The happiest time of a person's life is after his first divorce. -- J. K. Galbraith

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Go Albo!

SubjectAuthor
* The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breedcorella
+* SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`- SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Daniel65
+* Sphinxcorella
|`- Sphinxcorella
+* It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Fran
|`- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Arindam Banerjee
+- The *Incompetence* A-TEAMÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+* Growth Is It Good Or Is It Evilcorella
|`- Growth Is It Good Or Is It EvilRod Speed
+* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseOzix
|`* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
| `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseDaniel65
|  `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
|   `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest risePetzl
|    `- self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
+- Too Many Mistakescorella
+- 12corella
+- Edvard_Grieg_-_Peer_Gynt_Suite_No.1._Morning_Mood._Pcorella
+* 909corella
|`- 909corella
+* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindMrPostingRobot
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindArindam Banerjee
|`* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
| `* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|  `- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
> [...]
|||           |    `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||           |     `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
|||           `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||            `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
|+- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardArindam Banerjee
|`- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardFran
+* PHON fielding quantum candidates who don't even live in same stateOzix
+* Dan Andrews grilled by IBAC againNomen Nescio
`* 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidenbuh buh biden

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<dbb59hlpa42pjo6pn6kslu6m2pgnlqdo3u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14111&group=aus.politics#14111

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 09:31:51 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 28 May 2022 23:31 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 04:29:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote

>>> Unfortunately had the loose cannon Matt Canavan saying net zero will not
>>> happen....
>>>
>> Labor received its lowest vote since 1910 (just 32.7 per cent of the
>> first-preference votes to the Coalition’s 36.2 per cent) which means
>> about half a million people favoured Scott Morrison over Albanese.
>
>But given that we have a preferential voting system, that is irrelevant.

Talking about first preference votes
preferential voting system has become a manipulated scam and was not
used in 1910.
The advent of "Teal" voters was used to split votes from major to
minors then fed back to majors again, with preference sharing and
forcing voters to select scum or have your vote invalidated.
So when I put Labor last, my minor parties feed parties I don't want.
The "informal vote average was over 10%,
That is not a fair voting system, candidates should not be allowed to
feed other candidates.
The only cotes that should be counted are the ones marked, then killed
Not fed further.

--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<fac59hl9u24f0ied8rvoida33co0v25ebj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14112&group=aus.politics#14112

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 09:35:34 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 28 May 2022 23:35 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 04:26:24 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

Just curious is your "individual.net" server slow at connecting lately

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<cBykK.1025407$I_K3.878216@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14114&group=aus.politics#14114

From: Dev...@Hell.org (~Ördög~)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 23:52:40 GMT
 by: ~Ördög~ - Sat, 28 May 2022 23:52 UTC

Petz

> Just curious is your "individual.net" server slow at connecting lately

Just killfile it, Petz dear!
Not worth the trouble accessing that cesspit, which is the very bullshit
in that wet paper-bag (aka Rod Speed).

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<op.1mwktw0nbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14115&group=aus.politics#14115

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 09:57:22 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 28 May 2022 23:57 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 09:31:51 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 May 2022 04:29:45 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote

>>> Labor received its lowest vote since 1910 (just 32.7 per cent of the
>>> first-preference votes to the Coalition’s 36.2 per cent) which means
>>> about half a million people favoured Scott Morrison over Albanese.
>>
>> But given that we have a preferential voting system, that is irrelevant.

> Talking about first preference votes

But you shouldnt be given that we have a preferential system.

> preferential voting system has become a manipulated scam

No evidence of that with this federal election.

> and was not used in 1910.

Irrelevant.

> The advent of "Teal" voters was used to split votes from major to
> minors then fed back to majors again,

No evidence of that.

> with preference sharing

That had no real effect given the teals were mostly
first or second in the first preference vote.

> and
> forcing voters to select scum or have your vote invalidated.

No, it is the ban on numbering just one box above the line that does that.

> So when I put Labor last, my minor parties feed parties I don't want.

That's the stupidly of putting one party last deliberately.

> The "informal vote average was over 10%,

Nope.

> That is not a fair voting system, candidates should not be allowed to
> feed other candidates.

We have a preferential voting system for a reason.

> The only cotes that should be counted are the ones marked, then killed

What ?

