Snow Day -- stay home.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

SubjectAuthor
* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe Doctor
+* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansUbiquitous
|`- Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe Doctor
+* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansTim Merrigan
> [...]
|  ||||+- Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe Doctor
|  ||||`* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansTim Merrigan
|  |||`- Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe Doctor
|  ||`- Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe Coca Cola Kid
|  |+- Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe Doctor
|  |+* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansDimensional Traveler
|  |`* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansYour Name
|  `- Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe Doctor
+* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansBTR1701
+* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe True Doctor
`* Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fansThe True Doctor

Pages:12345678910
Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujm584$1u5n$28@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25367&group=rec.arts.drwho#25367

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:09:40 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:09 UTC

In article <ujlveb$1gs0m$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 22/11/2023 21:41, % wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> I have heard that Earth's population is mostly of Persons of Color.
>>>

>> People of colour were almost a quarter (22%) of Canada’s labour force in
>> 2016 and are expected to be over a third of the labour force (36%) in
>> 2036.23 In 2016, most of the population of people of colour was in the
>> labor force: 66.5%.24 1. Women of colour: 61.9%25 2. Men of colour:
>> 71.5%26 However women of … See more
>
>How can women of colour and men of colour in the workforce add up to
>more than 100%. You can smell bullshit a mile off.
>
>According to the last UK census 82% the population in England and Wales
>was white. The next biggest group was Asian at 9.3%. Why does Racist T.
>Davies think that these people should feel represented by African actor
>Ncuti Gatwa, who doesn't even originate from the came continent and
>doesn't even have the same parental culture in common with them?
>
>Black, Black British, Black Welsh, Caribbean or African: African people
>only amount to 2.5% of the population.
>
>https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/bulletins/ethnicgroupenglandandwales/census2021
>
>How does Racist T. Davies also think that a homosexual man can represent
>the more than 99% (according to the last census) of the population who
>are not men that are gay?
>
>This man is a divisive bigot.

RTD is an antichrist!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujmsu4$1oeh6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25379&group=rec.arts.drwho#25379

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 06:53:56 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:5334Uwym4l4PO0BgQsJPodzW3+w=
 by: solar penguin - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 06:53 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> In article <5hnslip2ps10bl64aehdv8h4f87g9lnnco@4ax.com>,
> Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:12:28 +0000, The True Doctor
>> <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>
>>> Retarded thinking by degenerate patronizing woke hypocrites
>>> and bigots who no body asked for them to be represented by.
>>
>> Make up your mind, is it "woke" or bigoted? (What people
>> appear to object to most about "woke" is that it's not bigoted.)
>
> 'Woke' is absolutely bigoted. When casting notices won't even
> consider white males in the name of 'diversity', that's bigotry.

That’s odd. I could’ve sworn Davros was still being played by
a white male...

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujn51l$1phjr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25383&group=rec.arts.drwho#25383

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:12:19 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:12 UTC

The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 1:02 am:
> On 22/11/2023 13:41, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 5:34:06 AM UTC-8, Daniel65
>> wrote:

>>> "after decades"?? I didn't think it was that long!! ;-P

>>> Was it Doctor 5 or 6 that fell off a Radio Telescope Antenna and
>>> then re-generated??
>
> Tom Baker, the 4th Doctor.

Ah!! O.K., missed by one!

> How come David Tennant falls through a roof onto had tiles as opposed
> to grass from a far greater height and there's not a scratch on him?
> How come Matt Smith falls onto a concrete pavement from space and not
> a scratch on him either?

Or JodieDoc who fell out/was kicked out of The TARDIS, fell to Earth and
through the roof of a Train Carriage

--
Daniel

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujn5ah$1piu8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25384&group=rec.arts.drwho#25384

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:17:05 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ThRZk384+EzoLhYGu6VKQPnrQFM=
 by: solar penguin - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:17 UTC

Daniel declared:

> The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 1:02 am:
>> On 22/11/2023 13:41, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 5:34:0
>>> AM UTC-8, Daniel65

>> Tom Baker, the 4th Doctor.
>
> Ah!! O.K., missed by one!
>
>> How come David Tennant falls through a roof onto
>> had tiles as opposed to grass from a far greater height
>> and there's not a scratch on him?
>> How come Matt Smith falls onto a concrete pavement
>> from space and not a scratch on him either?
>
> Or JodieDoc who fell out/was kicked out of The TARDIS,
> fell to Earth and through the roof of a Train Carriage

The train must’ve broke her fall.

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujn5kg$1pkhs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25385&group=rec.arts.drwho#25385

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:22:21 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:22 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 2:16 am:
> In article <ks6hb8Fgo8uU1@mid.individual.net>,
> Stephan Seitz <stse+usenet@rootsland.net> wrote:
>> In uk.media.tv.sf.drwho Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>> Was it Doctor 5 or 6 that fell off a Radio Telescope Antenna and then
>>> re-generated??
>>
>> It was Number 4.
>
> Fixed

<Snip>

>> But I don't care anymore for new Dr. Who. I will look for restored
>> missing episodes from the old Who, but the new Who is dead for me.
>
> Capaldi took a long time toe regenerate back to
> David Tennant for me!

Oh, the irony, oh, the irony!!

Our own asswipe bothers to try to correct the English of someone else,
"Ist" to "It", when the original poster, Stephen Seitz, may not be a
"Native English speaker" but then the asswipe's English abilities come
to the fore with "toe" in a sentence where "to" would seem more
appropriate!!

Oh, the irony, oh, the irony!!
--
Daniel

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujn6eb$1pob4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25386&group=rec.arts.drwho#25386

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:36:09 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:36 UTC

The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 12:47 am:
> On 21/11/2023 20:33, The Last Doctor wrote:
>> Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Okay, they've introduced an able bodied Davros, now they need to
>>> introduce some disabled heroes.
>
> WHY?
>
>> Well the late great Bernard Cribbins was wheelchair bound when he
>> did his cameo for the upcoming specials - and Britain’s most used
>> wheelchair bind actor Ruth Madeley is also guesting soon - so yeah.
>> Guest stars on the side of “right”in wheelchairs are coming.
>
> So what does the woke retard of a show runner RTD want to do? Scare
> children? I seem to remember reading about him issuing some sort of
> warning regarding that earlier?

Isn't that what early "Doctor Who" used to do?? .... have the kids
cowerring behind the Lounge??

> Since he thinks that depicting someone in a wheelchair means that
> they mast be evil is he foreshadowing something? Didn't this retard
> create John Lumic and make him the creator of the Cybermen? Aren't
> the Cybermen supposed to represent disabled people anyway?

Rose's alternate parents weren't 'disabled' when they were fed into the
Cyberman-creation-machine.

> Like all
> disabled people since all their body parts have been replaced. I seem
> to remember reading that actual disabled people such as Ian Levine
> were condemning this woke retard for claiming that one disability
> represents all disabilities when it clearly doesn't.

Hence having Daleks and Cybermen!

> How are people
> who are deaf supposed to be represented by wheelchair users? How are
> people that need kidney dialysis or with heart conditions supposed to
> be represented by someone in a wheelchair. Well, technically they
> used to be by Davros because his chair also contained a life support
> system, but not any more.

Oh!! When did Davros' chair loose its life-sustaining capabilities??

<Snip>
> It's back to the retarded one-disability-fits-all bigoted mentality
> again isn't it?
>
> How the fuck is a Doctor in a wheelchair supposed to climb stairs?
> Wasn't that already a big problem with Davros?

Same way the Daleks didn't .... until they could fly!!
--
Daniel

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujn7st$1pv0j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25387&group=rec.arts.drwho#25387

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:00:58 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:00 UTC

The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 9:30 am:
> On 22/11/2023 21:41, % wrote:
>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

<Snip>

>>> I have heard that Earth's population is mostly of Persons of
>>> Color.
>>
>> People of colour were almost a quarter (22%) of Canada’s labour
>> force in 2016 and are expected to be over a third of the labour
>> force (36%) in 2036.23 In 2016, most of the population of people of
>> colour was in the labor force: 66.5%.24 1. Women of colour: 61.9%25
>> 2. Men of colour: 71.5%26 However women of … See more
>
> How can women of colour and men of colour in the workforce add up to
> more than 100%. You can smell bullshit a mile off.

100% of women in the workforce who are coloured plus 100% of men in the
workforce who are coloured add up to 100% of the workforce who are coloured!

Less than 100% of women in the workforce who are coloured plus less than
100% of men in the workforce who are coloured add up to less than 100%
of the workforce who are coloured!

No bullshit!

> According to the last UK census 82% the population in England and
> Wales was white. The next biggest group was Asian at 9.3%. Why does
> Racist T. Davies think that these people should feel represented by
> African actor Ncuti Gatwa, who doesn't even originate from the came
> continent and doesn't even have the same parental culture in common
> with them?

Does "Racist" T. Davies think that?? I mean we have had a Asian Master!!

> Black, Black British, Black Welsh, Caribbean or African: African
> people only amount to 2.5% of the population.

So they form a small portion of the "Doctor Who" cast .... including
prominent cast members.

> https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/bulletins/ethnicgroupenglandandwales/census2021
>
> How does Racist T. Davies also think that a homosexual man can
> represent the more than 99% (according to the last census) of the
> population who are not men that are gay?
>
> This man is a divisive bigot.

Any decent actor should be able to represent all sorts of characters
..... I mean, for almost 60 years HUMAN actors have portrayed Aliens!!

Yes, it does seem you, Aggy, ARE very divisive!!
--
Daniel

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujn89i$1pv0j$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25388&group=rec.arts.drwho#25388

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:07:46 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:07 UTC

anim8rfsk wrote on 23/11/23 8:59 am:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> In article <5hnslip2ps10bl64aehdv8h4f87g9lnnco@4ax.com>,
>> Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Make up your mind, is it "woke" or bigoted? (What people appear to
>>> object to most about "woke" is that it's not bigoted.)
>>
>> 'Woke' is absolutely bigoted. When casting notices won't even consider
>> white males in the name of 'diversity', that's bigotry.
>>

> And in the case of Nancy Drew, racism.

Sorry!! How does Nancy Drew get into this discussion??

(Which reminds me, I've recorded a "Nancy Drew" off T.V. a couple of
weeks ago .... must get around to watching it soon .... maybe!)
--
Daniel

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujn8c7$1pv0j$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25389&group=rec.arts.drwho#25389

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:09:11 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:09 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 23/11/23 6:36 pm:
> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 10:54:00 PM UTC-8, solar penguin
> wrote:
>> BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>> 'Woke' is absolutely bigoted. When casting notices won't even
>>> consider white males in the name of 'diversity', that's bigotry.
>>>
>> That’s odd. I could’ve sworn Davros was still being played by a
>> white male...
>
> The Davros I have been seeing looks more grey than white!

The miracle of cosmetics!!

--
Daniel

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnbub$1qeig$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25393&group=rec.arts.drwho#25393

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:10:03 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:10 UTC

solar penguin wrote on 23/11/23 8:17 pm:
> Daniel declared:
>> The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 1:02 am:

>>> Tom Baker, the 4th Doctor.
>>
>> Ah!! O.K., missed by one!
>>
>>> How come David Tennant falls through a roof onto
>>> had tiles as opposed to grass from a far greater height
>>> and there's not a scratch on him?
>>> How come Matt Smith falls onto a concrete pavement
>>> from space and not a scratch on him either?
>>
>> Or JodieDoc who fell out/was kicked out of The TARDIS,
>> fell to Earth and through the roof of a Train Carriage
>
> The train must’ve broke her fall.

AH!! One of those new, soft roofed, spongie floored train carriages, maybe!!
--
Daniel

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnfuu$2jqe$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25397&group=rec.arts.drwho#25397

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:18:38 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:18 UTC

In article <ujn5kg$1pkhs$1@dont-email.me>,

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujng3k$2jqe$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25399&group=rec.arts.drwho#25399

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:21:08 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:21 UTC

In article <ujn6eb$1pob4$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 12:47 am:
>>>>

>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-davros-change-disabled-fans-comment/

>> WHY?
>>
>>> Well the late great Bernard Cribbins was wheelchair bound when he
>>> did his cameo for the upcoming specials - and Britain’s most used
>>> wheelchair bind actor Ruth Madeley is also guesting soon - so yeah.
>>> Guest stars on the side of “right”in wheelchairs are coming.
>>
>> So what does the woke retard of a show runner RTD want to do? Scare
>> children? I seem to remember reading about him issuing some sort of
>> warning regarding that earlier?
>
>Isn't that what early "Doctor Who" used to do?? .... have the kids
>cowerring behind the Lounge??

Yes!

>> Since he thinks that depicting someone in a wheelchair means that
>> they mast be evil is he foreshadowing something? Didn't this retard
>> create John Lumic and make him the creator of the Cybermen? Aren't
>> the Cybermen supposed to represent disabled people anyway?
>
>Rose's alternate parents weren't 'disabled' when they were fed into the
>Cyberman-creation-machine.
>
>> Like all
>> disabled people since all their body parts have been replaced. I seem
>> to remember reading that actual disabled people such as Ian Levine
>> were condemning this woke retard for claiming that one disability
>> represents all disabilities when it clearly doesn't.
>
>Hence having Daleks and Cybermen!
>
>> How are people
>> who are deaf supposed to be represented by wheelchair users? How are
>> people that need kidney dialysis or with heart conditions supposed to
>> be represented by someone in a wheelchair. Well, technically they
>> used to be by Davros because his chair also contained a life support
>> system, but not any more.
>
>Oh!! When did Davros' chair loose its life-sustaining capabilities??
>
><Snip>
>> It's back to the retarded one-disability-fits-all bigoted mentality
>> again isn't it?
>>
>> How the fuck is a Doctor in a wheelchair supposed to climb stairs?
>> Wasn't that already a big problem with Davros?
>>
>Same way the Daleks didn't .... until they could fly!!

Via ...

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnh94$2jqe$9@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25405&group=rec.arts.drwho#25405

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:41:08 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:41 UTC

In article <ujmsu4$1oeh6$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <5hnslip2ps10bl64aehdv8h4f87g9lnnco@4ax.com>,
>> Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Make up your mind, is it "woke" or bigoted? (What people
>>> appear to object to most about "woke" is that it's not bigoted.)
>>
>> 'Woke' is absolutely bigoted. When casting notices won't even
>> consider white males in the name of 'diversity', that's bigotry.
>>

>That’s odd. I could’ve sworn Davros was still being played by
>a white male...

All the way through.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnhcu$2jqe$13@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25409&group=rec.arts.drwho#25409

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:43:10 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:43 UTC

In article <ujn51l$1phjr$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 1:02 am:
>> On 22/11/2023 13:41, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>>>>

>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-davros-change-disabled-fans-comment/

>> Tom Baker, the 4th Doctor.
>
>Ah!! O.K., missed by one!

Logopolis!

>> How come David Tennant falls through a roof onto had tiles as opposed
>> to grass from a far greater height and there's not a scratch on him?
>> How come Matt Smith falls onto a concrete pavement from space and not
>> a scratch on him either?
>
>Or JodieDoc who fell out/was kicked out of The TARDIS, fell to Earth and
>through the roof of a Train Carriage

The faux era?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnhe7$2jqe$14@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25410&group=rec.arts.drwho#25410

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:43:51 -0000 (UTC)

In article <ujn5ah$1piu8$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>Daniel declared:
>
>> The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 1:02 am:

>>> Tom Baker, the 4th Doctor.
>>
>> Ah!! O.K., missed by one!
>>
>>> How come David Tennant falls through a roof onto
>>> had tiles as opposed to grass from a far greater height
>>> and there's not a scratch on him?
>>> How come Matt Smith falls onto a concrete pavement
>>> from space and not a scratch on him either?
>>
>> Or JodieDoc who fell out/was kicked out of The TARDIS,
>> fell to Earth and through the roof of a Train Carriage
>>

>The train must’ve broke her fall.

You misspelled fail.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnhgj$2jqe$15@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25411&group=rec.arts.drwho#25411

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:45:07 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:45 UTC

In article <ujn7st$1pv0j$1@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 9:30 am:
>> On 22/11/2023 21:41, % wrote:
>>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
><Snip>

>>> People of colour were almost a quarter (22%) of Canada’s labour
>>> force in 2016 and are expected to be over a third of the labour
>>> force (36%) in 2036.23 In 2016, most of the population of people of
>>> colour was in the labor force: 66.5%.24 1. Women of colour: 61.9%25
>>> 2. Men of colour: 71.5%26 However women of … See more
>>
>> How can women of colour and men of colour in the workforce add up to
>> more than 100%. You can smell bull a mile off.
>
>100% of women in the workforce who are coloured plus 100% of men in the
>workforce who are coloured add up to 100% of the workforce who are coloured!
>
>Less than 100% of women in the workforce who are coloured plus less than
>100% of men in the workforce who are coloured add up to less than 100%
>of the workforce who are coloured!
>
>No bull!
>
>> According to the last UK census 82% the population in England and
>> Wales was white. The next biggest group was Asian at 9.3%. Why does
>> Racist T. Davies think that these people should feel represented by
>> African actor Ncuti Gatwa, who doesn't even originate from the came
>> continent and doesn't even have the same parental culture in common
>> with them?
>
>Does "Racist" T. Davies think that?? I mean we have had a Asian Master!!
>
>> Black, Black British, Black Welsh, Caribbean or African: African
>> people only amount to 2.5% of the population.
>
>So they form a small portion of the "Doctor Who" cast .... including
>prominent cast members.

Go to Brixton and say that!

>https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/bulletins/ethnicgroupenglandandwales/census2021
>>
>> How does Racist T. Davies also think that a homosexual man can
>> represent the more than 99% (according to the last census) of the
>> population who are not men that are gay?
>>
>> This man is a divisive bigot.
>>
>Any decent actor should be able to represent all sorts of characters
>.... I mean, for almost 60 years HUMAN actors have portrayed Aliens!!
>
>Yes, it does seem you, Aggy, ARE very divisive!!

Chris Chibnall even moreso!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnhhi$2jqe$16@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25412&group=rec.arts.drwho#25412

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:45:38 -0000 (UTC)

In article <ujn89i$1pv0j$2@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>anim8rfsk wrote on 23/11/23 8:59 am:
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> 'Woke' is absolutely bigoted. When casting notices won't even consider
>>> white males in the name of 'diversity', that's bigotry.
>>>

>> And in the case of Nancy Drew, racism.
>>
>Sorry!! How does Nancy Drew get into this discussion??
>
>(Which reminds me, I've recorded a "Nancy Drew" off T.V. a couple of
>weeks ago .... must get around to watching it soon .... maybe!)

There is your answer.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnhj8$2jqe$17@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25413&group=rec.arts.drwho#25413

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:46:32 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:46 UTC

In article <ujn8c7$1pv0j$3@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 23/11/23 6:36 pm:
>> On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 10:54:00 PM UTC-8, solar penguin
>> wrote:

>>> That’s odd. I could’ve sworn Davros was still being played by a
>>> white male...
>>
>> The Davros I have been seeing looks more grey than white!
>>
>The miracle of cosmetics!!

You should check out the current Bargain hunt on BBC 1

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnhkv$2jqe$21@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25417&group=rec.arts.drwho#25417

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:47:27 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 12:47 UTC

In article <ujnbub$1qeig$2@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>solar penguin wrote on 23/11/23 8:17 pm:
>> Daniel declared:

>>> Ah!! O.K., missed by one!

>>> Or JodieDoc who fell out/was kicked out of The TARDIS,
>>> fell to Earth and through the roof of a Train Carriage
>>
>> The train must’ve broke her fall.
>>
>AH!! One of those new, soft roofed, spongie floored train carriages, maybe!!

Still a fail!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnj8b$1rjfg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25420&group=rec.arts.drwho#25420

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:14:51 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:onutrGL7m+Z4q62Neb1WwVtXLBQ=
 by: solar penguin - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:14 UTC

The asswipe asserted:

> In article <ujmsu4$1oeh6$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>

>>> 'Woke' is absolutely bigoted. When casting notices won't
>>> even consider white males in the name of 'diversity', that's
>>> bigotry.
>>>

>> That’s odd. I could’ve sworn Davros was still being played
>> by a white male...
>>

> All the way through.

Liar! He isn’t white all the way through. Cut him open and
you’ll find he’s sort of red on the inside.

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnl4k$2jj3$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25421&group=rec.arts.drwho#25421

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:47:00 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 13:47 UTC

In article <ujnj8b$1rjfg$1@dont-email.me>,

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnoph$1sd8r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25425&group=rec.arts.drwho#25425

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:49:21 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:KWPGGiUKBRfWHCpfxM4l5Xd1OiI=
 by: solar penguin - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:49 UTC

The asswipe avoided answering again:

> In article <ujnj8b$1rjfg$1@dont-email.me>,
> solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The asswipe asserted:

>>> All the way through.
>>
>> Liar! He isn’t white all the way through. Cut him open and
>> you’ll find he’s sort of red on the inside.

At least you don’t deny being a liar.

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujnuv2$1td6a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25429&group=rec.arts.drwho#25429

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:34:41 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:34 UTC

On 23/11/2023 10:00, Daniel65 wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote on 23/11/23 9:30 am:
>> On 22/11/2023 21:41, % wrote:
>>> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> <Snip>

>>> People of colour were almost a quarter (22%) of Canada’s labour
>>> force in 2016 and are expected to be over a third of the labour
>>> force (36%) in 2036.23 In 2016, most of the population of people of
>>> colour was in the labor force: 66.5%.24 1. Women of colour: 61.9%25
>>> 2. Men of colour: 71.5%26 However women of … See more
>>
>> How can women of colour and men of colour in the workforce add up to
>> more than 100%. You can smell bullshit a mile off.
>
> 100% of women in the workforce who are coloured plus 100% of men in the
> workforce who are coloured add up to 100% of the workforce who are
> coloured!
>
> Less than 100% of women in the workforce who are coloured plus less than
> 100% of men in the workforce who are coloured add up to less than 100%
> of the workforce who are coloured!
>
> No bullshit!

Even more bullshit than before.

>> According to the last UK census 82% the population in England and
>> Wales was white. The next biggest group was Asian at 9.3%. Why does
>> Racist T. Davies think that these people should feel represented by
>> African actor Ncuti Gatwa, who doesn't even originate from the came
>> continent and doesn't even have the same parental culture in common
>> with them?
>
> Does "Racist" T. Davies think that?? I mean we have had a Asian Master!!
>
>> Black, Black British, Black Welsh, Caribbean or African: African
>> people only amount to 2.5% of the population.
>
> So they form a small portion of the "Doctor Who" cast .... including
> prominent cast members.

And more bullshit. Gatwa doesn't represent the majority of the country
and he doesn't even represent the majority of black people. Only a
racist would believe that he did. He only represents Rwandans who are
gay. Where's the diversity and representation in that? If these retarded
self-centred woke racist bigots believe that a character must look like
you to represent you then Gatwa only represents at most 1% of 12,500
people like him, ie. 125. That's the audience Doctor Who can expect by
making him the main protagonist with the most screen time, based on
racist, bigoted and divisive hypocritical woke ideology. What about the
majority who don't think, act, and behave like retards?

We've already had the gimmick of a female Doctor who caused 3/4 of the
shows audience to leave. Now we have another stupid woke gimmick. How is
he going to do historical stories without the majority of the audience
who are not totally stupid losing all suspension of disbelief?

>> https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/ethnicity/bulletins/ethnicgroupenglandandwales/census2021
>>
>> How does Racist T. Davies also think that a homosexual man can
>> represent the more than 99% (according to the last census) of the
>> population who are not men that are gay?
>>
>> This man is a divisive bigot.
>>
> Any decent actor should be able to represent all sorts of characters
> .... I mean, for almost 60 years HUMAN actors have portrayed Aliens!!
>
> Yes, it does seem you, Aggy, ARE very divisive!!

It's Retard T. Davies who says that only homosexual actors can properly
portray homosexual characters, not me. This can only imply that the
divisive woke racist retard is going to make the Doctor gay as he
doesn't believe that gay actors can play heterosexual characters either,
unless he's a complete bigoted hypocrite and homophobe.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<fr5vlihp9kt6n36mqs0766eoag38tlnsf7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25431&group=rec.arts.drwho#25431

From: tpp...@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.fandom,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:26:31 -0800
 by: Tim Merrigan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 18:26 UTC

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 21:46:36 +0000, The True Doctor
<agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>On 22/11/2023 20:12, Tim Merrigan wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:12:28 +0000, The True Doctor
>> <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>
>>> Retarded thinking by degenerate patronizing woke hypocrites and bigots
>>> who no body asked for them to be represented by.
>>
>> Make up your mind, is it "woke" or bigoted? (What people appear to
>> object to most about "woke" is that it's not bigoted.)
>
>It's both woke and bigoted. That's how the conjunction 'and' works. If
>I'd wanted to make it optional I would have said 'or'.

>>> Doctor Who ended in 2017. Other people will continue it from where it
>>> ended. RTD isn't making anything for the viewers, and neither was
>>> Chibnall. They're only making stuff for their own woke degenerate egos.
>>
>> Thus speaketh the fanatic who thinks canon should follow his fanfics.
>
>My fan fic. was better written than both Chibnall's and Davies's, based
>on real canon, and had an able bodied Davros creating the Dalek travel
>machines so shouldn't you be prizing it?

Jodie Whittaker's Doctor IS real canon at this point. It's not up to
you, or anyone outside the production and publicity staff at BBC, to
decide otherwise. What you're talking about is fanfic.

--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who's Davros reinvention is crucial for disabled fans

<ujo7gi$14j9$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=25433&group=rec.arts.drwho#25433

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.fandom,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:00:34 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 19:00 UTC

In article <fr5vlihp9kt6n36mqs0766eoag38tlnsf7@4ax.com>,
Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 21:46:36 +0000, The True Doctor
><agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>
>>On 22/11/2023 20:12, Tim Merrigan wrote:

>>> Make up your mind, is it "woke" or bigoted? (What people appear to
>>> object to most about "woke" is that it's not bigoted.)
>>
>>It's both woke and bigoted. That's how the conjunction 'and' works. If
>>I'd wanted to make it optional I would have said 'or'.

>>> Thus speaketh the fanatic who thinks canon should follow his fanfics.
>>
>>My fan fic. was better written than both Chibnall's and Davies's, based
>>on real canon, and had an able bodied Davros creating the Dalek travel
>>machines so shouldn't you be prizing it?
>
>Jodie Whittaker's Doctor IS real canon at this point. It's not up to
>you, or anyone outside the production and publicity staff at BBC, to
>decide otherwise. What you're talking about is fanfic.

Bogus!

#svedeoctorwho #retconthetimelesschild #thetimelesschildisantidoctorwho !