Serving coffee on aircraft causes turbulence.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Thanks, COVID!

SubjectAuthor
* Thanks, COVID!BTR1701
+- Re: Thanks, COVID!trotsky
+* Re: Thanks, COVID!trotsky
|`- Re: Thanks, COVID!trotsky
`* Re: Thanks, COVID!Rhino
 +- Re: Thanks, COVID!Bering Sea Bar & Brig
 +* Re: Thanks, COVID!BTR1701
 |+* Re: Thanks, COVID!danny burstein
 ||+* Re: Thanks, COVID!BTR1701
 |||+* Re: Thanks, COVID!danny burstein
 |||+- Re: Thanks, COVID!trotsky
 |||`- Re: Thanks, COVID!The Horny Goat
 ||`- Re: Thanks, COVID!Ubiquitous
 |`- Re: Thanks, COVID!trotsky
 +- Re: Thanks, COVID!Ubiquitous
 `- Re: Thanks, COVID!The Horny Goat

Pages:12
Re: Thanks, COVID!

<1c3dnh5aoc0nhm7l35pnb0mgk8tjvcd20g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165162&group=rec.arts.tv#165162

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Thanks, COVID!
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 11:39:10 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 19:39 UTC

On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 02:52:44 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>Yes, I'm in a 'death cult' because I won't be bullied into wrapping my face in
>cloth for literally the rest of my life despite the fact that studies by
>reputable institutions like Harvard and Stanford have shown mask usage to be
>next to useless. I guess the bio-sciences staff at those two premiere
>universities are 'denialists', also.
>
>That certainly is a rational position to take.
>
><rolls eyes>

I've kept my stash of masks in my car's glove box for at least 6
months now since the end of the mask mandate in our area. I never DID
take them into our home (except accidentally in my hip pocket) since
we didn't wear them within the house and anywhere I needed them
typically was somewhere I had to go to - almost always by car.