What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

SubjectAuthor
* Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken CUbiquitous
+* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickKlausSchadenfreude
> [...]
|||  |`* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|||  | +- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing PublicityAdam H. Kerman
|||  | `- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickKWills
|||  `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickWilliam Stickers
|||   `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|||    `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickKWills
|||     `- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickWilliam Stickers
||`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickUbiquitous
|`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickYour Name
+- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts forIrish Mike
+* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|+* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickA Friend
||`* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
|| `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickA Friend
||  `* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
||   +* Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chickshawn
||   |+- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicityanim8rfsk
||   |`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried ChickUbiquitous
||   `- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts fortrotsky
|`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts fortrotsky
`- Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts fortrotsky

Pages:1234
Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<8j2bph5mdh3n1r0v8drf1j0ed9el2mqeev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168104&group=rec.arts.tv#168104

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Subject: Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 23:44:46 -0800
 by: KWills - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 07:44 UTC

On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 17:54:05 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>>You are flat-out lying. You crossposted in followup.
>
>> If you're going to lie, and clearly you are, make sure your lie
>>isn't so easy to expose.
>> I am posting to alt.food.fast-food. As I mention, there are other
>>groups the posts go to in this thread.
>
>You just repeated the lie. You didn't "post to alt.food.fast-food", for
>if you had, your Newsgroups header would have been

Your lies will never become the truth.

[Snip the remainder of your inability to be honest unread.]

I'm done exposing your dishonesty. You may have the last word, if
you wish. you may offer any and all lies you wish without the fear of
me exposing them.
Enjoy.

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tn52fb$1vn3j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168150&group=rec.arts.tv#168150

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02 UTC

KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>Sat, 10 Dec 2022 17:54:05 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:
>>KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> If you're going to lie, and clearly you are, make sure your lie
>>>isn't so easy to expose.
>>> I am posting to alt.food.fast-food. As I mention, there are other
>>>groups the posts go to in this thread.

>>You just repeated the lie. You didn't "post to alt.food.fast-food", for
>>if you had, your Newsgroups header would have been

> Your lies will never become the truth.

>[Snip the remainder of your inability to be honest unread.]

> I'm done exposing your dishonesty. You may have the last word, if
>you wish. you may offer any and all lies you wish without the fear of
>me exposing them.
> Enjoy.

And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.

The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<ah6cphtc48asabk0ud6fep24ip6s6ccemt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168160&group=rec.arts.tv#168160

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 10:00:10 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:00 UTC

On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.
>
>The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.

And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
crosspost.

What a fucktard! LOL

[yawn]

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tn565j$201t6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168162&group=rec.arts.tv#168162

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:05:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:05 UTC

KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:

>>And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>>had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>>followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.

>>The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.

>And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
>animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
>crosspost.

>What a fucktard! LOL

>[yawn]

Thanks for crossposting to lame me.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<jn7cph5mk7uf24hce7rme4jjl27c3u7qcr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168166&group=rec.arts.tv#168166

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 10:18:51 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:18 UTC

On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:05:39 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:
>
>>>And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>>>had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>>>followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.
>
>>>The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.
>
>>And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
>>animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
>>crosspost.
>
>>What a fucktard! LOL
>
>>[yawn]
>
>Thanks for crossposting to lame me.

Well, I can see how much you enjoy it.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<1852345260.692473333.035068.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168167&group=rec.arts.tv#168167

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Subject: Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity
Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 11:51:04 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:51 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> You just repeated the lie. You didn't "post to alt.food.fast-food", for
>>> if you had, your Newsgroups header would have been
>
>> Your lies will never become the truth.
>
>> [Snip the remainder of your inability to be honest unread.]
>
>> I'm done exposing your dishonesty. You may have the last word, if
>> you wish. you may offer any and all lies you wish without the fear of
>> me exposing them.
>> Enjoy.
>
> And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
> had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
> followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.
>
> The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.

Well done, Adam!

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tn5eru$1u40$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168177&group=rec.arts.tv#168177

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for
Fried Chicken Chains
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 14:34:06 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 20:34 UTC

On 12/11/22 12:05 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> KlausSchadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:
>
>>> And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>>> had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>>> followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.
>
>>> The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.
>
>> And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
>> animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
>> crosspost.
>
>> What a fucktard! LOL
>
>> [yawn]
>
> Thanks for crossposting to lame me.

Well you are a fucktard of course.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tn5etq$1u40$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168178&group=rec.arts.tv#168178

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Fried Chicken Chains
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 14:35:06 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 20:35 UTC

On 12/11/22 12:51 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> Your lies will never become the truth.
>>
>>> [Snip the remainder of your inability to be honest unread.]
>>
>>> I'm done exposing your dishonesty. You may have the last word, if
>>> you wish. you may offer any and all lies you wish without the fear of
>>> me exposing them.
>>> Enjoy.
>>
>> And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>> had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>> followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.
>>
>> The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.
>>

> Well done, Adam!

Enter drama queen #2.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tn5f12$1u40$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168180&group=rec.arts.tv#168180

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Fried Chicken Chains
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 14:36:50 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 11 Dec 2022 20:36 UTC

On 12/11/22 12:00 PM, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>> had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>> followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.
>>
>> The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.
>
> And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
> animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
> crosspost.
>
> What a fucktard! LOL
>
> [yawn]

But doesn't laughing out loud and yawning at the same time sound like
something a fucktard would do?

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<7otdph9hkg23jeg271mh7ld2itm57mr0ip@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168191&group=rec.arts.tv#168191

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:41:41 -0800
 by: KWills - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 09:41 UTC

On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 10:00:10 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>>had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>>followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.
>>
>>The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.
>
>And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
>animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
>crosspost.
>
>What a fucktard! LOL
>
>[yawn]

Are you, in *any* way, surprised?

--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now. Before it's too
late. :)

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<tn7p4i$294km$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168222&group=rec.arts.tv#168222

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:41:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:41 UTC

KWills <a@b.c> wrote:
>Sun, 11 Dec 2022 10:00:10 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude wrote:
>>Sun, 11 Dec 2022 17:02:36 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:

>>>And KWills makes the drama queen exit from the thread to deny that he
>>>had been trolling all along in crossposted followup after crossposted
>>>followup to do Ubi's dirty work for him.

>>>The drama queen exit announcement itself was... crossposted.

>>And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
>>animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
>>crosspost.

>>What a fucktard! LOL

>>[yawn]

> Are you, in *any* way, surprised?

KWills continues to post followups in the thread, still crossposting
of course, already having made the drama queen exit from the thread.

The drama queen continues to post... right on schedule.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<5guephpodukhof8e9osf8jgerco0ikt4f3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168231&group=rec.arts.tv#168231

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:01:24 -0800
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:01 UTC

On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:41:38 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>>And, like the idiot he is, Adam continues to screech like a wounded
>>>animal about the evils of crossposting, while he continues to
>>>crosspost.
>
>>>What a fucktard! LOL
>
>>>[yawn]
>
>> Are you, in *any* way, surprised?
>
>KWills continues to post followups in the thread, still crossposting
>of course, already having made the drama queen exit from the thread.
>
>The drama queen continues to post... right on schedule.

Adam H. Kerman continues to post followups in the thread, still
crossposting of course, imagining Kwills has made an exit from the
thread when he obviously just posted a reply to me..

Adam The drama queen continues to post... right on schedule.

I predict he will return for another satisfying spanking.

Re: Chevy Chase Has Now Been Relegated to Doing Publicity Stunts for Fried Chicken Chains

<5aigphp4ajihvhodk92cf67dhm8u42uimu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=168291&group=rec.arts.tv#168291

From: a...@b.con (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,alt.food.fast-food,alt.tv.snl
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 01:44:12 -0800
 by: KWills - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 09:44 UTC

On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:01:24 -0800, KlausSchadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Dec 2022 17:41:38 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
><ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> Are you, in *any* way, surprised?
>>
>>KWills continues to post followups in the thread, still crossposting
>>of course, already having made the drama queen exit from the thread.
>>
>>The drama queen continues to post... right on schedule.
>
>Adam H. Kerman continues to post followups in the thread, still
>crossposting of course, imagining Kwills has made an exit from the
>thread when he obviously just posted a reply to me..
>
>Adam The drama queen continues to post... right on schedule.
>
>I predict he will return for another satisfying spanking.

I only stated I was finished proving Adam the liar he is. I never
said anything about not continuing to reply to any posts.
I realize this reply boarders on further proving Adam the liar he
is.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.