From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: postpoetry / gjd
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 01:00:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 01:00 UTC

Michael Pendragon <michaelmaleficapendragon@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 7:33:48 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery
> wrote:
>> George J. Dance wrote:

>:

> r"; it's about what the

> speaker might be a
> lack of punctuation help your poem?
> there for.
> rsands..
> .
> I can understand you
> Googled.
> nnabe online poetry

> writer of the poem.."
> so often.
> ty.
> ed" yet..

> on), but *should* she have.

> for

> heft when George Dance refused to remove our poetry from his website
> and posted out of context quotes by us in his wiki.

> nd you know that, as well.

> zed it from him.

> disturbingly convincing.

> ge Dance would be happy about it.

> ist on pressing the issue. As previously noted, I don't believe that
> George Dance intentionally set out to plagiarize PJR.

>> > No, that was a false accusation of PJ Ross's (and, now, yours). The
>> > alleged plagiaized poem that PJ Ross claimed I'd posted never
>> > existed.
>
>> > When that was not just pointed out but proven, he simply made up a
>> > story
>> > that I'd "deleted" it (not just from Google groups, but from all of
>> > usenet).

>> > Actually, I think allowing bogus allegations like the above one go
>> > unanswered would be far worse for my reputation.
>> Pendragon has based a bit of his persona on PJR, he wanted to have
>> PJR mentor him, remember?
>
> PP or STFU, Donkey.

Q. Why is the Dreckweasel trying to evade the subject with lame
"whataboutisms"?

A. To muddle his hypocrisy, lies or stupidity.

If Duckery put that energy into child support payments instead, he
wouldn't be a deadbeat father.

When your kids are shortchanged
And your shirts smell real strange
That's a D-o-o-o-o-o-o-chebag!

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o postpoetry / gjd

By: George J. Dance on Wed, 19 Oct 2022

303George J. Dance