Oh, well, I guess this is just going to be one of those lifetimes.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

SubjectAuthor
* Such *intereresting* logic from JimJordy C
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
> [...]
|||   +- Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimW-Dockery
|||   `* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimAsh Wurthing
|||    `* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
|||     `* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimAsh Wurthing
|||      +* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimME
|||      |`* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimAsh Wurthing
|||      | `* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimW.Dockery
|||      |  +* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimME
|||      |  |`- Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
|||      |  `* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimAsh Wurthing
|||      |   +* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimME
|||      |   `* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimW-Dockery
|||      `- Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimME
||`* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimAsh Wurthing
|+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
|`* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimEdward Rochester Esq.
[...]
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimFaraway Star
+- Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimFaraway Star
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimFaraway Star
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimFaraway Star
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery
+* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimAsh Wurthing
`* Re: Such *intereresting* logic from JimWill Dockery

Pages:123456789101112131415161718
Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<c073b3c4-28da-4dd0-9802-cc3f656c7002n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215569&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215569

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 23:44:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 27 May 2023 06:44 UTC

On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 12:47:54 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 10:51:33 AM UTC-4, Michael Monkey aka "Michael Pendragon" wrote:

> > > And here's the chimp's litttle monkey pal to help him out with an IKYABWIJ.
> > Behave yourself, George.
> >
> > The fact that you refer to Jim and I as a "chimp" and a "monkey" reveal your desire to keep AAPC a breeding ground for trolls and flamewars.
> > > I wonder which is stupider: Michael Monkey's claim that this is his and his Chimp's group, or his claim that the two of them are familiar with "all" the poems online.
> > >
> > AAPC is our group, George. It's your group, too -- even though you do your best to help the Donkey run it into the ground.
> >
> > And, yes, I can safely say that most of us are familiar with the poetry "Jordy" posts links to. Most of these are well known poems that we read in our high school English classes.
> > > >
> > > It's not inconsiderate to say "Hello" or to post links to poems. The Monkey's simply upset again, because Jordy's friendly to people he doesn't like.
> > >
> > It's extremely rude to post 15 "Hellos" a day, George.
> >
> > It's an attempt to 1) flood the group with garbage so that most of us will get tired of sifting through it and leave, and 2) an attempt to bury all of our conversations for the same reason.
> No, Michael, it really isn't. Just because you and the Chimp constantly think about Will and Jordy, does not mean that they think that much about you at all. I think you know that they don't, which is why you're constantly trying to get in their face (like here).

Like the others here that have come and gone, in time the Pendragon thugs will be mostly forgotten after they've gone.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<383912f3-15a4-4024-8ae8-422ce8d1b9b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215598&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215598

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 12:50:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 27 May 2023 19:50 UTC

How do I troll thee? Let me bump all the ways...

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<6101c399-53c1-4280-a027-753e75a92567n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215606&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215606

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 13:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 27 May 2023 20:35 UTC

On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 10:57:39 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:

> how telling and insightful... the logic of the bully and abuser apparently, blaming scapegoats, denying and shifting responsibility for hideous behvaior... openly admitting to being abusive and bullying on a long term basis, yet basically implicitly contending that this abuse and bullying is not his fault or the fault of the other abusers, it is the fault of the person who is NOT being abusive, the person who is friends with the victim and gets along well with the victim... What a sad, nasty, mean spirited, petty example of human behavior, blaming scapegoats and shifting blame rather than accept responsibility...

Good afternoon, Jordy, again, well put.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<458cf74c-1866-41da-974d-d22744c3f626n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215627&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215627

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 16:27:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sat, 27 May 2023 23:27 UTC

Compiling... composing... proposing a repurposing of the same old well worn meaningless purposes...
What do we have goin' on here? Jordy and I are no longer on speaking terms since he and Will drowned me out in the Afterburner poem link thread when I tried to tell him that the page he linked to was useless for me to try to read. I didn't stick around to see Jordy "hand wave" and bump in encouragement, Will calling me a "whiner" for saying I was not able to see the text. It became obvious that Jordy just posts for Will, Zod and no one else. So there's no need for me to pay any further attention to anything he posts on this group. I guess he didn't get it when I didn't go back to the Strange Days thread to check for his response to my question about the song.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<e0a117a6-c097-4df1-9650-3f5c061e93e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215633&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215633

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:12:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:12 UTC

On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:38:27 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 3:20:35 PM UTC-4, W-Dockery wrote:
> > ME wrote:

> > > That’s exactly what will and dance does.
> > Says ME, the obsessive troll who stalked me here from Topix Forums simply to harass me.
> You know,

I sure do.

🙂

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<dab1affb-9ade-4771-bd11-e4aadaca059cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215635&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215635

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:23 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:12:09 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Friday, May 26, 2023 at 8:38:27 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > Says ME, the obsessive troll who stalked me here from Topix Forums simply to harass me.
> > You know,
> I sure do.

But I don't think many are believing you. After seeing all the people that you have invited to this group- we're not to believe that ME wasn't one of them?

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<ee10b1fb-2a86-4384-83f7-416b18c6638en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215636&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215636

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:25 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:23:07 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:12:09 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > You know,
> > I sure do.
> But I don't think many are believing you

I wouldn't expect you to, after all, you're on the side of the troll thugs, Ash.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<81e9620d-b8d8-4583-a1b2-9bb9af01b735n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215640&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215640

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: jdchase...@gmail.com (Jordy C)
 by: Jordy C - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:36 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7:27:21 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> Compiling... composing... proposing a repurposing of the same old well worn meaningless purposes...
> What do we have goin' on here? Jordy and I are no longer on speaking terms since he and Will drowned me out in the Afterburner poem link thread when I tried to tell him that the page he linked to was useless for me to try to read. I didn't stick around to see Jordy "hand wave" and bump in encouragement, Will calling me a "whiner" for saying I was not able to see the text.. It became obvious that Jordy just posts for Will, Zod and no one else. So there's no need for me to pay any further attention to anything he posts on this group. I guess he didn't get it when I didn't go back to the Strange Days thread to check for his response to my question about the song.

Honestly, believe it or not, there was never an attempt on my part to drown out your posts! The truth is that I truly ENJOY your posts! Have said many times that you are an interesting, intelligent, articulate, complex character, Imo, and I enjoy your posts even when we disagree about certain issues… I worry about your intensity at times,
But being rather intense myself, I enjoy that too! There is no conspiracy against you, truly!

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<d03ad52d-e28e-4dc6-a96b-1b0674167bcdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215641&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215641

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:38 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:23:07 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:12:09 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > You know,
> > I sure do.
> But I don't think many are believing you. After seeing all the people that you have invited to this group- we're not to believe that ME wasn't one of them?

Ash, this is just one of the many lies will repeats over and over again here. Like accusing others of being obsessed with him or stalking him. It’s just part of his delusional behavior.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<344e82f696e6a57953df1b4cc342503e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215644&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215644

From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 00:45:15 +0000
References: <e4502764-0e4f-4e98-829f-e147a072dbdan@googlegroups.com> <09564151-0293-49e4-8fda-e2b859495e8dn@googlegroups.com> <993b74a8c44ec3d203ccdc92d13581d7@news.novabbs.com> <3566f26a-5879-4b68-ac92-238f8fe1adb9n@googlegroups.com> <e0a117a6-c097-4df1-9650-3f5c061e93e8n@googlegroups.com> <dab1affb-9ade-4771-bd11-e4aadaca059cn@googlegroups.com> <d03ad52d-e28e-4dc6-a96b-1b0674167bcdn@googlegroups.com>
 by: W-Dockery - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:45 UTC

ME wrote:

> this is just one of the many

Of course you're not expected to admit to being an obsessive stalker troll, ME.

🙂

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<32db49e1-0881-455b-8434-ca1dbbf8b56dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215645&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215645

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:51 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:25:28 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:23:07 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > I sure do.
> > But I don't think many are believing you
> I wouldn't expect you to, after all, you're on the side of the troll thugs, Ash.
>
> HTH and HAND.

Lol, this calls for a poem stream for Dockery doesn't realize that he created an enemy that is uniquely me, and even if he ever achieves peace with his lumped together enemies, it will not mean peace with me.

Ignorance is bliss to the clueless, isn't it. You have no reading comprehension do you? Let this blind man tell you, that your ego surely has blinded you worse than my blindness.

Ignorance is bliss to idiots
invidious to inconvenient truths and oblivious
to the ignorance of desires insidious.
Nothing is remiss in their reality of "according to me"-
the World determined by their ego's decree,
not the missed new opportunities they refuse to see-
for their seas are only colored by their past glories

You all try to hold me to rules in this strife
of this raucous riot you proudly call Life
and all I say in my defense is "Oh, well"
to the struggle of shallow minds in empty shells
on the slippery slope to their inglorious Hells
These rules of this discord's duplicity
that you decree and apply hypocritically
they serve you only and do no good for me
This self absorbed discord isn't accord
just ignorance pursued for your own reward

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<3f58602f-238d-46e4-972f-357a6055bf74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215649&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215649

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:59 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:36:05 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7:27:21 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > Compiling... composing... proposing a repurposing of the same old well worn meaningless purposes...
> > What do we have goin' on here? Jordy and I are no longer on speaking terms since he and Will drowned me out in the Afterburner poem link thread when I tried to tell him that the page he linked to was useless for me to try to read. I didn't stick around to see Jordy "hand wave" and bump in encouragement, Will calling me a "whiner" for saying I was not able to see the text. It became obvious that Jordy just posts for Will, Zod and no one else. So there's no need for me to pay any further attention to anything he posts on this group. I guess he didn't get it when I didn't go back to the Strange Days thread to check for his response to my question about the song.
> Honestly, believe it or not, there was never an attempt on my part to drown out your posts! The truth is that I truly ENJOY your posts! Have said many times that you are an interesting, intelligent, articulate, complex character, Imo, and I enjoy your posts even when we disagree about certain issues… I worry about your intensity at times,
> But being rather intense myself, I enjoy that too! There is no conspiracy against you, truly!

I didn't say conspiracy, you are trapped in the inescapable ever perpetuating vicious cycle of mutually assured contrariness..

You worry that I'm troubled... well I am-- by all of you humans I am troubled. All this trouble you call "Life" and it's struggle and strife of fools coddled by their self absorbed egos-- in shared ignorance they huddle. Their sight is muddled and their understanding befuddled-- they wonder why when their intentions they fumble, their dignity they scuttle and their grand sandcastles crumble.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<4902d494-6f19-43cc-b612-59536d731a4cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215652&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215652

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 18:03:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 28 May 2023 01:03 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:36:05 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7:27:21 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
>
> > Compiling... composing... proposing a repurposing of the same old well worn meaningless purposes...
> > What do we have goin' on here? Jordy and I are no longer on speaking terms since he and Will drowned me out in the Afterburner poem link thread when I tried to tell him that the page he linked to was useless for me to try to read. I didn't stick around to see Jordy "hand wave" and bump in encouragement, Will calling me a "whiner" for saying I was not able to see the text. It became obvious that Jordy just posts for Will, Zod and no one else. So there's no need for me to pay any further attention to anything he posts on this group. I guess he didn't get it when I didn't go back to the Strange Days thread to check for his response to my question about the song.
> Honestly, believe it or not, there was never an attempt on my part to drown out your posts! The truth is that I truly ENJOY your posts! Have said many times that you are an interesting, intelligent, articulate, complex character, Imo, and I enjoy your posts even when we disagree about certain issues… I worry about your intensity at times,
> But being rather intense myself, I enjoy that too! There is no conspiracy against you, truly!

Agreed, no conspiracy.

🙂

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<496ca5bf-40b4-46c5-a734-61ab02ef68cen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215654&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215654

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 18:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 01:09 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:38:23 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:23:07 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > I sure do.
> > But I don't think many are believing you. After seeing all the people that you have invited to this group- we're not to believe that ME wasn't one of them?
> Ash, this is just one of the many lies will repeats over and over again here. Like accusing others of being obsessed with him or stalking him. It’s just part of his delusional behavior.

Agreed, the more he repeats them without anything to support them, the more they ring hollow.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<0f5806f3-08e7-4c77-b5e3-769a5bb90b9fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215656&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215656

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 18:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 01:20 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7:27:21 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> Compiling... composing... proposing a repurposing of the same old well worn meaningless purposes...
> What do we have goin' on here? Jordy and I are no longer on speaking terms since he and Will drowned me out in the Afterburner poem link thread when I tried to tell him that the page he linked to was useless for me to try to read. I didn't stick around to see Jordy "hand wave" and bump in encouragement, Will calling me a "whiner" for saying I was not able to see the text.. It became obvious that Jordy just posts for Will, Zod and no one else. So there's no need for me to pay any further attention to anything he posts on this group. I guess he didn't get it when I didn't go back to the Strange Days thread to check for his response to my question about the song.

So we have the Court of the Public Opinion's Appeal in session and 'tis time for hard knocked brow beaten lessons. Those fools think they're scholars with prestigious LoseNet letters, but it's obvious that their mommas didn't teach them any better.

And I should really apologize for causing all this ruckus that will unfold-- but behold my defense, if the truth must be told- which with my kith and kin, my word is good as gold and theirs just fool's gold. After seeing their insistence to troll hog wild, I just couldn't resist the temptation to assist them in digging their trolling holes even deeper, just for their flame war to persist.

"Tho I remain guilty, they ask me how I plead
Plead? I don't plead to no man, I don't get on my knees
I'm goin' to hell- oh well, who's comin' with me
I'm goin' to hell for what- for the dissin' of my enemies"
-- 'Hellhounds' ~~ KING 810

I had to wash my hands of the Jordy situation, with him foolishly joining sWilly in the flame war. I was at one time tempted to defend him when it came to his nephew, but his friend Will immediately trying to sabotage it, after seeing Jordy's blind stubbornness in how he demonstrated his so called concern for his nephew by insisting on keeping his nephew's name here for no reason other than selfishness, I thought better of it. Even my imaginary friends weighed in, expressing concern for what Jordy was doing with bringing his nephew into a hostile place for no good reason other than his selfish need to boast about how proud he wss of his nephew. They know more about the effects of the Online on young people's lives than any of us and it's not very considerate to bring someone else's name into a flame war.

I WAS one that DIDN'T demand Jordy to completely leave the group, to stop posting music links or stop using emojis...

I was civil to him since I could excuse him for his naviety, for his self absorbed lack of social skills in a group environment and being exploited by Will who encouraged him to be petty with provocations. I warned him about being sloppy with his "getting back"-- when it's seen as independent acts away from what they may be in response to, then they just appear to be provocation and makes a "victim" become a just another combatant in a "mutual affray argument". But if Jordy thinks someone, Will, who got himself hopeless trapped in a four year flame war, is the person to listen to- all I can say "Oh fucking well" and walk away.

I also warned them about their sloppy obsessive trolling-- they had better ways to argue with their foes, but they just had to prove themselves to be the new "cool kids." And now they're trapped in the vicious cycle of real world online tit for tat. Long Live MAC!! (Mutually Assured Contrariness)

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<3cc49ad6-068c-4460-bf66-7c2c2293d1d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215657&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215657

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 18:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 28 May 2023 01:22 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:09:42 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:38:23 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> > > But I don't think

Obviously.

> > Ash, this is just one of the many

<Lies snipped>

> Agreed, the more he repeats them

As long as the subject comes up, I'll of course repeat the truth.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<49edf09d-f028-4124-8af2-4d60e9f942bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215665&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215665

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 03:03 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:22:28 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:09:42 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Obviously.
> > > Ash, this is just one of the many
> <Lies snipped>
> > Agreed, the more he repeats them
> As long as the subject comes up, I'll of course repeat the truth.

Funny that, I post your very own words and you say so simple minded, that I lie. You know when you say that, you're saying that your very own words that I present are lies!

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<253652f9-6740-4f49-800a-7d73294cb487n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215666&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215666

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:06:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 03:06 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:03:21 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:36:05 PM UTC-4, Jordy C wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 7:27:21 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> >
> > > Compiling... composing... proposing a repurposing of the same old well worn meaningless purposes...
> > > What do we have goin' on here? Jordy and I are no longer on speaking terms since he and Will drowned me out in the Afterburner poem link thread when I tried to tell him that the page he linked to was useless for me to try to read. I didn't stick around to see Jordy "hand wave" and bump in encouragement, Will calling me a "whiner" for saying I was not able to see the text. It became obvious that Jordy just posts for Will, Zod and no one else.. So there's no need for me to pay any further attention to anything he posts on this group. I guess he didn't get it when I didn't go back to the Strange Days thread to check for his response to my question about the song.
> > Honestly, believe it or not, there was never an attempt on my part to drown out your posts! The truth is that I truly ENJOY your posts! Have said many times that you are an interesting, intelligent, articulate, complex character, Imo, and I enjoy your posts even when we disagree about certain issues… I worry about your intensity at times,
> > But being rather intense myself, I enjoy that too! There is no conspiracy against you, truly!
> Agreed, no conspiracy.

It ain't conspiracies you need worry about, but what you refuse to see--
"you are trapped in the inescapable ever perpetuating vicious cycle of mutually assured contrariness"

"A lot of people have difficulty with brutal honesty,
but ironically it isn’t the brutality that bothers them."
Spam-I-Am (Hieronymous Corey), Sep 9, 2022

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<b8c00aeb-3391-4d87-94c3-15fa6c5ac976n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215667&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215667

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sun, 28 May 2023 03:09 UTC

On Saturday, 27 May 2023 at 23:03:08 UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:22:28 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > Obviously.
> > <Lies snipped>
> > > Agreed, the more he repeats them
> > As long as the subject comes up, I'll of course repeat the truth.
> Funny that, I post your very own words and you say so simple minded, that I lie. You know when you say that, you're saying that your very own words that I present are lies!

