arts / rec.arts.tv / Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

SubjectAuthor
* Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareBTR1701
+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delawaretrotsky
+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delawaretrotsky
+* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawaremoviePig
> [...]
||+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareThe Horny Goat
||+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delawaretrotsky
||`* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareAdam H. Kerman
|| +* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareBTR1701
|| |+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delawaretrotsky
|| |`* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareAdam H. Kerman
|| | +* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delawaresuzeeq
|| | +* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareEd Stasiak
|| | `- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareThe Horny Goat
|| `* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareRhino
|`* Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareEd Stasiak
+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareEGK
+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareRhino
+- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareThe Horny Goat
`- Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of DelawareEd Stasiak

Pages:1234567891011
Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<hTydnZ6R4oeBzXb_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150431&group=rec.arts.tv#150431

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 04:50:36 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 04:50 UTC

According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.

And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
illegals.

But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<17081821292959a9$2$965318$ad54064@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150452&group=rec.arts.tv#150452

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 03:49:46 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 08:49 UTC

On 8/3/2022 11:50 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden

Thankfully the American veterans have been taken care of, though,
despite the GQP's best efforts to fuck them over.

I know you're a eunuch though and can't comment on this.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<1708183044c80467$3$965318$ad54064@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150453&group=rec.arts.tv#150453

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 03:50:50 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 08:50 UTC

On 8/4/2022 2:26 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 4 August 2022 at 00:51:01 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
>> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
>> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
>> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>>
>> And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
>> cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
>> DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
>> illegals.
>>
>> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
>> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
>> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
>> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.
>
> Like liberals in Canada, immigrants from the 3rd world

Is Canada the "secoond world" then?

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<RYPGK.558953$vAW9.413458@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150484&group=rec.arts.tv#150484

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 09:37:51 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 13:37 UTC

On 8/4/2022 12:50 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>
> And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
> cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
> DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
> illegals.
>
> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.

And the solution you recommend is?

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<mjpnehp5cd1cs33s61ff4ijtfu8qihhscv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150491&group=rec.arts.tv#150491

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 11:34:50 -0400
 by: EGK - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 15:34 UTC

On Thu, 04 Aug 2022 04:50:36 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
>v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
>illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
>than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>
>And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
>cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
>DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
>illegals.
>
>But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
>change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
>citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
>state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.

Just listen to Johnston. He knows this is all bullshit. It's all based on
guesses and isnt really happening. There's no records being set.

Presumably the DC and NYCity mayors haven't really been complaining about
the influx of immigrants either. They're not really draining the welfare
monies from the cities. Nope, nope. It's all made up to make old Joe look
bad.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<tcgpa4$2rh6b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150498&group=rec.arts.tv#150498

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 11:40:50 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 15:40 UTC

On 2022-08-04 12:50 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>
> And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
> cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
> DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
> illegals.
>
> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.

It's too bad the feds don't just send every one of the illegals to
Delaware so that they can all properly thank Joe for his efforts on
their behalf and show Joe's fellow Delawareans (?) the consequences of
voting for Biden and his disastrous policies.

--
Rhino

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<f-GdnRZDyqnadHb_nZ2dnZfqnPvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150499&group=rec.arts.tv#150499

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 15:44:07 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 15:44 UTC

moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 8/4/2022 12:50 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
>> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
>> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
>> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>>
>> And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
>> cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
>> DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
>> illegals.
>>
>> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
>> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
>> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
>> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.
>
> And the solution you recommend is?

Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit wasn't
happening under his policies.

Why is the United States the only country in the world that's racist if it
controls its own borders?

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<68SGK.608805$ssF.561228@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150502&group=rec.arts.tv#150502

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 12:06:22 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 16:06 UTC

On 8/4/2022 11:44 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/4/2022 12:50 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
>>> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
>>> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
>>> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>>>
>>> And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
>>> cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
>>> DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
>>> illegals.
>>>
>>> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
>>> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
>>> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
>>> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.
>>
>> And the solution you recommend is?
>
> Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit wasn't
> happening under his policies.
>
> Why is the United States the only country in the world that's racist if it
> controls its own borders?

