Must be getting close to town -- we're hitting more people.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

SubjectAuthor
* Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken CUbiquitous
+* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickKlausSchadenfreude
> [...]
|||  |`* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|||  | +- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing PublicityAdam H. Kerman
|||  | `- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickKWills
|||  `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickWilliam Stickers
|||   `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|||    `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickKWills
|||     `- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickWilliam Stickers
||`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickUbiquitous
|`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickYour Name
+- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts forIrish Mike
+* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|+* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickA Friend
||`* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|| `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickA Friend
||  `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
||   +* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chickshawn
||   |+- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
||   |`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickUbiquitous
||   `- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts fortrotsky
|`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts fortrotsky
`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts fortrotsky

Pages:1234
Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<1486281496.692148923.523430.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167701&group=rec.arts.tv#167701

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Subject: Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 16:52:29 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 23:52 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <75033457.692129385.177902.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> No. It's not seamus. KWillis is just not listening to you.
>>>
>>> Interactions in misunderstanding between Usenet users unknown to each
>>> is the point of Ubi's crossposting troll. Ubi has set up a scenario
>>> encouraging strangers to flame each other. Always cut Ubi's crosspost
>>> in followup. Ubi is not your friend.
>>>
>>> Note to KWillis:
>>>
>>> People with severe peanut allergies do not tolerate well even miniscule
>>> exposure to the allergen. If a restaurant kitchen uses peanut oil in
>>> sauteeing or deep frying and fails to disclose that to diners, then
>>> that absolutely could cause an allergic reaction so severe it's life
>>> threatening. Food that isn't fried but prepared in such a kitchen will
>>> contain allergens because the droplets go everywhere.
>>>
>>> There. I tried to explain it to him. Let's see if he acknowledges it.
>>>

>> L O L, thanks.
>>
>> You’re absolutely right that it’s airborne. I can’t even go into five guys
>> but I respect the fact that they plainly mark that they’re using peanut oil
>> in the kitchen. I think they must have bubbling vats of peanut oil to dump
>> the fries in or something because it’s like somebody set off teargas to me.
>
> Five Guys has boxes of peanuts for customers to shell and eat while they
> wait in line. They're a very peanut-forward establishment.
>
> Too bad you can't go there. The burgers are heavenly.

Boxes of peanuts aren’t instantly fatal. No matter what James Cameron says
about testosterone, having it roaring through my system enables me to
survive bars where the floor is covered with peanut shells. But God help me
if I go into a general nutrition type place that has the machine in the
corner making peanut mulch or whatever the hell it is.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tmscci$5js$14@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167728&group=rec.arts.tv#167728

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for
Fried Chicken Chains
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 03:56:33 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 09:56 UTC

On 12/7/22 1:08 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <75033457.692129385.177902.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> No. It's not seamus. KWillis is just not listening to you.
>>>
>>> Interactions in misunderstanding between Usenet users unknown to each
>>> is the point of Ubi's crossposting troll. Ubi has set up a scenario
>>> encouraging strangers to flame each other. Always cut Ubi's crosspost
>>> in followup. Ubi is not your friend.
>>>
>>> Note to KWillis:
>>>
>>> People with severe peanut allergies do not tolerate well even miniscule
>>> exposure to the allergen. If a restaurant kitchen uses peanut oil in
>>> sauteeing or deep frying and fails to disclose that to diners, then
>>> that absolutely could cause an allergic reaction so severe it's life
>>> threatening. Food that isn't fried but prepared in such a kitchen will
>>> contain allergens because the droplets go everywhere.
>>>
>>> There. I tried to explain it to him. Let's see if he acknowledges it.
>>>

>> L O L, thanks.
>>
>> You’re absolutely right that it’s airborne. I can’t even go into five guys
>> but I respect the fact that they plainly mark that they’re using peanut oil
>> in the kitchen. I think they must have bubbling vats of peanut oil to dump
>> the fries in or something because it’s like somebody set off teargas to me.
>
> Five Guys has boxes of peanuts for customers to shell and eat while they
> wait in line. They're a very peanut-forward establishment.
>
> Too bad you can't go there. The burgers are heavenly.

Thank God I'm vegan. I can see why you'd gravitate towards peanuts of
course.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<o3m2phtff5d3eeo7u8h0i5d4pfk4ssovoi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167734&group=rec.arts.tv#167734

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Subject: Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 02:31:11 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:31 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:47:08 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 07:51:53 -0800, Dimensional Traveler
>> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Coming from Anim it probably means they use peanut oil and/or peanuts.
>>
>> Ok. I don't understand what is so bad about that. Maybe not the
>> healthiest of choices, but bar someone having an allergy, it's not
>> going to make it a "palace of death."
>>

>It’s a palace of death for me and the hundreds of people they kill every
>year. There’s a reason they call Jimmy Carter history’s greatest monster.

Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster. He
wasn't the best President, but he was never any sort of monster.

--
Only one shopping day left until tomorrow!

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<64m2ph164kjd95usva50b03d9dm1cvncus@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167735&group=rec.arts.tv#167735

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 02:31:11 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:31 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:47:09 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 09:11:37 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> They cook everything in peanut oil
>>
>> This may be an issue for anyone with a peanut allergy, so they
>> should avoid it at all cost. But this doesn't make it a "palace of
>> death."
>
>Why did you post this twice? Judges may I have a ruling? Is this Seamus?

I didn't post it twice.
What do you gain from claiming something anyone with an interest
can check and see is false?

--
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<q5m2phpjgvbfqvcrpg0vd40h9q5dpmtlsl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167736&group=rec.arts.tv#167736

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 02:31:11 -0800
 by: KWills - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:31 UTC

On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:07:17 -0800, Dimensional Traveler
<dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>On 12/7/2022 1:10 AM, KWills wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 07:51:53 -0800, Dimensional Traveler
>> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Coming from Anim it probably means they use peanut oil and/or peanuts.
>>
>> Ok. I don't understand what is so bad about that. Maybe not the
>> healthiest of choices, but bar someone having an allergy, it's not
>> going to make it a "palace of death."
>>
>Anim has a _SEVERE_ peanut allergy.

I can only guess what that is like.

--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper! Always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<b06bd8f4-9be6-42fd-b5c8-bd510fc596abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167748&group=rec.arts.tv#167748

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 05:24:44 -0800 (PST)
Fried Chicken Chains
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 13:24 UTC

On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 10:31:19 PM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:

I wouldn't feel too sorry for Chevy Chase - his net worth is $50 Million.

Irish Mike

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<081220220900535006%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167750&group=rec.arts.tv#167750

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 09:00:53 -0500
 by: A Friend - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 14:00 UTC

In article <o3m2phtff5d3eeo7u8h0i5d4pfk4ssovoi@4ax.com>, KWills
<a@b.con> wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:47:08 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >KWills <a@b.con> wrote:

> >> Ok. I don't understand what is so bad about that. Maybe not the
> >> healthiest of choices, but bar someone having an allergy, it's not
> >> going to make it a "palace of death."
> >>

> >It’s a palace of death for me and the hundreds of people they kill every
> >year. There’s a reason they call Jimmy Carter history’s greatest monster.
>
> Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster. He
> wasn't the best President, but he was never any sort of monster.

It's a line from The Simpsons. Jeez.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<463387380.692203654.926336.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167754&group=rec.arts.tv#167754

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 07:53:23 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 14:53 UTC

KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:47:09 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>> KWills <a@b.con> wrote:

>>> This may be an issue for anyone with a peanut allergy, so they
>>> should avoid it at all cost. But this doesn't make it a "palace of
>>> death."
>>
>> Why did you post this twice? Judges may I have a ruling? Is this Seamus?
>
> I didn't post it twice.
> What do you gain from claiming something anyone with an interest
> can check and see is false?

Are you sure this ignorant lying asshole isn’t Seamus?

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<1375991638.692203685.715222.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167755&group=rec.arts.tv#167755

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 07:53:24 -0700

KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 03:07:17 -0800, Dimensional Traveler
> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
>
>> On 12/7/2022 1:10 AM, KWills wrote:

>>> Ok. I don't understand what is so bad about that. Maybe not the
>>> healthiest of choices, but bar someone having an allergy, it's not
>>> going to make it a "palace of death."
>>>
>> Anim has a _SEVERE_ peanut allergy.
>
> I can only guess what that is like.

I hope you find out.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<40065323.692203701.448499.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167756&group=rec.arts.tv#167756

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 07:53:25 -0700

KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:47:08 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>> KWills <a@b.con> wrote:

>>> Ok. I don't understand what is so bad about that. Maybe not the
>>> healthiest of choices, but bar someone having an allergy, it's not
>>> going to make it a "palace of death."
>>>

>> It’s a palace of death for me and the hundreds of people they kill every
>> year. There’s a reason they call Jimmy Carter history’s greatest monster.
>
> Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster. He
> wasn't the best President, but he was never any sort of monster.

You just never tire of reveling in your own willful ignorance, do you?

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<172ed9e463ebde31$1$2337158$9d383da@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167758&group=rec.arts.tv#167758

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
From: bill.sti...@noneya.net (William Stickers)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 10:08:06 -0500
 by: William Stickers - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:08 UTC

anim8rfsk wrote:
> KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 09:11:37 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> They cook everything in peanut oil
>>
>> This may be an issue for anyone with a peanut allergy, so they
>> should avoid it at all cost. But this doesn't make it a "palace of
>> death."
>>

> Why did you post this twice? Judges may I have a ruling? Is this Seamus?

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+convicted&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<2080184786.692204463.185027.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167759&group=rec.arts.tv#167759

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:09:14 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:09 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article <o3m2phtff5d3eeo7u8h0i5d4pfk4ssovoi@4ax.com>, KWills
> <a@b.con> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:47:08 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> It’s a palace of death for me and the hundreds of people they kill every
>>> year. There’s a reason they call Jimmy Carter history’s greatest monster.
>>
>> Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster. He
>> wasn't the best President, but he was never any sort of monster.
>

> It's a line from The Simpsons. Jeez.

No one can be this stupid and still type. We’re being trolled.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<1459227179.692205261.834181.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167761&group=rec.arts.tv#167761

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 08:22:36 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:22 UTC

William Stickers <bill.stickers@noneya.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk wrote:
>> KWills <a@b.con> wrote:

>>> This may be an issue for anyone with a peanut allergy, so they
>>> should avoid it at all cost. But this doesn't make it a "palace of
>>> death."
>>>

>> Why did you post this twice? Judges may I have a ruling? Is this Seamus?
>>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+convicted&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1

That explains a lot

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tmtakl$to0l$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167795&group=rec.arts.tv#167795

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 13:32:52 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 18:32 UTC

In article <o3m2phtff5d3eeo7u8h0i5d4pfk4ssovoi@4ax.com>, a@b.con wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>> It�s a palace of death for me and the hundreds of people they kill every
>> year. There�s a reason they call Jimmy Carter history�s greatest monster.
>
> Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster.

TROLL-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<6gg4ph5tu2jjftmgr2pq4hprp0vq1bfbhr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167805&group=rec.arts.tv#167805

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 12:01:03 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:01 UTC

wrote:

>KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 07:51:53 -0800, Dimensional Traveler
>> <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Coming from Anim it probably means they use peanut oil and/or peanuts.
>>
>> Ok. I don't understand what is so bad about that. Maybe not the
>> healthiest of choices, but bar someone having an allergy, it's not
>> going to make it a "palace of death."
>>

>It’s a palace of death for me and the hundreds of people they kill every
>year. There’s a reason they call Jimmy Carter history’s greatest monster.

Peanut allergies are nature's way of thinning the herd.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tmtg52$u7qr$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167807&group=rec.arts.tv#167807

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:06:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:06 UTC

KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

> Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster. He
>wasn't the best President, but he was never any sort of monster.

You crossposted to a tv newsgroup. If you are willfully oblivious to a
cultural reference from television, then you're trolling and should just
fuck off.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tmtg84$u7qr$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167808&group=rec.arts.tv#167808

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:08:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:08 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>KWills <a@b.con> wrote:
>> On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 02:47:09 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Why did you post this twice? Judges may I have a ruling? Is this Seamus?
>>
>> I didn't post it twice.
>> What do you gain from claiming something anyone with an interest
>> can check and see is false?
>>

>Are you sure this ignorant lying asshole isn't Seamus?

This ignorant lying asshole isn't seamus.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tmtgr4$voi$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167810&group=rec.arts.tv#167810

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 09:18:45 +1300
 by: Your Name - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:18 UTC

On 2022-12-05 13:21:25 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> Through the extensive ad campaign, Chase and Raising Cane
>
> Another poison palace of death.

At least he's now found a job that suits his "talent". :-p

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<e6n4phlprh71tsrltm84llk7vaae713h7n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167826&group=rec.arts.tv#167826

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <dOmdnetRP7hg-BD-nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com> <121497109.691938610.504616.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <f04uoh52rs1ntipr9dqrpckmspfgc9700o@4ax.com> <tmnoeo$8v6t$1@dont-email.me> <14m0phdpr09nipprcjc256io11rniqclq5@4ax.com> <1612544901.692098153.539634.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <o3m2phtff5d3eeo7u8h0i5d4pfk4ssovoi@4ax.com> <40065323.692203701.448499.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 13:54:39 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 8 Dec 2022 21:54 UTC

On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 07:53:25 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>> Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster. He
>> wasn't the best President, but he was never any sort of monster.
>
>You just never tire of reveling in your own willful ignorance, do you?

A person is ignorant because they aren't up on Simpson trivia? (My
daughter's the Simpson's trivia contest buff in our house - she's
actually competed and scored well in them - whereas I've watched a few
episodes but wouldn't claim enclopedic knowledge unlike her)

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<1834607669.692245496.919942.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167844&group=rec.arts.tv#167844

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 19:37:55 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 02:37 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 07:53:25 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> Only idiots call President Carter history's greatest monster. He
>>> wasn't the best President, but he was never any sort of monster.
>>
>> You just never tire of reveling in your own willful ignorance, do you?
>
> A person is ignorant because they aren't up on Simpson trivia?

A troll (a troll isn’t a person) isn’t up on Simpsons trivia because
they’re willfully ignorant.

(My
> daughter's the Simpson's trivia contest buff in our house - she's
> actually competed and scored well in them - whereas I've watched a few
> episodes but wouldn't claim enclopedic knowledge unlike her)

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<680889257.692245738.741738.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167845&group=rec.arts.tv#167845

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 19:37:56 -0700

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chase was the worst thing in "Caddyshack."

Hmmm. I like Chase there, but everybody else is so good, that what you say
may still be right.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<081220222217266795%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167847&group=rec.arts.tv#167847

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 22:17:26 -0500
 by: A Friend - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 03:17 UTC

In article
<680889257.692245738.741738.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Chase was the worst thing in "Caddyshack."
> >

> Hmmm. I like Chase there, but everybody else is so good, that what you say
> may still be right.

Didn't they add Chase after they'd first finished the film?

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<1795777091.692250746.369701.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167848&group=rec.arts.tv#167848

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 20:56:03 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 03:56 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article
> <680889257.692245738.741738.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Chase was the worst thing in "Caddyshack."
>>>

>> Hmmm. I like Chase there, but everybody else is so good, that what you say
>> may still be right.
>

> Didn't they add Chase after they'd first finished the film?

Not unless the film was only about half an hour without him.

They did add the sequence with him and Bill Murray that they just sort of
ad-libbed because they realized the two of them never appeared together.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<081220222300513575%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167850&group=rec.arts.tv#167850

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 23:00:51 -0500
 by: A Friend - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 04:00 UTC

In article
<1795777091.692250746.369701.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <680889257.692245738.741738.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Hmmm. I like Chase there, but everybody else is so good, that what you say
> >> may still be right.
> >

> > Didn't they add Chase after they'd first finished the film?
> >

> Not unless the film was only about half an hour without him.
>
> They did add the sequence with him and Bill Murray that they just sort of
> ad-libbed because they realized the two of them never appeared together.

OK thanks

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<1177485397.692258153.934313.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=167858&group=rec.arts.tv#167858

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 22:58:52 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 9 Dec 2022 05:58 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1795777091.692250746.369701.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <680889257.692245738.741738.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

>>> Didn't they add Chase after they'd first finished the film?
>>>

>> Not unless the film was only about half an hour without him.
>>
>> They did add the sequence with him and Bill Murray that they just sort of
>> ad-libbed because they realized the two of them never appeared together.
>
> OK thanks

I dug through the trivia on IMDb (much of which is just astonishingly,
provably, obviously untrue) and multiple entries say that the gopher was an
afterthought!

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains