Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable. -- The Wizard of Oz

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics in the USA

SubjectAuthor
* The Right To Breed And *Not* To Breedcorella
+* SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`- SURE, IT WASN"T ME! (Blame my naughty fingers instead.)Daniel65
+* Sphinxcorella
|`- Sphinxcorella
+* It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Fran
|`- It must be true ... if a habitual liar says so!Arindam Banerjee
+- The *Incompetence* A-TEAMÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+* Growth Is It Good Or Is It Evilcorella
|`- Growth Is It Good Or Is It EvilRod Speed
+* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseOzix
|`* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
| `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseDaniel65
|  `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
|   `* self-funded retirees rejoice at interest risePetzl
|    `- self-funded retirees rejoice at interest riseRod Speed
+- Too Many Mistakescorella
+- 12corella
+- Edvard_Grieg_-_Peer_Gynt_Suite_No.1._Morning_Mood._Pcorella
+* 909corella
|`- 909corella
+* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindMrPostingRobot
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|+- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindArindam Banerjee
|`* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
| `* virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindRod Speed
|  `- virus update: india in trouble, australia not far behindDaniel65
+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
> [...]
|||           |    `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||           |     `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
|||           `* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||            `- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardRod Speed
||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iPetzl
|||+* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hard right politics iMattb
|||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
||`* OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardTrevor Wilson
|+- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardArindam Banerjee
|`- OT: This is the horrifying end-result of many decades long hardFran
+* PHON fielding quantum candidates who don't even live in same stateOzix
+* Dan Andrews grilled by IBAC againNomen Nescio
`* 'Babbling moron' Kamala Harris shouldn't be a 'heartbeat away' from the presidenbuh buh biden

Pages:123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
Re: election results, a lot to digest

<op.1mjdgkc8x9d686@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13843&group=aus.politics#13843

From: lki...@gmail.com (lacksey)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: election results, a lot to digest
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 06:49:22 +1000
 by: lacksey - Sat, 21 May 2022 20:49 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:17:59 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 21/05/2022 9:42 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>> Disappointing how many votes Hanson got, Palmer failed to get the RWNJ
>> vote. Early counting has a large swing to ALP in the west, seems COVID
>> was an issue there but not elsewhere.

> I don't think Covid was an huge issue in WA.

I don't either given that it was the Labor party that fucked that up at the
state level be opening the border much too early and having no lockdowns.

> I think it was the support the govt gave to the Palmer legal challenge.
> THAT would have really pissed off the Westies.

Not convinced that most of the voters give a damn about stuff like that.

IMO it is more likely that the excellent economic result that
Labor has got in WA at the state level that saw enough voters
decide that Labor is fine.
.
>> Libs lost badly in Victoria, it seems the world's longest lockdown
>> wasn't something that they couldn't take advantage of. Teals have done
>> pretty good, but knocked out moderate Liberals. I can see the
>> religious-right faction of coalition spinning this as people not
>> wanting left-leaning policies. God knows what the senate will look like.

> The pervading blokinesss of the whole campaign got the Libs in deep
> doodoo.

Not convinced. Much more likely to be due to the fact that
it is very hard federally to stay in govt for more than a few
terms. Only Howard and Ming ever managed to do that well.

> They pissed off and took for granted women voters (and especially
> moderate ones)

Don't buy that either.

> and that got them the result they deserved. You've seen the sort of
> comments made here by the LNP troll, the pretzel and Roddles. They are
> fairly typical of the sort of mentality that pervaded the LNP and that
> results in turning long time LNP voters to support the teals in
> socially progressive electorates.

That wasnt the reason that independants have done
so well, most obviously with the result the Greens got.

And it isnt the first time that independants have done well in NSW.
There were a lot more of them this time.

> The one place where they might still do OK is Gilmore.

ScoMo didnt lose his seat and did much better than Dutton and Frydenburg.

Going to be interesting to see who the Libs have next given
that both Dutton and Frydenburg are in what are now such
marginal seats, even if Frydenburg does survive.

> Constance has shown he's got the ability to learn from bitter
> experiences, to admit that he has vulnerabilities and to show support
> and understanding of the experiences of voters in his electorate.

> I was delighted to see that Bridget Archer got up (no thanks to Morrison
> there!) and the Keneally went down (YAY!) and the Dai Le got up.

> Cancerned aobut JOsh though. Now we're gunna get Dutton as Opposition
> leader no doubt....

Not convinced about that given his very narrow margin.

> The LNP will be out of govt for more than one term onthe basis of this
> result.

We don't usually see one term govts federally except with Gough
and that wasn't even technically a one term govt.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<op.1mjdkpha0jndxk@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13844&group=aus.politics#13844

From: %%...@gmail.com (%%)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 06:51:51 +1000
 by: %% - Sat, 21 May 2022 20:51 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:27:05 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:17:59 +1000, Fran
> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 21/05/2022 9:42 pm, Falscher Bruce wrote:
>>> Disappointing how many votes Hanson got, Palmer failed to get the RWNJ
>>> vote. Early counting has a large swing to ALP in the west, seems COVID
>>> was an issue there but not elsewhere.
>>
>> I don't think Covid was an huge issue in WA. I think it was the support
>> the govt gave to the Palmer legal challenge. THAT would have really
>> pissed off the Westies.
>> .
>> Libs lost badly in Victoria, it seems the world's longest lockdown
>> wasn't something that they couldn't take advantage of. Teals have done
>> pretty good, but knocked out moderate Liberals. I can see the
>> religious-right faction of coalition spinning this as people not wanting
>> left-leaning policies. God knows what the senate will look like.
>>>

>> The pervading blokinesss of the whole campaign got the Libs in deep
>> doodoo. They pissed off and took for granted women voters (and
>> especially moderate ones) and that got them the result they deserved.
>> You've seen the sort of comments made here by the LNP troll, the pretzel
>> and Roddles. They are fairly typical of the sort of mentality that
>> pervaded the LNP and that results in turning long time LNP voters to
>> support the teals in socially progressive electorates.
>>
>> The one place where they might still do OK is Gilmore. Constance has
>> shown he's got the ability to learn from bitter experiences, to admit
>> that he has vulnerabilities and to show support and understanding of the
>> experiences of voters in his electorate.
>>
>> I was delighted to see that Bridget Archer got up (no thanks to Morrison
>> there!) and the Keneally went down (YAY!) and the Dai Le got up.
>> Cancerned aobut JOsh though. Now we're gunna get Dutton as Opposition
>> leader no doubt.... The LNP will be out of govt for more than one term
>> onthe basis of this result.
>
> In your opinion Fran has OZ gone more to the left or right with
> this round of voting?

Not convinced that it has anything to do with left/right.

We don't usually have any party as the govt for more than a few terms.

And even tho Albo is a lefty, none of his policys are.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<jet1r2Fhl7eU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13845&group=aus.politics#13845

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 06:53:54 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 21 May 2022 20:53 UTC

On 22/05/2022 6:51 am, %% wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:27:05 +1000, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:17:59 +1000, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I don't think Covid was an huge issue in WA.  I think it was the support
>>> the govt gave to the Palmer legal challenge.  THAT would have really
>>> pissed off the Westies.
>>> .
>>> Libs lost badly in Victoria, it seems the world's longest lockdown
>>> wasn't something that they couldn't take advantage of. Teals have done
>>> pretty good, but knocked out moderate Liberals. I can see the
>>> religious-right faction of coalition spinning this as people not wanting
>>> left-leaning policies. God knows what the senate will look like.
>>>>

>>> The pervading blokinesss of the whole campaign got the Libs in deep
>>> doodoo.  They pissed off and took for granted women voters (and
>>> especially moderate ones) and that got them the result they deserved.
>>> You've seen the sort of comments made here by the LNP troll, the pretzel
>>> and Roddles.  They are fairly typical of the sort of mentality that
>>> pervaded the LNP and that results in turning long time LNP voters to
>>> support the  teals in socially progressive electorates.
>>>
>>> The one place where they might still do OK is Gilmore. Constance has
>>> shown he's got the ability to learn from bitter experiences, to admit
>>> that he has vulnerabilities and to show support and understanding of the
>>> experiences of voters in his electorate.
>>>
>>> I was delighted to see that Bridget Archer got up (no thanks to Morrison
>>> there!) and the Keneally went down (YAY!) and the Dai Le got up.
>>> Cancerned aobut JOsh though.  Now we're gunna get Dutton as Opposition
>>> leader no doubt....  The LNP will be out of govt for more than one term
>>> onthe basis of this result.
>>
>>    In your opinion Fran has OZ gone more to the left or right with
>> this round of voting?
>
> Not convinced that it has anything to do with left/right.
>
> We don't usually have any party as the govt for more than a few terms.
>
> And even tho Albo is a lefty, none of his policys are.

**Is that you Roddles? No one else mangles English in quite the way you
do. It's 'POLICIES' you boob.

Scummo is gone

<jet2kkFhq79U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13846&group=aus.politics#13846

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Scummo is gone
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:07:32 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 21 May 2022 21:07 UTC

How good is that?

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<op.1mjeyiaubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13847&group=aus.politics#13847

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:21:44 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 21 May 2022 21:21 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:42:38 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

> On 22/05/2022 6:27 am, Mattb wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:17:59 +1000, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I don't think Covid was an huge issue in WA. I think it was the
>>> support
>>> the govt gave to the Palmer legal challenge. THAT would have really
>>> pissed off the Westies.
>>> .
>>> Libs lost badly in Victoria, it seems the world's longest lockdown
>>> wasn't something that they couldn't take advantage of. Teals have done
>>> pretty good, but knocked out moderate Liberals. I can see the
>>> religious-right faction of coalition spinning this as people not
>>> wanting
>>> left-leaning policies. God knows what the senate will look like.
>>>>

>>> The pervading blokinesss of the whole campaign got the Libs in deep
>>> doodoo. They pissed off and took for granted women voters (and
>>> especially moderate ones) and that got them the result they deserved.
>>> You've seen the sort of comments made here by the LNP troll, the
>>> pretzel
>>> and Roddles. They are fairly typical of the sort of mentality that
>>> pervaded the LNP and that results in turning long time LNP voters to
>>> support the teals in socially progressive electorates.
>>>
>>> The one place where they might still do OK is Gilmore. Constance has
>>> shown he's got the ability to learn from bitter experiences, to admit
>>> that he has vulnerabilities and to show support and understanding of
>>> the
>>> experiences of voters in his electorate.
>>>
>>> I was delighted to see that Bridget Archer got up (no thanks to
>>> Morrison
>>> there!) and the Keneally went down (YAY!) and the Dai Le got up.
>>> Cancerned aobut JOsh though. Now we're gunna get Dutton as Opposition
>>> leader no doubt.... The LNP will be out of govt for more than one term
>>> onthe basis of this result.
>> In your opinion Fran has OZ gone more to the left or right with
>> this round of voting?
>>

> **It seems abundantly clear to me that Australians have voted that they
> want a government to reflect the majority view. IOW: Right down the
> middle. Neither far left, nor far right.
>
> How the Libs will manage with that Nazi, Dutton, in charge, is anyone's
> guess.

It remains to be seen if he is in charge given how marginal his win is
likely to be.

Re: Scummo is gone

<op.1mje5f2nbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13848&group=aus.politics#13848

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Scummo is gone
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:25:53 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 21 May 2022 21:25 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

> How good is that?

Just as mindlessly one eyed and bigoted as always given that
Albo is even more of a liar and won't be closing any coal mines.

Re: Scummo is gone

<jet4upFi7h4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13849&group=aus.politics#13849

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:47:05 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 21 May 2022 21:47 UTC

On 22/05/2022 7:25 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>
>> How good is that?
>
> Just as mindlessly one eyed and bigoted as always given that
> Albo is even more of a liar and won't be closing any coal mines.

**We'll see. As I have stated many times: Albo is a poor choice for PM.
Scummo was worse. MUCH worse.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<jet517Fi7h4U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13850&group=aus.politics#13850

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 07:48:22 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 21 May 2022 21:48 UTC

On 22/05/2022 7:21 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:42:38 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 22/05/2022 6:27 am, Mattb wrote:
>>> On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:17:59 +1000, Fran
>>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>

>>>      In your opinion Fran has OZ gone more to the left or right with
>>> this round of voting?
>>>

>> **It seems abundantly clear to me that Australians have voted that
>> they want a government to reflect the majority view. IOW: Right down
>> the middle. Neither far left, nor far right.
>>
>> How the Libs will manage with that Nazi, Dutton, in charge, is
>> anyone's guess.
>
> It remains to be seen if he is in charge given how marginal his win is
> likely to be.

**I'm torn on this one. With Dutton as leader, the Libs are fucked. So,
a good thing. If the Libs regain a sudden rush of common sense, they'll
elect a moderate, rather than a Nazi.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<6FdiK.2478876$Z91.578474@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13851&group=aus.politics#13851

From: Dev...@Hell.org (~Ördög~)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 22:25:06 GMT
 by: ~Ördög~ - Sat, 21 May 2022 22:25 UTC

Trevor Wilson posted:

/Autosnip: Far-right Trolls and Septic Yanks/

> %% wrote --- no he did not!

It is Rod Speed trolling w/o changing his idiotic verbiage.

> **Is that you Roddles?

He sure is!
Bugger me if I know what he hopes to achieve by doing this!

> No one else mangles English in quite the way you
> do. It's 'POLICIES' you boob.

Successful nymshifting requires some rudimentary literary skills, which
are seriously lacking in both Rod Speed's and the LNP troll's pathetic
attempts at confusing the readers of this newsgroup.

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<8UdiK.2740505$X81.1723039@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13852&group=aus.politics#13852

From: Dev...@Hell.org (~Ördög~)
Subject: Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 22:41:08 GMT
 by: ~Ördög~ - Sat, 21 May 2022 22:41 UTC

Fran

> Whatawonderfulworld
>
>> If they spy in my phone, they'll get some great pictures of Sheep in
>> Lamb, and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...
>

> LOL. On mine, they'd find garden pics, chook pics and cedar furniture
> pics and about 25 phone numbers.

On my phone they find nothing of the sort. I don't take any pictures (I do
have a digital camera for that purpose exclusively given the better
quality). I also restrict my phone usage for emergencies and road
navigation, public transport info, weather report and similar.
After all, I still have my land line for verbal communication.

--
Ördög - - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: Mobile phones used to spy on you kept secret!

<0jqi8hdc0c0uvh9d7crqk5qun1b95cv0uh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13853&group=aus.politics#13853

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 08:50:30 +1000
References: <op.1mdymh12byq249@pvr2.lan> <jem0f2F6uvsU3@mid.individual.net> <op.1meg2ojcbyq249@pvr2.lan> <jemejcF9hocU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1meso5y5byq249@pvr2.lan> <jemk1eFaj1aU1@mid.individual.net> <op.1mevog15byq249@pvr2.lan> <jenmdqFh008U2@mid.individual.net> <op.1mfs2oy0byq249@pvr2.lan> <jepag7Fqc7hU2@mid.individual.net> <op.1mg7ychabyq249@pvr2.lan> <XnsAE9E80A5486BCWota@85.12.62.221> <op.1mh3r7j5byq249@pvr2.lan> <XnsAE9EB575CC075Wota@85.12.62.240>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 22:50 UTC

On Sat, 21 May 2022 07:50:26 GMT, Whatawonderfulworld <Foo@Foobar.com>
wrote:

>>> and a lot of blacklisted spam numbers...
>>
>> That is stupid given that they use a new number every time.
>>
>Let the blacklisting commence. I have all the time in the world. As soon
>as i hear the silence, and a click, thats it.
>
>Mind you thats if i even get to the phone these days.

Internet phones allow one to type in whatever number they like,
Easy to change, I have even had two (strangers) callers, call me
because my mobile number has been used as a the caller, I just tell
them to block my number.
Blocking though does work.
What drives them away is when they send a web address, I then
send/forward message to my Gmail, then report it as criminal phishing.
Both to the IP number and Registrar (they take the web page down).

If I do answer I give the spammer a CURSE which will cause his family
and friends to die slowly horribly and painfully.
That also works
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Scummo is gone

<e62cec15-49b1-4d60-a9d1-5499dd593a99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13854&group=aus.politics#13854

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 15:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sat, 21 May 2022 22:56 UTC

On Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 07:25:59 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <tre...@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>
> > How good is that?
>
> Just as mindlessly one eyed and bigoted as always given that
> Albo is even more of a liar and won't be closing any coal mines.

Estab robot Rod3po needs reprogramming.
It has been wrong on all predictions.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<pjri8h922lrr1c7uca48nodc4sk5am573h@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13855&group=aus.politics#13855

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:00:56 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:00 UTC

On Sat, 21 May 2022 13:27:05 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>I was delighted to see that Bridget Archer got up (no thanks to Morrison
>>there!) and the Keneally went down (YAY!) and the Dai Le got up.
>>Cancerned aobut JOsh though. Now we're gunna get Dutton as Opposition
>>leader no doubt.... The LNP will be out of govt for more than one term
>>onthe basis of this result.
>
> In your opinion Fran has OZ gone more to the left or right with
>this round of voting?

Fran has you, me, Rod and everyone proper thinking, blocked.
My opinion is both the same and both full of weird Farm animals!
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<rqri8hpo022sldvq1cntkt745rl2k75klp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13856&group=aus.politics#13856

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:09:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:09 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:42:38 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> I was delighted to see that Bridget Archer got up (no thanks to Morrison
>>> there!) and the Keneally went down (YAY!) and the Dai Le got up.
>>> Cancerned aobut JOsh though. Now we're gunna get Dutton as Opposition
>>> leader no doubt.... The LNP will be out of govt for more than one term
>>> onthe basis of this result.
>>
>> In your opinion Fran has OZ gone more to the left or right with
>> this round of voting?
>>

>**It seems abundantly clear to me that Australians have voted that they
>want a government to reflect the majority view. IOW: Right down the
>middle. Neither far left, nor far right.
>
>How the Libs will manage with that Nazi, Dutton, in charge, is anyone's
>guess.

Dutton is likely to be the new leader of the Coalition!
Albanese will be backstabbed shortly (before Christmas) by freak
animal Penny Wong, or a similar farm animal.

Both parties won't acknowledge what a woman or a man is!
Answer, get ready to avert ones eyes!!
A boy has a penis, a girl has a vagina (our creator decides)
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<bbsi8htd98tk62fj5un6efct2hmcnkkiqq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13857&group=aus.politics#13857

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:11:09 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:11 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 07:48:22 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>>> **It seems abundantly clear to me that Australians have voted that
>>> they want a government to reflect the majority view. IOW: Right down
>>> the middle. Neither far left, nor far right.
>>>
>>> How the Libs will manage with that Nazi, Dutton, in charge, is
>>> anyone's guess.
>>
>> It remains to be seen if he is in charge given how marginal his win is
>> likely to be.
>
>**I'm torn on this one. With Dutton as leader, the Libs are fucked. So,
>a good thing. If the Libs regain a sudden rush of common sense, they'll
>elect a moderate, rather than a Nazi.

But "your a Nazi"?
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<jeta0sFj482U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13858&group=aus.politics#13858

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:13:30 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:13 UTC

On 22/05/2022 9:09 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> In your opinion Fran has OZ gone more to the left or right with
>>> this round of voting?
>>>

>> **It seems abundantly clear to me that Australians have voted that they
>> want a government to reflect the majority view. IOW: Right down the
>> middle. Neither far left, nor far right.
>>
>> How the Libs will manage with that Nazi, Dutton, in charge, is anyone's
>> guess.
>>
> Dutton is likely to be the new leader of the Coalition!

**Yep. Very likely. A Nazi in charge of a party full of Nazis.

> Albanese will be backstabbed shortly (before Christmas) by freak
> animal Penny Wong, or a similar farm animal.

**Not a snowball's chance in Hell. For two reasons:

1) Labor will give Albo a chance to work in what is likely to be a
minority government.
2) Labor has itself structured such that leaders being stabbed in the
back is extremely unlikely.

That said, we can only hope that Penny Wong is leader at the next
election. She is smart, talented and would make a formidable leader.

> Both parties won't acknowledge what a woman or a man is!

**You're a fucking idiot.

> Answer, get ready to avert ones eyes!!
> A boy has a penis, a girl has a vagina (our creator decides)

**Yep. I was right. You're a fucking idiot. There is no "creator".

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<0fsi8h52tqmrt42vl043amhi5q4dsnp956@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13859&group=aus.politics#13859

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:13:43 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:13 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 06:53:54 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>> And even tho Albo is a lefty, none of his policys are.
>
>**Is that you Roddles? No one else mangles English in quite the way you
>do. It's 'POLICIES' you boob.

The spelling Nazi has came to get you Rod!
--
Petzl
Australia will never be destroyed from the outside.

Re: Scummo is gone

<tisi8hhkcrt0clp4cjeiergqec1lmp7amn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13860&group=aus.politics#13860

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:15:03 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:15 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 07:07:32 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>How good is that?

And Penny Wong replaced him.
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<0d83dbcf-4f62-4fcb-b6d3-330130a39e5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13861&group=aus.politics#13861

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 16:17:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:17 UTC

On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 2:04:46 AM UTC+8, Rod Speed wrote:
> Dunno, they have a labor state govt that fucked covid
> up spectacularly very recently. Doubt covid is relevant.

I don't see they fucked up. WA has more cases than NSW, which looks bad, but only one quarter as many in hospital. The vaccine mandates worked.

Re: Albo blubbers

<210399c7-016f-4c48-9ba0-433c603a7eadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13862&group=aus.politics#13862

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 16:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Albo blubbers
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:18 UTC

On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 4:34:35 AM UTC+8, Oliver Closeoff wrote:
> LOL in the fine sooky ALP tradition, Albo has fought back tears after
> the election result.
>
> True to form - Dud, Shortbum, now Sleazy Albanexi.
>
> https://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/labor-leader-anthony-albanese-speaks-after-scott-morrison-concedes-defeat/news-story/e3ff3d80bdd7d1c59056cb7ad77ae139

You got Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on your Walkman?

Re: Albo blubbers

<cmsi8hl51g6k01j20ikk3mip9h5ign1fj1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13863&group=aus.politics#13863

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:28:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:28 UTC

On Sat, 21 May 2022 20:34:31 -0000, Oliver Closeoff
<commonsense@nospam.org> wrote:

>LOL in the fine sooky ALP tradition, Albo has fought back tears after
>the election result.
>
>True to form - Dud, Shortbum, now Sleazy Albanexi.
>
>https://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/labor-leader-anthony-albanese-speaks-after-scott-morrison-concedes-defeat/news-story/e3ff3d80bdd7d1c59056cb7ad77ae139

You think the Yanks will allow a commie Nuclear Submarines?
Will China will be allowed Nuclear navy bases around Australia?
Will Russia?
--
Petzl
"Our" Media and Major parties are run by lobbyists

Lobbyists write the laws, parliament sells the laws,
paid lucrative commissions for passing their laws.
That’s the modern legislative business of parliament.

When we talk about paying-off politicians in third-world
countries we call it bribery.
However, when we undertake the same process in parliament.
we call it lobbying.

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<6cui8hl5np9odcufr931mp57te751blvne@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13864&group=aus.politics#13864

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:47:13 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:47 UTC

On Sun, 22 May 2022 09:13:30 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 22/05/2022 9:09 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> **It seems abundantly clear to me that Australians have voted that they
>>> want a government to reflect the majority view. IOW: Right down the
>>> middle. Neither far left, nor far right.
>>>
>>> How the Libs will manage with that Nazi, Dutton, in charge, is anyone's
>>> guess.
>>>
>> Dutton is likely to be the new leader of the Coalition!
>
>**Yep. Very likely. A Nazi in charge of a party full of Nazis.
>
>> Albanese will be backstabbed shortly (before Christmas) by freak
>> animal Penny Wong, or a similar farm animal.
>
>**Not a snowball's chance in Hell. For two reasons:
>
>1) Labor will give Albo a chance to work in what is likely to be a
>minority government.
>2) Labor has itself structured such that leaders being stabbed in the
>back is extremely unlikely.
>
>That said, we can only hope that Penny Wong is leader at the next
>election. She is smart, talented and would make a formidable leader.
>

>> Both parties won't acknowledge what a woman or a man is!
>
>**You're a fucking idiot.

You think you know what a idiot is
Hint look in the Mirror!

>> Answer, get ready to avert ones eyes!!
>> A boy has a penis, a girl has a vagina (our creator decides)
>
>**Yep. I was right. You're a fucking idiot. There is no "creator".

Who made your Mobile phone?
--
Petzl
What perfect set of circumstances placed our Sun a

If gravity was slightly more powerful
the universe would collapse into a bowl!
If gravity was less powerful the universe would fly apart,
there would be no stars no planets!

Gravity is precisely as strong as it needs to be!
If the ratio of the electromagnetic force to the
strong force wasn't 1% life wouldn't exist!

Re: vote

<jsui8hph9cl3ug8lu0pk8onervaft61pae@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13865&group=aus.politics#13865

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re: vote
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:55:38 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:55 UTC

On Sat, 21 May 2022 09:56:18 +1000, Max <max@val.morgan> wrote:

>If you vote informally, ie. you don't fill in enough boxes, what are the
>chances you get in trouble for this?

Never complained to me
I just draw a cock and balls on ballots (they get the most votes if
they were counted)
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: election results, a lot to digest

<jetci1FjielU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13866&group=aus.politics#13866

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 09:56:47 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 21 May 2022 23:56 UTC

On 22/05/2022 9:47 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2022 09:13:30 +1000, Trevor Wilson
> <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:
>
>> On 22/05/2022 9:09 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> Dutton is likely to be the new leader of the Coalition!
>>
>> **Yep. Very likely. A Nazi in charge of a party full of Nazis.
>>
>>> Albanese will be backstabbed shortly (before Christmas) by freak
>>> animal Penny Wong, or a similar farm animal.
>>
>> **Not a snowball's chance in Hell. For two reasons:
>>
>> 1) Labor will give Albo a chance to work in what is likely to be a
>> minority government.
>> 2) Labor has itself structured such that leaders being stabbed in the
>> back is extremely unlikely.
>>
>> That said, we can only hope that Penny Wong is leader at the next
>> election. She is smart, talented and would make a formidable leader.
>>

>>> Both parties won't acknowledge what a woman or a man is!
>>
>> **You're a fucking idiot.
>>
> You think you know what a idiot is
> Hint look in the Mirror!

**I'm not the one praying to some mysterious sky monster that performs
magic tricks. Allegedly.

>>> Answer, get ready to avert ones eyes!!
>>> A boy has a penis, a girl has a vagina (our creator decides)
>>
>> **Yep. I was right. You're a fucking idiot. There is no "creator".
>>
> Who made your Mobile phone?

**It EVOLVED from fundamental research and development, starting with
Tesla and Marconi and was built on the efforts of tens of thousands
engineers working over the past 100+ years. The manufacturer is Oppo,
but Oppo, like most manufacturers, purchases the 'building blocks' that
make up a modern mobile 'phone from dozens of different manufacturers
all over the planet.

Re: Scummo is gone

<op.1mjn3nl4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=13867&group=aus.politics#13867

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 10:39:13 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 22 May 2022 00:39 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> How good is that?

>> Just as mindlessly one eyed and bigoted as always given that
>> Albo is even more of a liar and won't be closing any coal mines.

> We'll see.

We have already, you completely mindlessly one eyed and bigoted as always.

> As I have stated many times: Albo is a poor choice for PM.

The voters said very clearly what they thoiught about Rudd, Gillard and
Shorten.

> Scummo was worse. MUCH worse.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic one eyed
fantasyland.