> Not fed further.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<op.1mwkxhzpbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14116&group=aus.politics#14116

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 09:59:31 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 28 May 2022 23:59 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

> Just curious

Don't forget what that did to the cat.

> is your "individual.net" server slow at connecting lately

Nope.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<rpd59hti2va92rap3ug3389bq5tghmo7mo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14117&group=aus.politics#14117

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 10:04:29 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 29 May 2022 00:04 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 23:52:40 GMT, ~Ördög~ <Devil@Hell.org> wrote:

>Petz
>
>> Just curious is your "individual.net" server slow at connecting lately
>
>Just killfile it, Petz dear!
>Not worth the trouble accessing that cesspit, which is the very bullshit
>in that wet paper-bag (aka Rod Speed).

Been using individual myself for years.
It has gotten sometimes slow at retrieving messages.
Sometimes not?
At least for me.
WIN10 often does something screwy though.
the last week it was turning of my home network (folser sharing).
Turned out a bug in windows media dissabling it fixed the problem.
This is a forever screwy problem with WIN10 after "updates"

--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<t6ueld$rp0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14118&group=aus.politics#14118

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 10:27:23 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 29 May 2022 00:27 UTC

On 28/05/2022 7:07 pm, Ozix wrote:
> If he had a marginal seat in outer suburbs, then there is always the
> pork barrel: promise them a train station, swimming pool or rugby field.
> But what about Wentworth or Curtin? The wealthiest voters are harder to
> bribe. In Curtin, Scomo offered an expensive machine for the public
> hospital within that electorate. Nothing else that I can find.

He was so unsuccessful in how he read the whole of the electorate that
nothing he could have done would have fought off the teals. He was
whinging on the radio the other day about how the Teals had been nasty
and vicious so if he STILL doesn't get it (ie, he's the problem and
anyone with any sense loathes him) even after he lost, he was never
going to get it during the campaign.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<u8g59htmoo0bu22qgkf775k7jjvugmvtek@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14119&group=aus.politics#14119

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 10:45:04 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 29 May 2022 00:45 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 09:57:22 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> That is not a fair voting system, candidates should not be allowed to
>> feed other candidates.
>
>We have a preferential voting system for a reason.
>
>> The only cotes that should be counted are the ones marked, then killed
>
>What ?

After your votes are counted, failed candidates should not be allowed
to select (feed) which candidates those votes are then passed to.
This system ensures those who did not vote Coalition/Labor end up with
those votes,

--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<p2h59hdrhqeuetpi188266ebp1oks83s6j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14120&group=aus.politics#14120

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 10:55:50 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 29 May 2022 00:55 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 09:59:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Just curious
>
>Don't forget what that did to the cat.
>
>> is your "individual.net" server slow at connecting lately
>
>Nope.

Which configuration you use
I use this one for years

Generic Configuration Details
Server Name News.Individual.NET
Standard Connection (NNTP) Port 119
SSL Encrypted Connection (NNTPS) Port 563

Alternative Connection Options (NNTP)
News.Individual.NET Port 8119
Port80.Individual.NET Port 80

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<op.1mwprgdlbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14121&group=aus.politics#14121

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 11:43:54 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 29 May 2022 01:43 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That is not a fair voting system, candidates should not be allowed to
>>> feed other candidates.

>> We have a preferential voting system for a reason.

>>> The only cotes that should be counted are the ones marked, then killed

>> What ?

> After your votes are counted, failed candidates should not be allowed
> to select (feed) which candidates those votes are then passed to.

They don't if you vote below the line.

> This system ensures those who did not vote Coalition/Labor end up with
> those votes,

Only if you vote above the line.

>>> Not fed further.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<op.1mwpz32ebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14122&group=aus.politics#14122

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 11:49:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 29 May 2022 01:49 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Just curious

>> Don't forget what that did to the cat.

>>> is your "individual.net" server slow at connecting lately

>> Nope.

> Which configuration you use

> I use this one for years
>
> Generic Configuration Details
> Server Name News.Individual.NET
> Standard Connection (NNTP) Port 119

Same.

> SSL Encrypted Connection (NNTPS) Port 563

Don't use that, mine calls that secure connection (TLS) and that isn't
ticked.

> Alternative Connection Options (NNTP)
> News.Individual.NET Port 8119
> Port80.Individual.NET Port 80

Don't have that in mine.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<rsAkK.2583244$Z91.815185@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14123&group=aus.politics#14123

From: Dev...@Hell.org (~Ördög~)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 01:59:51 GMT
 by: ~Ördög~ - Sun, 29 May 2022 01:59 UTC

Fran

> Ozix
>> If he had a marginal seat in outer suburbs, then there is always the
>> pork barrel: promise them a train station, swimming pool or rugby field.
>> But what about Wentworth or Curtin? The wealthiest voters are harder to
>> bribe. In Curtin, Scomo offered an expensive machine for the public
>> hospital within that electorate. Nothing else that I can find.
>>

> He was so unsuccessful in how he read the whole of the electorate that
> nothing he could have done would have fought off the teals. He was
> whinging on the radio the other day about how the Teals had been nasty
> and vicious so if he STILL doesn't get it (ie, he's the problem and
> anyone with any sense loathes him) even after he lost, he was never
> going to get it during the campaign.

The problem is that the problem doesn't understand
that he is the actual problem! ;) ;) ;)

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<t6ukam$rvn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14124&group=aus.politics#14124

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:04:07 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 29 May 2022 02:04 UTC

On 29/05/2022 11:59 am, ~Ördög~ wrote:
> Fran
>
>> Ozix
>>> If he had a marginal seat in outer suburbs, then there is always the
>>> pork barrel: promise them a train station, swimming pool or rugby field.
>>> But what about Wentworth or Curtin? The wealthiest voters are harder to
>>> bribe. In Curtin, Scomo offered an expensive machine for the public
>>> hospital within that electorate. Nothing else that I can find.
>>>

>> He was so unsuccessful in how he read the whole of the electorate that
>> nothing he could have done would have fought off the teals. He was
>> whinging on the radio the other day about how the Teals had been nasty
>> and vicious so if he STILL doesn't get it (ie, he's the problem and
>> anyone with any sense loathes him) even after he lost, he was never
>> going to get it during the campaign.
>
> The problem is that the problem doesn't understand
> that he is the actual problem! ;) ;) ;)

:-)) Yep.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<SxAkK.2583722$Z91.2161836@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14125&group=aus.politics#14125

From: Dev...@Hell.org (~Ördög~)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 02:05:38 GMT
 by: ~Ördög~ - Sun, 29 May 2022 02:05 UTC

Petz

> Ördög
>
>> Petz
>>> Just curious is your "individual.net" server slow at connecting lately
>>
>> Just killfile it, Petz dear!
>> Not worth the trouble accessing that cesspit, which is the very bullshit
>> in that wet paper-bag (aka Rod Speed).
>>
> Been using individual myself for years.
> It has gotten sometimes slow at retrieving messages.
> Sometimes not?
> At least for me.
> WIN10 often does something screwy though.
> the last week it was turning of my home network (folser sharing). Turned
> out a bug in windows media dissabling it fixed the problem. This is a
> forever screwy problem with WIN10 after "updates"

Your problem. You are the one still using this Microsoft spy-ware that is
masquerading as an operating system.

Sane people use Debian Linux for servers and networks. :P

~~~
~~~
Blasting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost yada yaada yada
> yayda yada yada three cemeteries
> I had an uncle that lived in Wellington.

Was he the one who bought for you that little tank of yours?

> He voted Liberal all his life until he passed away 10 years ago.
> Now he votes Labor.

How would you know that? Have you consulted him in a seance?

Hey, idiot Petz. OZ do not have any outcome significant voter-fraud
problem. Stop spewing that Trumpist big lie!
~~

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<e7l59hdqmqmrqh7vlfm2dcf1mpfp3vhovq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14126&group=aus.politics#14126

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:12:42 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 29 May 2022 02:12 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 11:43:54 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> We have a preferential voting system for a reason.

>>> What ?
>
>> After your votes are counted, failed candidates should not be allowed
>> to select (feed) which candidates those votes are then passed to.
>
>They don't if you vote below the line.
>
>> This system ensures those who did not vote Coalition/Labor end up with
>> those votes,
>
>Only if you vote above the line.

Only the Senate paper which cannot be laid out in ballot box. like a
table cloth, yes you select 8 below the line most do the donkey 8 or 6
above the line. Still does not stop preferences being fed by you last
candidate down till someone has 50%.

The Green one in Campbelltown only had 4 candidates you had to number
all 4 (at least 4)

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<4ll59hpnqj83b1mmtkjp15p7krsntdjtss@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14127&group=aus.politics#14127

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:19:06 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 29 May 2022 02:19 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 11:49:05 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Don't forget what that did to the cat.

>>> Nope.
>
>> Which configuration you use
>
>> I use this one for years
>>
>> Generic Configuration Details
>> Server Name News.Individual.NET
>> Standard Connection (NNTP) Port 119
>
>Same.

Yes WINDOW 10 has stuff my newsreader after last downgrade.
Looking into it. They stuffed my network something to do with Win
Media Player I disabled it. Which fixed that.
Anyhow I know now its not News.Individual.
Win10 stuff a lot of crap everywhere doing a clean-up

>> SSL Encrypted Connection (NNTPS) Port 563
>
>Don't use that, mine calls that secure connection (TLS) and that isn't
>ticked.
>
>> Alternative Connection Options (NNTP)
>> News.Individual.NET Port 8119
>> Port80.Individual.NET Port 80
>
>Don't have that in mine.

Re: how could Scomo have fought off the Teals?

<op.1mwszkv3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14128&group=aus.politics#14128

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 12:53:34 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 29 May 2022 02:53 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 12:12:42 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 May 2022 11:43:54 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> After your votes are counted, failed candidates should not be allowed
>>> to select (feed) which candidates those votes are then passed to.
>>
>> They don't if you vote below the line.
>>
>>> This system ensures those who did not vote Coalition/Labor end up with
>>> those votes,
>>
>> Only if you vote above the line.

> Only the Senate paper

No

> which cannot be laid out in ballot box. like a
> table cloth, yes you select 8 below the line most do the donkey 8 or 6
> above the line. Still does not stop preferences being fed by you last
> candidate down till someone has 50%.

But does allow you to have the coalition or labor as your second
preference.

> The Green one in Campbelltown only had 4 candidates you had to number
> all 4 (at least 4)

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<kls59hh00m1dmt5gsq72sfnh5v56kqji55@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14129&group=aus.politics#14129

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA
References: <m8e08h9l7s3gne86f3s9cuo0141s6e53kr@4ax.com> <op.1l6mvserbyq249@pvr2.lan> <8qu08hpiakcss28hchg8qrfka9ka4d01g7@4ax.com> <op.1l60c0lcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <4be28hd51buts3ndddct59sv0474e053jk@4ax.com> <op.1l74m0g6byq249@pvr2.lan> <t6ihkb$kaj$1@dont-email.me> <op.1moqiecdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t6qdml$p4b$1@dont-email.me> <u9729hl9fgu6h9eeff3j3t469juhvne0ll@4ax.com> <op.1mucfalobyq249@pvr2.lan> <ia829hp3lltnt0vkpp828h7uddean66cfm@4ax.com> <op.1mufe0uwbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 21:13:31 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 29 May 2022 04:13 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 06:05:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 May 2022 05:08:15 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 28 May 2022 05:00:36 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That's not god either, just another stupid god botherer.
>
>> Can you provide evidence?
>
>For what, that that fool is a god botherer ? That should be obvious even
>for you.
>
>> BTW that is a Jesus quote not God.
>
>That fool that was stupid enough to be nailed up by the
>Romans is claimed to be the son of that god, stupid.

I have never had a atheist or a theist provide proof of their point
of view. Both believe I should believe by faith.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1mww6602byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14130&group=aus.politics#14130

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard
right politics in the USA
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 14:24:32 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 29 May 2022 04:24 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:13:31 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 May 2022 06:05:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 28 May 2022 05:08:15 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Can you provide evidence?
>>
>> For what, that that fool is a god botherer ? That should be obvious
>> even
>> for you.
>>
>>> BTW that is a Jesus quote not God.
>>
>> That fool that was stupid enough to be nailed up by the
>> Romans is claimed to be the son of that god, stupid.
>
> I have never had a atheist or a theist provide proof of their point of
> view.

It is only the theist that is claiming some sky fairy exists.

> Both believe I should believe by faith.

