History repeats itself only if one does not listen the first time.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadBTR1701
+* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodchromebook test
|+* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadBTR1701
||+- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodtrotsky
||`- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute toanim8rfsk
|+- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodmoviePig
|`- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodEd Stasiak
+* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodchromebook test
|+- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodtrotsky
|+* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute toBTR1701
||+* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodmoviePig
|||`* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadBTR1701
||| `* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodmoviePig
|||  `* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadBTR1701
|||   +* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodmoviePig
|||   |+- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadBTR1701
|||   |`- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodtrotsky
|||   +* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodEd Stasiak
|||   |`* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadBTR1701
|||   | +- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodRhino
|||   | +- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodmoviePig
|||   | `- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodtrotsky
|||   `- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodtrotsky
||`* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodRhino
|| `* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadThe Horny Goat
||  `* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canadshawn
||   +- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodEd Stasiak
||   `* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadThe Horny Goat
||    +- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canadshawn
||    `* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadA Friend
||     `* Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadThe Horny Goat
||      `- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in CanadA Friend
|`- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodEd Stasiak
+- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodtrotsky
`- Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to foodtrotsky

Pages:12
Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<OyednV-qYtWf4pD-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154740&group=rec.arts.tv#154740

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:07:46 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:07 UTC

On Aug 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM PDT, "RichA" <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-cricket-factory-1.6562083

No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<af12a2ab-7351-4f08-af15-97a3ffa5ac9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154741&group=rec.arts.tv#154741

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 20:21:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food
banks in Canada
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:21 UTC

On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 11:07:55 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM PDT, "RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-cricket-factory-1.6562083

> No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.

“It took time for people to eat raw fish and sushi,” he said. “It’s not going to happen in one or two or three years. It’s a progressive process.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy7pk7/will-we-all-soon-be-drinking-pee-and-eating-crickets-on-a-floating-prison-barge-an-investigation

Crickets are currently being explored as a protein-rich superfood. They contain fibre and are already found in grocery stores and restaurants, and have a smaller environmental footprint than traditional protein sources.

https://www.canadianmanufacturing.com/manufacturing/aspire-food-group-completes-production-of-manufacturing-facility-282031/

--------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51x532yW1lY

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<rpKdnenVmLhCF5D-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154742&group=rec.arts.tv#154742

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:58:23 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 03:58 UTC

On Aug 29, 2022 at 8:21:04 PM PDT, "chromebook test"
<chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 11:07:55 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>
>> On Aug 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM PDT, "RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-cricket-factory-1.6562083
>>>

>> No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.
>
> "It took time for people to eat raw fish and sushi," he said.

I don't eat that, either.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<fca7896a-b963-4a6a-ae95-568fb75ddf10n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154749&group=rec.arts.tv#154749

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
banks in Canada
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 04:44 UTC

On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 12:14:17 AM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 29 August 2022 at 23:07:55 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> > On Aug 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM PDT, "RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-cricket-factory-1.6562083
> >
> > No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.

> It'll get to the point where they won't tell you what they are in.
> Someone will be eating cereal and a stray cricket head, floating in the milk, will be staring up at them one day

During WWII while onboard a US navel ship, my dad use to delight us kids with tales at sea and bowl weevil infested flour made into bread. He lived to a ripe old age, even with rheumatic fever (and later, state-side, massive monthly pencillin hip injections from the VA) contracted before antibiotics were developed.

His damaged heart muscles finally did him in, but it wasn't the bugs in the food that killed him.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16616-rheumatic-fever

8 billion inhabitants on earth, with growing shortages of food, water, fertilizer and energy, what do you choose? Death or a meal of meal-worms?

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/08/some-day-well-be-recycling-wind-turbine-blades-into-yummy-gummy-bears/

--------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIfpqSWNDwI

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<tekjl3$gqq$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154758&group=rec.arts.tv#154758

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 04:01:12 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:01 UTC

On 8/29/2022 10:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM PDT, "RichA" <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-cricket-factory-1.6562083
>
> No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.

LOL! As if dead animal flesh is somehow preferable. Holy fuck are you
stupid.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<tekjos$gqq$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154759&group=rec.arts.tv#154759

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 04:03:23 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:03 UTC

On 8/29/2022 10:58 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2022 at 8:21:04 PM PDT, "chromebook test"
> <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.
>>
>> "It took time for people to eat raw fish and sushi," he said.
>
> I don't eat that, either.

No doubt. Do admit to acting like a spoiled bitch?

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<tekjvh$gqq$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154761&group=rec.arts.tv#154761

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 04:06:56 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:06 UTC

On 8/29/2022 11:14 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 29 August 2022 at 23:07:55 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Aug 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM PDT, "RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-cricket-factory-1.6562083
>>
>> No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.
>
> It'll get to the point where they won't tell you what they are in.
> Someone will be eating cereal and a stray cricket head, floating in the milk, will be staring up at them one day

Thus people with brains are vegan. Sadly you'll never be able to get
there because you're too fucking stupid like your buddy Eunuch Derp.
Speaking of Eunuch Derp, I wonder if he'll go to Kevin Hart's new vegan
fast food restaurant and report back to the group? I can't imagine he'd
want to do something useful for a change, though.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<tekkj0$p2l$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154767&group=rec.arts.tv#154767

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 04:17:19 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:17 UTC

On 8/30/2022 12:23 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 30 August 2022 at 00:44:35 UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

>>> It'll get to the point where they won't tell you what they are in.
>>> Someone will be eating cereal and a stray cricket head, floating in the milk, will be staring up at them one day
>> During WWII while onboard a US navel ship, my dad use to delight us kids with tales at sea and bowl weevil infested flour made into bread. He lived to a ripe old age, even with rheumatic fever (and later, state-side, massive monthly pencillin hip injections from the VA) contracted before antibiotics were developed.
>>
>> His damaged heart muscles finally did him in, but it wasn't the bugs in the food that killed him.
>>
>> https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16616-rheumatic-fever
>>

>> 8 billion inhabitants on earth, with growing shortages of food, water, fertilizer and energy, what do you choose? Death or a meal of meal-worms?
>
> I'd let anyone who wants to eat them.

Holy fuck that's magnanimous of you. Lucky, too, because you could
remain an anonyshit at the same time!

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<5G6dnSsycfIbfZD-nZ2dnZfqnPjNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154779&group=rec.arts.tv#154779

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to
food banks in Canada
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 10:03:50 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 10:03 UTC

chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:

> 8 billion inhabitants on earth, with growing shortages of food, water,
> fertilizer and energy, what do you choose? Death or a meal of meal-worms?

Little by little we're being conditioned to live smaller, les comfortable
lives.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<wwoPK.172$elEa.136@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154806&group=rec.arts.tv#154806

banks in Canada
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:46:04 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:46 UTC

On 8/29/2022 11:21 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 11:07:55 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> On Aug 29, 2022 at 7:43:49 PM PDT, "RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-ontario-cricket-factory-1.6562083
>

>> No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.
>
> “It took time for people to eat raw fish and sushi,” he said. “It’s not going to happen in one or two or three years. It’s a progressive process.”
>
> https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy7pk7/will-we-all-soon-be-drinking-pee-and-eating-crickets-on-a-floating-prison-barge-an-investigation
>

> Crickets are currently being explored as a protein-rich superfood. They contain fibre and are already found in grocery stores and restaurants, and have a smaller environmental footprint than traditional protein sources.
>
> https://www.canadianmanufacturing.com/manufacturing/aspire-food-group-completes-production-of-manufacturing-facility-282031/

A simple name change may be in order. See 'chevon'...

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<bzoPK.173$elEa.33@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154807&group=rec.arts.tv#154807

banks in Canada
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:48:55 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:48 UTC

On 8/30/2022 6:03 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 8 billion inhabitants on earth, with growing shortages of food, water,
>> fertilizer and energy, what do you choose? Death or a meal of meal-worms?
>
> Little by little we're being conditioned to live smaller, les comfortable
> lives.

....by nature. Survival of the littlest...

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<405004628.683535100.507408.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154810&group=rec.arts.tv#154810

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
food banks in Canada
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 07:21:29 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 14:21 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2022 at 8:21:04 PM PDT, "chromebook test"
<chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> No matter how hard they try, I will not be eating the bugs.
>>
>> "It took time for people to eat raw fish and sushi," he said.
>
> I don't eat that, either.

You don’t eat rice?

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<atropos-967D96.09153630082022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154827&group=rec.arts.tv#154827

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 09:15:36 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:15 UTC

In article <bzoPK.173$elEa.33@fx09.iad>,
moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> On 8/30/2022 6:03 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> 8 billion inhabitants on earth, with growing shortages of food, water,
> >> fertilizer and energy, what do you choose? Death or a meal of meal-worms?
> >
> > Little by little we're being conditioned to live smaller, less comfortable
> > lives.
>
> ...by nature.

No, by socialists.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<MPrPK.13$tRy7.0@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154846&group=rec.arts.tv#154846

banks in Canada
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:31:23 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:31 UTC

On 8/30/2022 12:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <bzoPK.173$elEa.33@fx09.iad>,
> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> Little by little we're being conditioned to live smaller, less comfortable
>>> lives.
>>
>> ...by nature.
>
> No, by socialists.

Right, because hard-line capitalists never commit resource-depletion...

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<atropos-9B8BCD.10432430082022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154847&group=rec.arts.tv#154847

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 10:43:24 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:43 UTC

In article <MPrPK.13$tRy7.0@fx36.iad>, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

> On 8/30/2022 12:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <bzoPK.173$elEa.33@fx09.iad>,
> > moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

> >> ...by nature.
> >
> > No, by socialists.
>
> Right, because hard-line capitalists never commit resource-depletion...

They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<J9sPK.8$x5w7.2@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154849&group=rec.arts.tv#154849

banks in Canada
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:54:48 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:54 UTC

On 8/30/2022 1:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <MPrPK.13$tRy7.0@fx36.iad>, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 8/30/2022 12:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> No, by socialists.
>>
>> Right, because hard-line capitalists never commit resource-depletion...
>
> They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.

Well, yeah, a Liberal is more likely to deny you self-starvation...

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<atropos-BEE1D7.11074630082022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154850&group=rec.arts.tv#154850

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <675ded82-292f-4b3f-b9fd-625b7252360an@googlegroups.com> <OyednV-qYtWf4pD-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <6f494b1a-1c64-4fd4-a1f8-7702f710ce36n@googlegroups.com> <fca7896a-b963-4a6a-ae95-568fb75ddf10n@googlegroups.com> <5G6dnSsycfIbfZD-nZ2dnZfqnPjNnZ2d@giganews.com> <bzoPK.173$elEa.33@fx09.iad> <atropos-967D96.09153630082022@news.giganews.com> <MPrPK.13$tRy7.0@fx36.iad> <atropos-9B8BCD.10432430082022@news.giganews.com> <J9sPK.8$x5w7.2@fx42.iad>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 11:07:46 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 18:07 UTC

In article <J9sPK.8$x5w7.2@fx42.iad>, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

> On 8/30/2022 1:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <MPrPK.13$tRy7.0@fx36.iad>, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Right, because hard-line capitalists never commit resource-depletion...
> >
> > They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.
>
> Well, yeah, a Liberal is more likely to deny you self-starvation...

Not starving, just not going to accept some leftist's limitation on what
they presume to allow me to eat.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<ccac5d17-7550-4cdb-9226-ccd223ac57e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154857&group=rec.arts.tv#154857

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 12:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
banks in Canada
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 19:03 UTC

> chromebook test
>
> “It took time for people to eat raw fish and sushi,” he said. “It’s not going to happen in one or two or three years..
>
> It’s a progressive process.”

lol, you got that right...

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<cd7ccabe-9b21-41f7-9fc2-9e7170eeb1c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154858&group=rec.arts.tv#154858

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 12:05:00 -0700 (PDT)
banks in Canada
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 19:05 UTC

> chromebook test
>
> 8 billion inhabitants on earth, with growing shortages of food, water, fertilizer and energy, what do you choose?
>
> Death or a meal of meal-worms?

Well, seeing as you didn't specify _my_ death...

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<22deacac-b662-471b-8bc0-b0f67fb2a5d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154859&group=rec.arts.tv#154859

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 12:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
banks in Canada
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 19:07 UTC

> BTR1701
> > moviePig
> >
> > Right, because hard-line capitalists never commit resource-depletion...
>
> They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.

I'd say the Elites (both on the Left and Right) are the ones pushing for us
peasants to eat bugs, that way there's more filet mignon for the Elites.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<atropos-94A9C2.13185230082022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154864&group=rec.arts.tv#154864

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <675ded82-292f-4b3f-b9fd-625b7252360an@googlegroups.com> <OyednV-qYtWf4pD-nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com> <6f494b1a-1c64-4fd4-a1f8-7702f710ce36n@googlegroups.com> <fca7896a-b963-4a6a-ae95-568fb75ddf10n@googlegroups.com> <5G6dnSsycfIbfZD-nZ2dnZfqnPjNnZ2d@giganews.com> <bzoPK.173$elEa.33@fx09.iad> <atropos-967D96.09153630082022@news.giganews.com> <MPrPK.13$tRy7.0@fx36.iad> <atropos-9B8BCD.10432430082022@news.giganews.com> <22deacac-b662-471b-8bc0-b0f67fb2a5d4n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 13:18:52 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:18 UTC

In article <22deacac-b662-471b-8bc0-b0f67fb2a5d4n@googlegroups.com>,
Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

> > BTR1701
> > > moviePig
> > >
> > > Right, because hard-line capitalists never commit resource-depletion...
> >
> > They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.
>
> I'd say the Elites (both on the Left and Right) are the ones pushing for us
> peasants to eat bugs, that way there's more filet mignon for the Elites.

It's not like we have a shortage of beef right now. Plenty of cows to go
around.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<telsk8$1iebj$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154867&group=rec.arts.tv#154867

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:40:40 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:40 UTC

On 2022-08-30 6:03 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 8 billion inhabitants on earth, with growing shortages of food, water,
>> fertilizer and energy, what do you choose? Death or a meal of meal-worms?
>
> Little by little we're being conditioned to live smaller, les comfortable
> lives.

The elites, of course, will be exempt from those same limitations. They
will come up with some kind of rationalization for why and it will be
bullshit but it will prevail anyway.

--
Rhino

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<telsp3$1iebj$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154868&group=rec.arts.tv#154868

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:43:14 -0400
 by: Rhino - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:43 UTC

On 2022-08-30 4:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <22deacac-b662-471b-8bc0-b0f67fb2a5d4n@googlegroups.com>,
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> BTR1701

>>> They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.
>>
>> I'd say the Elites (both on the Left and Right) are the ones pushing for us
>> peasants to eat bugs, that way there's more filet mignon for the Elites.
>
> It's not like we have a shortage of beef right now. Plenty of cows to go
> around.

Yeah, but cows mean cow farts and cow farts worse climate change so
they're just going to have to get rid of cows, except of course for the
cows they keep at the secret farms where the meat is reserved for the
elites.

--
Rhino

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<uLuPK.2906$Ny99.1929@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154871&group=rec.arts.tv#154871

banks in Canada
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:51:37 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 20:51 UTC

On 8/30/2022 4:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <22deacac-b662-471b-8bc0-b0f67fb2a5d4n@googlegroups.com>,
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> BTR1701

>>> They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.
>>
>> I'd say the Elites (both on the Left and Right) are the ones pushing for us
>> peasants to eat bugs, that way there's more filet mignon for the Elites.
>
> It's not like we have a shortage of beef right now. Plenty of cows to go
> around.

We'll feed them to the crickets.

Re: Processed crickets to be made into food to distribute to food banks in Canada

<tem0cf$12kg$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=154879&group=rec.arts.tv#154879

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
banks in Canada
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 16:44:46 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 30 Aug 2022 21:44 UTC

On 8/30/2022 3:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <22deacac-b662-471b-8bc0-b0f67fb2a5d4n@googlegroups.com>,
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> BTR1701

>>> They sure aren't trying to force beetles down my throat.
>>
>> I'd say the Elites (both on the Left and Right) are the ones pushing for us
>> peasants to eat bugs, that way there's more filet mignon for the Elites.
>
> It's not like we have a shortage of beef right now. Plenty of cows to go
> around.

Sure, if you're stupid enough to eat dead animal flesh. Kevin Hart has
his new vegan restaurant, Clint has a new documentary about a plant
based diet being necessary to save the planet. You're just to slow on
the draw to know what the fuck is going on. As stupid as your politics.