Somehow, I think charges of charges of racism aren't the big issue here.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<uivneh1bmad16uf689eft4ratcvc4m05h8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150518&group=rec.arts.tv#150518

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 10:15:21 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 17:15 UTC

On Thu, 4 Aug 2022 00:26:53 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
>> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
>> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
>> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.
>
>Like liberals in Canada, immigrants from the 3rd world, illegal or otherwise are or become votes for them.
>Once a few are in, they promise to let family members in too. It's a Democrat vote-mill.

In fairness that tendency of new immigrants to become regular voters
for the party in power once they gain citizenship is a trend in Canada
going back to pre-WW1 times.

You simply cannot hang this one on Justin Trudeau since it goes back
before his father was born.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<f894c6b5-4978-4fda-9a6a-65827b104099n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150528&group=rec.arts.tv#150528

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 12:19:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 19:19 UTC

> moviePig
> > BTR1701
> >
> > According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
> > v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
> > illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
> > than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>
> And the solution you recommend is?

I've suggested in the past the U.S. military take over the protection
of our borders (seeing as it's their job in the first place) with the
immigration police being retasked to bust employers and landlords
(and seize their property) who provide jobs and housing for illegal
migrants.

If illegals can’t work here or find a place to live, they’ll leave.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<de30abb9-dbdf-48e2-9460-e170781eb24en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150529&group=rec.arts.tv#150529

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 12:29:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 19:29 UTC

> BTR1701
>
> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.

While the Dems openly support mass migration from the 3rd world,
the Reps quietly do the same.

They had Trump in the White House (who was elected in large part
on an anti-immigration platform) and the Reps controlled the House
and Senate, yet they claim they were STILL somehow unable to do
anything about it.

That's because their corporate masters on Wall Street (who pull
the strings of both parties) don't want it.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<JNacnQZGnbQFv3H_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150530&group=rec.arts.tv#150530

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 19:48:40 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 19:48 UTC

On Aug 4, 2022 at 9:06:22 AM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 8/4/2022 11:44 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> And the solution you recommend is?
>>
>> Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit wasn't
>> happening under his policies.
>>
>> Why is the United States the only country in the world that's racist if it
>> controls its own borders?
>
> Somehow, I think charges of charges of racism aren't the big issue here.

The hypocrisy of DC Democrats in decrying the fact that *they* are now being
asked to deal with a tiny fraction of the crushing burden that Texas and
Arizona have been forced to shoulder for years (and which they apparently
think those states should *still* be dealing with so they won't have to) just
leaves me speechless.

----------------------------

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/08/gop-governors-created-a-migrant-crisis-in-washington

"The Border Has Come to D.C.": GOP Governor Have Successfully Created a
Migrant Crisis in Washington

When Texas's Greg Abbott and Arizona's Doug Ducey started busing undocumented
migrants in April, the White House dismissed it as a "publicity stunt". Months
later, as thousands of migrants are still being dropped off without resources,
the federal and local governments are playing political hot potato with the
growing crisis.

M. Felix has taken in at least seven refugee families since Texas Governor
Greg Abbott started busing migrants to the U.S. Capitol in the spring. The
Washington, D.C., resident, who chose to remain partially anonymous, part of
the volunteer response to the city's recent influx of people apprehended on
America's southern border, says they have helped mothers who arrived after
being assaulted in front of their children, fathers with broken ribs, families
that had been "dumped on the side of the road in front of Union Station"--
sometimes in the middle of the night. Felix has slept on their couch while a
family of seven sheltered in their home. They have accompanied migrants to
medical appointments. They have helped arrivals to D.C. arrange travel to
their final destinations.

Felix has been happy to do it; they fled to the United States from the
Philippines in the 1970s, they say, and want these new refugees to be
similarly welcomed. "We need to provide that to them," Felix says. "If we
don’t, we just push the responsibility elsewhere." But the work has also taken
a toll on Felix and other volunteer responders, who say the local and federal
government have treated the situation as a "political hot potato" while
abdicating their responsibility to address the issue, leaving a network of
overworked mutual aid volunteers and small, overwhelmed organizations on their
own to assist the nearly 5,000 migrants that have arrived in the city since
the busing programs began in April.

"There is just no support," says Bianca Vazquez, a leader in the mutual aid
response. "We're crowdfunding a resettlement effort."

The busing program is part of Abbott's controversial Operation Lone Star
border mission, which is reportedly under investigation by the Department of
Justice for potential civil rights violations. It was implemented in April as
a kind of protest against what the Texas governor called the "Biden border
disaster".

[It's not just what Abbot calls it. Biden's border *is* a disaster by any
objective metric. But that's the corporate media for you.]

It's a volunteer policy-- migrants processed by the Department of Homeland
Security must choose to board the buses-- but some migrants have reported they
were promised there would be support and resources waiting for them in
Washington, and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser suggested in July that some migrants
had been "tricked" into participating. (Abbott and Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey,
who instituted a similar program in May, have denied misleading
asylum-seekers.) In any case, the GOP governors are exploiting migrants to
make a political point about federal immigration policy under President Joe
Biden, shifting a humanitarian crisis at the border to the nation's capital.

Local organizers have been frustrated for months at what they say is a "vacuum
of leadership" among officials in D.C. as about 4,700 migrants and 153 buses
have arrived from Texas and Arizona as of the end of July, according to the
mutual aid network. But their outrage escalated last week when Bowser called
for the National Guard to help bring the situation under control, which aid
volunteers condemned as a "militarized response to a humanitarian crisis" that
could further traumatize vulnerable migrants. "When you are met with the
military," Vazquez recalls one migrant telling her last week, "you are treated
as militants."

Bowser has "aligned herself with Governor Abbott," Vazquez says, warning that
activating the National Guard could be used as justification for the hardline
immigration policies of the right-wing governors. "It really, to me, emboldens
and cosigns the cruelty of Governor Abbott and Governor Ducey," Vazquez tells
me.

["Cruelty"... So now it's 'cruel' to expect Democrat politicians and
government officials to actually deal with the consequences of their policies
instead of just foisting them off on someone else and expecting them to do it.
Riiiggghhhht...]

"We could prove that a community response is possible. This is an opportunity
to show what welcome looks like and what it is to be a sanctuary city."

Immigrant rights advocates decried the policy when it was announced in spring,
as did the White House: "I think it's pretty clear this is a publicity stunt,"
then–Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters at the time.

But the program has continued, with what has appeared to be little formal
government action amid the influx, aside from Federal Emergency Management
Agency (FEMA) grants that have helped support SAMU First Response, one of the
nonprofits that is helping the arriving asylum-seekers. But the current FEMA
grants are not nearly enough to help the humanitarian group, which can only
respond to a small fraction of the buses arriving, and it has not received
meaningful support from the District government, according to D.C.
Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau. "Cities across the borderlands have shown
real leadership in ways to provide local responses to migrants," Nadeau, chair
of the council's human services committee, cowrote in a letter on July 14 to
Bowser. "Now that the border has come to D.C., it is our responsibility to
meet the moment."

Bowser responded to the letter by saying in a news conference that D.C. "won't
be able to bear" the responsibility for the arriving migrants

[But cities in Texas should bear it, right Muriel? They should just shut up
and deal with it so the fatcat Democrats in DC can continue to virtue-signal
to their base without all this messiness interrupting the message.]

and that it is a "federal issue that demands a federal response." But Amy
Fischer, a core organizer with the mutual aid network and a volunteer with
Sanctuary DMV, says the mayor is sitting on hundreds of millions of dollars,
including in federal funds, that could be used to provide a more humane
reception to the arriving migrants.

Bowser's office did not respond to Vanity Fair's request for comment.

Meanwhile, the federal government has failed for years to put together real
immigration reform and has not shown enough urgency under the Biden
administration to meaningfully address the issue, according to Erin Thorn,
senior attorney for the Texas Civil Rights Project's Beyond Borders program.
"The Biden administration should have done more to provide resources," Thorn
says. "The failure to provide those resources is being used for the political
gain of Abbott."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<uoaoeh9ln9ldvcaq3erqls447rp98krica@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150540&group=rec.arts.tv#150540

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 13:25:17 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 20:25 UTC

On Thu, 04 Aug 2022 15:44:07 +0000, BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/4/2022 12:50 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
>>> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
>>> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
>>> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>>>
>>> And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
>>> cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
>>> DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
>>> illegals.
>>>
>>> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
>>> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
>>> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
>>> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.
>>
>> And the solution you recommend is?
>
>Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit wasn't
>happening under his policies.
>
>Why is the United States the only country in the world that's racist if it
>controls its own borders?

Have you checked Hungary lately?

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<d8XGK.618018$J0r9.118578@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150543&group=rec.arts.tv#150543

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 17:47:51 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 21:47 UTC

On 8/4/2022 3:19 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviePig
>>> BTR1701
>>>
>>> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
>>> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
>>> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
>>> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>>
>> And the solution you recommend is?
>
> I've suggested in the past the U.S. military take over the protection
> of our borders (seeing as it's their job in the first place) with the
> immigration police being retasked to bust employers and landlords
> (and seize their property) who provide jobs and housing for illegal
> migrants.
>
> If illegals can’t work here or find a place to live, they’ll leave.

You're proposing an official change in America's self-image, from a
welcomer of freedom-yearning huddled masses, to an
I've-got-mine-you-get-yours gated community with attack dogs. One can
debate the necessity of that shift in stance but not, afaics, the fact
of it.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<170842f3e621c106$142$1669734$c8d58268@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150545&group=rec.arts.tv#150545

Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 16:54:28 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 21:54 UTC

On 8/4/2022 10:44 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:
>
>> On 8/4/2022 12:50 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>>> According to DHS disclosures to the federal court hearing the case Biden
>>> v. Texas, the Biden Administration has intentionally released 1,049,532
>>> illegals into the country since Old Joe was inaugurated. That's more people
>>> than the population of Joe's home state of Delaware.
>>>
>>> And that doesn't even include the 'got-aways'-- the illegals who managed to
>>> cross over, evade the Border Patrol, and disappear into the countryside.
>>> DHS estimates that number to be an additional 700,000 to one million
>>> illegals.
>>>
>>> But it's rrraaaaciiissst to talk about Democrats intentionally trying to
>>> change the demographics of the nation and dilute the votes of the current
>>> citizenry, even as they've intentionally opened the border for an entire
>>> state's worth of illegal aliens with the promise of no end in sight.
>>
>> And the solution you recommend is?
>
> Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit wasn't
> happening under his policies.

Pure horseshit. Oh, and all the sadist shit came from Stephen Miller.
As ever, you're a lying motherfucker for claiming that that fat orange
fuck could do anything other than throw ketchup on the wall.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<DhXGK.146850$%i2.101188@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150546&group=rec.arts.tv#150546

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 17:57:53 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 4 Aug 2022 21:57 UTC

<YamdnUSxm96N7nH_nZ2dnZfqnPrNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150565&group=rec.arts.tv#150565

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 01:32:00 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 01:32 UTC

On Aug 4, 2022 at 2:57:53 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 8/4/2022 3:48 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Somehow, I think charges of charges of racism aren't the big issue here.
>>
>> The hypocrisy of DC Democrats in decrying the fact that *they* are now being
>> asked to deal with a tiny fraction of the crushing burden that Texas and
>> Arizona have been forced to shoulder for years (and which they apparently
>> think those states should *still* be dealing with so they won't have to)
>> just
>> leaves me speechless.
>>
>> ----------------------------
>>

>> https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/08/gop-governors-created-a-migrant-crisis-in-washington
>>
>> "The Border Has Come to D.C.": GOP Governor Have Successfully Created a
>> Migrant Crisis in Washington
>>
>> It has been a "somewhat herculean effort," Nadeau tells me, but an
>> unsustainable one. "This is a crisis," the councilmember says. "We are a
>> sanctuary city. We welcome folks. But certainly we are not prepared for
>> this.
>> This is going to strain our system."
>>
>> [Well, no shit. But it's okay to 'strain the systems' of Texas and Arizona,
>> amirite? You've virtue-signaled to everyone that you're a sanctuary city and
>> now you have to walk your talk. Boo-hoo.]
>>
>> Bowser echoed the latter sentiment last Thursday as she called for the
>> National Guard to be activated; she said the city had reached its "tipping
>> point", but while Nadeau and groups on the ground have been calling for
>> action
>> by Bowser and the federal government for three months now, they say military
>> response echoes the hardline Abbott and Ducey policies that moved the border
>> crisis to the Capitol.
>>
>> ["They should have just kept that border crisis down south where all the
>> hicks
>> and rubes live and just suffered through it for the good of the Agenda. How
>> dare they send it here and dump it in our laps? I mean sure, we created the
>> problem, but we shouldn't have to deal with it. That's what the little
>> people
>> in flyover states are for."]
>>
>> "It's really disappointing to see the mayor engaging in basically the same
>> xenophobic, invasionist rhetoric" as Abbott, Fischer says.
>>
>> [moviePig was dubious that the very notion of America controlling its own
>> borders is painted as racist by the leftist intelligentsia... well, right
>> there's Exhibit Number One above.]
>
> Is xenoophobia racism? Who knew?

Everything is racism. Haven't you been keeping up?

I just heard on the news today that California's historic Proposition 13,
which has kept the government from raising people's property taxes through the
roof for close to 40 years now has just been declared racist.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<OM%GK.666576$ntj.586150@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150584&group=rec.arts.tv#150584

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 23:04:10 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 03:04 UTC

On 8/4/2022 9:32 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 4, 2022 at 2:57:53 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> The hypocrisy of DC Democrats in decrying the fact that *they* are now being
>>> asked to deal with a tiny fraction of the crushing burden that Texas and
>>> Arizona have been forced to shoulder for years (and which they apparently
>>> think those states should *still* be dealing with so they won't have to)
>>> just
>>> leaves me speechless.
>>>
>>> ----------------------------
>>>

>>> https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/08/gop-governors-created-a-migrant-crisis-in-washington
>>>
>>> "The Border Has Come to D.C.": GOP Governor Have Successfully Created a
>>> Migrant Crisis in Washington
>>>
>>> It has been a "somewhat herculean effort," Nadeau tells me, but an
>>> unsustainable one. "This is a crisis," the councilmember says. "We are a
>>> sanctuary city. We welcome folks. But certainly we are not prepared for
>>> this.
>>> This is going to strain our system."
>>>
>>> [Well, no shit. But it's okay to 'strain the systems' of Texas and Arizona,
>>> amirite? You've virtue-signaled to everyone that you're a sanctuary city and
>>> now you have to walk your talk. Boo-hoo.]
>>>
>>> Bowser echoed the latter sentiment last Thursday as she called for the
>>> National Guard to be activated; she said the city had reached its "tipping
>>> point", but while Nadeau and groups on the ground have been calling for
>>> action
>>> by Bowser and the federal government for three months now, they say military
>>> response echoes the hardline Abbott and Ducey policies that moved the border
>>> crisis to the Capitol.
>>>
>>> ["They should have just kept that border crisis down south where all the
>>> hicks
>>> and rubes live and just suffered through it for the good of the Agenda. How
>>> dare they send it here and dump it in our laps? I mean sure, we created the
>>> problem, but we shouldn't have to deal with it. That's what the little
>>> people
>>> in flyover states are for."]
>>>
>>> "It's really disappointing to see the mayor engaging in basically the same
>>> xenophobic, invasionist rhetoric" as Abbott, Fischer says.
>>>
>>> [moviePig was dubious that the very notion of America controlling its own
>>> borders is painted as racist by the leftist intelligentsia... well, right
>>> there's Exhibit Number One above.]
>>
>> Is xenoophobia racism? Who knew?
>
> Everything is racism. Haven't you been keeping up?
>
> I just heard on the news today that California's historic Proposition 13,
> which has kept the government from raising people's property taxes through the
> roof for close to 40 years now has just been declared racist.

By whom? Anybody who's anybody?

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<afOdnb9arL2YBHH_nZ2dnZfqn_rNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150589&group=rec.arts.tv#150589

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 04:13:57 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 04:13 UTC

On Aug 4, 2022 at 8:04:10 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 8/4/2022 9:32 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Is xenoophobia racism? Who knew?
>>
>> Everything is racism. Haven't you been keeping up?
>>
>> I just heard on the news today that California's historic Proposition 13,
>> which has kept the government from raising people's property taxes through
>> the
>> roof for close to 40 years now has just been declared racist.
>
> By whom? Anybody who's anybody?

Well, it's a bunch of leftist academics and activists who call themselves the
Opportunity Institute. Do they count?

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55f70367e4b0974cf2b82009/t/62b34bd319072b7c70d02020/1655917530375/OI%2BReport%2BProp%2B13%2BFinal.pdf

It always seemed to me that the worst victims of an out-of-control government
raising property taxes sky-high would be the disadvantaged, the marginalized,
and the bipocks. The rich might not like being gouged, but they could pay the
high taxes. They wouldn't be forced out of their homes over it. The poor and
the bipocks are the ones who could lose everything and had the most to gain
from Prop 13's protections.

But in an era where literally everything is racist, apparently a law that
protects bipocks from losing their homes is somehow racist as well.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<tci8k9$32l7l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150598&group=rec.arts.tv#150598

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 05:08:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 05:08 UTC

BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>. . .

>Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit wasn't
>happening under his policies.

>Why is the United States the only country in the world that's racist if it
>controls its own borders?

The United States is obliged to accept assylum seekers under
international treaty obligations enforced in federal statute.

We've discussed tiny countries in Europe like The Netherlands. They
accept all assylum seekers. They get a lawyer. They get a hearing within
a month. If they don't qualify under the treaty definition, they are not
paroled into The Netherlands and are sent back.

Trump mostly stopped the assylum hearing process, which was already
years backed up and had an extreme shortage of administrative law
judges. This was something Trump did beyond the Remain In Mexico policy.

There's absolutely no question that Trump did the wrong thing here.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<atropos-2F7F26.23334004082022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150606&group=rec.arts.tv#150606

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 23:33:40 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 06:33 UTC

In article <tci8k9$32l7l$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> >>. . .
>
> > Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit
> > wasn't happening under his policies.
>
> > Why is the United States the only country in the world that's racist
> > if it controls its own borders?
>
> The United States is obliged to accept assylum seekers under
> international treaty obligations enforced in federal statute.

Sure, and isn't it amazing how suddenly every illegal alien is now an
'asylum seeker'? Because it's not like there aren't huge organizations
and Central American governments coaching them to say exactly that.
Which is evidenced by the 95+% rate of rejection of asylum claims.
Wanting a better job doesn't make you a refugee. International law, such
as it is, is clear on that much. But that's not the goal anyway. The
point is to overwhelm our system with hundreds of thousands of claims
that can't possibly all be handled. It's an engineered crisis right out
of Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS.

If this is what 'international treaty obligations enforced in federal
statute' require, then those treaties and statutes need to be revisited
and amended.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<170868f1db993d07$1$450470$4cd50660@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150609&group=rec.arts.tv#150609

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 04:30:35 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 09:30 UTC

On 8/5/2022 1:33 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tci8k9$32l7l$1@dont-email.me>,

>>> Well, I know we're supposed to hate everything Trump but this shit
>>> wasn't happening under his policies.
>>
>>> Why is the United States the only country in the world that's racist
>>> if it controls its own borders?
>>
>> The United States is obliged to accept assylum seekers under
>> international treaty obligations enforced in federal statute.
>
> Sure, and isn't it amazing how suddenly every illegal alien is now an
> 'asylum seeker'?

What I find amazing is you're so far removed from your own testicles
that the mere verbiage an asylum seeker uses has you afraid.

Because it's not like there aren't huge organizations
> and Central American governments coaching them to say exactly that.
> Which is evidenced by the 95+% rate of rejection of asylum claims.

95%? Wow. And right wing assholes still have the assholishness to say
Biden is letting migrants "pour over the border?" Well played, assuming
you're trying to look like the biggest assholes in the history of mankind.

> Wanting a better job doesn't make you a refugee.

Yes, they're obviously abusing the privileg by allowing themselves to be
rejected 95% of the time. Hey, at least you're a laughable asshole.

International law, such
> as it is, is clear on that much.

Where do we go t read up on that to prove you're not LYING?

But that's not the goal anyway. The
> point is to overwhelm our system with hundreds of thousands of claims
> that can't possibly all be handled. It's an engineered crisis right out
> of Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS.is

Yeah, with three quarters of a trillion dollars to be spent on "defense"
I'm sure we don't have the resources for that. Damn that Alinsky! He's
as bad as Emmanuel Goldstein! (This is a reference to "1984" aka the GQP
playbook.)

> If this is what 'international treaty obligations enforced in federal
> statute' require, then those treaties and statutes need to be revisited
> and amended.

And Trump was too busy spewing ketchup to get around to this, right?
Yep, you're a laughable disingenuous asshole.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<170869713f10662d$3$450470$4cd50660@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150612&group=rec.arts.tv#150612

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 04:35:08 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 09:35 UTC

On 8/4/2022 10:04 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 8/4/2022 9:32 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Aug 4, 2022 at 2:57:53 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Is xenoophobia racism? Who knew?
>>
>> Everything is racism. Haven't you been keeping up?
>>
>> I just heard on the news today that California's historic Proposition 13,
>> which has kept the government from raising people's property taxes
>> through the
>> roof for close to 40 years now has just been declared racist.
>
> By whom?  Anybody who's anybody?

Just folks.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<170869cebb0a7c64$276$1937703$c6d58c68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150615&group=rec.arts.tv#150615

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 04:46:30 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 09:46 UTC

On 8/4/2022 8:32 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 4, 2022 at 2:57:53 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> The hypocrisy of DC Democrats in decrying the fact that *they* are now being
>>> asked to deal with a tiny fraction of the crushing burden that Texas and
>>> Arizona have been forced to shoulder for years (and which they apparently
>>> think those states should *still* be dealing with so they won't have to)
>>> just
>>> leaves me speechless.
>>>
>>> ----------------------------
>>>

>>> https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/08/gop-governors-created-a-migrant-crisis-in-washington
>>>
>>> "The Border Has Come to D.C.": GOP Governor Have Successfully Created a
>>> Migrant Crisis in Washington
>>>
>>> It has been a "somewhat herculean effort," Nadeau tells me, but an
>>> unsustainable one. "This is a crisis," the councilmember says. "We are a
>>> sanctuary city. We welcome folks. But certainly we are not prepared for
>>> this.
>>> This is going to strain our system."
>>>
>>> [Well, no shit. But it's okay to 'strain the systems' of Texas and Arizona,
>>> amirite? You've virtue-signaled to everyone that you're a sanctuary city and
>>> now you have to walk your talk. Boo-hoo.]
>>>
>>> Bowser echoed the latter sentiment last Thursday as she called for the
>>> National Guard to be activated; she said the city had reached its "tipping
>>> point", but while Nadeau and groups on the ground have been calling for
>>> action
>>> by Bowser and the federal government for three months now, they say military
>>> response echoes the hardline Abbott and Ducey policies that moved the border
>>> crisis to the Capitol.
>>>
>>> ["They should have just kept that border crisis down south where all the
>>> hicks
>>> and rubes live and just suffered through it for the good of the Agenda. How
>>> dare they send it here and dump it in our laps? I mean sure, we created the
>>> problem, but we shouldn't have to deal with it. That's what the little
>>> people
>>> in flyover states are for."]
>>>
>>> "It's really disappointing to see the mayor engaging in basically the same
>>> xenophobic, invasionist rhetoric" as Abbott, Fischer says.
>>>
>>> [moviePig was dubious that the very notion of America controlling its own
>>> borders is painted as racist by the leftist intelligentsia... well, right
>>> there's Exhibit Number One above.]
>>
>> Is xenoophobia racism? Who knew?
>
> Everything is racism. Haven't you been keeping up?

The English language is amorphous. What used to be prejudice and
bigotry is now mostly deemed "racism". Whine all you want but society
moved in that direction. Sucks to be you I suppose.

> I just heard on the news today that California's historic Proposition 13,
> which has kept the government from raising people's property taxes through the
> roof for close to 40 years now has just been declared racist.

It should be declared vague too since "through the roof" has no legal
definition and is generally dismissed as a pile of HORSESHIT.

You should be more like Johnston, when he makes a point it's factual in
nature.

Re: Biden Allows in More Illegals Than Population of Delaware

<17086b9a3f162a1f$71$1950103$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=150621&group=rec.arts.tv#150621

Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 05:19:14 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 10:19 UTC

On 8/4/2022 11:13 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 4, 2022 at 8:04:10 PM PDT, "moviePig" <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> Everything is racism. Haven't you been keeping up?
>>>
>>> I just heard on the news today that California's historic Proposition 13,
>>> which has kept the government from raising people's property taxes through
>>> the
>>> roof for close to 40 years now has just been declared racist.
>>
>> By whom? Anybody who's anybody?
>
> Well, it's a bunch of leftist academics and activists who call themselves the
> Opportunity Institute. Do they count?

Robert Reich and former Governor Bill Richardson are members so yeah,
they count. I'd like a link to these declarations of racism to prove
you aren't LYING but that will never happen.