Do students of Zen Buddhism do Om-work?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: media all part of the cabal?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
+- Re: media all part of the cabal?Ubiquitous
+- Re: media all part of the cabal?chromebook test
`* Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 +* Re: media all part of the cabal?shawn
 |`* Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 | `* Re: media all part of the cabal?shawn
 |  +- Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |  `* Re: media all part of the cabal?Ed Stasiak
 |   `* Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |    +* Re: media all part of the cabal?shawn
 |    |+* Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |    ||+- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 |    ||`* Re: media all part of the cabal?shawn
 |    || `- Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |    |`* Re: media all part of the cabal?suzeeq
 |    | `- Re: media all part of the cabal?shawn
 |    `- Re: media all part of the cabal?Ubiquitous
 +* Re: media all part of the cabal?Ed Stasiak
 |`* Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 | +- Re: media all part of the cabal?Ed Stasiak
 | +- Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 | +* Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 | |`- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 | `* Re: media all part of the cabal?Pluted Pup
 |  +- Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |  +- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 |  `- Re: media all part of the cabal?Ubiquitous
 +* Re: media all part of the cabal?The Horny Goat
 |+- Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |`* Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 | `- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 +* Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |+- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 |+* Re: media all part of the cabal?Adam H. Kerman
 ||+* Re: media all part of the cabal?BTR1701
 |||+- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 |||`- Re: media all part of the cabal?Ubiquitous
 ||`- Re: media all part of the cabal?anim8rfsk
 |`* Re: media all part of the cabal?shawn
 | `- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky
 `- Re: media all part of the cabal?trotsky

Pages:12
Re: media all part of the cabal?

<1c36lhtmqglmu9i1jnhr6hs2njqcdd5vbv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161709&group=rec.arts.tv#161709

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: media all part of the cabal?
References: <1970857690.687935441.970378.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <fc978ab0-02c2-44f1-8862-0f563e6ec019n@googlegroups.com> <617508943.687943157.823505.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <c343lhhga9cli617pbbih312ab4nd6gfs3@4ax.com> <1373141139.687995352.814499.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <lnp3lh5nb3inapj800qm01703f9uidb5ac@4ax.com> <c3be5525-452d-47e1-acc7-e16a27b644e0n@googlegroups.com> <2090757138.688077512.887413.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 17:27:22 -0400
 by: shawn - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 21:27 UTC

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:50:20 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> shawn
>>>
>>> Certainly I've only seen the shortages you describe for very
>>> short periods when the country was experiencing them.
>>
>> Tyson frozen southern chicken breast tenderloins have had
>> sporadic availability ever since the Covid hit, sometimes I
>> can't find any for a couple of weeks so when it is available,
>> I'll buy all 6-8 bags in the freezer.

There was a week when we had a similar situation but I haven't noticed
a lack of frozen chicken breasts in months.

>> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/ae/73/31ae73c3ede5752eeab47c47ffbd0aed.jpg
>>

>Our frozen wing section was literally decimated and Frank’s brand never did
>come back. At one point they just closed the chicken section in the meat
>department entirely and covered it over with translucent plastic like it
>was a hazmat situation.

We had that too but I think that may have been them cleaning the
section because I've never noticed a lack of fresh chicken before and
since then. The price has also stayed the same for the fresh chicken
over the past year.

>Oh yeah Atkins shakes which used to cost about six dollars for a four pack
>has been creeping up. It had gotten to nine bucks and this week jumped to
>12 bucks! So put those down as having doubled in the last year.

The thing that stuck out the most to me was the BirdsEye Voila!
skillet dinners. Those pre made dinners have doubled to over $8 a bag
now. There's no reason for the price to double as none of the
ingredients have risen more than about 10% over the past year. So it's
like they looked at the ingredients going up by 10% in price and just
added up the 10% until they got to 100% price increase.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<1024471219.688083070.245521.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161714&group=rec.arts.tv#161714

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:27:38 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 22:27 UTC

> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:50:20 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:

>>> Tyson frozen southern chicken breast tenderloins have had
>>> sporadic availability ever since the Covid hit, sometimes I
>>> can't find any for a couple of weeks so when it is available,
>>> I'll buy all 6-8 bags in the freezer.
>
> There was a week when we had a similar situation but I haven't noticed
> a lack of frozen chicken breasts in months.
>
>>> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/ae/73/31ae73c3ede5752eeab47c47ffbd0aed.jpg
>>>

>> Our frozen wing section was literally decimated and Frank’s brand never did
>> come back. At one point they just closed the chicken section in the meat
>> department entirely and covered it over with translucent plastic like it
>> was a hazmat situation.
>
> We had that too but I think that may have been them cleaning the
> section because I've never noticed a lack of fresh chicken before and
> since then. The price has also stayed the same for the fresh chicken
> over the past year.

Oh, our chicken section was closed like that for months. Eggs keep
vanishing and then coming back as well.

Also we have Sanderson Farms chicken but I haven’t seen Tyson brand
anything in a year now.

And lobster has doubled but I always feel guilty complaining about the
price of lobster.

>> Oh yeah Atkins shakes which used to cost about six dollars for a four pack
>> has been creeping up. It had gotten to nine bucks and this week jumped to
>> 12 bucks! So put those down as having doubled in the last year.
>
> The thing that stuck out the most to me was the BirdsEye Voila!
> skillet dinners. Those pre made dinners have doubled to over $8 a bag
> now. There's no reason for the price to double as none of the
> ingredients have risen more than about 10% over the past year. So it's
> like they looked at the ingredients going up by 10% in price and just
> added up the 10% until they got to 100% price increase.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tivd27$1lq8$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161722&group=rec.arts.tv#161722

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 17:21:23 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 00:21 UTC

On 10/21/2022 2:27 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:50:20 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:

>>> Tyson frozen southern chicken breast tenderloins have had
>>> sporadic availability ever since the Covid hit, sometimes I
>>> can't find any for a couple of weeks so when it is available,
>>> I'll buy all 6-8 bags in the freezer.
>
> There was a week when we had a similar situation but I haven't noticed
> a lack of frozen chicken breasts in months.
>
>>> https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/ae/73/31ae73c3ede5752eeab47c47ffbd0aed.jpg
>>>

>> Our frozen wing section was literally decimated and Frank’s brand never did
>> come back. At one point they just closed the chicken section in the meat
>> department entirely and covered it over with translucent plastic like it
>> was a hazmat situation.
>
> We had that too but I think that may have been them cleaning the
> section because I've never noticed a lack of fresh chicken before and
> since then. The price has also stayed the same for the fresh chicken
> over the past year.
>
>> Oh yeah Atkins shakes which used to cost about six dollars for a four pack
>> has been creeping up. It had gotten to nine bucks and this week jumped to
>> 12 bucks! So put those down as having doubled in the last year.
>
> The thing that stuck out the most to me was the BirdsEye Voila!
> skillet dinners. Those pre made dinners have doubled to over $8 a bag
> now. There's no reason for the price to double as none of the
> ingredients have risen more than about 10% over the past year. So it's
> like they looked at the ingredients going up by 10% in price and just
> added up the 10% until they got to 100% price increase.

The store brand version has gone up too, but only a couple bucks, so
they may be less than the Brand name. There's been a few reports that
over 50% of the price increases have been corporate driven. Whether it's
gas or food, they decided they needed more profits..

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<pti6lhtg5g02s8mvs5kj6ji9n0vq9nq4am@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161732&group=rec.arts.tv#161732

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <fc978ab0-02c2-44f1-8862-0f563e6ec019n@googlegroups.com> <617508943.687943157.823505.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <c343lhhga9cli617pbbih312ab4nd6gfs3@4ax.com> <1373141139.687995352.814499.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <lnp3lh5nb3inapj800qm01703f9uidb5ac@4ax.com> <c3be5525-452d-47e1-acc7-e16a27b644e0n@googlegroups.com> <2090757138.688077512.887413.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <1c36lhtmqglmu9i1jnhr6hs2njqcdd5vbv@4ax.com> <tivd27$1lq8$1@solani.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 21:50:01 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 01:50 UTC

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 17:21:23 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>On 10/21/2022 2:27 PM, shawn wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:50:20 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>> There was a week when we had a similar situation but I haven't noticed
>> a lack of frozen chicken breasts in months.

>>> Our frozen wing section was literally decimated and Frank’s brand never did
>>> come back. At one point they just closed the chicken section in the meat
>>> department entirely and covered it over with translucent plastic like it
>>> was a hazmat situation.
>>
>> We had that too but I think that may have been them cleaning the
>> section because I've never noticed a lack of fresh chicken before and
>> since then. The price has also stayed the same for the fresh chicken
>> over the past year.
>>
>>> Oh yeah Atkins shakes which used to cost about six dollars for a four pack
>>> has been creeping up. It had gotten to nine bucks and this week jumped to
>>> 12 bucks! So put those down as having doubled in the last year.
>>
>> The thing that stuck out the most to me was the BirdsEye Voila!
>> skillet dinners. Those pre made dinners have doubled to over $8 a bag
>> now. There's no reason for the price to double as none of the
>> ingredients have risen more than about 10% over the past year. So it's
>> like they looked at the ingredients going up by 10% in price and just
>> added up the 10% until they got to 100% price increase.
>>
>The store brand version has gone up too, but only a couple bucks, so
>they may be less than the Brand name. There's been a few reports that
>over 50% of the price increases have been corporate driven. Whether it's
>gas or food, they decided they needed more profits..

Yeah, Katie Porter did a great presentation showing that normal
inflation is driven by about an 11% increase in corporate profits but
this year it's been about a 54% increase in corporate profits.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1582475617723113472

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj0eb0$1g0m$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161741&group=rec.arts.tv#161741

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 04:49:20 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 09:49 UTC

On 10/21/2022 12:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Oct 21, 2022 at 9:45:25 AM PDT, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>>>>>>>

>>> https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/disney-price-hikes-visitor-demand/index.html

>>> The only soda water I buy is Gingerale diet tonic water for the quinine.
>>> It’s gone up quite a bit and you can hardly ever get it.
>>
>> Who the hell diagnosed you with malaria?
>
> Anim is like Mr. Burns. He has every disease known to man, but they're all
> perfectly in balance and cancel each other out.
>
> https://youtu.be/DnBtoOAhba4?t=55

Good call, his relationship with Smithers is obviously homosexual.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj0g8q$cjf$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161751&group=rec.arts.tv#161751

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:22:17 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 10:22 UTC

On 10/21/2022 5:27 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:50:20 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>> There was a week when we had a similar situation but I haven't noticed
>> a lack of frozen chicken breasts in months.

>>> Our frozen wing section was literally decimated and Frank’s brand never did
>>> come back. At one point they just closed the chicken section in the meat
>>> department entirely and covered it over with translucent plastic like it
>>> was a hazmat situation.
>>
>> We had that too but I think that may have been them cleaning the
>> section because I've never noticed a lack of fresh chicken before and
>> since then. The price has also stayed the same for the fresh chicken
>> over the past year.
>
> Oh, our chicken section was closed like that for months. Eggs keep
> vanishing and then coming back as well.
>
> Also we have Sanderson Farms chicken but I haven’t seen Tyson brand
> anything in a year now.
>
> And lobster has doubled but I always feel guilty complaining about the
> price of lobster.

Thank God I'm vegan and not a homosexual shithead like Anim8r.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj0geq$cjf$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161753&group=rec.arts.tv#161753

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:25:29 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 10:25 UTC

On 10/21/2022 5:38 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 21 October 2022 at 05:23:00 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> In Ontario, a 2L carton of milk has risen from $4.29 to $4.89. That's about 15%.
>> How the fuck do you blame that on Biden dipshit?
>
> I've give you $1.7 TRILLION HINTS as to WHY he is to blame.

What the motherfuck does 1.7 TRILLION U.S. DOLLARS have to do with
Canada you fucking lying bastard? I'm not sure, is it because you're
lying or just really fucking stupid? Can it be both?

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj0gj2$cjf$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161754&group=rec.arts.tv#161754

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:27:46 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 10:27 UTC

On 10/21/2022 6:33 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 21 October 2022 at 05:37:55 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Wouldn't much bother Canadians, that kind of pricing. We've been under the thumb of a "Milk Marketing Board" which has
>>> kept prices about 2x that of the U.S. for the last 50 years.
>> Dairy milk is for assholes. Hope this helps.
>
> There really is no other milk except from animals, unless like a Monarch butterfly, you suck milkweed plants.

Apparently you don't know how society works. Plant based milk has been
an acceptable term for years now, and an anonyshit asshole who thinks
otherwise on a dying social media platform doesn't mean dick. Do you
understand ?

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj0gnq$cjf$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161755&group=rec.arts.tv#161755

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 05:30:18 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 10:30 UTC

On 10/21/2022 6:35 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 21 October 2022 at 14:26:43 UTC-4, shawn wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 01:46:52 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> The only soda water I buy is Gingerale diet tonic water for the quinine.
>>> It’s gone up quite a bit and you can hardly ever get it.
>> I buy flavored seltzer and the price has remained steady for one brand
>> and actually gone down a few pennies on another brand.
>
> Good trick considering it's CO2 that is in short supply. It's all a massive SCAM.

Okay, that made me laugh out loud! What's a SCAM, Eunuch "Rich"? The
availability of CO2? The price of flavored sparkling water?
Milquetoast shawn's posts in general? Your syphilitic brain hardly ever
makes sense anymore.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<5dn8lhl69q7uefnqbjrj2l1m4ou3afe4kt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161829&group=rec.arts.tv#161829

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <617508943.687943157.823505.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <c343lhhga9cli617pbbih312ab4nd6gfs3@4ax.com> <1373141139.687995352.814499.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <lnp3lh5nb3inapj800qm01703f9uidb5ac@4ax.com> <c3be5525-452d-47e1-acc7-e16a27b644e0n@googlegroups.com> <2090757138.688077512.887413.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <1c36lhtmqglmu9i1jnhr6hs2njqcdd5vbv@4ax.com> <1024471219.688083070.245521.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 17:18:52 -0400
 by: shawn - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:18 UTC

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:27:38 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:50:20 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>> There was a week when we had a similar situation but I haven't noticed
>> a lack of frozen chicken breasts in months.

>>> Our frozen wing section was literally decimated and Frank’s brand never did
>>> come back. At one point they just closed the chicken section in the meat
>>> department entirely and covered it over with translucent plastic like it
>>> was a hazmat situation.
>>
>> We had that too but I think that may have been them cleaning the
>> section because I've never noticed a lack of fresh chicken before and
>> since then. The price has also stayed the same for the fresh chicken
>> over the past year.
>
>Oh, our chicken section was closed like that for months. Eggs keep
>vanishing and then coming back as well.

At least with fresh chicken I can see why you might not have the same
supply that we do as those likely come from nearby states. Since we
have a lot of chicken farms in the South I wouldn't expect us to lack
for them, but the frozen stuff can be shipped anywhere.

>Also we have Sanderson Farms chicken but I haven’t seen Tyson brand
>anything in a year now.

Well they are still in business. Went to the grocery store and saw a
bunch of the Tyson Frozen Chicken breasts in the meat section along
with other brands.

>And lobster has doubled but I always feel guilty complaining about the
>price of lobster.
>

>>> Oh yeah Atkins shakes which used to cost about six dollars for a four pack
>>> has been creeping up. It had gotten to nine bucks and this week jumped to
>>> 12 bucks! So put those down as having doubled in the last year.
>>
>> The thing that stuck out the most to me was the BirdsEye Voila!
>> skillet dinners. Those pre made dinners have doubled to over $8 a bag
>> now. There's no reason for the price to double as none of the
>> ingredients have risen more than about 10% over the past year. So it's
>> like they looked at the ingredients going up by 10% in price and just
>> added up the 10% until they got to 100% price increase.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<1183967672.688186002.954125.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161870&group=rec.arts.tv#161870

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 19:50:35 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 02:50 UTC

> On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 15:27:38 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>> shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>>> There was a week when we had a similar situation but I haven't noticed
>>> a lack of frozen chicken breasts in months.

>>> We had that too but I think that may have been them cleaning the
>>> section because I've never noticed a lack of fresh chicken before and
>>> since then. The price has also stayed the same for the fresh chicken
>>> over the past year.
>>
>> Oh, our chicken section was closed like that for months. Eggs keep
>> vanishing and then coming back as well.
>
> At least with fresh chicken I can see why you might not have the same
> supply that we do as those likely come from nearby states. Since we
> have a lot of chicken farms in the South I wouldn't expect us to lack
> for them, but the frozen stuff can be shipped anywhere.
>
>> Also we have Sanderson Farms chicken but I haven’t seen Tyson brand
>> anything in a year now.
>

> Well they are still in business. Went to the grocery store and saw a
> bunch of the Tyson Frozen Chicken breasts in the meat section along
> with other brands.

Yeah, the delivery apps have an astonishing assortment of varieties of
frozen Tyson chicken. But I never see it or the canned variety I used to
use to make chicken salad in the stores anymore. And absolutely no sign of
it in the meat department.

>> And lobster has doubled but I always feel guilty complaining about the
>> price of lobster.

>>> The thing that stuck out the most to me was the BirdsEye Voila!
>>> skillet dinners. Those pre made dinners have doubled to over $8 a bag
>>> now. There's no reason for the price to double as none of the
>>> ingredients have risen more than about 10% over the past year. So it's
>>> like they looked at the ingredients going up by 10% in price and just
>>> added up the 10% until they got to 100% price increase.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<0001HW.2904E39E006E2F35309FA438F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161871&group=rec.arts.tv#161871

Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 19:51:10 -0700
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 02:51 UTC

On Thu, 20 Oct 2022 14:54:33 -0700, anim8rfsk wrote
(in article<366918468.687995191.299542.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>):

> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > anim8rfsk
> > >
> > > According to the political ads milk is up to $10 a bottle although I haven
t seen
> > > that myself.
> >
> > I stopped by the Oak Ridge supermarket this past Tuesday for a couple of thi
gs
> > and a gallon of whole milk cost me $4.09 while a quart of chocolate milk was
> > $3.59 but it's a small chain and I accept the higher prices, as I only shop
here
> > on occasion for a few things I need without having to wait in line forever a
d > > usually go to Meijers, where two weeks back I got a gallon of whole milk for
> > $3.03.
>
> Checking Amazon groceries I see gallons of milk varying from $4.29 for a
> plain Jane variety in a brand I´ve never heard of and up to $9.49 for a
> gallon of organic ultra pasteurized.

All the ultra pasteurizeds taste lousy with off-tastes to me. I'm happy
to buy cheaper and better milk, as in so many things you don't get what
you pay for.

> All the half gallon options cost more than five dollars though.

I pay like 3.40 for the traditional half-gallon waxed cardboard containers,
with my love of milk I'm brand conscious and often get off-tastes from
the wrong brands of milk.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<1588275880.688200779.193532.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161913&group=rec.arts.tv#161913

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 23:54:26 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 06:54 UTC

Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2022 14:54:33 -0700, anim8rfsk wrote
> (in article<366918468.687995191.299542.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>):

> t seen
>>>
>>> I stopped by the Oak Ridge supermarket this past Tuesday for a couple of thi
> gs
>>> and a gallon of whole milk cost me $4.09 while a quart of chocolate milk was
>>> $3.59 but it's a small chain and I accept the higher prices, as I only shop
> here
>>> on occasion for a few things I need without having to wait in line forever a
>>> usually go to Meijers, where two weeks back I got a gallon of whole milk for
>>> $3.03.
>>
>> Checking Amazon groceries I see gallons of milk varying from $4.29 for a
>> plain Jane variety in a brand I´ve never heard of and up to $9.49 for a
>> gallon of organic ultra pasteurized.
>
> All the ultra pasteurizeds taste lousy with off-tastes to me. I'm happy
> to buy cheaper and better milk, as in so many things you don't get what
> you pay for.
>
>> All the half gallon options cost more than five dollars though.
>
> I pay like 3.40 for the traditional half-gallon waxed cardboard containers,
> with my love of milk I'm brand conscious and often get off-tastes from
> the wrong brands of milk.

I hear you. Clearly all cows are not contented.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj3f0e$13e2$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161934&group=rec.arts.tv#161934

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 08:19:11 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 13:19 UTC

On 10/22/2022 9:51 PM, Pluted Pup wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2022 14:54:33 -0700, anim8rfsk wrote
> (in article<366918468.687995191.299542.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>):

> t seen
>>>
>>> I stopped by the Oak Ridge supermarket this past Tuesday for a couple of thi
> gs
>>> and a gallon of whole milk cost me $4.09 while a quart of chocolate milk was
>>> $3.59 but it's a small chain and I accept the higher prices, as I only shop
> here
>>> on occasion for a few things I need without having to wait in line forever a
>>> usually go to Meijers, where two weeks back I got a gallon of whole milk for
>>> $3.03.
>>
>> Checking Amazon groceries I see gallons of milk varying from $4.29 for a
>> plain Jane variety in a brand I´ve never heard of and up to $9.49 for a
>> gallon of organic ultra pasteurized.
>
> All the ultra pasteurizeds taste lousy with off-tastes to me. I'm happy
> to buy cheaper and better milk, as in so many things you don't get what
> you pay for.
>
>> All the half gallon options cost more than five dollars though.
>
> I pay like 3.40 for the traditional half-gallon waxed cardboard containers,
> with my love of milk I'm brand conscious and often get off-tastes from
> the wrong brands of milk.

Well sockpuppeted Pluted Puppet.

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj8mgq$20c14$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162187&group=rec.arts.tv#162187

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 04:30:50 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 08:30 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>> shawn

>>> Certainly I've only seen the shortages you describe for very
>>> short periods when the country was experiencing them.
>>
>> Tyson frozen southern chicken breast tenderloins have had
>> sporadic availability ever since the Covid hit, sometimes I
>> can't find any for a couple of weeks so when it is available,
>> I'll buy all 6-8 bags in the freezer.
>
>Our frozen wing section was literally decimated and Frank’s brand never did
>come back. At one point they just closed the chicken section in the meat
>department entirely and covered it over with translucent plastic like it
>was a hazmat situation.
>
>Oh yeah Atkins shakes which used to cost about six dollars for a four pack
>has been creeping up. It had gotten to nine bucks and this week jumped to
>12 bucks! So put those down as having doubled in the last year.

Thank gawd for Publix's BOGO sales on Atkins stuff!

(And Ibotta, etc)

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj8mnj$20c14$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162188&group=rec.arts.tv#162188

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 04:30:51 -0400
References: <9bf75c45-67b5-4ff6-8fab-614eea1fd561n@googlegroups.com> <1970857690.687935441.970378.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <fc978ab0-02c2-44f1-8862-0f563e6ec019n@googlegroups.com> <617508943.687943157.823505.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <fa6f6ead-43f8-42e9-97e5-8083f2d23817n@googlegroups.com> <366918468.687995191.299542.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <0001HW.2904E39E006E2F35309FA438F@news.giganews.com>
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 08:30 UTC

plutedpup@outlook.com wrote:

> I pay like 3.40 for the traditional half-gallon waxed cardboard containers,
> with my love of milk I'm brand conscious and often get off-tastes from
> the wrong brands of milk.

That's not wax on the milk conatiner.
They use a thin layer of plastic, whihc is why they're unrecyclable.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: media all part of the cabal?

<tj8mr0$20c14$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162190&group=rec.arts.tv#162190

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 04:30:52 -0400

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> The only soda water I buy is Gingerale diet tonic water for the quinine.
>>> It's gone up quite a bit and you can hardly ever get it.
>>
>> Who the hell diagnosed you with malaria?
>
> Anim is like Mr. Burns. He has every disease known to man, but they're all
> perfectly in balance and cancel each other out.
>
> https://youtu.be/DnBtoOAhba4?t=55

My friend from college has that.
Do NOT drink from his beverage cup!

--