If a thing's worth having, it's worth cheating for. -- W. C. Fields

arts / rec.arts.tv / What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

SubjectAuthor
* What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Ubiquitous
+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
|+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Ian J. Ball
||`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
|| `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)suzeeq
|+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)BTR1701
||`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
|| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)BTR1701
||  `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
|+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Arthur Lipscomb
||+- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Ubiquitous
||+- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Ian J. Ball
||+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Dimensional Traveler
|||`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
||| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)A Friend
|||  `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
||`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
|| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Arthur Lipscomb
||  `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
||   `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Arthur Lipscomb
|`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Adam H. Kerman
| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
|  `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Adam H. Kerman
|   +* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)anim8rfsk
|   |`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)A Friend
|   `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)A Friend
|    `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Adam H. Kerman
+- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Ian J. Ball
`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)Nomen Nescio

Pages:12
What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<UBI20220628@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143704&group=rec.arts.tv#143704

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 08:30 UTC

I watched:

GLEN BECK

THE DARK SIDE OF THE 90'S:
"MTV & The Real World". MTV's "The Real World" is television with something
to say, with a soap opera twist. But when MTV gets rich from reality TV, they
trade in realness for F. jokes and hot tubs. Wow, the show was downright
quaint for the first few seasons before devolving into what it is today. Oh
yeah, Pedro Fuckin' Zamora. :-|

WELCOME TO PLATHVILLE:
"Eyes Down!". Micah celebrates a wild 21st birthday at a strip club with
Ethan and Olivia. Moriah confronts Lydia about her recent meet ups with Max.
Kim moves back home, and she and Barry discuss the future of their
relationship.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<1738783888.678200784.409363.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143729&group=rec.arts.tv#143729

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:44:09 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:44 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> What did you watch?

Hey, thanks for asking!

The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
made!

From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been waiting to
catch a rerun for 42 years!

Annette Funicello (hey, I’ve met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her fantasy
is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while. Like you couldn’t just leave her
in a drawer. Khan brings the marionette to life and it’s… Maren Jensen in
the sexy female magician outfit with top hat and tails and fishnet
stockings and stiletto heels! It turns out that the marionette is evil and
was apparently sentient before Rourke brought it to life. This raises all
sorts of questions that are ignored. It also turns out that whatever Maren
Jensen does, Annette feels. So she takes to rapping herself on the hand
with a spoon just for fun. Sometimes Maren also apparently feels it and
sometimes she doesn’t.
To seek her evil twisted revenge (REVENGE!), Maren goes out and has sex so
that poor Annette, lying there on her couch, has to suffer the orgasms.

What a horrible punishment!

Finally Maren (who also sometimes dresses in sexy black lingerie) becomes
the act with Annette as the puppet. As Roarke watches, Annette regains
control and… Chick fight! Which ends up with Annette murdering Maren and
throwing her in the fire!!

She then announces she’s going to marry her manager who scant hours before
was having sex with her marionette, despite there having not been a whisper
of a hint of an inkling of a notion of romance between them before.

Meanwhile Dennis Cole plays a TV Tarzan who wants to relive the show one
more time and does a bunch of illegal stuff that would be easily undoable
and then decides to stay in his fantasy forever ignoring the fact that the
hard work was always done by stunt men. With BarBara Luna as the sexy evil
jungle queen!

They cut off the very end so I still haven’t seen the whole thing but it
should’ve just been Annette getting on Da plane. It would’ve been
interesting if we found out that Maren was going to go live with Tarzan or
something.

ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
The second season has dropped and starts up right where the first season
ended with Selena Gomez caught literally red-handed murdering the building
manager.
The first episode is pretty good as our intrepid trio gets offers towards
new and better lives and warnings not to resume the podcast. There are
also shenanigans being committed against them by an unseen party that are
probably impossible but more easily forgivable in a comedy than they would
be in a drama.

Unfortunately episode two brings in Amy Schumer from SNL I guess in the
Sting role where she has extended interaction with Martin Short. Apparently
nobody noticed that neither of them is remotely funny. I wouldn’t be
surprised if their scenes were heavily improv. If they do much more of
this I won’t be finishing out the season.

Also look for an incredibly ancient Shirley McClaine and an incredibly cute
Cara Delevingne as Selena Gomez goes woke and gay.

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9hn5i$1ev01$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143739&group=rec.arts.tv#143739

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:21:38 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:21 UTC

On 2022-06-29 13:44:09 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>> What did you watch?
>
> Hey, thanks for asking!
>
> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
> The second season has dropped and starts up right where the first season
> ended
> [snip]
>
> Also look for an incredibly ancient Shirley McClaine and an incredibly cute
> Cara Delevingne

I dissent on this.

