Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success. -- Christopher Lascl

arts / rec.arts.tv / [OT] New home for Palestinians

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] New home for PalestiniansRhino
+* Re: [OT] New home for Palestinianssuzeeq
|+* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansEGK
||+* Re: [OT] New home for Palestinianssuzeeq
|||+- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansRhino
|||`* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansEGK
||| `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansFPP
|||  `- Re: [OT] New home for Palestinianstrotsky
||`* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansBTR1701
|| `- Re: [OT] New home for Palestinianstrotsky
|+- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansRhino
|+* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansAdam H. Kerman
||`* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansThe Horny Goat
|| `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansAdam H. Kerman
||  `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansThe Horny Goat
||   +- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansAdam H. Kerman
||   `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansFPP
||    +* Re: [OT] New home for Palestinianstrotsky
||    |`* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansFPP
||    | `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansmoviePig
||    |  `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansFPP
||    |   `* Re: [OT] New home for Palestinianstrotsky
||    |    `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansFPP
||    |     `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansThe Horny Goat
||    |      `- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansFPP
||    `* Re: [OT] New home for Palestinianstrotsky
||     `* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansFPP
||      `- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansThe Horny Goat
|`- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansUbiquitous
+* Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansPluted Pup
|`- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansRhino
`- Re: [OT] New home for PalestiniansUbiquitous

Pages:12
[OT] New home for Palestinians

<20240205130654.00001e35@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215485&group=rec.arts.tv#215485

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] New home for Palestinians
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:06:54 -0500
 by: Rhino - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:06 UTC

I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.

Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
which essentially means land no one else has claimed.

See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching -
and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own. Well,
Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the West Bank
and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY wants Bir
Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll also be among
fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews who they loathe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]

I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea has
to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama ever did to
get the Peace Prize.

By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live and
has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of unclaimed land
exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts getting crowded, given
the tendency of Muslims to have very large families.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<upr9i4$1cqqn$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215488&group=rec.arts.tv#215488

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:31:33 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:31 UTC

On 2/5/2024 10:06 AM, Rhino wrote:

> I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
>
> Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
> the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
> which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
>
> See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching -
> and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own. Well,
> Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the West Bank
> and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY wants Bir
> Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll also be among
> fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews who they loathe.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]
>
> I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
> Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea has
> to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama ever did to
> get the Peace Prize.
>
> By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
> world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live and
> has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of unclaimed land
> exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts getting crowded, given
> the tendency of Muslims to have very large families.

The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before part
of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral ties' to a
part of Africa.

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<tha2si5ulqgap7agal5kmo0p9fvdkdlbq7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215489&group=rec.arts.tv#215489

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 13:35:14 -0500
 by: EGK - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:35 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:31:33 -0800, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>On 2/5/2024 10:06 AM, Rhino wrote:
>>
>> I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
>>
>> Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
>> the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
>> which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
>>
>> See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching -
>> and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own. Well,
>> Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the West Bank
>> and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY wants Bir
>> Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll also be among
>> fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews who they loathe.
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]
>>
>> I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
>> Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea has
>> to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama ever did to
>> get the Peace Prize.
>>
>> By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
>> world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live and
>> has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of unclaimed land
>> exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts getting crowded, given
>> the tendency of Muslims to have very large families.
>>
>The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before part
>of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral ties' to a
>part of Africa.

Then why are so many of the Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers
coming to America?

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<uprac3$1crcs$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215491&group=rec.arts.tv#215491

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:45:24 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 18:45 UTC

On 2/5/2024 10:35 AM, EGK wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:31:33 -0800, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/5/2024 10:06 AM, Rhino wrote:
>>>
>>> I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
>>>
>>> Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
>>> the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
>>> which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
>>>
>>> See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching -
>>> and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own. Well,
>>> Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the West Bank
>>> and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY wants Bir
>>> Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll also be among
>>> fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews who they loathe.
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]
>>>
>>> I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
>>> Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea has
>>> to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama ever did to
>>> get the Peace Prize.
>>>
>>> By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
>>> world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live and
>>> has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of unclaimed land
>>> exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts getting crowded, given
>>> the tendency of Muslims to have very large families.
>>>
>> The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before part
>> of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral ties' to a
>> part of Africa.
>
> Then why are so many of the Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers
> coming to America?

How many is that?

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<20240205142228.000024a6@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215495&group=rec.arts.tv#215495

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 14:22:28 -0500
 by: Rhino - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:22 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:31:33 -0800
suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

> On 2/5/2024 10:06 AM, Rhino wrote:
> >
> > I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
> >
> > Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
> > the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
> > which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
> >
> > See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching
> > - and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own.
> > Well, Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the
> > West Bank and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY
> > wants Bir Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll
> > also be among fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews
> > who they loathe.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]
> >
> > I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
> > Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea
> > has to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama
> > ever did to get the Peace Prize.
> >
> > By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
> > world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live
> > and has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of
> > unclaimed land exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts
> > getting crowded, given the tendency of Muslims to have very large
> > families.
> The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before
> part of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral
> ties' to a part of Africa.

I'm well aware of what they demand. I'm proposing this as a compromise
that let's them have a country of their own that they won't have to
fight anyone for.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<uprcuv$e495$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215496&group=rec.arts.tv#215496

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:29:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:29 UTC

suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>. . .

>The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before part
>of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral ties' to a
>part of Africa.

There is no evidence based on behavior nor practical politics that they
want a viable homeland that could succeed and thrive. With 75 years of
experience, they have rejected the two-state solution.

Prior to 1948, they didn't have a separate state that was taken away from
them. It was the British Mandate, the part of the defunct Ottoman Empire
that the British grabbed in the Treaty of Versailles. Before that, they
were nominally ruled by the Ottoman Turks.

We all want what we can't have. My ancestors left Russian dominated
Poland. Poland hadn't existed in centuries. Russians are terrible
terrible people turning every country they conquered into a shithole.

There's nothing I can do about the Tsar, let alone would-be Tsar
Catherine the Great that we get in today's Vladimir Putin.

Under Stalin, more civilians were murdered than under Hitler. In 20th
century attrocities, Mao was Number 2, I think. There were attrocities
all throughout the 20th century in which, say, 40% of the entire
civilian population was slaughtered or displaced under Pol Pot, and
there were other attrocities committed in the millions at a crack.

I would very much like to have a magic wand to reverse the deadliest
period of human history.

I am not going to get my wish.

It's so curious that all the other attrocities that occured throughout
the world just in 2023 were ignored. The world failed to take note that
the vile Azeris got rid of the very last Christian Armenian -- people
who had lived there for nine centuries -- in a complete ethnic
cleansing. The Chinese have two million Uyghurs in what we would have
called concentration camps during WWII. Strangely, the Muslim world
outside China says nothing. These are Muslims.

These things are happening today.

Why are the Palestinians something special?

After Dayton, Israel withdrew the army occupation of Gaza. Every single
home of a Jewish family that had settled in Gaza was demolished. In the
two decades WITHOUT Israeli occupation, Hamas did nothing to improve the
standard of living of civilians. They dug tunnels throughout the
civilian area. They used homes as armories. Hospitals are military
bases. They use the entire civilian population as a human shield.

Their military objective was to force the Israeli to kill as many human
shields as possible because Hamas wants the civilian population martyred
to the largest extent possible.

Much of Gaza as been destroyed. There is no more Gaza city.

Gaza? What is there to keep?

Again I ask, why are the Palestinians something special versus everybody
else?

The Palestinians in Gaza made war. They made war in the worst way
possible, raping and mutilating and torturing Israeli women. The Jews
they attacked at that Kibbitz were the most liberal Jews in Israel, the
ones who wanted to live with Arabs, in a part of Israel in which there
had been travel and commerce back and forth between the Gaza strip and
Israel before the fence went up.

The Palestinians in Gaza made war on the very Jews were thought it was
literally possible to live in peace with Arabs.

I'm trying to understand why their hopes and desires and demand for a
homeland must be taken seriously by the rest of the world. From
experience of the last two decades, giving the Palestinians what they
wanted -- an end to Israeli army occupation -- allowed them to prepare
for war.

They don't want to live in peace. Why do they get a homeland? Why does
the world need to care if they get a homeland?

The Christians had a homeland for nine centuries. They weren't allowed
to keep it. They hadn't made war against the Azeris, who simply
committed ethnic cleansing... and got away with it. The world doesn't
care.

Why are the Palestinians in Gaza -- who literally made war and committed
horrific attrocities to guarantee the overwhelming response from Israel
-- something so very special that they're entitled to a homeland?

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<20240205143151.00005092@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215498&group=rec.arts.tv#215498

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 14:31:51 -0500
 by: Rhino - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:31 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:45:24 -0800
suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

> On 2/5/2024 10:35 AM, EGK wrote:

> >> The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine,
> >> before part of that land was given to the jews. They don't have
> >> 'ancetral ties' to a part of Africa.
> >
> > Then why are so many of the Palestinian terrorists and their
> > sympathizers coming to America?
> >
> How many is that?

We have enough Palestinians - or their supporters - in Canada that our
Liberal overlords have found that they are around 4 times as numerous
as Canadian Jews. That translates to VOTES, which are a serious concern
for a party facing election in the next year to 18 months which is
floundering in the polls. This has tilted policy towards the
pro-Palestinians to the point where pro-Palestinian demonstrations are
effectively ignored and consequences for anti-Semitism are negligible
at best. Firebombings of Jewish schools and synagogues are alledgedly
under investigation but I haven't heard of any arrests yet. The Liberal
Party is experiencing major tensions within itself as Muslim and Jewish
MPs strive to put across contrary views.

We've also abandoned a long-term support for Israel to the point that
we didn't dismiss the South African claim that the IDF was committing
genocide against the Gazans out of hand, unlike our other Western
allies.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<atropos-8FA1D6.11472705022024@69.muaa.rchm.washdctt.dsl.att.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215500&group=rec.arts.tv#215500

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 11:47:27 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:47 UTC

In article <tha2si5ulqgap7agal5kmo0p9fvdkdlbq7@4ax.com>,
EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:31:33 -0800, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
> >On 2/5/2024 10:06 AM, Rhino wrote:
> >>
> >> I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
> >>
> >> Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
> >> the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
> >> which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
> >>
> >> See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching -
> >> and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own. Well,
> >> Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the West Bank
> >> and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY wants Bir
> >> Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll also be among
> >> fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews who they loathe.
> >>
> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]
> >>
> >> I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
> >> Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea has
> >> to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama ever did to
> >> get the Peace Prize.
> >>
> >> By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
> >> world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live and
> >> has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of unclaimed land
> >> exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts getting crowded, given
> >> the tendency of Muslims to have very large families.
> >>
> >The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before part
> >of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral ties' to a
> >part of Africa.
>
> Then why are so many of the Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers
> coming to America?

Ding-ding-ding! Give the man a prize.

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<0001HW.2B717C3B042EB94630FF6538F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215507&group=rec.arts.tv#215507

Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 12:27:39 -0800
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: Pluted Pup - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 20:27 UTC

On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 10:06:54 -0800, Rhino wrote:

> I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
>
> Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
> the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
> which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
>
> See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching -
> and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own. Well,
> Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the West Bank
> and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY wants Bir
> Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll also be among
> fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews who they loathe.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]
>
> I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
> Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea has
> to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama ever did to
> get the Peace Prize.
>
> By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
> world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live and
> has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of unclaimed land
> exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts getting crowded, given
> the tendency of Muslims to have very large families.

You don't like Israel's desire to deport all Palestinians
to the USA? How about Canada?

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<f0h2si1j5kmvj6fb3a8458c664ajpj6k3v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215509&group=rec.arts.tv#215509

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 15:34:46 -0500
 by: EGK - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 20:34 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:45:24 -0800, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>On 2/5/2024 10:35 AM, EGK wrote:

>>> The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before part
>>> of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral ties' to a
>>> part of Africa.
>>
>> Then why are so many of the Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers
>> coming to America?
>>
>How many is that?

Probably about 100 thousand not counting ones who snuck over the pourous
southern border under Biden. Point is, if they're so bound to their
homeland, why are any of them coming here or emigrating at all?
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/palestinian-population-by-state

The fact is, the Palestinians have rejected a two-state solution before.
Their stated goal, from the river to the sea, is the eradication of Israel
and jews.
Fanatical followers of Islam which includes Hamas and many other
Palestinians want Islamic rule over the whole world and to eradicate anyone
who doesn't convert.

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<20240205163803.00002067@example.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215518&group=rec.arts.tv#215518

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 16:38:03 -0500
 by: Rhino - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 21:38 UTC

On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 12:27:39 -0800
Pluted Pup <plutedpup@outlook.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 10:06:54 -0800, Rhino wrote:
>

> > I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
> >
> > Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
> > the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
> > which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
> >
> > See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching
> > - and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own.
> > Well, Bir Tawil is up for grabs and isn't even that far from the
> > West Bank and Gaza, which should keep moving costs down. And NOBODY
> > wants Bir Tawil so no one is likely to fight them for it! They'll
> > also be among fellow Muslims instead of butting heads with the Jews
> > who they loathe.
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iJS [2 minutes]
> >
> > I hope you'll all put pressure on the people who give out the Nobel
> > Peace Prize to give me serious consideration this year. This idea
> > has to be AT LEAST as valuable to world peace as anything Obama
> > ever did to get the Peace Prize.
> >
> > By the way, Bir Tawil isn't the only patch of unclaimed land in the
> > world; it's just the closest to where the Palestinians already live
> > and has the most similar geography. A much larger patch of
> > unclaimed land exists in Antarctica in case Bir Tawil starts
> > getting crowded, given the tendency of Muslims to have very large
> > families.
>
> You don't like Israel's desire to deport all Palestinians
> to the USA? How about Canada?

I'm Canadian so I'll pass on have any more than we already have.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<ngl2sitei3inbi455i2a7q114dp846ni52@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215521&group=rec.arts.tv#215521

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 14:02:40 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:02 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:29:35 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>There is no evidence based on behavior nor practical politics that they
>want a viable homeland that could succeed and thrive. With 75 years of
>experience, they have rejected the two-state solution.

By 'they' you mean the Israelis right? (Though 'From the river to the
sea..." doesn't mean the Palestinians do either)

>Prior to 1948, they didn't have a separate state that was taken away from
>them. It was the British Mandate, the part of the defunct Ottoman Empire
>that the British grabbed in the Treaty of Versailles. Before that, they
>were nominally ruled by the Ottoman Turks.

No they were actually ruled by the Ottomans and may well might have
been still had the Turks not allied with Kaiser Wilhelm in WW1.

>We all want what we can't have. My ancestors left Russian dominated
>Poland. Poland hadn't existed in centuries. Russians are terrible
>terrible people turning every country they conquered into a shithole.
>
>There's nothing I can do about the Tsar, let alone would-be Tsar
>Catherine the Great that we get in today's Vladimir Putin.

My father in law's family emigrated from Poland (his home town was
about 15 km west of what is now the Polish - Belarus border) in July
1939. Given the pre-war population of the area for a long time the
family thought their ancestry was at least part Jewish but AncestryDNA
says otherwise.

Both my daughters have visited Poland and much preferred Krakow to
Warsaw though their grandfather's hometown was nowhere near either.

>Under Stalin, more civilians were murdered than under Hitler. In 20th
>century attrocities, Mao was Number 2, I think. There were attrocities
>all throughout the 20th century in which, say, 40% of the entire
>civilian population was slaughtered or displaced under Pol Pot, and
>there were other attrocities committed in the millions at a crack.

Figures I've seen give the 'honor' to Mao ahead of Stalin with Hitler
a distant third. No doubt had Hitler had more time (rather than going
to war) he could have challenged for top spot.

>I would very much like to have a magic wand to reverse the deadliest
>period of human history.
>
>I am not going to get my wish.
>
>It's so curious that all the other attrocities that occured throughout
>the world just in 2023 were ignored. The world failed to take note that
>the vile Azeris got rid of the very last Christian Armenian -- people
>who had lived there for nine centuries -- in a complete ethnic
>cleansing. The Chinese have two million Uyghurs in what we would have
>called concentration camps during WWII. Strangely, the Muslim world
>outside China says nothing. These are Muslims.

Which is why I'm so astonished the Muslim countries are so eager to
join the Chinese economic zone.

>These things are happening today.
>
>Why are the Palestinians something special?
>
>After Dayton, Israel withdrew the army occupation of Gaza. Every single
>home of a Jewish family that had settled in Gaza was demolished. In the
>two decades WITHOUT Israeli occupation, Hamas did nothing to improve the
>standard of living of civilians. They dug tunnels throughout the
>civilian area. They used homes as armories. Hospitals are military
>bases. They use the entire civilian population as a human shield.

Not to mention that during the Israeli occupation the population of
Gaza nearly tripled. Which makes one wonder about the claims of
Israeli genocide.

>Their military objective was to force the Israeli to kill as many human
>shields as possible because Hamas wants the civilian population martyred
>to the largest extent possible.

It is noteworthy that HAMAS refuses to release separate 'civilian' vs
'military' casualties. Thus if 20000 HAMAS fighters go to paradise,
people might think they're everyday folks which they definitely are
not.

>Again I ask, why are the Palestinians something special versus everybody
>else?
>
>The Palestinians in Gaza made war. They made war in the worst way
>possible, raping and mutilating and torturing Israeli women. The Jews
>they attacked at that Kibbitz were the most liberal Jews in Israel, the
>ones who wanted to live with Arabs, in a part of Israel in which there
>had been travel and commerce back and forth between the Gaza strip and
>Israel before the fence went up.

Not to mention thousands of jobs for Gazans in Israeli industry.

>The Palestinians in Gaza made war on the very Jews were thought it was
>literally possible to live in peace with Arabs.
>
>I'm trying to understand why their hopes and desires and demand for a
>homeland must be taken seriously by the rest of the world. From
>experience of the last two decades, giving the Palestinians what they
>wanted -- an end to Israeli army occupation -- allowed them to prepare
>for war.

That's strictly due to pressure by the Saudis and Gulf states. Without
that the Gazans would be SOL.

>They don't want to live in peace. Why do they get a homeland? Why does
>the world need to care if they get a homeland?
>
>The Christians had a homeland for nine centuries. They weren't allowed
>to keep it. They hadn't made war against the Azeris, who simply
>committed ethnic cleansing... and got away with it. The world doesn't
>care.

You're talking about the Caucasians right? (Obviously I'm talking
people from the former Soviet republics not the color of their skin)

>Why are the Palestinians in Gaza -- who literally made war and committed
>horrific attrocities to guarantee the overwhelming response from Israel
>-- something so very special that they're entitled to a homeland?

A lot of people were sympathetic before October 7th but then HAMAS
knew they could find lots of 'useful idiots'. The "Gays for Gaza" are
especially odd as we all know how Islamic states treat the "gender
diverse". (Target dummies if they're lucky)

Wish I had a solution but had HAMAS deliberately tried to prevent one
they couldn't have done much better than they did.

I am ashamed for my country that our prime minister allowed Canada to
go along with the UN process where the South Africans (paid off by
Iran) moved to condemn Israel). The last time atrocities like this
were committed was 1945 - though Rwanda came close.

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<Uprcuv$e495$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215533&group=rec.arts.tv#215533

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 17:33:44 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:33 UTC

no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:

>I may just have solved the whole Israel/Palestine conflict.
>
>Bir Tawil is an area of desert between Egypt and Sudan that is about
>the size of London (UK). The land has been deemed "terra nullius",
>which essentially means land no one else has claimed.
>
>See where I'm going with this? The Palestinians have been kvetching -
>and worse - for 75 years about how they want a land of their own.

The premise of your argument is incorrect. They don't want land, they want
the Jews to be exterminated ("from the river to the sea"). They've been
offered land many times and turned it down every time, not that any of
Judiah is theirs in the first place.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<Ubrcuv$e445$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215534&group=rec.arts.tv#215534

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 17:33:44 -0500

In article <upr9i4$1cqqn$1@solani.org>, suzee@imbris.com wrote:

>The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine

You mispelled "Judiah", which has been belonged to the jews for millenia.
These so-called "Palestinians" have never occupied this land.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<uprovf$g60d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215538&group=rec.arts.tv#215538

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:54:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:54 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:29:35 -0000 (UTC), Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>There is no evidence based on behavior nor practical politics that they
>>want a viable homeland that could succeed and thrive. With 75 years of
>>experience, they have rejected the two-state solution.

>By 'they' you mean the Israelis right? (Though 'From the river to the
>sea..." doesn't mean the Palestinians do either)

Of course I don't mean the Israelis. The Israelis accepted the two-state
solution. The Arabs rejected it. Biden asking Israel to accept a
Palestinian state -- in the middle of war -- was beyond absurd. For one
thing, Netanyahu cannot accept shit on behalf of the Palestinians. They
have to want this.

Technically the state of Palestine existed for one day in 1948. Then the
invasion started from surrounding Arab nations.

>>Prior to 1948, they didn't have a separate state that was taken away from
>>them. It was the British Mandate, the part of the defunct Ottoman Empire
>>that the British grabbed in the Treaty of Versailles. Before that, they
>>were nominally ruled by the Ottoman Turks.

>No they were actually ruled by the Ottomans and may well might have
>been still had the Turks not allied with Kaiser Wilhelm in WW1.

You know what I'm talking about. The Ottomans had a vast territory that
was not centrally administered, and they generally ruled by proxies.
There was no heavy handed rule from Constantinople and no centrally
imposed forced religious conversions. The local rulers within the
Ottoman Empire could be quite harsh.

>>. . .

>>The Palestinians in Gaza made war on the very Jews were thought it was
>>literally possible to live in peace with Arabs.

>>I'm trying to understand why their hopes and desires and demand for a
>>homeland must be taken seriously by the rest of the world. From
>>experience of the last two decades, giving the Palestinians what they
>>wanted -- an end to Israeli army occupation -- allowed them to prepare
>>for war.

>That's strictly due to pressure by the Saudis and Gulf states. Without
>that the Gazans would be SOL.

What's due to pressure?

>>They don't want to live in peace. Why do they get a homeland? Why does
>>the world need to care if they get a homeland?

>>The Christians had a homeland for nine centuries. They weren't allowed
>>to keep it. They hadn't made war against the Azeris, who simply
>>committed ethnic cleansing... and got away with it. The world doesn't
>>care.

>You're talking about the Caucasians right? (Obviously I'm talking
>people from the former Soviet republics not the color of their skin)

Back to the Armenian ethic Christians who ended up in Azerbaijan after
the breakup of the Soviet Union.

>>. . .

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<uptit8$udde$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215628&group=rec.arts.tv#215628

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:23:20 -0500
 by: FPP - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:23 UTC

On 2/5/24 3:34 PM, EGK wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 10:45:24 -0800, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>>> Then why are so many of the Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers
>>> coming to America?
>>>
>> How many is that?
>
> Probably about 100 thousand not counting ones who snuck over the pourous
> southern border under Biden. Point is, if they're so bound to their
> homeland, why are any of them coming here or emigrating at all?
> https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/palestinian-population-by-state
>
> The fact is, the Palestinians have rejected a two-state solution before.
> Their stated goal, from the river to the sea, is the eradication of Israel
> and jews.
> Fanatical followers of Islam which includes Hamas and many other
> Palestinians want Islamic rule over the whole world and to eradicate anyone
> who doesn't convert.

You don't happen to have a citation to go along with those butthurt
feelings of yours, do you?

Yeah, didn't think so.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<16t4siljgaaubbjmkicilt7b5vqpcudoer@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215642&group=rec.arts.tv#215642

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 10:07:15 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 18:07 UTC

On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:54:39 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>That's strictly due to pressure by the Saudis and Gulf states. Without
>>that the Gazans would be SOL.
>
>What's due to pressure?

Oil money of course - and a surfeit of arms for terrorists via Iran.

The best way for Gaza to have had peace was what they had before Oct
6th. Attacking in the way they did was guaranteed to promote the
"delenda est Gaza" mentality in Tel Aviv.

Why is anybody surprised that after the first week of the war that
would be the dominant Israeli attitude?

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<upu0as$111rs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215650&group=rec.arts.tv#215650

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 19:12:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 19:12 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:54:39 -0000 (UTC), Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com>:

>>>That's strictly due to pressure by the Saudis and Gulf states. Without
>>>that the Gazans would be SOL.

>>What's due to pressure?

>Oil money of course - and a surfeit of arms for terrorists via Iran.

>The best way for Gaza to have had peace was what they had before Oct
>6th. Attacking in the way they did was guaranteed to promote the
>"delenda est Gaza" mentality in Tel Aviv.

>Why is anybody surprised that after the first week of the war that
>would be the dominant Israeli attitude?

Forcing Israel to inflict death and destruction upon the civilian
population of the Gaza Strip is a victory for Hamas. They martyred the
entire population.

I'll disagree. There was an absense of war before the attack. The attack
followed two decades, post-Dayton, of preparing for this attack.

That's not peace. Once the war ends, it cannot go back to the way it
was. That'll just be another period building up to the next attack.

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<uq42it$2aaf4$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215888&group=rec.arts.tv#215888

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 21:27:41 -0500
 by: FPP - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 02:27 UTC

On 2/6/24 1:07 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2024 22:54:39 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>> That's strictly due to pressure by the Saudis and Gulf states. Without
>>> that the Gazans would be SOL.
>>
>> What's due to pressure?
>
> Oil money of course - and a surfeit of arms for terrorists via Iran.
>
> The best way for Gaza to have had peace was what they had before Oct
> 6th. Attacking in the way they did was guaranteed to promote the
> "delenda est Gaza" mentality in Tel Aviv.
>
> Why is anybody surprised that after the first week of the war that
> would be the dominant Israeli attitude?

Hamas leaders literally went on TV and promised another Oct 7, and
another, and another...

What choice does Israel have but to destroy Hamas? If that means Gaza
too, so be it.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<59HyN.322342$PuZ9.40167@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216163&group=rec.arts.tv#216163

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 04:04:49 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:04 UTC

On 2/6/24 9:23 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 2/5/24 3:34 PM, EGK wrote:

>>> How many is that?
>>
>> Probably about 100 thousand not counting ones who snuck over the pourous
>> southern border under Biden.  Point is, if they're so bound to their
>> homeland, why are any of them coming here or emigrating at all?
>> https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/palestinian-population-by-state
>>
>> The fact is, the Palestinians have rejected a two-state solution before.
>> Their stated goal, from the river to the sea, is the eradication of
>> Israel
>> and  jews.
>>   Fanatical followers of Islam which includes Hamas and many other
>> Palestinians want Islamic rule over the whole world and to eradicate
>> anyone
>> who doesn't convert.
>>

> You don't happen to have a citation to go along with those butthurt
> feelings of yours, do you?
>
> Yeah, didn't think so.

Netanyahu is the one that categorically rejects the two state solution.
An anonyshit liar, what are the odds?

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<abHyN.322501$PuZ9.212213@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216164&group=rec.arts.tv#216164

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 04:07:02 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:07 UTC

On 2/8/24 8:27 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 2/6/24 1:07 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>> What's due to pressure?
>>
>> Oil money of course - and a surfeit of arms for terrorists via Iran.
>>
>> The best way for Gaza to have had peace was what they had before Oct
>> 6th. Attacking in the way they did was guaranteed to promote the
>> "delenda est Gaza" mentality in Tel Aviv.
>>
>> Why is anybody surprised that after the first week of the war that
>> would be the dominant Israeli attitude?
>>

> Hamas leaders literally went on TV and promised another Oct 7, and
> another, and another...
>
> What choice does Israel have but to destroy Hamas?  If that means Gaza
> too, so be it.

You're just wrong. That's like saying the Japanese deserved to have two
of their cities full of civilians destroyed because they attacked a
military target at Pearl Harbor. Talk is cheap, and terrorists are
blowhards. You lack both wisdom and humanity here.

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<uqfvli$24k91$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216176&group=rec.arts.tv#216176

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:51:29 -0500
 by: FPP - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:51 UTC

On 2/13/24 5:07 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 2/8/24 8:27 PM, FPP wrote:
>> On 2/6/24 1:07 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:

>>> Oil money of course - and a surfeit of arms for terrorists via Iran.
>>>
>>> The best way for Gaza to have had peace was what they had before Oct
>>> 6th. Attacking in the way they did was guaranteed to promote the
>>> "delenda est Gaza" mentality in Tel Aviv.
>>>
>>> Why is anybody surprised that after the first week of the war that
>>> would be the dominant Israeli attitude?
>>>

>> Hamas leaders literally went on TV and promised another Oct 7, and
>> another, and another...
>>
>> What choice does Israel have but to destroy Hamas?  If that means Gaza
>> too, so be it.
>

> You're just wrong.  That's like saying the Japanese deserved to have two
> of their cities full of civilians destroyed because they attacked a
> military target at Pearl Harbor.  Talk is cheap, and terrorists are
> blowhards.  You lack both wisdom and humanity here.

Not at all. I'm sympathetic... but Hamas has to die. Period.
Their leaders PROMISED another Oct 7, and another after that, and
another after that.

They'll keep doing it until they're dead. So they're going to get
dead... and so is anyone who is near them. That's war.

That's always been war. Find me a war where the civillians don't pay.
I'll wait.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<ePMyN.115842$STLe.86374@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216181&group=rec.arts.tv#216181

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:31:05 -0500
 by: moviePig - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:31 UTC

On 2/13/2024 9:51 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 2/13/24 5:07 AM, trotsky wrote:

>>> Hamas leaders literally went on TV and promised another Oct 7, and
>>> another, and another...
>>>
>>> What choice does Israel have but to destroy Hamas?  If that means
>>> Gaza too, so be it.
>>

>> You're just wrong.  That's like saying the Japanese deserved to have
>> two of their cities full of civilians destroyed because they attacked
>> a military target at Pearl Harbor.  Talk is cheap, and terrorists are
>> blowhards.  You lack both wisdom and humanity here.
>>

> Not at all. I'm sympathetic... but Hamas has to die.  Period.
> Their leaders PROMISED another Oct 7, and another after that, and
> another after that.
>
> They'll keep doing it until they're dead.  So they're going to get
> dead... and so is anyone who is near them.  That's war.
>
> That's always been war.  Find me a war where the civillians don't pay.
> I'll wait.

This sounds like practicalism vs. idealism. Since both principles are
valid, maybe neither can be absolutist.

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<bQ%yN.454670$83n7.150216@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216254&group=rec.arts.tv#216254

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 03:35:34 -0600
 by: trotsky - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 09:35 UTC

On 2/5/24 1:47 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tha2si5ulqgap7agal5kmo0p9fvdkdlbq7@4ax.com>,
> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

>>> The thing is, Palestinians want their homeland in Palestine, before part
>>> of that land was given to the jews. They don't have 'ancetral ties' to a
>>> part of Africa.
>>
>> Then why are so many of the Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers
>> coming to America?
>
> Ding-ding-ding! Give the man a prize.

You misspelled "brain." I wonder if this is him:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/get-a-brain-morans

Re: [OT] New home for Palestinians

<uqi6p6$2k4te$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216260&group=rec.arts.tv#216260

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 06:05:09 -0500
 by: FPP - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 11:05 UTC

On 2/13/24 11:31 AM, moviePig wrote:
> On 2/13/2024 9:51 AM, FPP wrote:

>>> You're just wrong.  That's like saying the Japanese deserved to have
>>> two of their cities full of civilians destroyed because they attacked
>>> a military target at Pearl Harbor.  Talk is cheap, and terrorists are
>>> blowhards.  You lack both wisdom and humanity here.
>>>

>> Not at all. I'm sympathetic... but Hamas has to die.  Period.
>> Their leaders PROMISED another Oct 7, and another after that, and
>> another after that.
>>
>> They'll keep doing it until they're dead.  So they're going to get
>> dead... and so is anyone who is near them.  That's war.
>>
>> That's always been war.  Find me a war where the civillians don't pay.
>> I'll wait.
>
> This sounds like practicalism vs. idealism.  Since both principles are
> valid, maybe neither can be absolutist.

I'm a realist. Palestinians elected terrorists, and they ruined the
country, turned around and used them as human shields to launch
terrorist attacks against a vastly superior force.

Then they took to the hills and live like billionaires, in comfort, away
from the war. Meanwhile, their people get pummeled into dust.

Then they promised MORE attacks. Sure, Bibi is a butcher, but Hamas is
making this easy for him. Nobody can stop what's going to happen except
the Israelis. They're not listening to us.