Wrong with atheists.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<pns59hp79es3mkocf74g27ee0rf14j49dt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14131&group=aus.politics#14131

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <6dqr7h9g45c0coc0tlgjuvdnl9soooeuk0@4ax.com> <op.1l3gtqc5byq249@pvr2.lan> <m8e08h9l7s3gne86f3s9cuo0141s6e53kr@4ax.com> <op.1l6mvserbyq249@pvr2.lan> <8qu08hpiakcss28hchg8qrfka9ka4d01g7@4ax.com> <op.1l60c0lcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <4be28hd51buts3ndddct59sv0474e053jk@4ax.com> <op.1l74m0g6byq249@pvr2.lan> <t6ihkb$kaj$1@dont-email.me> <op.1moqiecdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t6qdml$p4b$1@dont-email.me> <u9729hl9fgu6h9eeff3j3t469juhvne0ll@4ax.com> <t6t2o0$tik$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 21:26:21 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 29 May 2022 04:26 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 21:57:52 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Mattb wrote on 28/5/22 4:51 am:
>> On Fri, 27 May 2022 21:46:28 +1000, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>>> Yes, so one group believes in 'God' and one group doesn't believe in
>>> 'God'/denys that 'God' even exists!!

>>> Yeah!! But they'll be in 'Second Class' Heaven!! ;-P
>>
>> Tell me when you see God say this. The Popes are not God or speak
>> for God.
>
>Really!! As I was brought up, that was the whole 'raison d'être' for The
>Pope!! An Interface for God.

OK here are some Pope quotes.

"Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which
conflicts with church dogma must be burned without pity."
Pope Innocent III

"We declare, assert, define and pronounce to be subject to the Roman
Pontiff is to every creature altogether necessary for salvation… I
have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above
all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one
consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What
therefore, can you make of me but God?"
Pope Boniface VIII

"There is no more harm in adultery than in rubbing one's hands
together."
Pope Boniface VIII

"Every cleric must obey the Pope, even if he commands what is evil;
for no one may judge the Pope."
Pope Innocent III

"The universal Church of the faithful is one outside of which none is
saved."
Pope Innocent III

"The bliss of the elect in heaven would not be perfect unless they
were able to look across the abyss and enjoy the agonies of their
brethren in eternal fire."
Pope Gregory I

You believe these were spoken by a true "Interface for God"?

>> Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the
>> same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure
>> you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of
>> sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in
>> your own eye?
>>
>> So many in organized religions forget this verse.
>
>"Judge not least you be judged!!"

We all judge each other but what I believe is important is this
"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with
the measure you use, it will be measured to you" To me to judge a
person's Salvation or lack or it is dangerous.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<5gt59h1b646vnit2ke3ggh5epdkrqgu3k8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14132&group=aus.politics#14132

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <op.1l2l3hb8byq249@pvr2.lan> <6dqr7h9g45c0coc0tlgjuvdnl9soooeuk0@4ax.com> <op.1l3gtqc5byq249@pvr2.lan> <m8e08h9l7s3gne86f3s9cuo0141s6e53kr@4ax.com> <op.1l6mvserbyq249@pvr2.lan> <8qu08hpiakcss28hchg8qrfka9ka4d01g7@4ax.com> <op.1l60c0lcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <4be28hd51buts3ndddct59sv0474e053jk@4ax.com> <op.1l74m0g6byq249@pvr2.lan> <t6ihkb$kaj$1@dont-email.me> <op.1moqiecdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t6qdml$p4b$1@dont-email.me> <bsn29ht14qt8s38mvrb0l6c5p9j9rga790@4ax.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 21:27:30 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 29 May 2022 04:27 UTC

On Sat, 28 May 2022 09:37:02 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 27 May 2022 21:46:28 +1000, Daniel65
><daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
>>Rod Speed wrote on 25/5/22 4:19 am:

>>> Not really. Most xtians claim that those who don't believe in their
>>> god are pagans.
>>
>>Yes, so one group believes in 'God' and one group doesn't believe in
>>'God'/denys that 'God' even exists!!
>>
>Rome consolidated the Christian religion to incorporate the Holy
>Trinity, they legally defined Christianity.
>Before they did all sorts of strange Christian religions were popping
>up.
>Much like we do now!

Good thing they no longer have much power to kill for what they
call heresy.