> as Selena Gomez goes woke and gay.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<1474236570.678206809.975403.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143744&group=rec.arts.tv#143744

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:51:33 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:51 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2022-06-29 13:44:09 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
>> The second season has dropped and starts up right where the first season
>> ended
>> [snip]
>>
>> Also look for an incredibly ancient Shirley McClaine and an incredibly cute
>> Cara Delevingne
>
> I dissent on this.

No, Shirley’s really really really really really really old.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<IrCdnaHwZdxb8CH_nZ2dnUU7-dOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143756&group=rec.arts.tv#143756

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:20:38 -0500
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 15:20 UTC

On Jun 29, 2022 at 6:44:09 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>

>> What did you watch?
>
> Hey, thanks for asking!
>
> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
> made!
>
> From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been waiting to
> catch a rerun for 42 years!
>
> Annette Funicello (hey, I've met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her fantasy
> is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while. Like you couldn't just leave her
> in a drawer. Khan brings the marionette to life and it's… Maren Jensen in
> the sexy female magician outfit with top hat and tails and fishnet
> stockings and stiletto heels! It turns out that the marionette is evil and
> was apparently sentient before Rourke brought it to life.

It's even more amazing because Lamb Chop was never even a marionette in the
first place! It was just a sockpuppet, operated by Lewis's hand inside it,
rather than the strings of a marionette. ;-)

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9hrms$1fhar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143758&group=rec.arts.tv#143758

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 08:39:08 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 15:39 UTC

On 2022-06-29 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> What did you watch?

soaps: DOOL - Mon's ep. Sami has an awkward encounter with EJ and Belle
(but is not given the full story!!), but EJ signs the divorce papers
for Sami. Roman urges Eric to tell Nicole how he feels, but Eric
arrives too late!
I'm starting to get behind on soaps, and we're gettng to the part of
my TV viewing summer where I may just end up skipping episodes!

The Last Kingdom (Netflix) - Ep's #5.7 & #5.8.
We're finally heading towards the conclusion here.
Uhtred tries to convince his daughter Stiorra, who lately is turning
into as big a pill as Brida! to agree to be "Edward's woman" in [York]
- but she refuses to swear loyalty to Edward, and is basically banished
for being a little punk bitch. Edward installs Sigtryggr's useless
brother, Rognvaldr, instead. (The show is pretty willfully inaccurate
here, as in the real history Rognvaldr died *before* Sigtryggr's, just
as the real-life Aelswith is long since dead by the point in history
the show is at...)
A barely alive Father Pyrlig stumbles into York, and Uhtred finally
goes after the EVOL!!1! Brida in retaliation, though Uhtred's wussy
priest son begs Uhtred not to kill Brida, but to "forgive" Brida and
"bring her in" to face justice! [barf!!] In the end, Uhtred can't bring
himself to waste Brida (who deserves it, like, dozens of times over!!)
- but we do get some nifty flashbacks to season #1, etc. in their
fight! Anyway, Uhtred can't do it, but annoying Stiorra has secretly
followed Uhtred, and wastes Brida herself. Brida is finally dead!!
They change Brida's death from the books, though I was wrong in
thinking that Uhtred kills her in the books - Stiorra kills Brida in
the books too, though in a different place and manner.
Anyway, after this Stiorra pretty much disowns Uhtred. (Bitch!!)
Edward's new squeeze Eadgifu (Sonya Cassidy) turns up preggers! and
Edward immediately marries her! which drives, Aelfweard, the son of the
recently dead Aelflaed, off and away from Edward.
Aethelhelm seems to convince King Constanin of Scotland to go along
with Aethelhelm's plans to overthrow Edward, marry Aelfwynn off to
Constanin, and replace him with Aethelhelm's grandson, Aelfweard.
Aethelhelm then sets up shop... in Bebbanburg (Uhtred's lost ancestral
homeland!!) with the treacherous cousin(?) of Uhtred's (though,
amusingly, the cousin doesn't like Aethelhelm and looks to be thinking
of betraying him!!). Soon enough Aelfweard voluntarily shows up there.
Meanwhile, after delivering Aelfweard, Father Benedict beats it back to
York to warn Edward of Aethelhelm's plans to overthrow him.
Meanwhie, Aelswith and Eadith track down the stupid errant Aelfwynn,
but too late - they are all taken captive! While Aelswith manages to
kill Aethelhelm's man, Bresal, the other kidnapper males off with
Aelfwynn and takes her to Bebbanburg. Aelswith and Eadith beat it back
to York and Edward.
Ultimately, Uhtred finds out about all of this, and pitches an
attack plan to Edward. But Edward insists upon being cautious and not
attacking. This causes him to lose the support of everyone!! even
Aelswith, and Edward loses his shit and refuses to let anyone leave
York!
I will get to the final two episodes today (Wed).

