Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: Re: [OT] Will Smith... and Buzz Aldrin
From: tausti...@gmail.com (Ninapenda Jibini)
References: <5eddd544-ccdc-4e42-837d-b2d264b4ca7cn@googlegroups.com> <342571b7-0a8a-4cb7-afa3-c69cdce6fcabn@googlegroups.com> <XnsAE6C64A975885taustingmail@85.12.62.245> <hssg4hl2pbnqr26rdhh3qudlo7ria82a2i@4ax.com> <XnsAE6F6FC43FE20taustingmail@85.12.62.245> <24po4hp6tsb7peb0hhc1rlbnc75v8c0o1c@4ax.com> <922a3597-7352-43ca-98a6-da8213539c3cn@googlegroups.com> <XnsAE70883F69F6Etaustingmail@85.12.62.232> <674b8862-8125-4c72-876c-28b804c95546n@googlegroups.com> <XnsAE709C6E7C304taustingmail@85.12.62.245> <a4c9c311-d9d1-4abd-85d3-5e4900e3f57en@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 04:02:47 GMT
 by: Ninapenda Jibini - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 04:02 UTC

"pete...@gmail.com" <petertrei@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 6:22:46 PM UTC-4, Jibini Kula
> Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
>> "pete...@gmail.com" <pete...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> > Same idea.
>> >
>> For that matter, most "reality" TV is far more about the
>> personalities than whatever the contestants are doing.
>
> The difference is that the British contestants were reliably
> witty and entertaining, while most reality TV contestants
> are raging narcissists and sociopaths.

Which is to say, casting directors in both countries know their
audience.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn: