No rock so hard but that a little wave May beat admission in a thousand years. -- Tennyson

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

SubjectAuthor
* False accusations of racism and misogynyIlya Shambat
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyMichael Pendragon
|`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyIlya Shambat
| +* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyMichael Pendragon
| |+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
| |`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyIlya Shambat
| | `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyMichael Pendragon
| |  `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyIlya Shambat
| |   `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
| `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyIlya Shambat
|  `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyMichael Pendragon
+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyFamily Guy
|`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
| +- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyMichael Pendragon
| `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyFamily Guy
|  `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|   +- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyMichael Pendragon
|   +* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|   |`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|   | `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|   `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyGeneral-Zod
|    +* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|    |`- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyME
|    +- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|    +- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|    +* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|    |`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|    | `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|    |  `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|    |   `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|    |    `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|    +- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyW.Dockery
|    `* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyW-Dockery
|     `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyVictor H.
|+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|`- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|`- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyW-Dockery
| `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyVictor Hugo Fan
| `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
|`- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
+* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
|`* Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyAsh Wurthing
| `- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyWill Dockery
+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyW-Dockery
+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyW.Dockery
+- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyVictor Hugo Fan
`- Re: False accusations of racism and misogynyVictor H.

Pages:123
Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<f4a98cfa-07fa-4bc3-be4b-bb382593050en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164759&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#164759

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 00:34:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 21 Aug 2022 07:34 UTC

On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 5:50:20 PM UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ilya Shambat wrote:
> >
> > There have been people calling me a racist and a misogynist. These people are crying wolf. If you call someone a racist or a misogynist who isn’t, you become not credible when a real racist or a real misogynist appears.
>
> > Obviously these people haven’t dealt with real racists and real misogynists. I have. Real misogynists call me a p*ssy-whipped idiot. Real racists call me a dirty Jew. I haven’t seen these people confront either. Instead they attack someone who’s easy to attack while doing nothing to fight real wrongdoers.
>
> > If I had been a racist or a misogynist, I wouldn’t care that I was called such things. I would have believed that being a racist or a misogynist was the way to go. Instead it bothers me that some people call me such things; so I am not a racist or a misogynist.
>
> > The people who say such things aren’t better than real racists or real misogynists. They have been tearing families apart for unsubstantiated allegations. They have been getting people fired for looking at a female co-worker the wrong way. They have been teaching women to be horrible people and to be ugly to men. The two sides in this war deserve each other. The rest of us deserve to be free of both of them.
>
> > I am not going to side with racists and misogynists. But don’t expect me to side with these people either.
> Good day my friend I.S.
>
> You have to keep correcting the record when need be, I have had similar situations, such as my four years in the Navy...

Agreed and seconded.

Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<320d8699060fe19a08a4e04e155c6890@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165283&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#165283

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 13:37:22 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 24 Aug 2022 13:37 UTC

Ilya Shambat wrote:

> There have been people calling me a racist and a misogynist. These people are crying wolf. If you call someone a racist or a misogynist who isn’t, you become not credible when a real racist or a real misogynist appears.

> Obviously these people haven’t dealt with real racists and real misogynists. I have. Real misogynists call me a p*ssy-whipped idiot. Real racists call me a dirty Jew. I haven’t seen these people confront either. Instead they attack someone who’s easy to attack while doing nothing to fight real wrongdoers.

> If I had been a racist or a misogynist, I wouldn’t care that I was called such things. I would have believed that being a racist or a misogynist was the way to go. Instead it bothers me that some people call me such things; so I am not a racist or a misogynist.

> The people who say such things aren’t better than real racists or real misogynists. They have been tearing families apart for unsubstantiated allegations. They have been getting people fired for looking at a female co-worker the wrong way. They have been teaching women to be horrible people and to be ugly to men. The two sides in this war deserve each other. The rest of us deserve to be free of both of them.

> I am not going to side with racists and misogynists. But don’t expect me to side with these people either.

Again, to help keep the record straight.

Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<3659e52118a15afdc490a01f9e8fcad9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=166797&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#166797

Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 23:36:59 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 23:36 UTC

Ilya Shambat wrote:

> There have been people calling me a racist and a misogynist. These people are crying wolf. If you call someone a racist or a misogynist who isn’t, you become not credible when a real racist or a real misogynist appears.

> Obviously these people haven’t dealt with real racists and real misogynists. I have. Real misogynists call me a p*ssy-whipped idiot. Real racists call me a dirty Jew. I haven’t seen these people confront either. Instead they attack someone who’s easy to attack while doing nothing to fight real wrongdoers.

