Accept people for what they are -- completely unacceptable.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Why not be woke?

SubjectAuthor
* Why not be woke?The Last Doctor
+* Why not be woke?The True Doctor
`- Why not be woke?The Doctor

Pages:123
Why not be woke?

<ujas7u$3d7dj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24962&group=rec.arts.drwho#24962

From: mik...@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Why not be woke?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:28:30 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:lrm049tVTX0SA/bOJ152YTaz2y4=
 by: The Last Doctor - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:28 UTC

"It makes me so angry, the way they weaponised this idea of, that, that
being asleep is something to aspire to. It makes me furious that they
should have a minister who would encourage you not to have a crumb of
empathy, not to think about what it might be to live through somebody
else’s experience.

"To actually contextualise that in a Cabinet Office position – because it’s
the only way the Conservatives are going to stay in power, if they make us
all fucking stay asleep. They are a bunch of…(next word lost in applause
and cheers).

“I mean, aren’t they hateful?”

— David Tennant live on The Last Leg, 17 November 2023.

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujasu6$3d9di$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24963&group=rec.arts.drwho#24963

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Why not be woke?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:40:22 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 17:40 UTC

On 18/11/2023 17:28, Squealer wrote:

> "It makes me so angry, the way they weaponised this idea of, that, that
> being asleep is something to aspire to. It makes me furious that they
> should have a minister who would encourage you not to have a crumb of
> empathy, not to think about what it might be to live through somebody
> else’s experience.
>
> "To actually contextualise that in a Cabinet Office position – because it’s
> the only way the Conservatives are going to stay in power, if they make us
> all fucking stay asleep. They are a bunch of…(next word lost in applause
> and cheers).
>
> “I mean, aren’t they hateful?”
>
> — David Tennant live on The Last Leg, 17 November 2023.

So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
(now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujb027$3drn0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24965&group=rec.arts.drwho#24965

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 18:33:43 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:1BTLroMhe3tA78G4blnA+MW2Dls=
 by: solar penguin - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 18:33 UTC

The doesn’t-know-how-to-be-True Doctor wrote another
doesn’t-know-how-to-be-truth:

> On 18/11/2023 17:28, Squealer wrote:
>>
>> "It makes me so angry, the way they weaponised this idea of, that, that
>> being asleep is something to aspire to. It makes me furious that they
>> should have a minister who would encourage you not to have a crumb of
>> empathy, not to think about what it might be to live through somebody
>> else’s experience.
>>
>> "To actually contextualise that in a Cabinet Office position – because it’s
>> the only way the Conservatives are going to stay in power, if they make us
>> all fucking stay asleep. They are a bunch of…(next word lost in applause
>> and cheers).
>>
>> “I mean, aren’t they hateful?”
>>
>> — David Tennant live on The Last Leg, 17 November 2023.
>>

> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
> (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
> first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?

He was talking about Esther McVey, not Suella Braverman.
And he was talking about her actions, not her race.

But don’t let those pesky little facts get in your way. Why
change the habit of a lifetime...?

--
solar penguin

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujb1n4$3e1go$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24967&group=rec.arts.drwho#24967

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 19:01:55 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 19:01 UTC

On 18/11/2023 18:33, solar penguin wrote:
> The doesn’t-know-how-to-be-True Doctor wrote another
> doesn’t-know-how-to-be-truth:
>
>> On 18/11/2023 17:28, Squealer wrote:
>>>
>>> "It makes me so angry, the way they weaponised this idea of, that, that
>>> being asleep is something to aspire to. It makes me furious that they
>>> should have a minister who would encourage you not to have a crumb of
>>> empathy, not to think about what it might be to live through somebody
>>> else’s experience.
>>>
>>> "To actually contextualise that in a Cabinet Office position – because it’s
>>> the only way the Conservatives are going to stay in power, if they make us
>>> all fucking stay asleep. They are a bunch of…(next word lost in applause
>>> and cheers).
>>>
>>> “I mean, aren’t they hateful?”
>>>
>>> — David Tennant live on The Last Leg, 17 November 2023.
>>>

>> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
>> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
>> (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
>> first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?
>>

> He was talking about Esther McVey, not Suella Braverman.
> And he was talking about her actions, not her race.

It makes no difference. He's still attacking a female cabinet minister
appointed by a Prime Minister-of-colour.

> But don’t let those pesky little facts get in your way. Why
> change the habit of a lifetime...?

By his own woke ideology attacking a female minster appointed by a Prime
Minister-of-colour makes David Tennant a racist, a sexist, a homophobe,
and a bigot; the same things that Doctor Who fans were accused of being
because they didn't like Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor or Bill
Potts as a companion, etc. etc.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujb5kg$3eppf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24974&group=rec.arts.drwho#24974

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:08:48 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:OlLM7hSXMLm/FKmd/wSFdGL/khk=
 by: solar penguin - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:08 UTC

The not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-True Doctor wrote
another not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-true:

> On 18/11/2023 18:33, solar penguin wrote:

Why don’t you call me ‘solar idiot’ any more? I miss that
little bit of banter we used to have going!

>> The doesn’t-know-how-to-be-True Doctor wrote another
>> doesn’t-know-how-to-be-truth:
>>

>>> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that
>>> make him a racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others
>>> to hate and despise a (now former) government minister-of-colour
>>> that was appointed by the first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?
>>>

>> He was talking about Esther McVey, not Suella Braverman.
>> And he was talking about her actions, not her race.
>>

> It makes no difference. He's still attacking a female cabinet minister
> appointed by a Prime Minister-of-colour.
>
>> But don’t let those pesky little facts get in your way. Why
>> change the habit of a lifetime...?
>>

> By his own woke ideology attacking a female minster appointed
> by a Prime Minister-of-colour makes David Tennant a racist, a
> sexist, a homophobe, and a bigot; the same things that Doctor
> Who fans were accused of being because they didn't like
> Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor or Bill Potts as a companion,
> etc. etc.

I suspect David Tennant knows ‘his own woke ideology’ better
than anyone else. It is ‘his own’ after all.

So unless you can prove that he was criticising McVey _because_
(not in spite of) of her sex, I’ll give him the benefit of the
doubt and assume it’s nothing like your complaints about Jodie
Whittaker playing the Doctor, etc. etc.

--
solar penguin

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujb6ur$3ev0e$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24976&group=rec.arts.drwho#24976

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:31:22 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 20:31 UTC

On 18/11/2023 20:08, solar penguin wrote:

> The not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-True Doctor wrote
> another not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-true:
>
>> On 18/11/2023 18:33, solar penguin wrote:
>
> Why don’t you call me ‘solar idiot’ any more? I miss that
> little bit of banter we used to have going!
>
>>> The doesn’t-know-how-to-be-True Doctor wrote another
>>> doesn’t-know-how-to-be-truth:

>>> He was talking about Esther McVey, not Suella Braverman.
>>> And he was talking about her actions, not her race.
>>>

>> It makes no difference. He's still attacking a female cabinet minister
>> appointed by a Prime Minister-of-colour.
>>
>>> But don’t let those pesky little facts get in your way. Why
>>> change the habit of a lifetime...?
>>>

>> By his own woke ideology attacking a female minster appointed
>> by a Prime Minister-of-colour makes David Tennant a racist, a
>> sexist, a homophobe, and a bigot; the same things that Doctor
>> Who fans were accused of being because they didn't like
>> Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor or Bill Potts as a companion,
>> etc. etc.
>>

> I suspect David Tennant knows ‘his own woke ideology’ better
> than anyone else. It is ‘his own’ after all.
>
> So unless you can prove that he was criticising McVey _because_
> (not in spite of) of her sex, I’ll give him the benefit of the
> doubt and assume it’s nothing like your complaints about Jodie
> Whittaker playing the Doctor, etc. etc.

We weren't criticising Whittaker because of her sex. We were criticising
her because she is a bad actress written as a man to play a male
character, as part of a woke gimmick.

If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster because
she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to attack anyone
or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Why not be woke?

<nnd$240338a8$744614a6@a2f767c8688d2258>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24978&group=rec.arts.drwho#24978

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 21:40:52 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 21:40 UTC

The True Doctor wrote:

> If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster
> because she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to
> attack anyone or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.