>>> In fact roman catholics believe that protestants are pagans who will
>>> end up in hell until a very recent pope proclaimed that even
>>> protestants can end up in heaven.
>>
>>Yeah!! But they'll be in 'Second Class' Heaven!! ;-P

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<ojt59hhdvu9bcod986vn61uejohetrl74a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14133&group=aus.politics#14133

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <8qu08hpiakcss28hchg8qrfka9ka4d01g7@4ax.com> <op.1l60c0lcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <4be28hd51buts3ndddct59sv0474e053jk@4ax.com> <op.1l74m0g6byq249@pvr2.lan> <t6ihkb$kaj$1@dont-email.me> <op.1moqiecdbyq249@pvr2.lan> <t6qdml$p4b$1@dont-email.me> <u9729hl9fgu6h9eeff3j3t469juhvne0ll@4ax.com> <op.1mucfalobyq249@pvr2.lan> <ia829hp3lltnt0vkpp828h7uddean66cfm@4ax.com> <op.1mufe0uwbyq249@pvr2.lan> <kls59hh00m1dmt5gsq72sfnh5v56kqji55@4ax.com> <op.1mww6602byq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 21:30:44 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 29 May 2022 04:30 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:24:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:13:31 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 28 May 2022 06:05:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> For what, that that fool is a god botherer ? That should be obvious
>>> even
>>> for you.

>>> That fool that was stupid enough to be nailed up by the
>>> Romans is claimed to be the son of that god, stupid.
>>
>> I have never had a atheist or a theist provide proof of their point of
>> view.
>
>It is only the theist that is claiming some sky fairy exists.

The other is claiming there is not and is unable to provide evidence.

>> Both believe I should believe by faith.
>
>Wrong with atheists.

Very true, there are atheist that show as much hate and anger toward
people who believe differently as a fundamentalist Christians or
follower of Islam.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1mwydp0ubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14134&group=aus.politics#14134

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 14:50:03 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 29 May 2022 04:50 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:26:21 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 May 2022 21:57:52 +1000, Daniel65
> <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>
>> Mattb wrote on 28/5/22 4:51 am:

>>> Tell me when you see God say this. The Popes are not God or speak
>>> for God.
>>
>> Really!! As I was brought up, that was the whole 'raison d'être' for The
>> Pope!! An Interface for God.
>
> OK here are some Pope quotes.
>
> "Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which
> conflicts with church dogma must be burned without pity."
> Pope Innocent III

They don't bother with that anymore, and that isn't just
because of the mess it makes in the town square.

> "We declare, assert, define and pronounce to be subject to the Roman
> Pontiff is to every creature altogether necessary for salvation… I
> have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above
> all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one
> consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What
> therefore, can you make of me but God?"
> Pope Boniface VIII

They don't make them like that anymore.

> "There is no more harm in adultery than in rubbing one's hands
> together."
> Pope Boniface VIII

And its fine to fuck the altar boys.

> "Every cleric must obey the Pope, even if he commands what is evil;
> for no one may judge the Pope."
> Pope Innocent III

> "The universal Church of the faithful is one outside of which none is
> saved."
> Pope Innocent III

They have backed off on that one too.

> "The bliss of the elect in heaven would not be perfect unless they
> were able to look across the abyss and enjoy the agonies of their
> brethren in eternal fire."
> Pope Gregory I

Quite a while ago now.

> You believe these were spoken by a true "Interface for God"?

No such animal.

>>> Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the
>>> same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure
>>> you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of
>>> sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in
>>> your own eye?
>>>
>>> So many in organized religions forget this verse.
>>
>> "Judge not least you be judged!!"
>
> We all judge each other

Not everyone does.

> but what I believe is important is this
> "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with
> the measure you use, it will be measured to you" To me to judge a
> person's Salvation or lack or it is dangerous.

You'll burn, boy.

Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

<op.1mwyh3bxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14135&group=aus.politics#14135

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
right politics in the USA
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 14:52:41 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 29 May 2022 04:52 UTC

On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:30:44 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:24:32 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 29 May 2022 14:13:31 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I have never had a atheist or a theist provide proof of their point of
>>> view.
>>
>> It is only the theist that is claiming some sky fairy exists.
>
> The other is claiming there is not and is unable to provide evidence.

Not possible to prove a negative in that situation.

>>> Both believe I should believe by faith.
>>
>> Wrong with atheists.

> Very true,

We'll see...

> there are atheist that show as much hate and anger toward
> people who believe differently as a fundamentalist Christians or
> follower of Islam.

That isn't believing by faith.

Apache (2004 Remaster)

<768217ec-80cc-4d3a-b1a2-7dcca2390684n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=14136&group=aus.politics#14136

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 22:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Apache (2004 Remaster)
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Sun, 29 May 2022 05:59 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOySHo6RZ4