Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape you. -- Albert Einstein

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Take a break, group

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Take a break, groupGeorge J. Dance
+* Re: Take a break, groupWill Dockery
|`- Re: Take a break, groupGeneral-Zod
`* Re: Take a break, groupWill Dockery
 +* Re: Take a break, groupEdward Rochester Esq.
 |`* Re: Take a break, groupCujo DeSockpuppet
 | `- Re: Take a break, groupWill Dockery
 `- Re: Take a break, groupME

1
Re: Take a break, group

<t70mee$gs5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149309&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149309

From: georgeda...@yahoo.ca (George J. Dance)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: Take a break, group
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 16:52:29 -0400
 by: George J. Dance - Sun, 29 May 2022 20:52 UTC

On 2022-05-27 5:01 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 12:12:22 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

>>> I take it that you are Ted Cruz supporter.
>> Not really, but (1) you singled him out, while forgetting to mention
>> that (2) his idea looks like something that can be easily implemented,
>> and will have an effect.
>>> If Ted is so right why didn't he do anything about unlocked doors-
>> He's a U.S. senator. It isn't a Senator's job to lock doors in schools.
>> It is his job to draw attention to the problem, and that's what he's done.
>>> other than use it as deflection and dismiss the murder of 19 innocent children?
>> It's hardly a "deflection". If the shooter hadn't been able to sneak
>> into the building with his rifle, those children would be alive today.
>>> Did you love Ted and Trump fighting for individual's rights- like mentally ill people having the right to get guns?
>> I have to call bulllshit. No one is fighting for the rights of "mentally
>> ill people ... to get guns".
>>> Ted Cruz is avoiding the subject that his party in Texas has made it so easy for a deranged person to get two assault rifles to deliberately target an elementary school.
>> The perp had to pass a federal background check to buy them. He's 18,
>> with no criminal drug, or mental health record -- so of course he
>> passed. No matter how you.
>>> You might also want to post all the distasteful things that Cruz and his allies are posting about those kids lives as sacrifices for our Second Amendment rights.
>> You're bullshitting again. The only people who are posting about
>> children being sacrificed to the Second Amendment are those who want to
>> get rid of the Second Amendment.
>>> You claim that news sources cannot be trusted so any news sources you cite also cannot be trusted and you cannot be trusted.
>> Now you're not only bullshitting, but being deliberately stupid. Yes,
>> every news source is biased. The solution is to read as many as you can,
>> outside you little bubble as well as inside.
>>> And you demeaning the memories of 19 murdered children is also not surprising from someone like you.
>>>
>> Now you're not only bullshitting and being stupid, but being a
>> disgusting Sphincter.
>>
>> You, and your fellow Sphincter Mr. Burrows, care only about the dead
>> children because you can use them to take potshots at the Second
>> Amendment. Face it, you're glad for the opportunity they gave you.

> Ah, George...
> You're the one who came in here attacking Mr Burrows and me.

Ah, Ash ... you're bullshitting again. You were both being disgusting,
using dead children's deaths just to spew Democratic propaganda, but I
didn't criticize you until you decided to take a swipe at me.

> Every time Mr Burrows says something, even when not to you, you attack him about "fake news" and being controlled by the media (aka "media control").

I think you made up both quotes (wrt to him), but he is a good example.
He says (and probably believes) whatever he's told, and never bothers to
look into anything for himself. Just like you.

It is sadly telling- you criticize FG

FG first post was to troll me in, remember? He got exactly what he asked
for.

> but you're perhaps even more fixated on attacking, often with provocation, Mr Burrows every chance you can get. And you accuse Mr Rochester of fixating on the past

No, I don't. I accuse him of digging up stuff on Will's dead family
members (none of which have posted here) and talking about it; but
that's not the same thing.

> and you sure come across as nursing some kind of grievance against
Mr Burrows by the way you constantly attack him, often without reason.

I counter-attack him when he attacks me. But, yes, I do have a grievance
against him; the same one I have against your "Jim," BTW.

> I posted tweets/comments from Texas law makers showing that they're obviously not interested in stopping gun violence

More bullshit. You posted tweets from Texas law makers showing that
they're not interested in Biden's gun-control agenda. That has nothing
to do with "stopping gun violence," and everything to do with getting
out the Democratic vote in the midterms, which he badly needs to do.

> and you come in here like Marjorie Taylor Greene and defend them like Tucker Carlson.

I "came in here" to give what "Jim" asked for: one possible solution to
tragedies like Uvalde. You decided that solutions were a 'deflection,'
and the thread was to spew Democratic propaganda. Wear it.

> I want to see you try to dismiss the tragedy by deflecting about it being only about unlocked doors to the general public, most would condemn you like I did.

The only people who would 'condemn' the idea of securing school doors
are ideologues like Biden, Burrows, and you with a political agenda to
push.

> There's more to the issue of school shooting than just locking kids inside the building (see below)
>
> Would locked doors stop these?

Perhaps not; but would it save lives? Let's compare figures:

> April 22, 2022
> Washington, DC
> A resident of an adjacent apartment building fired more than 239 shots indiscriminately toward the Edmund Burke School.
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/04/25/bowser-dc-shooting-school-vanness/

How many deaths, compared to Uvalde?

> May 9, 2022
> Suwanee, Georgia
> A woman fired 12 shots at a moving school bus.
> https://www.ajc.com/news/crime/breaking-report-of-shots-fired-at-school-bus-near-suwanee-police-say/2FD6DKX6QBA55OSA5H4YMRV5GI/

How many deaths, compared to Uvalde?

> "27 school shootings have taken place so far this year"
> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/24/1101050970/2022-school-shootings-so-far

How many of those were mass shootings (with 4 or more deaths)?

> "It's 21 weeks into the year and America has already seen 213 mass shootings"
> https://www.npr.org/2022/05/15/1099008586/mass-shootings-us-2022-tally-number

Not in schools. There have been less than 15 of those in the past 40 years:
"There Have Been 13 Mass School Shootings Since 1966, Not 27 This Year"
https://reason.com/2022/05/26/uvalde-texas-mass-shooting-statistics-gun-crimes-misleading/

> Mr Rochester, I don't why you bother asking him to join the mainstream of this group.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Take a break, group

<6f83bc9f-aec5-48ef-a925-a5227ab2df7cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149322&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149322

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 15:08:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 29 May 2022 22:08 UTC

<6aab7099-38b7-457f-bbd8-16f44814736bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149342&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149342

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 15:56:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 29 May 2022 22:56 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 4:52:32 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-05-27 5:01 p.m., Ash Wurthing wrote:

> >> Not really, but (1) you singled him out, while forgetting to mention
> >> that (2) his idea looks like something that can be easily implemented,
> >> and will have an effect.
> >> He's a U.S. senator. It isn't a Senator's job to lock doors in schools..
> >> It is his job to draw attention to the problem, and that's what he's done.
> >> It's hardly a "deflection". If the shooter hadn't been able to sneak
> >> into the building with his rifle, those children would be alive today.
> >> I have to call bulllshit. No one is fighting for the rights of "mentally
> >> ill people ... to get guns".
> >> The perp had to pass a federal background check to buy them. He's 18,
> >> with no criminal drug, or mental health record -- so of course he
> >> passed. No matter how you.
> >> You're bullshitting again. The only people who are posting about
> >> children being sacrificed to the Second Amendment are those who want to
> >> get rid of the Second Amendment.
> >> Now you're not only bullshitting, but being deliberately stupid. Yes,
> >> every news source is biased. The solution is to read as many as you can,
> >> outside you little bubble as well as inside.
> >>>
> >> Now you're not only bullshitting and being stupid, but being a
> >> disgusting Sphincter.
> >>
> >> You, and your fellow Sphincter Mr. Burrows, care only about the dead
> >> children because you can use them to take potshots at the Second
> >> Amendment. Face it, you're glad for the opportunity they gave you.

> > Ah, George...
> > You're the one who came in here attacking Mr Burrows and me.
> Ah, Ash ... you're bullshitting again. You were both being disgusting,
> using dead children's deaths just to spew Democratic propaganda, but I
> didn't criticize you until you decided to take a swipe at me.
> > Every time Mr Burrows says something, even when not to you, you attack him about "fake news" and being controlled by the media (aka "media control").
> I think you made up both quotes (wrt to him), but he is a good example.
> He says (and probably believes) whatever he's told, and never bothers to
> look into anything for himself. Just like you.
> It is sadly telling- you criticize FG
> FG first post was to troll me in, remember? He got exactly what he asked
> for.
> > but you're perhaps even more fixated on attacking, often with provocation, Mr Burrows every chance you can get. And you accuse Mr Rochester of fixating on the past
> No, I don't. I accuse him of digging up stuff on Will's dead family
> members (none of which have posted here) and talking about it; but
> that's not the same thing.

Exactly, and since I don't discuss my personal life and business here on Usenet, I'll not repeat the lies and misrepresentations of James D. Senetto.

HTH and HAND.

<c9b8841c-a19f-45e7-8095-5524f21b33b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149345&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149345

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 16:04:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Sun, 29 May 2022 23:04 UTC

On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 6:56:13 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 4:52:32 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

> > > Ah, George...
> > > You're the one who came in here attacking Mr Burrows and me.
> > Ah, Ash ... you're bullshitting again. You were both being disgusting,
> > using dead children's deaths just to spew Democratic propaganda, but I
> > didn't criticize you until you decided to take a swipe at me.
> > > Every time Mr Burrows says something, even when not to you, you attack him about "fake news" and being controlled by the media (aka "media control").
> > I think you made up both quotes (wrt to him), but he is a good example.
> > He says (and probably believes) whatever he's told, and never bothers to
> > look into anything for himself. Just like you.
> > It is sadly telling- you criticize FG
> > FG first post was to troll me in, remember? He got exactly what he asked
> > for.
> > > but you're perhaps even more fixated on attacking, often with provocation, Mr Burrows every chance you can get. And you accuse Mr Rochester of fixating on the past
> > No, I don't. I accuse him of digging up stuff on Will's dead family
> > members (none of which have posted here) and talking about it; but
> > that's not the same thing.
> Exactly, and since I don't discuss my personal life and business here on Usenet, I'll not repeat the lies and misrepresentations of James D. Senetto..

So you will not correct the record, fat man?

Tell us about the lies, correct the record, bull shit artist.

Re: Take a break, group

<28c7657a-0cfa-46ee-9662-eff9192e7bfbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149358&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149358

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 16:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sun, 29 May 2022 23:34 UTC

On Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 18:56:13 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 4:52:32 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:

> > > Ah, George...
> > > You're the one who came in here attacking Mr Burrows and me.
> > Ah, Ash ... you're bullshitting again. You were both being disgusting,
> > using dead children's deaths just to spew Democratic propaganda, but I
> > didn't criticize you until you decided to take a swipe at me.
> > > Every time Mr Burrows says something, even when not to you, you attack him about "fake news" and being controlled by the media (aka "media control").
> > I think you made up both quotes (wrt to him), but he is a good example.
> > He says (and probably believes) whatever he's told, and never bothers to
> > look into anything for himself. Just like you.
> > It is sadly telling- you criticize FG
> > FG first post was to troll me in, remember? He got exactly what he asked
> > for.
> > > but you're perhaps even more fixated on attacking, often with provocation, Mr Burrows every chance you can get. And you accuse Mr Rochester of fixating on the past
> > No, I don't. I accuse him of digging up stuff on Will's dead family
> > members (none of which have posted here) and talking about it; but
> > that's not the same thing.
> Exactly, and since I don't discuss my personal life and business here on Usenet, I'll not repeat the lies and misrepresentations of James D. Senetto..
>
> HTH and HAND.

Don’t you ever shut up will?

> [...]
> > Not just "anyone" - just specific people whose nyms you already know.
> > Though I actually do not hope or expect to shut down or drive away any
> > of them; you're bullshitting even about that.
> > > My question is: Dance, Will and Zod supposedly have something so great over in RAP but they spend so much time here being so nasty and fighting everyone and burying everyone with old threads that they're also blatantly bumping/necroposting just like over in RAP.
> > As usual, you didn't ask a question. Don't you know what a question is?
> >
> > But I'll give you an answer anyway:
> >
> > As long as you continue to trashtalk other people on the group, and
> > especially since you claim that not replying to your trash is the same
> > thing as agreeing with it, you can reasonably expect those others to
> > keep replying to you. Think about that, and adjust your behavior

<XnsAEA6D3AC14673PantyheadPoorHouse@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149366&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149366

From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:48:33 -0000 (UTC)
References: <bbc6e132-dd42-41bb-80a3-cbb06a515d55n@googlegroups.com> <82c4b777-6d62-4f0a-933a-d0d8bae00b57n@googlegroups.com> <t6mul7$fkd$1@dont-email.me> <e7a81e61-ad9d-4c55-ac90-757b8317be17n@googlegroups.com> <t6qt94$b3p$1@dont-email.me> <4d9d402b-7e2b-4ab1-9d66-6dca1bfb0790n@googlegroups.com> <t70mee$gs5$1@dont-email.me> <6aab7099-38b7-457f-bbd8-16f44814736bn@googlegroups.com> <c9b8841c-a19f-45e7-8095-5524f21b33b8n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Mon, 30 May 2022 00:48 UTC

<405286a0-90f3-4bda-8a42-b5a3a9843aa1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149369&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149369

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 17:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 30 May 2022 00:57 UTC

<1a27f17f767a2dc35ebe38a9a6445c76@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=149714&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#149714

Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 20:16:10 +0000
From: tzod9...@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: General-Zod - Tue, 31 May 2022 20:16 UTC