Don't choke on the woke!

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujbkts$1p4a$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24988&group=rec.arts.drwho#24988

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:29:48 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:29 UTC

In article <ujas7u$3d7dj$1@dont-email.me>,
The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:

>"It makes me so angry, the way they weaponised this idea of, that, that
>being asleep is something to aspire to. It makes me furious that they
>should have a minister who would encourage you not to have a crumb of
>empathy, not to think about what it might be to live through somebody
>else’s experience.
>
>"To actually contextualise that in a Cabinet Office position – because it’s
>the only way the Conservatives are going to stay in power, if they make us
>all fucking stay asleep. They are a bunch of…(next word lost in applause
>and cheers).
>
>“I mean, aren’t they hateful?”
>
>— David Tennant live on The Last Leg, 17 November 2023.

Are a labour wing nut MM?

>--
>“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujbkup$1p4a$7@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24989&group=rec.arts.drwho#24989

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:30:17 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:30 UTC

In article <ujasu6$3d9di$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 18/11/2023 17:28, Squealer wrote:
>>
>> "It makes me so angry, the way they weaponised this idea of, that, that
>> being asleep is something to aspire to. It makes me furious that they
>> should have a minister who would encourage you not to have a crumb of
>> empathy, not to think about what it might be to live through somebody
>> else’s experience.
>>
>> "To actually contextualise that in a Cabinet Office position –
>because it’s
>> the only way the Conservatives are going to stay in power, if they make us
>> all fucking stay asleep. They are a bunch of…(next word lost in applause
>> and cheers).
>>
>> “I mean, aren’t they hateful?”
>>
>> — David Tennant live on The Last Leg, 17 November 2023.
>>

>So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
>racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
>(now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
>first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?

Wing nuts for you!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujbl0g$1p4a$9@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24991&group=rec.arts.drwho#24991

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:31:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:31 UTC

In article <ujb027$3drn0$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>The doesn’t-know-how-to-be-True Doctor wrote another
>doesn’t-know-how-to-be-truth:
>
>> On 18/11/2023 17:28, Squealer wrote:
>>>
>>> "It makes me so angry, the way they weaponised this idea of, that, that
>>> being asleep is something to aspire to. It makes me furious that they
>>> should have a minister who would encourage you not to have a crumb of
>>> empathy, not to think about what it might be to live through somebody
>>> else’s experience.
>>>
>>> "To actually contextualise that in a Cabinet Office position –
>because it’s
>>> the only way the Conservatives are going to stay in power, if they make us
>>> all fucking stay asleep. They are a bunch of…(next word lost in applause
>>> and cheers).
>>>
>>> “I mean, aren’t they hateful?”
>>>
>>> — David Tennant live on The Last Leg, 17 November 2023.
>>>

>> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
>> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
>> (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
>> first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?
>>

>He was talking about Esther McVey, not Suella Braverman.
>And he was talking about her actions, not her race.
>
>But don’t let those pesky little facts get in your way. Why
>change the habit of a lifetime...?

Dare to run for Office SP?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujbl2s$1p4a$12@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=24994&group=rec.arts.drwho#24994

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:32:28 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:32 UTC

In article <ujb1n4$3e1go$3@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 18/11/2023 18:33, solar penguin wrote:
>> The doesn’t-know-how-to-be-True Doctor wrote another
>> doesn’t-know-how-to-be-truth:

>because it’s

>>> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
>>> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
>>> (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
>>> first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?
>>>

>> He was talking about Esther McVey, not Suella Braverman.
>> And he was talking about her actions, not her race.
>>

>It makes no difference. He's still attacking a female cabinet minister
>appointed by a Prime Minister-of-colour.
>
>> But don’t let those pesky little facts get in your way. Why
>> change the habit of a lifetime...?
>>

>By his own woke ideology attacking a female minster appointed by a Prime
>Minister-of-colour makes David Tennant a racist, a sexist, a homophobe,
>and a bigot; the same things that Doctor Who fans were accused of being
>because they didn't like Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor or Bill
>Potts as a companion, etc. etc.