The Body Tree (Tubi) - I only watched this 2017 flick because it stars
Erica Dasher and Emma Dumont.
Poor Erica Dasher - she is living proof that being the lead in a
one-season TV series is not enough to guarantee any kind of career in
Hollywood - she basically has not had a significant role since starring
in this 2017 horror flick.
Anyway, I'll skip the contrived set up here, and get to the main
point - this is another one of "young people inadvertantly set loose a
'demon/spirit' that begins possessing them one-by-one, and killing
them, until one of them confesses to a previous murder".
The identity of the killer ended up being no surprise, despite the
film trying to mislead us on it. And their motive didn't make a lick of
sense.
Emma Dumont sure is pretty - I wish she'd get more work.

Obsessed to Death (Tubi) - A Tubi Original!
Tubi is clearly trying to be "edgier" than Lifetime with the
"thriller" flicks. But it's consistently leading to problems with the
"tone of their films.
"Obsessed to Death" is a case in point.
Holland Roden plays a completely crazed cipher of a woman. But,
especially earlier on, the film plays this almost for laughs - we're
supposed to be chucking at how pathetic she is. Considering she
straights up murders or attempts to murder people (later), this kind of
"wacky" earlier tone is completely misplaced.
Similarly, this is one of those films that I'm really going to knock
for failing to establish *why* Roden's character was such a nutjob
"zero" with no real sense of identity - showing us *why* she was that
way would likely have been more interesting that what we got.
This film also sports a threesome (see? - "edgy"!!), but without
naked nudity (so, really, what's the point?!!).
Anyway, Roden's character is ghosted by a dude in favor of a
seemingly perfect internet influencing "spin" instructor (the very
pretty Kathryn Kohut, whom I've seen in other Lifetime and Hallmark
flicks, though I think this is her first leading role).
Roden's character then becomes infatuated with the spin instructor.
Murderous mayhem ensues!!
Holland Roden is starting to look *old* - I think they made her up
to look particularly bad in the early part of the flick, but it
defintely made her look old.
Has Roden always been "busty" and I just never noticed before? Or
did she grow into some boobs in her 30s?! (Or is is a "job"?!)
I'm guessing Roden really enjoyed playing this part (she's not just
a cipher - she's an incredibly annoying cipher!). I just wish the film
had been written better to back her up on her performance.
Bottom line: I'm still being put off by the Tubi Originals in
comparison to your average Lifetime flick.

Recorded for later: Motherland: Fort Salem!! (which I will get to tonight).

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9ht2i$s3ht$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143764&group=rec.arts.tv#143764

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 09:02:25 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:02 UTC

On 6/29/2022 7:51 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>>
>>> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
>>> The second season has dropped and starts up right where the first season
>>> ended
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> Also look for an incredibly ancient Shirley McClaine and an incredibly cute
>>> Cara Delevingne
>>
>> I dissent on this.
>
> No, Shirley’s really really really really really really old.

I didn't notice her or see her in the credits, but I did pick out Tina Fey.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<1825871093.678215512.044021.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143779&group=rec.arts.tv#143779

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:31:16 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 17:31 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 2022 at 6:44:09 AM PDT, "anim8rfsk" <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
>> made!
>>
>> From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been waiting to
>> catch a rerun for 42 years!
>>
>> Annette Funicello (hey, I've met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her fantasy
>> is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while. Like you couldn't just leave her
>> in a drawer. Khan brings the marionette to life and it's… Maren Jensen in
>> the sexy female magician outfit with top hat and tails and fishnet
>> stockings and stiletto heels! It turns out that the marionette is evil and
>> was apparently sentient before Rourke brought it to life.
>
> It's even more amazing because Lamb Chop was never even a marionette in the
first place! It was just a sockpuppet, operated by Lewis's hand inside it,
rather than the strings of a marionette. ;-)

It looks like neither term is correct. I’m guessing Maren was a
ventriloquists dummy. No wonder she had an attitude!

OMG

I googled “Shari Lewis and lamb chop” and got this. Which is not safe for
Ian:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132010169623?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=wKDzdoxFR1-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=wUEsyRvYQ16&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I’ve just done some research and no more about Lambchop than is possibly
healthy for me.

LambChop seems to have evolved a lot over the years. The later one is much
larger than the early one. The early one is indeed just a sock puppet. What
I assume is the latest one definitely has at least one arm that moves like
Kermit the frog although I don’t see what the mechanism is. In between that
lambchop had arms that had some sort of stiff wire in them or something so
they could be posed but they didn’t animate.

The only solid conclusion I reached is that Marionette is absolutely the
wrong term for any incarnation.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9i2of$1gcrp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143780&group=rec.arts.tv#143780

From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 10:39:24 -0700
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 17:39 UTC

On 6/29/2022 6:44 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>

>> What did you watch?
>
> Hey, thanks for asking!
>
> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
> made!
>
> From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been waiting to
> catch a rerun for 42 years!
>
> Annette Funicello (hey, I’ve met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her fantasy
> is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while.

snip

Wow! I have *no* memory of this episode! Not that I remember all of
them, or even most of them. OK, I have a vague memory of 1 or 2
episodes. But I'd like to think I'd remember this one!

> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.

I still need to watch the first season. I have no idea when I'm ever
going to get to it.

I watched:

Howard the Duck (4k disc) The infamous 1986 fantasy movie about a
talking duck from another dimension that saves the world from Dark
Overlord of the Universe. I'm tempted to say I'm the only one who likes
this movie, but considering Universal spent the money to remaster the
film in 4K, I'm clearly not only one who bought the blu-ray! The new
print looks great. The movie has never looked this good. And while
people tend to focus on the plot, the score gets overlooked. The movie
has a very good score/soundtrack, done my John Barry of James Bond fame.
Anyway, I unabashedly like Howard the Duck. It is just a fun turn
your brain off and enjoy the ride flick. I thought held up great. And
looked wonderful.

Superman & Lois - "Waiting for Superman" - Pretty good season finale.
They went all out for this one as Superman has to stop the end of the
world. Then surprisingly they wrapped things up early then had a
lengthy coda. But, as the apocalypse was looming and I kept wondering
where are the other heroes, they just flat out said that while there are
other worlds with other superheroes, Superman is the only superhero on
their Earth. They were practically looking at the camera and waiving a
finger at the audience when they said it. So um, explain Diggle!!!! To
be clear, not just Diggle who showed up a while back, but Diggle who
showed up again in the finale. Actually, I did get a strong impression
that this "new" Diggle was a retcon. It was like they made a point to
include him just so they could say this is a different Diggle and pay no
attention to the man behind the curtain.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9i7np$1gu5b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143784&group=rec.arts.tv#143784

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 15:04:25 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 19:04 UTC

In article <t9i2of$1gcrp$1@dont-email.me>, arthur@alum.calberkeley.org wrote:

>Howard the Duck (4k disc) The infamous 1986 fantasy movie about a
>talking duck from another dimension that saves the world from Dark
>Overlord of the Universe. I'm tempted to say I'm the only one who likes
>this movie, but considering Universal spent the money to remaster the
>film in 4K, I'm clearly not only one who bought the blu-ray! The new
>print looks great. The movie has never looked this good. And while
>people tend to focus on the plot, the score gets overlooked. The movie
>has a very good score/soundtrack, done my John Barry of James Bond fame.
>Anyway, I unabashedly like Howard the Duck. It is just a fun turn
>your brain off and enjoy the ride flick. I thought held up great. And
>looked wonderful.

I remember liking it.
It will eventually be covered by Danny Horn on his blog. He's near the climax
of SWAMP THING so this mighgt take awhile.

https://superheroeseveryday.com/

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<atropos-638F7D.13015129062022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143791&group=rec.arts.tv#143791

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:01:51 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 20:01 UTC

In article
<1825871093.678215512.044021.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> >> Hey, thanks for asking!
> >>
> >> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
> >> made!
> >>
> >> From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been waiting to
> >> catch a rerun for 42 years!
> >>
> >> Annette Funicello (hey, I've met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her
> >> fantasy is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while. Like you couldn't
> >> just leave her in a drawer. Khan brings the marionette to life and
> >> it's... Maren Jensen in the sexy female magician outfit with top hat
> >> and tails and fishnet stockings and stiletto heels! It turns out that
> >> the marionette is evil and was apparently sentient before Rourke brought
> >> it to life.
> >
> > It's even more amazing because Lamb Chop was never even a marionette
> > in the first place! It was just a sockpuppet, operated by Lewis's hand
> > inside it, rather than the strings of a marionette. ;-)
> >
> It looks like neither term is correct. I'm guessing Maren was a
> ventriloquists dummy. No wonder she had an attitude!

