't in any way equivalent to me supposedly believing that
>>> everything that's wrong with this country is the fault of Democrats.
>>>
>> When you write what you do, it sure sounds like it.
>
> Since I've never stated or implied that I believe everything that's wrong with
> this country is the fault of Democrats, you're apparently the one who has the
> problem here, not me.

Again, agreed. You lack the balls to state or imply anything
consequential in response to hall monitor suzee's accurate statments.

"Testicles, wherefore art thou?" You're funny.

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<16f788cbdd9561c1$3$391142$50d51a61@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142937&group=rec.arts.tv#142937

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:03:26 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:03 UTC

On 6/11/2022 12:01 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 10, 2022 at 9:48:53 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>> Since I've never stated or implied that I believe everything that's wrong
>>> with
>>> this country is the fault of Democrats, you're apparently the one who has
>>> the
>>> problem here, not me.
>>>

>> Okay, only in your state I guess.
>
> Well, in my state, Democrats literally control every aspect of government from
> top to bottom, so who else would be responsible for whatever problems there
> are if not them?
>
> That's the double-edged sword of single-party rule. You get to do whatever you
> want without opposition, but when things go wrong, there's no one else to
> blame.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<16f788e0191ba2da$4$391142$50d51a61@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142938&group=rec.arts.tv#142938

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:04:53 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:04 UTC

On 6/11/2022 12:04 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 9, 2022 at 7:39:59 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> After spending $94 to fill up this morning, I could care less about January
>>> 6th. The Dems' obsession with J6 and Trump are going to cost them 100 seats
>>> in the House this November.
>>
>> Assuming that that's realistic, should Jan 6 be swept under the rug?
>> That sounds rather like an expedient countenancing of sedition. I'm
>> sure, of course, that Lindsey and Mitch wouldn't hesitate to do it...
>
> Remember when Democrat protesters stormed the U.S. Capitol in 2018, took over
> the Senate Building, and tried to force their way into the Kavanaugh
> confirmation hearings?

Don't right wing assholes such as yourself call this "whataboutism?"
Yes, I believe they do. "Testicles, wherefore art thou?"

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<16f78abf4708ed04$2$1679882$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142950&group=rec.arts.tv#142950

Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 05:39:11 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <370fb2d4-41b2-4c15-a482-1132a825b787n@googlegroups.com> <Y2voK.71975$Fikb.4812@fx33.iad> <t7u1om$1r3ad$2@solani.org> <6pednTJqBNKTKz__nZ2dnUU7-QfNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t7uj5h$1rc16$1@solani.org> <atropos-E43AE8.22051709062022@news.giganews.com> <t7uk14$1rcho$1@solani.org> <atropos-22FFA4.22400109062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vltr$1pj88$1@solani.org> <atropos-56E8D0.09082310062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vr7d$9ms$1@dont-email.me> <atropos-0777A5.10141710062022@news.giganews.com> <t7vuee$1pped$1@solani.org> <atropos-EDF3F5.10423010062022@news.giganews.com> <t80675$1s9h8$1@solani.org> <atropos-0E0F79.13560210062022@news.giganews.com> <436796314.676603904.818159.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:39 UTC

On 6/10/2022 8:40 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> In article <t80675$1s9h8$1@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You support the Repub line that everything that's wrong with this
>>> country is the fault of Democrats in general, including Biden.
>>
>> Nope.
>>

> She misspelled “especially Biden“
>
> Harris will be worse.

Sure, because she's female, right gay boy?

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<rR1pK.120783$5fVf.59591@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142953&group=rec.arts.tv#142953

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:42:31 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:42 UTC

On 6/11/2022 1:04 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 9, 2022 at 7:39:59 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> After spending $94 to fill up this morning, I could care less about January
>>> 6th. The Dems' obsession with J6 and Trump are going to cost them 100 seats
>>> in the House this November.
>>
>> Assuming that that's realistic, should Jan 6 be swept under the rug?
>> That sounds rather like an expedient countenancing of sedition. I'm
>> sure, of course, that Lindsey and Mitch wouldn't hesitate to do it...
>
> Remember when Democrat protesters stormed the U.S. Capitol in 2018, took over
> the Senate Building, and tried to force their way into the Kavanaugh
> confirmation hearings?
>
> Democrat legislators and the corporate media cheered them on. I must have
> missed the primetime bread and circuses theater for that...

You consider a judge equivalent to a head-of-state? Or that a protest
*against* an individual is equivalent to a protest *for* a pretender?
Meanwhile, please quote from those "corporate media" cheers...

Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight

<5W1pK.67512$X_i.55612@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142954&group=rec.arts.tv#142954

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:47:29 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:47 UTC

<a%1pK.8073$sW.1773@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=142955&group=rec.arts.tv#142955

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:52:54 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:52 UTC

On 6/11/2022 3:06 AM, super70s wrote:
> In article <9ou6ahtt4assn8641kri9a3qgkss9d0r0f@4ax.com>, The Horny
> Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

>>> Which Kool-Aid is that?
>>
>> Presumably meaning a reference to Jonestown in 1978 where many
>> cultists suicided by drinking poisoned "Kool-aid" (it wasn't
>> actually the Kool-aid brand crystals you mixed with water but
>> another brand but that's what it was called)
>>
>> In general use "drinking the kool-aid" means blindly following a
>> leader when nearly everybody not one of the leader's followers
>> knows it's a really bad idea to do so.
>>
>> Wow - 44 years - who woulda thunk it....
>
> Funny this was brought up, I watched a low budget film called "The
> Sacrament" last night, starring nobody you've ever heard of even
> though "Splat Pack" director Eli Roth (Hostel) wasn't too embarrassed
> to produce it. It's like they took the Jonestown story and just wrote
> a script about everything that happened, using the "found footage"
> cliche. I thought the old Powers Booth TV movie was much better.

From 2014:

"No things that go bump in the night nor jump-scares (nor even buckets
of gore) in Ti West's THE SACRAMENT, but it's unequivocally a horror
movie. Its found-footage news story lags a bit on credibility, but its
message is unpleasantly effective. Because your date won't necessarily
thank you for this one, I'd (actually!) suggest you consider checking
out its subject before committing. I'm not sure how much I enjoyed its
95 minutes, but, for its respectable horror-quotient, it's recommended."

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Be sure and watch the Democrat Distraction Circus tonight