I wonder if SP is Labour Heavy!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujbl7t$1p4a$18@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25000&group=rec.arts.drwho#25000

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:35:09 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:35 UTC

In article <ujb5kg$3eppf$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>The not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-True Doctor wrote
>another not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-true:
>
>> On 18/11/2023 18:33, solar penguin wrote:
>
>Why don’t you call me ‘solar idiot’ any more? I miss that
>little bit of banter we used to have going!
>
>>> The doesn’t-know-how-to-be-True Doctor wrote another
>>> doesn’t-know-how-to-be-truth:

>>> He was talking about Esther McVey, not Suella Braverman.
>>> And he was talking about her actions, not her race.
>>>

>> It makes no difference. He's still attacking a female cabinet minister
>> appointed by a Prime Minister-of-colour.
>>
>>> But don’t let those pesky little facts get in your way. Why
>>> change the habit of a lifetime...?
>>>

>> By his own woke ideology attacking a female minster appointed
>> by a Prime Minister-of-colour makes David Tennant a racist, a
>> sexist, a homophobe, and a bigot; the same things that Doctor
>> Who fans were accused of being because they didn't like
>> Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor or Bill Potts as a companion,
>> etc. etc.
>>

>I suspect David Tennant knows ‘his own woke ideology’ better
>than anyone else. It is ‘his own’ after all.
>
>So unless you can prove that he was criticising McVey _because_
>(not in spite of) of her sex, I’ll give him the benefit of the
>doubt and assume it’s nothing like your complaints about Jodie
>Whittaker playing the Doctor, etc. etc.

Looking forward to 25 / 11 ?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujblgb$1p4a$20@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25002&group=rec.arts.drwho#25002

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:39:39 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:39 UTC

In article <ujb6ur$3ev0e$3@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 18/11/2023 20:08, solar penguin wrote:
>>
>> The not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-True Doctor wrote
>> another not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-true:
>>
>>> On 18/11/2023 18:33, solar penguin wrote:
>>
>> Why don’t you call me ‘solar idiot’ any more? I miss that
>> little bit of banter we used to have going!

>>> It makes no difference. He's still attacking a female cabinet minister
>>> appointed by a Prime Minister-of-colour.

>>> By his own woke ideology attacking a female minster appointed
>>> by a Prime Minister-of-colour makes David Tennant a racist, a
>>> sexist, a homophobe, and a bigot; the same things that Doctor
>>> Who fans were accused of being because they didn't like
>>> Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor or Bill Potts as a companion,
>>> etc. etc.
>>>

>> I suspect David Tennant knows ‘his own woke ideology’ better
>> than anyone else. It is ‘his own’ after all.
>>
>> So unless you can prove that he was criticising McVey _because_
>> (not in spite of) of her sex, I’ll give him the benefit of the
>> doubt and assume it’s nothing like your complaints about Jodie
>> Whittaker playing the Doctor, etc. etc.
>>

>We weren't criticising Whittaker because of her sex. We were criticising
>her because she is a bad actress written as a man to play a male
>character, as part of a woke gimmick.
>
>If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster because
>she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to attack anyone
>or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.

Writers for you!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujblhi$1p4a$22@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25004&group=rec.arts.drwho#25004

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:40:19 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:40 UTC

In article <nnd$240338a8$744614a6@a2f767c8688d2258>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>> If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster
>> because she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to
>> attack anyone or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.
>
>Don't choke on the woke!

You just choked BS!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujcjr8$3om48$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25020&group=rec.arts.drwho#25020

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 09:17:28 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:FGQvSm14s1w61DpBS5+egJqp5Hs=
 by: solar penguin - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 09:17 UTC

The still-doesn’t-have-the-faintest-idea-what’s-True Doctor wrote
a still-doesn’t-have-the-faintest-idea-what’s-truth:

> On 18/11/2023 20:08, solar penguin wrote:
>>
>> The not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-True Doctor wrote
>> another not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-truth:
>>

>>> By his own woke ideology attacking a female minster appointed
>>> by a Prime Minister-of-colour makes David Tennant a racist, a
>>> sexist, a homophobe, and a bigot; the same things that Doctor
>>> Who fans were accused of being because they didn't like
>>> Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor or Bill Potts as a companion,
>>> etc. etc.
>>>

>> I suspect David Tennant knows ‘his own woke ideology’ better
>> than anyone else. It is ‘his own’ after all.
>>
>> So unless you can prove that he was criticising McVey _because_
>> (not in spite of) of her sex, I’ll give him the benefit of the
>> doubt and assume it’s nothing like your complaints about Jodie
>> Whittaker playing the Doctor, etc. etc.
>>

> We weren't criticising Whittaker because of her sex. We were criticising
> her because she is a bad actress written as a man to play a male
> character, as part of a woke gimmick.

Listen! Why are those dogs barking? Is someone blowing a
dog whistle? Oh, it’s you.

> If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster because
> she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to attack anyone
> or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.

There’s a big, big difference between having a right and being right.

--
solar penguin

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujcrig$3pord$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25028&group=rec.arts.drwho#25028

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 22:29:19 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:29 UTC

The True Doctor wrote on 19/11/23 7:31 am:

<Snip>

> If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster because
> she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to attack anyone
> or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.

Isn't being 'woke' the same as being 'pro-woke'?? Can you be 'woke' by
being 'anti-woke'??
--
Daniel

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujcrsj$3pqhi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25029&group=rec.arts.drwho#25029

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 22:34:43 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:34 UTC

The True Doctor wrote on 19/11/23 4:40 am:

<Snip>

> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
> (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
> first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?

Hmm!! Does Britain now have a 'Prime Minister' and a 'Prime
Minister-of-colour'??

Or should that be a 'White Prime Minister' and a 'Prime
Minister-of-colour'??
--
Daniel

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujcvj3$26m2$13@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25044&group=rec.arts.drwho#25044

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:37:55 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:37 UTC

In article <ujcjr8$3om48$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>The still-doesn’t-have-the-faintest-idea-what’s-True Doctor wrote
>a still-doesn’t-have-the-faintest-idea-what’s-truth:
>
>> On 18/11/2023 20:08, solar penguin wrote:
>>>
>>> The not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-True Doctor wrote
>>> another not-gonna-break-a-lifetime-of-never-being-truth:

>>> I suspect David Tennant knows ‘his own woke ideology’ better
>>> than anyone else. It is ‘his own’ after all.
>>>
>>> So unless you can prove that he was criticising McVey _because_
>>> (not in spite of) of her sex, I’ll give him the benefit of the
>>> doubt and assume it’s nothing like your complaints about Jodie
>>> Whittaker playing the Doctor, etc. etc.
>>>

>> We weren't criticising Whittaker because of her sex. We were criticising
>> her because she is a bad actress written as a man to play a male
>> character, as part of a woke gimmick.
>
>Listen! Why are those dogs barking? Is someone blowing a
>dog whistle? Oh, it’s you.
>

>> If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster because
>> she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to attack anyone
>> or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.
>>

>There’s a big, big difference between having a right and being right.

And what does that make you SP?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujcvnh$26m2$18@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25049&group=rec.arts.drwho#25049

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:40:17 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:40 UTC

In article <ujcrig$3pord$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The True Doctor wrote on 19/11/23 7:31 am:
>
><Snip>
>
>> If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster because
>> she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to attack anyone
>> or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.
>>
>Isn't being 'woke' the same as being 'pro-woke'?? Can you be 'woke' by
>being 'anti-woke'??
>--
>Daniel

Are you mixed up or someting?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujcvoi$26m2$19@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25050&group=rec.arts.drwho#25050

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 12:40:50 -0000 (UTC)

In article <ujcrsj$3pqhi$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The True Doctor wrote on 19/11/23 4:40 am:
>
><Snip>
>
>> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
>> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
>> (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
>> first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?
>>
>Hmm!! Does Britain now have a 'Prime Minister' and a 'Prime
>Minister-of-colour'??
>
>Or should that be a 'White Prime Minister' and a 'Prime
>Minister-of-colour'??
>--
>Daniel

So when will the Liberal/National alliance choose a leader of colour?
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Why not be woke?