Great job, Ash!!!

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<b77f29f6-c502-44e9-870f-ebb8068a7ec6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215668&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215668

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sun, 28 May 2023 03:10 UTC

On Saturday, 27 May 2023 at 23:03:08 UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:22:28 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > Obviously.
> > <Lies snipped>
> > > Agreed, the more he repeats them
> > As long as the subject comes up, I'll of course repeat the truth.
> Funny that, I post your very own words and you say so simple minded, that I lie. You know when you say that, you're saying that your very own words that I present are lies!

Great job, Ash!!

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<7f1f9e16-ee59-466c-8567-c98a4a760a1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215669&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215669

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 03:10 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 9:20:13 PM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> [...]
>
> I also warned them about their sloppy obsessive trolling-- they had better ways to argue with their foes, but they just had to prove themselves to be the new "cool kids." And now they're trapped in the vicious cycle of real world online tit for tat. Long Live MAC!! (Mutually Assured Contrariness)

I must post a correction:

So we have the Court of the Public Opinion's Appeal in session and 'tis time for hard knocked brow beaten lessons. Those fools think they're scholars with prestigious LoseNet letters, but it's obvious that their mommas didn't teach them any better.

And I should really apologize for causing all this ruckus that will unfold-- but behold my defense, if the truth must be told- which with my kith and kin, my word is good as gold while my fores- theirs is just fool's gold. After seeing their insistence to troll hog wild, I just couldn't resist the temptation to assist them in digging their trolling holes even deeper, just for their flame war to persist.

[...]

<7d87ce4a-4656-4d44-b1c0-13fe9203e59en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215670&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215670

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 20:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Sun, 28 May 2023 03:15 UTC

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 11:09:03 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Saturday, 27 May 2023 at 23:03:08 UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > Obviously.
> > > <Lies snipped>
> > > As long as the subject comes up, I'll of course repeat the truth.
> > Funny that, I post your very own words and you say so simple minded, that I lie. You know when you say that, you're saying that your very own words that I present are lies!
> Great job, Ash!!!

Thanks, the whippin fools keep me busy with hourly writing prompts and I just love bloviating with words.

And goddamned I typoed with my error correction-- you know what this calls for!

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<81d6975b5197514956c59cba7de787e4@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215674&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215674

Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 04:19:27 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
References: <e4502764-0e4f-4e98-829f-e147a072dbdan@googlegroups.com> <09564151-0293-49e4-8fda-e2b859495e8dn@googlegroups.com> <993b74a8c44ec3d203ccdc92d13581d7@news.novabbs.com> <3566f26a-5879-4b68-ac92-238f8fe1adb9n@googlegroups.com> <e0a117a6-c097-4df1-9650-3f5c061e93e8n@googlegroups.com> <dab1affb-9ade-4771-bd11-e4aadaca059cn@googlegroups.com> <d03ad52d-e28e-4dc6-a96b-1b0674167bcdn@googlegroups.com> <496ca5bf-40b4-46c5-a734-61ab02ef68cen@googlegroups.com> <3cc49ad6-068c-4460-bf66-7c2c2293d1d0n@googlegroups.com> <49edf09d-f028-4124-8af2-4d60e9f942bdn@googlegroups.com> <b8c00aeb-3391-4d87-94c3-15fa6c5ac976n@googlegroups.com> <7d87ce4a-4656-4d44-b1c0-13fe9203e59en@googlegroups.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Sun, 28 May 2023 04:19 UTC

Ash Wurthing wrote:

> On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 11:09:03 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> I post your very own words

Misquoted and out of context, of course.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<bacb4b9c-c332-4b62-960d-43b0d413b865n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215676&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215676

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 21:27:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Sun, 28 May 2023 04:27 UTC

On Sunday, 28 May 2023 at 00:20:21 UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > I post your very own words
> Misquoted and out of context, of course.

That’s exactly what you do, will.

Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim

<1b45b426-3c4d-4e22-aa1c-acf425718d4fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215679&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#215679

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 21:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 28 May 2023 04:42 UTC

On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 12:27:59 AM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Sunday, 28 May 2023 at 00:20:21 UTC-4, W.Dockery wrote:
> > Ash Wurthing wrote:

> > > I post your very own words
> > Misquoted and out of context, of course.
> That’s exactly what you do, will.

No I don't.

🙂

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Such *intereresting* logic from Jim