And did her operator put his hand in Maren's back or some other (lower)
orifice?

> OMG
>
> I googled "Shari Lewis and lamb chop" and got this. Which is not safe for
> Ian:
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/132010169623?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
> &ssspo=wKDzdoxFR1-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=wUEsyRvYQ16&var=&widget_ver=artemis&med
> ia=COPY
>
> I've just done some research and no more about Lambchop than is possibly
> healthy for me.
>
> LambChop seems to have evolved a lot over the years. The later one is much
> larger than the early one. The early one is indeed just a sock puppet. What
> I assume is the latest one definitely has at least one arm that moves like
> Kermit the frog although I don't see what the mechanism is. In between that
> lambchop had arms that had some sort of stiff wire in them or something so
> they could be posed but they didn't animate.
>
> The only solid conclusion I reached is that Marionette is absolutely the
> wrong term for any incarnation.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9igiv$1i2u3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143802&group=rec.arts.tv#143802

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:35:27 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 21:35 UTC

On 2022-06-29 17:39:24 +0000, Arthur Lipscomb said:

> On 6/29/2022 6:44 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
>
> I still need to watch the first season. I have no idea when I'm ever
> going to get to it.

Same.
(Maybe, January?....)

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9imdq$1ij7k$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143819&group=rec.arts.tv#143819

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 16:15:08 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 23:15 UTC

On 6/29/2022 10:39 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:
> On 6/29/2022 6:44 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
>> made!
>>
>>  From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been
>> waiting to
>> catch a rerun for 42 years!
>>
>> Annette Funicello (hey, I’ve met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her
>> fantasy
>> is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while.
>
> snip
>
> Wow!  I have *no* memory of this episode!  Not that I remember all of
> them, or even most of them.  OK, I have a vague memory of 1 or 2
> episodes.  But I'd like to think I'd remember this one!
>

>> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
>
> I still need to watch the first season.  I have no idea when I'm ever
> going to get to it.
>

> I watched:
>
> Howard the Duck (4k disc) The infamous 1986 fantasy movie about a
> talking duck from another dimension that saves the world from Dark
> Overlord of the Universe.  I'm tempted to say I'm the only one who likes
> this movie, but considering Universal spent the money to remaster the
> film in 4K, I'm clearly not only one who bought the blu-ray!  The new
> print looks great.  The movie has never looked this good.  And while
> people tend to focus on the plot, the score gets overlooked. The movie
> has a very good score/soundtrack, done my John Barry of James Bond fame.
>  Anyway, I unabashedly like Howard the Duck.  It is just a fun turn
> your brain off and enjoy the ride flick.  I thought held up great.  And
> looked wonderful.

As did Lea Thompson in her undies. :D

dirty old man.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<1459564195.678241675.741080.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143829&group=rec.arts.tv#143829

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 17:42:14 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 00:42 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 6/29/2022 10:39 AM, Arthur Lipscomb wrote:

>>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>>
>>> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
>>> made!
>>>
>>>  From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been
>>> waiting to
>>> catch a rerun for 42 years!
>>>
>>> Annette Funicello (hey, I’ve met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her
>>> fantasy
>>> is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while.
>>
>> snip
>>
>> Wow!  I have *no* memory of this episode!  Not that I remember all of
>> them, or even most of them.  OK, I have a vague memory of 1 or 2
>> episodes.  But I'd like to think I'd remember this one!
>>

>>> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
>>
>> I still need to watch the first season.  I have no idea when I'm ever
>> going to get to it.
>>

>> I watched:
>>
>> Howard the Duck (4k disc) The infamous 1986 fantasy movie about a
>> talking duck from another dimension that saves the world from Dark
>> Overlord of the Universe.  I'm tempted to say I'm the only one who likes
>> this movie, but considering Universal spent the money to remaster the
>> film in 4K, I'm clearly not only one who bought the blu-ray!  The new
>> print looks great.  The movie has never looked this good.  And while
>> people tend to focus on the plot, the score gets overlooked. The movie
>> has a very good score/soundtrack, done my John Barry of James Bond fame.
>>  Anyway, I unabashedly like Howard the Duck.  It is just a fun turn
>> your brain off and enjoy the ride flick.  I thought held up great.  And
>> looked wonderful.
>>
> As did Lea Thompson in her undies. :D

Her undies looked even better in ALL THE RIGHT MOVES.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<189725684.678241907.467867.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143830&group=rec.arts.tv#143830

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 17:42:15 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 00:42 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1825871093.678215512.044021.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> It's even more amazing because Lamb Chop was never even a marionette
>>> in the first place! It was just a sockpuppet, operated by Lewis's hand
>>> inside it, rather than the strings of a marionette. ;-)
>>>
>> It looks like neither term is correct. I'm guessing Maren was a
>> ventriloquists dummy. No wonder she had an attitude!
>
> And did her operator put his hand in Maren's back or some other (lower)
> orifice?

Right between the shoulder blades.

>> OMG
>>
>> I googled "Shari Lewis and lamb chop" and got this. Which is not safe for
>> Ian:
>>
>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/132010169623?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0
>> &ssspo=wKDzdoxFR1-&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=wUEsyRvYQ16&var=&widget_ver=artemis&med
>> ia=COPY
>>
>> I've just done some research and no more about Lambchop than is possibly
>> healthy for me.
>>
>> LambChop seems to have evolved a lot over the years. The later one is much
>> larger than the early one. The early one is indeed just a sock puppet. What
>> I assume is the latest one definitely has at least one arm that moves like
>> Kermit the frog although I don't see what the mechanism is. In between that
>> lambchop had arms that had some sort of stiff wire in them or something so
>> they could be posed but they didn't animate.
>>
>> The only solid conclusion I reached is that Marionette is absolutely the
>> wrong term for any incarnation.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<290620222238331120%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143856&group=rec.arts.tv#143856

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 22:38:33 -0400
 by: A Friend - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 02:38 UTC

In article
<1459564195.678241675.741080.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

> >> snip
> >>
> >> Wow!  I have *no* memory of this episode!  Not that I remember all of
> >> them, or even most of them.  OK, I have a vague memory of 1 or 2
> >> episodes.  But I'd like to think I'd remember this one!

> >> I still need to watch the first season.  I have no idea when I'm ever
> >> going to get to it.
> >>

> >> I watched:
> >>
> >> Howard the Duck (4k disc) The infamous 1986 fantasy movie about a
> >> talking duck from another dimension that saves the world from Dark
> >> Overlord of the Universe.  I'm tempted to say I'm the only one who likes
> >> this movie, but considering Universal spent the money to remaster the
> >> film in 4K, I'm clearly not only one who bought the blu-ray!  The new
> >> print looks great.  The movie has never looked this good.  And while
> >> people tend to focus on the plot, the score gets overlooked. The movie
> >> has a very good score/soundtrack, done my John Barry of James Bond fame.
> >>  Anyway, I unabashedly like Howard the Duck.  It is just a fun turn
> >> your brain off and enjoy the ride flick.  I thought held up great.  And
> >> looked wonderful.
> >>
> > As did Lea Thompson in her undies. :D
>
> Her undies looked even better in ALL THE RIGHT MOVES.

On the floor, yes.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9j2mv$1mfri$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143857&group=rec.arts.tv#143857

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 02:44:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 02:44 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
>made! . . .

Wow. That did sound a lot more entertaining than any episode I ever saw.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<2125602659.678251007.280200.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143866&group=rec.arts.tv#143866

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 20:29:36 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:29 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1459564195.678241675.741080.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> As did Lea Thompson in her undies. :D
>>
>> Her undies looked even better in ALL THE RIGHT MOVES.
>

> On the floor, yes.

With some of the greatest sound effects ever achieved.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<1613421968.678251121.777173.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143867&group=rec.arts.tv#143867

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 20:29:36 -0700

Arthur Lipscomb <arthur@alum.calberkeley.org> wrote:
> On 6/29/2022 6:44 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>>

>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Hey, thanks for asking!
>>
>> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
>> made!
>>
>> From March 8, 1980. I saw part of this that night and have been waiting to
>> catch a rerun for 42 years!
>>
>> Annette Funicello (hey, I’ve met her) plays, well, Shari Lewis. Her fantasy
>> is to get away from Lamb Chop for a while.
>
> snip
>
> Wow! I have *no* memory of this episode! Not that I remember all of
> them, or even most of them. OK, I have a vague memory of 1 or 2
> episodes. But I'd like to think I'd remember this one!
>

>> ONLY MURDERERS IN THE BUILDING On the Hulu S02E01 and E02.
>
> I still need to watch the first season. I have no idea when I'm ever
> going to get to it.
>

> I watched:
>

> Superman & Lois - "Waiting for Superman" - Pretty good season finale.
> They went all out for this one as Superman has to stop the end of the
> world. Then surprisingly they wrapped things up early then had a
> lengthy coda. But, as the apocalypse was looming and I kept wondering
> where are the other heroes, they just flat out said that while there are
> other worlds with other superheroes, Superman is the only superhero on
> their Earth. They were practically looking at the camera and waiving a
> finger at the audience when they said it. So um, explain Diggle!!!! To
> be clear, not just Diggle who showed up a while back, but Diggle who
> showed up again in the finale. Actually, I did get a strong impression
> that this "new" Diggle was a retcon. It was like they made a point to
> include him just so they could say this is a different Diggle and pay no
> attention to the man behind the curtain.

Not only diggle but a diggle who knows about other earths. I think he’s
definitely a different Diggle than the one who was around when reverse
flash died last week. Who was it that floated around appearing on different
planets before the original crisis? Harbinger?

Has Diggle appeared on the stuff that we know for sure is an alternate
earths like Naomi or Stargirl?

Anyway that finally answered my question so I can never watch this crap
fest again.

I went from just not liking these people to actively wanting them dead.
Especially Lana‘d daughter who is not only pissed off that anybody keeps a
secret from her but that how dare they tell her she can’t just tell
everybody else. And then lame ass goes and tells her boss at the Podunk
local paper that Clark is superman because she doesn’t want to keep secrets
either. And apparently the Podunk local paper boss decided Clark wasn’t
good enough to work for her because the only place he had ever worked
before was the daily planet. The greatest paper in the universe.

Then they decide that the way to tell the whole world they’re about to die
because again you mustn’t keep secrets was to have the Podunk local paper
boss tell the Podunk local mayor. Because the whole world is going to
listen to this woman who’s been mayor of Smallville Kansas for like a week
and a half.

So Superman‘s brother ends up on the negative planet but… Somehow can still
send expensive gifts to earth prime?

The production was so sloppy that several times they forgot the Bizzarro
world is square and showed images that were supposed to be it but use the
spherical earth instead including at least one shot that they were two
spherical earths in.

All Lois does is screech with a mouth big enough that she must be
distending her jaw to swallow frogs. Of course the other people, even
people without powers, can just talk and hear each other while floating in
outer space. Not to mention breathing and stuff.

To give SUPERMAN his powers back they have his barely powered brother fly
him up to the sun and throw him in. Why doesn’t the brother go with him?

The big end is somehow Superman starts flying around the world really fast
like at the end of Superman the movie and everything magically gets better.
What the hell?

Then they take the two unmerged super villainasses and stick them in the
same cage and not you know drop them in opposite oceans or something.

At the end Superman decides to build a new fortress of solitude out in the
middle of the ocean. This kid says it will only be for the family members
that fly and Superman says no it will be for everyone in the family. No,
the kid is right, because it’s out the middle of the ocean. On a little
tiny boat that couldn’t possibly have gotten them there. And Clark isn’t
bothering to wear his glasses because it’s just family but he is wearing a
sweater because… This show is just that stupid. And out in the middle of
the ocean there’s all these giant ice spikes sticking up in the air like
that’s not a menace to navigation and like no one will ever spot this.

On demand won’t have the flash finale until tomorrow. Of course the
previews are all “Iris is dead“ and the press releases about Candice Patton
signing up for another season have ruined that happy ending surprise.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<26444853.678252687.913818.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143871&group=rec.arts.tv#143871

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 20:38:37 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:38 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
>> made! . . .
>
> Wow. That did sound a lot more entertaining than any episode I ever saw.

I want to see the hard R European cut!

https://images.app.goo.gl/H14CHVBTn7QcL4GT7

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/lkUAAOSw8gVX2NCZ/s-l400.jpg

https://images.app.goo.gl/syU7V64Qsm6gLwnD9

https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/index.php

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<t9j6eg$1mkn3$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143876&group=rec.arts.tv#143876

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:48:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:48 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>>The single greatest episode of FANTASY ISLAND that ever was or will be
>>>made! . . .

>>Wow. That did sound a lot more entertaining than any episode I ever saw.

>I want to see the hard R European cut!

>https://images.app.goo.gl/H14CHVBTn7QcL4GT7

>https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/lkUAAOSw8gVX2NCZ/s-l400.jpg

>https://images.app.goo.gl/syU7V64Qsm6gLwnD9

This is

https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe-0.jpg

I miss '70s cheesecake. It was the sexiest.

>https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/index.php

Page not found

Thanks!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<681066329.678255001.128655.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143883&group=rec.arts.tv#143883

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 21:11:36 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:11 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> Wow. That did sound a lot more entertaining than any episode I ever saw.
>
>> I want to see the hard R European cut!
>
>> https://images.app.goo.gl/H14CHVBTn7QcL4GT7
>
>> https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/lkUAAOSw8gVX2NCZ/s-l400.jpg
>
>> https://images.app.goo.gl/syU7V64Qsm6gLwnD9
>
> This is
>
> https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe-0.jpg
>
> I miss '70s cheesecake. It was the sexiest.
>
>> https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/index.php
>
> Page not found

Really? It worked when I clicked it in your reply. It’s a collection of
images of Marin Jensen including the one in the red dress.

> Thanks!

:)

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<300620220609362730%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143930&group=rec.arts.tv#143930

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:09:36 -0400
 by: A Friend - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:09 UTC

In article <t9j6eg$1mkn3$4@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> >Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> >>Wow. That did sound a lot more entertaining than any episode I ever saw.
>
> >I want to see the hard R European cut!
>
> >https://images.app.goo.gl/H14CHVBTn7QcL4GT7
>
> >https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/lkUAAOSw8gVX2NCZ/s-l400.jpg
>
> >https://images.app.goo.gl/syU7V64Qsm6gLwnD9
>
> This is
>

> https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-isla" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-isla
> nd-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebrity-b
> eautiful-posing-hot-babe-0.jpg
>
> I miss '70s cheesecake. It was the sexiest.
>

> >>https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-is
> >land-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/index.php
>
> Page not found
>
> Thanks!

No trouble here. Try

https://tinyurl.com/44w8kxzd

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<300620220611239144%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143931&group=rec.arts.tv#143931

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 06:11:23 -0400
 by: A Friend - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:11 UTC

In article
<681066329.678255001.128655.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> >> I want to see the hard R European cut!
> >
> >> https://images.app.goo.gl/H14CHVBTn7QcL4GT7
> >
> >> https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/lkUAAOSw8gVX2NCZ/s-l400.jpg
> >
> >> https://images.app.goo.gl/syU7V64Qsm6gLwnD9
> >
> > This is
> >

> > https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-is" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-is
> > land-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/maren-jensen-fantasy-island-celebri
> > ty-beautiful-posing-hot-babe-0.jpg
> >
> > I miss '70s cheesecake. It was the sexiest.
> >

> >> https://www.shamelesscelebrities.com/gals/1456683142-maren-jensen-fantasy-i
> >> sland-celebrity-beautiful-posing-hot-babe/index.php
> >
> > Page not found
>
> Really? It worked when I clicked it in your reply. It¹s a collection of
> images of Marin Jensen including the one in the red dress.

Also try

https://tinyurl.com/44w8kxzd

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-06-28 (Tuesday)

<20220630-120227.24.0@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=143949&group=rec.arts.tv#143949

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:02:27 -0400
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 12:02 UTC

In article <UBI20220628@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net wrote:
>I watched:
>
>GLEN BECK
>
>THE DARK SIDE OF THE 90'S:
>"MTV & The Real World". MTV's "The Real World" is television with something
>to say, with a soap opera twist. But when MTV gets rich from reality TV, they
>trade in realness for F. jokes and hot tubs. Wow, the show was downright
>quaint for the first few seasons before devolving into what it is today. Oh
>yeah, Pedro Fuckin' Zamora. :-|
>
>WELCOME TO PLATHVILLE:
>"Eyes Down!". Micah celebrates a wild 21st birthday at a strip club with
>Ethan and Olivia. Moriah confronts Lydia about her recent meet ups with Max.
>Kim moves back home, and she and Barry discuss the future of their
>relationship.

This episode bored me.

Too much focus on Lydia for one. She met up with Max to forgive him? Twice?
Um, shut up Lydia. Everything out of her mouth is because of God or the holy
scripture or something and I'm just tired of her self-righteousness. And I
don't care about her new friend group that is also uber religious and there to
support her. Blech.

Don't care about Kim and her strange black under-eye eyeliner or her overdone
lipstick lips. Don't care about Barry or how he feels either. I did think
that it was pretty appalling that Kim decided to tell her 9 year old and the
other one (I forget how old she is) all about how she's not in love with their
father anymore and she let it "slip" about divorce. Boundaries, Kim.

Micah's party, while probably marginally more fun than when Ethan and Olivia
turned 21, still didn't look like much of a party except when they took shots
when everyone arrived. Glad at least Micah and Olivia seemed to appreciate
the strip club, even though THAT didn't look like much fun either.