> If I had been a racist or a misogynist, I wouldn’t care that I was called such things. I would have believed that being a racist or a misogynist was the way to go. Instead it bothers me that some people call me such things; so I am not a racist or a misogynist.

> The people who say such things aren’t better than real racists or real misogynists. They have been tearing families apart for unsubstantiated allegations. They have been getting people fired for looking at a female co-worker the wrong way. They have been teaching women to be horrible people and to be ugly to men. The two sides in this war deserve each other. The rest of us deserve to be free of both of them.

> I am not going to side with racists and misogynists. But don’t expect me to side with these people either.

Most of it is just trolling and attempted cyber bullying, Ilya.

State your truth to clear up the lies and misrepresentations, and always try to keep the record straight.

HTH and HAND.

Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<4011a117-b62f-4048-9404-ee0c6a8dc801n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=166952&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#166952

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 14:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor Hugo Fan)
 by: Victor Hugo Fan - Fri, 2 Sep 2022 21:29 UTC

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 5:27:51 AM UTC-4, ibsh...@gmail.com wrote:

> There have been people calling me a racist and a misogynist. These people are crying wolf. If you call someone a racist or a misogynist who isn’t, you become not credible when a real racist or a real misogynist appears.
>
> Obviously these people haven’t dealt with real racists and real misogynists. I have. Real misogynists call me a p*ssy-whipped idiot. Real racists call me a dirty Jew. I haven’t seen these people confront either. Instead they attack someone who’s easy to attack while doing nothing to fight real wrongdoers.
>
> If I had been a racist or a misogynist, I wouldn’t care that I was called such things. I would have believed that being a racist or a misogynist was the way to go. Instead it bothers me that some people call me such things; so I am not a racist or a misogynist.
>
> The people who say such things aren’t better than real racists or real misogynists. They have been tearing families apart for unsubstantiated allegations. They have been getting people fired for looking at a female co-worker the wrong way. They have been teaching women to be horrible people and to be ugly to men. The two sides in this war deserve each other. The rest of us deserve to be free of both of them.
>
> I am not going to side with racists and misogynists. But don’t expect me to side with these people either.

Again well put

Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<8fe881c1b9a77ceb62089de47ce27f10@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167339&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167339

Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 13:29:47 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Tue, 6 Sep 2022 13:29 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> You do.

>> Says Dink, one of the biggest trolls on Usenet.

>>> You should stop, but you obviously never will unless death

>> Your ongoing death fantasy is noted.

>> And so it goes.

> Dink is merely a troll... that is what trolls do...!

Yes, that's a given.

Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<420db862bfed909cd84e79be4fefb9e4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167840&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#167840

Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 21:48:44 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 21:48 UTC

Ilya Shambat wrote:

> There have been people calling me a racist and a misogynist. These people are crying wolf. If you call someone a racist or a misogynist who isn’t, you become not credible when a real racist or a real misogynist appears.

> Obviously these people haven’t dealt with real racists and real misogynists. I have. Real misogynists call me a p*ssy-whipped idiot. Real racists call me a dirty Jew. I haven’t seen these people confront either. Instead they attack someone who’s easy to attack while doing nothing to fight real wrongdoers.

> If I had been a racist or a misogynist, I wouldn’t care that I was called such things. I would have believed that being a racist or a misogynist was the way to go. Instead it bothers me that some people call me such things; so I am not a racist or a misogynist.

> The people who say such things aren’t better than real racists or real misogynists. They have been tearing families apart for unsubstantiated allegations. They have been getting people fired for looking at a female co-worker the wrong way. They have been teaching women to be horrible people and to be ugly to men. The two sides in this war deserve each other. The rest of us deserve to be free of both of them.

> I am not going to side with racists and misogynists. But don’t expect me to side with these people either.

Just do what you can to keep the record straight...

Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<59b53d21c4529d0edffed089fd4d2cdb@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169403&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169403

Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 02:31:26 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 02:31 UTC

General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> You do.

>> Says Dink, one of the biggest trolls on Usenet.

>>> You should stop, but you obviously never will unless death

>> Your ongoing death fantasy is noted.

>> And so it goes.

> Dink is merely a troll... that is what trolls do...!

Exactly.

Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny

<9fc359c0-fb17-4f4f-ac5e-3320091db6fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=169445&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#169445

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 04:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 11:12 UTC

On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 1:42:35 AM UTC-4, fake Clay forged:
> On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 12:44:45 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > General-Zod wrote:

> > > Dink is merely a troll... that is what trolls do...!
> > Exactly.
> Yet, you two turds are trolling and name calling Family Guy on someone else's thread because that's all you have.

Says the forging, identity thieving fake Clay.

And so it goes.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: False accusations of racism and misogyny