People who push both buttons should get their wish.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: The Greatest Danger

SubjectAuthor
* The Greatest DangerIrish Mike
+* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
|+* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
||`- Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
|`* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| +* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| |`* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| | +* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| | |`* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| | | +- Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| | | +- Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| | | `- Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| | `* Re: The Greatest DangerEd Stasiak
| |  `* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| |   `* Re: The Greatest DangerEd Stasiak
| |    `* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| |     `* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| |      `* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| |       `- Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
| `- Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
+* Re: The Greatest DangerAdam H. Kerman
|`- Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
+* Re: The Greatest DangermoviePig
|+* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
||`* Re: The Greatest DangermoviePig
|| `* Re: The Greatest Dangerchromebook test
||  `* Re: The Greatest DangermoviePig
||   `- Re: The Greatest DangerThe Horny Goat
|+- Re: The Greatest DangerUbiquitous
|+- Re: The Greatest Dangertrotsky
|`* Re: The Greatest Dangershawn
| `* Re: The Greatest DangerYour Name
|  +- Re: The Greatest Dangershawn
|  `* Re: The Greatest Dangersuzeeq
|   `- Re: The Greatest DangerYour Name
+- Re: The Greatest Dangeranim8rfsk
+- Re: The Greatest DangerYour Name
`- Re: The Greatest DangerDavid Johnston

Pages:12
Re: The Greatest Danger

<3b67098b-b74d-4c26-916c-6a8ed8558c3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158137&group=rec.arts.tv#158137

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 05:15:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Greatest Danger
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 12:15 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 9:26:09 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 23 September 2022 at 21:09:55 UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

> > > They aren't going to get there spending 70% of their GDP on various forms of welfare to allow the unfit class to keep breeding.

> > Between entitlement programs (social security) the military spending, and interest payments on the government debt, the USA is spending (on those 3 items alone) over 110% of income from tax receipts.
> >

> > There is no way the US can ever pay off the mounting debt, without high inflation, for 10 years.
> >
> > 10 years, that's about all the time we have to catch China. MUST MOVE FASTER

> An incredibly paranoid conspiracy theorist told me that the sole goal of the Left was to destroy. Sounds over the top, right? Look at the last two years. The U.S., despite the pandemic was fine, everything functioning. In the space of two years, the DEMOCRATS killed ALL the progress against inflation and other economic problems made over a hard-fought 3 decades of reform.. Even the 2008 economic meltdown didn't completely set the U.S. economy off=kilter.

On September 17th, 2019, two days before President Trump signed an executive order to fast-track flu vaccine development due to a ‘potential pandemic flu outbreak’, the Fed started issuing trillions to 24 financial institutions. More precisely, such funds were issued to the same banks previously bailed out in 2008. Out of the $4.5 trillion in loans for Q4 2019, the bulk of it went to Goldman Sachs (103 instances), JPMorgan Chase (197 instances), Deutsche Bank (200 instances), and Citigroup (143 instances).

Needless to say, $4.5 trillion is over 5x more than the $700 billion laid down in 2008.

https://tokenist.com/fed-finally-identifies-banks-received-4-5t-q4-2019-repo-program/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-16/repo-blew-up-three-years-ago-and-funding-markets-are-still-weird

TAGS: covid was a manufactured crisis to save the empire

Re: The Greatest Danger

<d36f7ff8-c973-45ef-a660-20f15837632en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158138&group=rec.arts.tv#158138

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 05:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 12:37 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:28:35 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 10:40:51 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

> > > And for what it is worth....
> > >

> > > Trump and Biden are BOTH fighting for Team America, but have different approaches. Biden built an international coalition, and Trump dropped a biological bomb on Wuhan.... for the same reason.
> > >
> > > To Rebuild America Back Again.
> > >

> > > Crazy?
> > >
> > > LOL, Time will tell
> > As former Vice President of The United States Of America, private citizen Joe Biden in October 2019 was eligible to receive classified intelligence reports:
> >
> > https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1187829299207954437
> >
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/us/politics/biden-trump-intelligence-briefings.html
> One more, for what it is worth and highly speculative on my part:
>

> In politics, politicians like most humans, do things for apparently one reason, when they hide the real reason for their action.
>
> IOW the intended action might be justified, but the motivation might be hidden because of the political fallout if the true motivation was made public.
>
> All Americans want America to win, but going too far or to extreme lengths to win might be repugnant and alarming.
>
> Imagine a person committing murder while in office, a murder that had the potential to tarnish the reputation of the whole government, or implicate the whole power structure in global reparations. How could this person be removed from office without revealing the actual crime ? What scenarios could be conjured, real or imagined, to keep this person from the highest office?
>
> Now imagine instead of one murder, imagine this person, by his misfeasance or malfeasance, was responsible for the murder of a million Americans, and millions of civilians world-wide.
>
> How could the power structure keep him out of the oval office without an admission of responsibility or the need to compensate millions for the loss of life?
>

> TAGS: enquiring minds want to know, “no one would know it was us.” - dtrump

Trump demands China pay $10 trillion of 'reparations' to US for damage caused by COVID-19
https://www.businessinsider.com/covid-19-trump-demands-china-pay-reparations-to-us-2021-6

Re: The Greatest Danger

<jGDXK.194190$elEa.176822@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158143&group=rec.arts.tv#158143

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:33:03 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 13:33 UTC

On 9/23/2022 5:45 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 3:45:30 PM UTC-4, moviePig wrote:

>>> We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.
>

>> But, give them credit, they never said 'smarter'...
>

> The CEO of a large corporation doesn't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to be an effective leader. He or she needs to set a clear agenda, select talented team leaders and set them loose, with occasional followup meetings to check on progress and offer support if needed. One thing a good CEO never does is criticize the team or its leader in public. The violation of the old adage of, "Praise in public, criticize in private" was an indication that Trump was a piss-poor CEO, and would never long-term get the best from his people. This belittling behavior is demeaning and takes the spirit out of the team, rendering them ineffective. Bad, bad, little boy behavior in the guise of a CEO., funny and entertaining on reality TV, but cringe worthy when the CEO is leading a corporation in which I have stock.
>
> Biden may not be the brightest bulb on the Hanukkah bush, but he has the team building ability to set things in motion to get a job done.

Bring back Ross Perot! ...

Re: The Greatest Danger

<4obuih5k0l65vh0hlvhq0qet584q9bjp2c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158155&group=rec.arts.tv#158155

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:24:51 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Sat, 24 Sep 2022 16:24 UTC

On Sat, 24 Sep 2022 09:33:03 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>> The CEO of a large corporation doesn't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to be an effective leader. He or she needs to set a clear agenda, select talented team leaders and set them loose, with occasional followup meetings to check on progress and offer support if needed. One thing a good CEO never does is criticize the team or its leader in public. The violation of the old adage of, "Praise in public, criticize in private" was an indication that Trump was a piss-poor CEO, and would never long-term get the best from his people. This belittling behavior is demeaning and takes the spirit out of the team, rendering them ineffective. Bad, bad, little boy behavior in the guise of a CEO., funny and entertaining on reality TV, but cringe worthy when the CEO is leading a corporation in which I have stock.
>>
>> Biden may not be the brightest bulb on the Hanukkah bush, but he has the team building ability to set things in motion to get a job done.
>
>Bring back Ross Perot! ...

Given he died in 2019 I'd be surprised if either party wanted him as
their candidate in 2024 but if Trump actually looks likely to win a
new nomination they might draft Perot.....

Re: The Greatest Danger

<2feedf9d-59db-4787-a804-05b8224fa1e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158232&group=rec.arts.tv#158232

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 08:35:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:35 UTC

> chromebook test
>
> Trump dropped a biological bomb on Wuhan

This clearly was not of benefit to Trump, which suggests it was done
by the elites in the Shadow Government who call the shots nowadays
and besides, Trump ain’t smart enough to have thought that up himself.

But with Trump being an outsider nationalist who surprisingly (to all except
average Americans) won the election despite the elite’s best efforts to sail
Hillary into the White House, he had to go, as he wouldn’t play ball (to the
extent it was possible for him, which he quickly discovered was very little)
and thus in addition to an unprecedented and unrelenting Mainstream Media
campaign against him (in cahoots with both the Dems and Reps) he had the
Wuhan flu dropped into his lap, quickly followed by the carefully managed
BLM/ANTIFA “peaceful protests”.

But it looked like that STILL wouldn’t be enough to boot Trump out of office,
(once again, average Americans not buying into MSM’s bullshit) thus the
suspicious 2020 election where Biden was escorted into the White House.

Yet even with all that, it still appears Trump might pull it off and get BACK
into the White House, (average Americans still not taking the bait) thus the
dog & pony show over the Jan.6th “insurrection” (lol) and now the classified
documents mysteriously appearing in Maralago.

We now return you to the regularly scheduled conspiracy theory.
https://i.postimg.cc/SxDfD503/1535937364013.gif

Re: The Greatest Danger

<453d309a-ebad-481e-a265-38dc6e4589ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158239&group=rec.arts.tv#158239

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:05:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:05 UTC

On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 11:35:24 AM UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > chromebook test

> > Trump dropped a biological bomb on Wuhan

> This clearly was not of benefit to Trump, which suggests it was done
> by the elites in the Shadow Government who call the shots nowadays
> and besides, Trump ain’t smart enough to have thought that up himself.

It doesn't require a high IQ to imagine a lowly false flag attack. Former Secretary Of Defense under Trump, Mark Esper recounts in his book, "A Sacred Oath", Donald Trump suggested such a plan. Trump wanted to paint planes to appear Russian, and have the planes attack China, so Russia and China would go to war.

The plan was shot down because though Trump reasoned, "No one would know it was us", Esper and staff told him that plan couldn't be done.

Esper never mentions covid and biological weapons in his book. He couldn't, he took a sacred oath and secrets beyond the false flag discussion are already too close to being classified.

Esper wanted to say more, but simply for national security reasons, could not.

> We now return you to the regularly scheduled conspiracy theory.

You have no idea how patriotic John Bolton thinks of himself, or no idea how evil he really is.

------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKgVmp_k8_I

Re: The Greatest Danger

<57f4b6ce-4ff9-4ada-9e92-da395503fe19n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158240&group=rec.arts.tv#158240

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:08 UTC

> chromebook test
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > This clearly was not of benefit to Trump, which suggests it was done
> > by the elites in the Shadow Government who call the shots nowadays
> > and besides, Trump ain’t smart enough to have thought that up himself.
>
> Trump wanted to paint planes to appear Russian, and have the planes
> attack China, so Russia and China would go to war.

Like I said, Trump ain't smart enough...

Re: The Greatest Danger

<e2fb51b6-bb9d-4bb4-b535-e60215eb2284n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158243&group=rec.arts.tv#158243

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 25 Sep 2022 16:28 UTC

On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 12:08:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > chromebook test
> > > Ed Stasiak
> > >
> > > This clearly was not of benefit to Trump, which suggests it was done
> > > by the elites in the Shadow Government who call the shots nowadays
> > > and besides, Trump ain’t smart enough to have thought that up himself.
> >
> > Trump wanted to paint planes to appear Russian, and have the planes
> > attack China, so Russia and China would go to war.

> Like I said, Trump ain't smart enough...

Trump isn't smart enough to launch a false-flag, biological terror-attack alone. CRISPR to Trump is how he likes his McDonald's fries. But he was the CEO who set the agenda and chose team leaders.

What was the agenda in 2019?: (Trade) War with China

What was the agenda in 2021: Make China pay $10 trillion of reparations

Before, during and AFTER the Trump presidency, the agenda has been the same.. The strategy and tactics to achieve the goal has changed, but his agenda has not.

Re: The Greatest Danger

<9e775b47-f9a6-40df-ab3b-ce06b2734503n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158313&group=rec.arts.tv#158313

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 07:59:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 14:59 UTC

On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 12:28:35 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 12:08:04 PM UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > > chromebook test

> > > Trump wanted to paint planes to appear Russian, and have the planes
> > > attack China, so Russia and China would go to war.

> > Like I said, Trump ain't smart enough...

> Trump isn't smart enough to launch a false-flag, biological terror-attack alone. CRISPR to Trump is how he likes his McDonald's fries. But he was the CEO who set the agenda and chose team leaders.

The smartest guy in the room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgHMcTMWGtc&t=70s

Trump's "A" Team

During CNN’s coverage of the January 6 hearings last night, John Bolton—the former national security adviser to Donald Trump and forever war hawk—casually revealed that he has helped the United States stage a coup. Why did he admit it? For the same reason, it seems, Bolton and fellow neo-cons do many things: to insist they are smarter than you.

https://www.motherjones.com/mojo-wire/2022/07/john-bolton-cnn-helped-coup-list-of-american-interventions/

Re: The Greatest Danger

<05cbeeca-426c-4af9-b8d8-0b5ff2e43089n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158316&group=rec.arts.tv#158316

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 08:34:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 15:34 UTC

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 11:00:01 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

> > > Like I said, Trump ain't smart enough...

> > Trump isn't smart enough to launch a false-flag, biological terror-attack alone. CRISPR to Trump is how he likes his McDonald's fries. But he was the CEO who set the agenda and chose team leaders.

Trump Says He Had No Idea His Pandemic Response Team Was Disbanded.
https://theintercept.com/2020/03/14/trump-says-no-idea-pandemic-response-team-disbanded-thats-true/

> The smartest guy in the room:

There is disagreement over how to describe the changes at the NSC’s Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense in 2018. The departure of some members due to “streamlining” efforts under John Bolton is documented. The “pandemic response team” as a unit was largely disbanded.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team/partly-false-claim-trump-fired-entire-pandemic-response-team-in-2018-idUSKBN21C32M

Re: The Greatest Danger

<b38ccaa8-5ace-41ac-bd1f-1c1079ac9b16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158343&group=rec.arts.tv#158343

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 11:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 26 Sep 2022 18:38 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:28:35 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 10:40:51 PM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

> > > And for what it is worth....
> > >

> > > Trump and Biden are BOTH fighting for Team America, but have different approaches. Biden built an international coalition, and Trump dropped a biological bomb on Wuhan.... for the same reason.
> > >
> > > To Rebuild America Back Again.
> > >

> > > Crazy?
> > >
> > > LOL, Time will tell
> > As former Vice President of The United States Of America, private citizen Joe Biden in October 2019 was eligible to receive classified intelligence reports:
> >
> > https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1187829299207954437
> >
> > https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/us/politics/biden-trump-intelligence-briefings.html
> One more, for what it is worth and highly speculative on my part:
>

> In politics, politicians like most humans, do things for apparently one reason, when they hide the real reason for their action.
>
> IOW the intended action might be justified, but the motivation might be hidden because of the political fallout if the true motivation was made public.
>
> All Americans want America to win, but going too far or to extreme lengths to win might be repugnant and alarming.
>
> Imagine a person committing murder while in office, a murder that had the potential to tarnish the reputation of the whole government, or implicate the whole power structure in global reparations. How could this person be removed from office without revealing the actual crime ? What scenarios could be conjured, real or imagined, to keep this person from the highest office?
>
> Now imagine instead of one murder, imagine this person, by his misfeasance or malfeasance, was responsible for the murder of a million Americans, and millions of civilians world-wide.
>
> How could the power structure keep him out of the oval office without an admission of responsibility or the need to compensate millions for the loss of life?
>

> TAGS: enquiring minds want to know, “no one would know it was us.” - dtrump

We don’t know how the Covid-19 pandemic started, and a lot of people are just fine with that mystery remaining unsolved.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/Ae-9Ba0Lagg/m/pwSYErdEAAAJ

Re: The Greatest Danger

<62c3ddc4-ca0e-4747-a757-9940b3a10132n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158702&group=rec.arts.tv#158702

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 11:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:07 UTC

On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 11:34:14 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 11:00:01 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:

> > > Trump isn't smart enough to launch a false-flag, biological terror-attack alone. CRISPR to Trump is how he likes his McDonald's fries. But he was the CEO who set the agenda and chose team leaders.

> Trump Says He Had No Idea His Pandemic Response Team Was Disbanded.
> https://theintercept.com/2020/03/14/trump-says-no-idea-pandemic-response-team-disbanded-thats-true/

> > The smartest guy in the room:

> There is disagreement over how to describe the changes at the NSC’s Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense in 2018. The departure of some members due to “streamlining” efforts under John Bolton is documented. The “pandemic response team” as a unit was largely disbanded.

> https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team/partly-false-claim-trump-fired-entire-pandemic-response-team-in-2018-idUSKBN21C32M

"Trump gave former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) control of his legal team because his other lawyers were not willing to go far enough to overturn the 2020 election, Haberman writes. “Okay, Rudy, you’re in charge. Go wild, do anything you want. I don’t care,” Trump said over the phone, as he pushed him to help overturn the results."

Trump weighed bombing drug labs in Mexico
Josh Dawsey September 28, 2022
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/09/28/trump-book-white-house-bomb-mexico/

---------------

Put John Bolton in charge of US policy with China, how far would he go?

Re: The Greatest Danger

<dacec6be-76d3-441c-941f-bfaf6115f3a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159046&group=rec.arts.tv#159046

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 21:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 04:29 UTC

On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 11:34:58 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 10:59:42 AM UTC-4, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 10:28:19 AM UTC-4, Irish Mike wrote:
> > > The greatest danger America faces today
> > > is not global warming. It is not Trump and it
> > > certainly isn't a bunch of working, middle class
> > > voters who want to Make America Great Again.
> > > Our greatest danger It is a weak, incompetent,
> > > mentally diminished Commander In Chief.
> > > Americans know it, our allies know it and
> > > our enemies sure as hell know it.
> > >
> > > Irish Mike
> > The United States has 10 years to catch China, after that it will be TOO LATE, because the technological advantages will be unsurmountable.
> >
> > The rapid PIVOT, from (20 wasted years in) the middle east, to Asia, war with Russia and defending Taiwan's chip manufacturing against China, demonstrates the severity of the competition.
> >
> > Change is messy. Rapid change is really chaotic and messy, with mistakes being made along the way.
> >
> > But the US, that's you and me, only have 10 years, and the clock is ticking. I don't know if we can make it without a global nuclear war, but I sure hope we can.
> >
> > 10 years.....
> >
> > Let's at least enjoy the show... I am.

> The Manhattan project that developed the technology that brought WW2 to an end and guaranteed US world dominance for the ensuing 50 years, is similar to the chip and AI technology of today. The US has 10 years to catch-up, or US dominance could end overnight in the blink of an eye.

"It is also part of a national security strategy. Involving competition with China. Hopefully. Avoided direct military competition with China. In which case, The outcome of their authoritarian, government versus our democratic government, is going to depend largely on economic competition. And that economic competition is going to be largely about technology."

SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
What Does the Future Hold for the U.S. Bioeconomy?

On September 12, 2022, President Biden signed an Executive Order (EO) on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy.

Dr. Kevin O’Connell, Dr. Tara O’Toole, and Eugene Chiu

https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/pjtycn/Final_Audio_6_a5lo2.mp3

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2022/09/12/executive-order-on-advancing-biotechnology-and-biomanufacturing-innovation-for-a-sustainable-safe-and-secure-american-bioeconomy/

https://www.iqt.org/