<nnd$3100ce5c$5bf6cce8@60698ad681798eaa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25056&group=rec.arts.drwho#25056

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 15:08:58 +0000
 by: Blueshirt - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 15:08 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:oke.

> Can you be 'woke' by being 'anti-woke'??

No, but you can be woke by a lot of noise outside the bedroom
window...

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujdqr4$3ul37$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25071&group=rec.arts.drwho#25071

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 09:23:00 +1300
 by: Your Name - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:23 UTC

On 2023-11-19 11:34:43 +0000, Daniel65 said:
> The True Doctor wrote on 19/11/23 4:40 am:
>
> <Snip>
>
>> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
>> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise a
>> (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by the
>> first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?
>>
> Hmm!! Does Britain now have a 'Prime Minister' and a 'Prime
> Minister-of-colour'??
>
> Or should that be a 'White Prime Minister' and a 'Prime Minister-of-colour'??

The fact that the news media is pushing that "Rishi Sunak is about to
become the UK's first prime minister of colour and the first Hindu
prime minister" simply proves they don't get it at all. The man's skin
colour, religion, etc. is completely irrelevant to him getting or doing
the job - if that was the reason he got the job, then it's
reverse-racism.

As soon as all these "Politically Correct" morons understand that, the
sooner there will be true "equality" ... not that any of them actually
want that. What they really want is the complete opposite of
"equality": they want to have special privileges for themselves based
on their skin colour / religion / gender / etc.

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujds4p$3up3r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25073&group=rec.arts.drwho#25073

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:45:12 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:45 UTC

On 19/11/2023 11:29, Daniel65 wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote on 19/11/23 7:31 am:
>
> <Snip>
>
>> If Tennant can go around attacking a female government minster because
>> she is anti-woke than everyone else has the same right to attack
>> anyone or anything that is either woke or pro-woke.
>>
> Isn't being 'woke' the same as being 'pro-woke'?? Can you be 'woke' by
> being 'anti-woke'??

No. Being woke is being a totally brainwashed retard. Being pro-woke is
promoting being a totally brainwashed retard.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Why not be woke?

<ujdsco$3up3r$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25074&group=rec.arts.drwho#25074

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:49:27 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:49 UTC

On 19/11/2023 20:23, Your Name wrote:
> On 2023-11-19 11:34:43 +0000, Daniel65 said:
>> The True Doctor wrote on 19/11/23 4:40 am:
>>
>> <Snip>
>>
>>> So he obviously hates Suella Braverman then. Doesn't that make him a
>>> racist and a bigot, hating and encouraging others to hate and despise
>>> a (now former) government minister-of-colour that was appointed by
>>> the first ever British Prime Minister-of-colour?
>>>
>> Hmm!! Does Britain now have a 'Prime Minister' and a 'Prime
>> Minister-of-colour'??
>>
>> Or should that be a 'White Prime Minister' and a 'Prime
>> Minister-of-colour'??
>
> The fact that the news media is pushing that "Rishi Sunak is about to
> become the UK's first prime minister of colour and the first Hindu prime

He already is.

> minister" simply proves they don't get it at all. The man's skin colour,
> religion, etc. is completely irrelevant to him getting or doing the job
> - if that was the reason he got the job, then it's reverse-racism.
>
> As soon as all these "Politically Correct" morons understand that, the
> sooner there will be true "equality" ... not that any of them actually
> want that. What they really want is the complete opposite of "equality":
> they want to have special privileges for themselves based on their skin
> colour / religion / gender / etc.

That has always been the woke ideology. They're the pigs in Animal Farm
who must have more privileges over all the other animals while at the
same time claiming that all animals are equal. These woke bigots think
that they are superior to everyone and everything.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Why not be woke?

<uje742$1mft$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25078&group=rec.arts.drwho#25078

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 23:52:34 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 23:52 UTC

In article <nnd$3100ce5c$5bf6cce8@60698ad681798eaa>,
Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>Daniel65 wrote:oke.
>>
>> Can you be 'woke' by being 'anti-woke'??
>
>No, but you can be woke by a lot of noise outside the bedroom
>window...

LOL!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca