Only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core. -- Hannah Arendt

aus+uk / aus.politics / The Queens Coup - Jenny Hocking

SubjectAuthor
* The Queens Coup - Jenny Hockingabc
+* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|`* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
| `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|  `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|   `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|    `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingDaniel65
|     `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|      `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|       `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|        `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|         `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|          `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|           `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|            `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
|             `* The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingPetzl
|              `- The Queens Coup - Jenny HockingRod Speed
+* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
|`* Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
| `- Listening To Stupid Peoplecorella
+- Silveringcorella
+- Solid Rockcorella
+- I Saw Whitlamcorella
+* Happy Holidays aus.politics*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
|+* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
||`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| +* Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| | +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsTrevor Wilson
|| | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsOzix
|| |  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
|| |   `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
|| `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsabc
||  `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsPetzl
||   `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||    `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||     `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||      `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||       `* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        +* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        | `* Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
||        |  `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
||        `- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
|+- Happy Holidays aus.politicsFran
|`* Happy Holidays aus.politicsDaniel65
| +- Happy Holidays aus.politicsRod Speed
| `- Happy Holidays aus.politicspetzl
`* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
 `* Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- Being A Lump Of Mattercorella
  +- To Improve Your Genescorella
  +- 68886corella
  +- Grieg - Holberg Suitecorella
  +* 66033corella
  |`- 66033corella
  +- 33633corella
  +* 144900corella
  |+- 144900corella
  |`* 144900corella
  | `- 144900corella
  +- _J._Haydn_-_Hob_I:99_-_Symphony_No._99_in_E_flat_majcorella
  +- 310020013corella
  +- Sir Don Bradman wrote to Malcolm FraserNomen Nescio
  +* "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  |`- "Paper 54, Problems of the Lucifer Rebellion"corella
  +- Lionscorella
  +- 9288corella
  +* 56665corella
  |`- 56665corella
  +* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | +* The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | |+- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | | |`* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  | | | `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  | | `* The Deafening SilenceFran
  | |  `- The Deafening SilencePetzl
  | `* The Deafening SilencePeter Jason
  |  `* The Deafening SilenceTrevor Wilson
  |   `- The Deafening SilenceRod Speed
  +- 1807081corella
  +* 1807081corella
  |`- 1807081corella
  +- Rainbow lorikeetcorella
  +* Here we go again...Peter Jason
  |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  | `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |  `* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...WhataWonderfulWorld
  |   |`- Here we go again...Petzl
  |   +* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   |`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |   | `- Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |   `* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    +* Here we go again...petzl
  |    |+* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    ||`* Here we go again...Petzl
  |    || `* Here we go again...Rod Speed
  |    |`* Here we go again...Daniel65
  |    `* Here we go again...Fran
  +* What Is On The Insidecorella
  +* Happy New Year aus.politicsÖrdög
  +- OT: The chicken came home to roost!Ördög
  +* OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and theÖrdög
  +* The liar tweets tonightFran
  +* Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious CycleLars
  +* Quite on topic in aus.pol. too: Alt-Right Xtianity manufacturesÖrdög
  +* OT: The Orange menace from Mar-a Lago and ... CHINA...CHINA...CHINAÖrdög
  +* voiceMax
  +- Owlscorella
  +* 887788corella
  +- Dolf doesn't know words to Khe Sanh UNAUSTRALIAN!Nomen Nescio
  +* YO Twevor Wilson, you ignorant piece of convict spawn shite!KKKernal Corn
  +- Ethics for the world of business is an unaffordable luxury.Ördög
  +* AUKUS submarines now in doubtSmokie
  `- The Clean And The Uncleancorella

Pages:1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738
Re: Here we go again...

<9ta1rht9bin4qkq1mru5ha2bcikaeffstg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19881&group=aus.politics#19881

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Here we go again...
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:40:07 +1100
References: <7bvrqh55q59hr7mtrh9ric5q86stjp6irk@4ax.com> <i8asqhhlv2bcija56c874dtn0v6hs3mslj@4ax.com> <op.1xyqc0isbyq249@pvr2.lan> <u5csqh9h7q2c971m33qvkee8s8adv9sbv4@4ax.com> <tomako$kget$1@dont-email.me> <47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com> <op.1x0c1ridbyq249@pvr2.lan> <1fnuqhl4ncikhjjc4eohvdhhf9f6vhglo2@4ax.com> <op.1x0g7nsobyq249@pvr2.lan> <4rbvqh5r4eu2hgvoj9dsgquk2sjpl2eiop@4ax.com> <op.1x1uk101byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:40 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:25:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> Not even possible for LBJ to organise the assassination that quickly,
>>> stupid.
>
>> Started in 1957 by CIA
>> <https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/declassified-docs-reveal-links-between-lee-harvey-oswald-and-cia>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2omvka74
>
>Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> The CIA orchestrated Kenney's death in retaliation for his removal of
>> CIA Director Allen Dulles following the botched Bay of Pigs Invasion.
>
>Hang on, you just claimed that LBJ had him assassinated because JFK
>embarassed LBJ days before he was shot. You can't have it both ways.
>
>> NARA's declassification of documents has shed light on some potential
>> links between Oswald and the CIA.
>
>Unsurprising given that Oswald had been to Russia and returned.
>
>It would be a fucking sight more surprising if the CIA didnt know about
>that.
>
>> It was already known that as a
>> Marine Oswald was stationed at Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan in
>> 1957.
>
>So just a tad unlikely that the CIA would have decided to use
>him to shoot JFK 6 years later, stupid.
>
>> The base was also a hub for the CIA's psychedelic drug research,
>> and some have already suggested Oswald may have been a subject of the
>> agency's experiments, according to The Intercept.
>
>Even more pathethic than the previous shit.
>

>Why are you such a sucker for every conspiracy theory going ?
>
>Did you have a massive short circuit between your ears ?

Happy New Year Rod.
Cut down on the media chook food you swallow.
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

Re: Here we go again...

<i4b1rhpq16vrbg022b63e0he4qi266403j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19882&group=aus.politics#19882

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:53:43 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:53 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:31:34 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> But you and your ilk read "Feeding the chooks" media nothing else and
>> like most are hypnotized by it.
>> Use https://duckduckgo.com for news searches. not Google
>> I use Google for video and maps, not much else
>
>And are a sucker for every stupid conspiracy theory going.
>
>> How do Biden/Obama get billions on US$200,000 a year as POTUS
>
>There are no billions, stupid.

We know minimum a never had a proper job has $70 million from thieving
lying and killing and would never hold a real job.
Then How did "middle class Joe" amass a giant personal fortune?
Thieving lying and killing, neither would ever hold a real job.
Try something other than media chook food Rod.
<https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/biden-family-scheme-unravels/>
https://tinyurl.com/y8ngfalh
The Biden family scheme unravels
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

OT: The chicken came home to roost!

<Vd2sL.1010811$w1nd.27138@fx10.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19883&group=aus.politics#19883

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: OT: The chicken came home to roost!
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 08:56:02 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 21:56 UTC

*Republican Election Official Pleads Guilty To Massive Voter Fraud*
/Farron Balanced, 312K subscribers, 73,939 views 1 Jan 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gboaTq3GsnA>

"A Republican elections commissioner in New York is planning on pleading
guilty to felony charges of voter fraud in just a few days after a
massive federal investigation uncovered copious amounts of fraud in the
state - with nearly all of it involving Republicans. This is just
further proof that every accusation from the GOP is actually an
admission, and Farron Cousins explains why the Republican Party is
completely silent about what happened in New York."

Link:
<https://www.timesunion.com/state/article/Rensselaer-elections-commissioner-to-plead-guilty-17681350.php>

*This transcript was auto-generated. Please excuse any typos.

A Republican election commissioner in the state of New York has decided
to plead guilty to felony charges of voter fraud. Voter fraud. That
allegedly, according to the complaint, took place over the span of two
years. The election official in question, uh, ma'am, by the name of
Jason Schofield. Of course, as I said, Republican was serving a four
year term, and actually on the day, on the day, he decided to plead
guilty, change his plea from not guilty to guilty. Uh, he did that in
the morning, that afternoon, the election board voted 16 to two to give
him another four year term. Now, it's unclear whether or not those
voters on that election board knew, uh, that he was about to plead
guilty to a two year voter fraud scheme and also cooperate with the
FBI's investigation into massive voter fraud in Rinser County. But
either way, they had to have known something was up because the guy was
arrested in September.

So guilty, not guilty, whatever his plea was, they knew that he was
facing a massive criminal investigation and criminal charges, and yet
they still voted to give him another four year term. That is how corrupt
these Republicans are. So here's what the scheme was, again, allegedly,
according to the filings, over the span of two years, uh, what they
allegedly did was gather up a bunch of absentee ballots for people that
did not request absentee ballots, filled them out themselves and turned
them all in, you know, pretty cut and dry there. People didn't want
absentee ballots, so they said, okay, we're not gonna, not gonna do that
for you. But then they took the absentee ballot themselves, filled it
out as if they were the person and voted. Now, Shefield is not the only
Republican that has already gone down for this scheme. Another woman who
also served with the election commission has also been charged.

There's two more Republicans that are also under investigation. They
have not been charged yet, but charges will likely be coming against
them. As I mentioned, the FBI is the one conducting this investigation,
but it is running parallel to a state investigation. This is a big deal,
right? This is a, a ton of voter fraud, a scheme that went on for years
involving all Republicans. So the big question I have now that this
guy's gonna plead guilty, he goes back to court January 11th. That is
when he is going to officially plead guilty, but he's already filed his
intent. Um, where's the Republicans on this, right? I mean, for, for the
last two years, basically, while this whole scheme was playing out,
we've heard Republicans talk about nothing but voter fraud Over
Democrats are out there stealing elections. They're doing the

Kind of thing that Mr. Schofield has been accused of doing. So this has
been news, like I said, since September when he was first arrested by
the FBI outside of his home. You would think Republicans out there would
be like, good, let's get rid of the voter fraud. People, you know,
whether it's Democrat, Republican, we don't care if you're committing
fraud, if you're breaking the law, get 'em outta here. Nothing crickets,
worse than crickets, because it's just dead silence. Th this is exactly
what they've been looking for. All right? This is the kind of stuff that
Mike Lindell has said, oh, we're gonna prove all this. Here it is, bud.
The problem is it's your party, and at this point, it's becoming crystal
clear that every Republican accusation is really just an admission.
Because if you want to find widespread voter fraud, you need look no
further than the modern Republican party."
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Reality bites Petz's hind quarters!
MAGA/GOP...the true home of voter fraud!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and the generation industry.

<gv2sL.2281542$WRz3.2051661@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19884&group=aus.politics#19884

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and the
generation industry.
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 09:14:34 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 22:14 UTC

Capitalist conservative libertarianism shows it true face.

Fuck the common people, fuck humanitarian emergencies, fuck the
environment! Just as long as the shareholders, the upper managements and
the paid off rightwing politicians remain more than happy, all is well.
~~~

*AGAIN: Texas Power EMERGENCY, Power Plants Fail*
/David Pakman Show, 1.58M subscribers, 14,047 views 1 Jan 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeUuG9YN3tk>

"Texas has yet another power emergency in the midst of historic cold
weather as a power plant fails'

Link:
<https://www.newsweek.com/greg-abbott-faces-texas-grid-emergency-power-plants-fail-1769570>
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

This is the ultimate outcome of what happens when ideologically driven
privatisation of even the most essential public services by the fully
corrupt rightwing politics is not stopped and reversed in time.

Sadly, this is exactly what Alzheimer Rod and his extreme capitalist ilk
wants for OZ too.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x2bsmwbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19885&group=aus.politics#19885

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 09:37:24 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 22:37 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:40:07 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:25:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Started in 1957 by CIA
>>> <https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/declassified-docs-reveal-links-between-lee-harvey-oswald-and-cia>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2omvka74
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>
>>> The CIA orchestrated Kenney's death in retaliation for his removal of
>>> CIA Director Allen Dulles following the botched Bay of Pigs Invasion.
>>
>> Hang on, you just claimed that LBJ had him assassinated because JFK
>> embarassed LBJ days before he was shot. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>> NARA's declassification of documents has shed light on some potential
>>> links between Oswald and the CIA.
>>
>> Unsurprising given that Oswald had been to Russia and returned.
>>
>> It would be a fucking sight more surprising if the CIA didnt know about
>> that.
>>
>>> It was already known that as a
>>> Marine Oswald was stationed at Naval Air Facility Atsugi in Japan in
>>> 1957.
>>
>> So just a tad unlikely that the CIA would have decided to use
>> him to shoot JFK 6 years later, stupid.
>>
>>> The base was also a hub for the CIA's psychedelic drug research,
>>> and some have already suggested Oswald may have been a subject of the
>>> agency's experiments, according to The Intercept.
>>
>> Even more pathethic than the previous shit.
>>

>> Why are you such a sucker for every conspiracy theory going ?
>>
>> Did you have a massive short circuit between your ears ?
>>
> Happy New Year Rod.

Same to you.

> Cut down on the media chook food you swallow.

Cut down on the stupid conspiracy theorys you gorge on.

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x2b97adbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19886&group=aus.politics#19886

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 09:47:57 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 22:47 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> But you and your ilk read "Feeding the chooks" media nothing else and
>>> like most are hypnotized by it.

>>> Use https://duckduckgo.com for news searches. not Google
>>> I use Google for video and maps, not much else

>> And are a sucker for every stupid conspiracy theory going.

>>> How do Biden/Obama get billions on US$200,000 a year as POTUS

>> There are no billions, stupid.

> We know minimum a never had a proper job

Biden has had a well paid job for almost all of his working life.

> has $70 million

You have no idea how much Biden and Obama have.

> from thieving lying

Your beloved orange idol has done all of that
and only got to where is is now financially
because of what he inherited from his dad
and what he stole from banks and those
actually stupid enough to hand him in
donations and has never had a real job.

> and killing

Just another stupid conspiracy theory.

> and would never hold a real job.

He did in fact have one before politics. Unlike Trump.

> Then How did "middle class Joe" amass a giant personal fortune?

There is no giant personal fortune.

> Thieving lying and killing, neither would ever hold a real job.
> Try something other than media chook food Rod.
> <https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/biden-family-scheme-unravels/>
> https://tinyurl.com/y8ngfalh
> The Biden family scheme unravels

Just because some fool journo claims something...

And Trump's has unravelled FAR more comprehensively.

Re: OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and the generation industry.

<63b0be4e$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19887&group=aus.politics#19887

generation industry.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 06:57:18 +0800
 by: Ozix - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 22:57 UTC

Ördög wrote:
> Capitalist conservative libertarianism shows it true face.
>
> Fuck the common people, fuck humanitarian emergencies, fuck the
> environment! Just as long as the shareholders, the upper managements and
> the paid off rightwing politicians remain more than happy, all is well.
> ~~~

Rather the problem is that those rugged individualists are not connected
to the national energy grid, so cannot import electricity when shit
craps out. Just to escape a little bit of federal regulation.

Re: OT: The real pleasures of a fully privatised power grid and the generation industry.

<%s3sL.2442971$MJk2.767238@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19888&group=aus.politics#19888

generation industry.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 10:20:24 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 23:20 UTC

Ozix

> Ördög
>> Capitalist conservative libertarianism shows it true face.
>>
>> Fuck the common people, fuck humanitarian emergencies, fuck the
>> environment! Just as long as the shareholders, the upper managements
>> and the paid off rightwing politicians remain more than happy, all is
>> well.
>> ~~~
>>

> Rather the problem is that those rugged individualists are not connected
> to the national energy grid, so cannot import electricity when shit
> craps out. Just to escape a little bit of federal regulation.

That so called "rugged individualism" among the rightwing politicians in
Texas is exactly what the terminology "conservative capitalist
libertarianism" covers.
Ain't it funny how these creeps go out their ways to get rid of even the
last tiny bit of state regulation over anything that is related
business, the protection of the environment and their money hoarding
practices yet they regard all that culture wars crap as something to be
brutally enforced by the state.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Here we go again...

<glk1rhhoottjmacmvc9oitepkkjf8u438s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19889&group=aus.politics#19889

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 11:26:11 +1100
References: <i8asqhhlv2bcija56c874dtn0v6hs3mslj@4ax.com> <op.1xyqc0isbyq249@pvr2.lan> <u5csqh9h7q2c971m33qvkee8s8adv9sbv4@4ax.com> <tomako$kget$1@dont-email.me> <47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com> <op.1x0c1ridbyq249@pvr2.lan> <1fnuqhl4ncikhjjc4eohvdhhf9f6vhglo2@4ax.com> <op.1x0g7nsobyq249@pvr2.lan> <4rbvqh5r4eu2hgvoj9dsgquk2sjpl2eiop@4ax.com> <op.1x1uk101byq249@pvr2.lan> <9ta1rht9bin4qkq1mru5ha2bcikaeffstg@4ax.com> <op.1x2bsmwbbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:26 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 09:37:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:40:07 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 03:25:39 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Just because some fool claims something...

>>> Hang on, you just claimed that LBJ had him assassinated because JFK
>>> embarassed LBJ days before he was shot. You can't have it both ways.

>>> Unsurprising given that Oswald had been to Russia and returned.
>>>
>>> It would be a fucking sight more surprising if the CIA didnt know about
>>> that.

>>> So just a tad unlikely that the CIA would have decided to use
>>> him to shoot JFK 6 years later, stupid.

>>> Even more pathethic than the previous shit.
>>>

>>> Why are you such a sucker for every conspiracy theory going ?
>>>
>>> Did you have a massive short circuit between your ears ?
>>>
>> Happy New Year Rod.
>
>Same to you.
>
>> Cut down on the media chook food you swallow.
>
>Cut down on the stupid conspiracy theorys you gorge on.

Thie CIA provide your chook food, you pig out on!
<https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird>
Inside Operation Mockingbird — The CIA’s Plan To Infiltrate The Media
By Kara Goldfarb
Published December 4, 2021
Updated January 21, 2022
Operation Mockingbird was an alleged CIA project that recruited
journalists to write fake stories promoting government ideas while
dispelling communist ones.
--
Petzl
Every time I speak of the haters and losers

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://youtu.be/kGg4Oywfbyw

Re: Here we go again...

<52l1rh9el0o0p4gh7jllt5rpfglj2p43bn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19890&group=aus.politics#19890

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 11:42:48 +1100
References: <7bvrqh55q59hr7mtrh9ric5q86stjp6irk@4ax.com> <i8asqhhlv2bcija56c874dtn0v6hs3mslj@4ax.com> <op.1xyqc0isbyq249@pvr2.lan> <u5csqh9h7q2c971m33qvkee8s8adv9sbv4@4ax.com> <tomako$kget$1@dont-email.me> <47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com> <toosgb$vh0t$1@dont-email.me> <0300rhlnsvkj245rc85n3602a158nlak6d@4ax.com> <op.1x1uuw0abyq249@pvr2.lan> <i4b1rhpq16vrbg022b63e0he4qi266403j@4ax.com> <op.1x2b97adbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:42 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 09:47:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> And are a sucker for every stupid conspiracy theory going.

>>> There are no billions, stupid.
>
>> We know minimum a never had a proper job
>
>Biden has had a well paid job for almost all of his working life.

Before politics he was working as low paid fill-in teacher at a law
school

>> has $70 million
>
>You have no idea how much Biden and Obama have.

Thats what google gave

>> from thieving lying
>
>Your beloved orange idol has done all of that
>and only got to where is is now financially
>because of what he inherited from his dad
>and what he stole from banks and those
>actually stupid enough to hand him in
>donations and has never had a real job.
>
>> and killing
>
>Just another stupid conspiracy theory.

Nope Obama and Biden started the Ukraine war in 2012.

>> and would never hold a real job.
>
>He did in fact have one before politics. Unlike Trump.

Trump was a self made multi-billionaire who lost money as an elected
president.
Biden was a incompetent part time school teacher

>> Then How did "middle class Joe" amass a giant personal fortune?
>
>There is no giant personal fortune.
>
>> Thieving lying and killing, neither would ever hold a real job.
>> Try something other than media chook food Rod.
>> <https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/biden-family-scheme-unravels/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/y8ngfalh
>> The Biden family scheme unravels
>
>Just because some fool journo claims something...
>
>And Trump's has unravelled FAR more comprehensively.

Only in your CIA chook food media srarted after they had President
Kennedy murdered
https://tinyurl.com/2nynewxp
Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
The most courageous newscast in 60 years. The CIA’s murder of my uncle
was a successful coup d'état from which our democracy has never
recovered.
**********************
Source of Rod's chook food
https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird
Inside Operation Mockingbird — The CIA’s Plan To Infiltrate The Media
By Kara Goldfarb
Published December 4, 2021
Updated January 21, 2022
Operation Mockingbird was an alleged CIA project that recruited
journalists to write fake stories promoting government ideas while
dispelling communist ones.
--
Petzl
IN A WORLD OF PROPAGANDA, THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS A CONSPIRACY.

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x2kkukcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19891&group=aus.politics#19891

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 12:47:08 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 01:47 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 11:26:11 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 09:37:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:40:07 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Happy New Year Rod.
>>
>> Same to you.
>>
>>> Cut down on the media chook food you swallow.
>>
>> Cut down on the stupid conspiracy theorys you gorge on.

> Thie CIA provide your chook food, you pig out on!

Just another stupid conspiracy theory.

> <https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird>
> Inside Operation Mockingbird — The CIA’s Plan To Infiltrate The Media
> By Kara Goldfarb
> Published December 4, 2021
> Updated January 21, 2022
> Operation Mockingbird was an alleged CIA project that recruited
> journalists to write fake stories promoting government ideas while
> dispelling communist ones.

They never recruit any journos in the two media outlets I use.

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x2k5fhrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19892&group=aus.politics#19892

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 12:59:29 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 01:59 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 11:42:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 09:47:57 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> We know minimum a never had a proper job
>>
>> Biden has had a well paid job for almost all of his working life.

> Before politics he was working as low paid fill-in teacher at a law
> school

Wrong. as always. He was in fact a lawyer with his own law firm.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#Marriages,_law_school,_and_early_career_(1966%E2%80%931973)

A real job and nothing like your orange fuckwit who
was always just a parasite off his dad.

>>> has $70 million
>>
>> You have no idea how much Biden and Obama have.
>>
> Thats what google gave

And you are actually stupid to believe any shit
some fool who claims something on google.

>>> from thieving lying
>>
>> Your beloved orange idol has done all of that
>> and only got to where is is now financially
>> because of what he inherited from his dad
>> and what he stole from banks and those
>> actually stupid enough to hand him in
>> donations and has never had a real job.
>>
>>> and killing
>>
>> Just another stupid conspiracy theory.

> Nope Obama and Biden started the Ukraine war in 2012.

Just another stupid conspiracy theory.

>>> and would never hold a real job.
>>
>> He did in fact have one before politics. Unlike Trump.

> Trump was a self made multi-billionaire

Bullshit. He used his dad's money and lost most of it.

> who lost money as an elected president.

Lost far more before he ever was elected prez.

> Biden was a incompetent part time school teacher

Just another of your bare faced pig ignorant lies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden#Marriages,_law_school,_and_early_career_(1966%E2%80%931973)

>>> Then How did "middle class Joe" amass a giant personal fortune?
>>
>> There is no giant personal fortune.
>>
>>> Thieving lying and killing, neither would ever hold a real job.
>>> Try something other than media chook food Rod.
>>> <https://nypost.com/2022/04/10/biden-family-scheme-unravels/>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/y8ngfalh
>>> The Biden family scheme unravels
>>
>> Just because some fool journo claims something...
>>
>> And Trump's has unravelled FAR more comprehensively.

<reams of stupid conspiracy theory shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: Here we go again...

<6ru1rh18526qbfqu7hekq97p1guc856s7b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19893&group=aus.politics#19893

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 14:25:17 +1100
References: <i8asqhhlv2bcija56c874dtn0v6hs3mslj@4ax.com> <op.1xyqc0isbyq249@pvr2.lan> <u5csqh9h7q2c971m33qvkee8s8adv9sbv4@4ax.com> <tomako$kget$1@dont-email.me> <47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com> <toosgb$vh0t$1@dont-email.me> <0300rhlnsvkj245rc85n3602a158nlak6d@4ax.com> <op.1x1uuw0abyq249@pvr2.lan> <i4b1rhpq16vrbg022b63e0he4qi266403j@4ax.com> <op.1x2b97adbyq249@pvr2.lan> <52l1rh9el0o0p4gh7jllt5rpfglj2p43bn@4ax.com> <op.1x2k5fhrbyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 03:25 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 12:59:29 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 11:42:48 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

snipped Rod's chook food
<https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird>
Operation Mockingbird was a CIA project that recruited journalists to
write fake stories promoting government ideas while dispelling
communist ones

This video Newsmax confirms this fact.
You even seen the Twitter files released by Democrat Elon Musk
or only your chook food.
<https://www.newsmax.com/us/donald-trump-network-ratings/2022/12/31/id/1102570/>
https://tinyurl.com/2m7pbvbb
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core.
Our Legal System is CORRUPT, our Judges (and Justices!)
are highly partisan, compromised or just plain scared,
our Borders are OPEN, our Elections are Rigged,
Inflation is RAMPANT, gas prices and food costs
are through the roof, our Military Leadership is Woke,
our Country is going to HELL,
and Michael Sussmann is not guilty. How’s everything else doing?
Enjoy your day!!!
Donald J Trump

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x2rrsn3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19894&group=aus.politics#19894

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 15:22:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 04:22 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> <https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird>
> Operation Mockingbird was a CIA project that recruited journalists to
> write fake stories promoting government ideas while dispelling
> communist ones

They never recruited any of the journos that work for the media I use.

I'm not stupid enough to use any yankee media.

Re: Here we go again...

<4se2rh5a51q298m81b4j79kmh4gvceluqm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19895&group=aus.politics#19895

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 18:55:45 +1100
References: <u5csqh9h7q2c971m33qvkee8s8adv9sbv4@4ax.com> <tomako$kget$1@dont-email.me> <47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com> <toosgb$vh0t$1@dont-email.me> <0300rhlnsvkj245rc85n3602a158nlak6d@4ax.com> <op.1x1uuw0abyq249@pvr2.lan> <i4b1rhpq16vrbg022b63e0he4qi266403j@4ax.com> <op.1x2b97adbyq249@pvr2.lan> <52l1rh9el0o0p4gh7jllt5rpfglj2p43bn@4ax.com> <op.1x2k5fhrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <6ru1rh18526qbfqu7hekq97p1guc856s7b@4ax.com> <op.1x2rrsn3byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 07:55 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 15:22:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> <https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird>
>> Operation Mockingbird was a CIA project that recruited journalists to
>> write fake stories promoting government ideas while dispelling
>> communist ones
>
>They never recruited any of the journos that work for the media I use.
>
>I'm not stupid enough to use any yankee media.

Your recounts to me say you do!
You just to full of chook food!
Easy to fool people, but it is almost impossible to convince people
that they have been fooled
this is a description of a fed chook.

Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken as a lesson to
his followers. He then set the chicken on the floor a short distance
away. The chicken was bloodied and suffering immensely, yet, when
Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the chicken it followed
him around. He said to his followers This is how easy it is to govern
stupid people, they will follow you no matter how much pain you cause
them, as long as you throw them a little worthless treat once in a
while" , yet, when Stalin began to toss some bits of wheat toward the
[...]

<op.1x21r61ibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19896&group=aus.politics#19896

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 18:58:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 07:58 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> <https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird>
>>> Operation Mockingbird was a CIA project that recruited journalists to
>>> write fake stories promoting government ideas while dispelling
>>> communist ones

>> They never recruited any of the journos that work for the media I use.

>> I'm not stupid enough to use any yankee media.

> Your recounts to me say you do!

Nope, I use our ABC Just In and the BBC RSS.

Re: Here we go again...

<torhi6$1bsed$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19897&group=aus.politics#19897

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 19:51:16 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 08:51 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 1/1/23 9:37 am:
> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:40:07 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

<Snip>

>> Happy New Year Rod.
>
> Same to you.
>
>> Cut down on the media chook food you swallow.
>
> Cut down on the stupid conspiracy theorys you gorge on.

I wouldn't mind so much IF IT WERE *OUR* MEDIA AND/OR GOVERNMENT but why
does Petzl have to recite all this Yank crap in aus.politics (emphasis
on the *aus* )

Maybe Petzl could have made that his New Years resolution!

Happy New Year everyone!!
--
Daniel

Re: Here we go again...

<op.1x26c7p8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19898&group=aus.politics#19898

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2023 20:37:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 09:37 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 19:51:16 +1100, Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> Rod Speed wrote on 1/1/23 9:37 am:
>> On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 08:40:07 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <Snip>
>
>>> Happy New Year Rod.
>> Same to you.
>>
>>> Cut down on the media chook food you swallow.
>> Cut down on the stupid conspiracy theorys you gorge on.

> I wouldn't mind so much IF IT WERE *OUR* MEDIA AND/OR GOVERNMENT

He does that a bit with Albo and Whitlam getting sacked
and the other terminal stupidity about our constitution
only allowing xtian god botherers to be MPs and judges etc.

> but why does Petzl have to recite all this Yank crap in aus.politics
> (emphasis on the *aus* )

Presumably because the yank media has a lot more of it than ours does.

> Maybe Petzl could have made that his New Years resolution!

Then he would have nothing to talk about.

> Happy New Year everyone!!

Same to everyone, its been absolutely gloriouis
weather here right thru from xmas eve to today.
First decent sign of summer, very late this year.

The liar tweets tonight

<tors9h$1d1e6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19899&group=aus.politics#19899

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: The liar tweets tonight
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 22:54:26 +1100
 by: Fran - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 11:54 UTC

A bit late but I've only just seen this and I'm sure some will
appreciate it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkU1ob_lHCw

Re: Here we go again...

<74r3rht8nc1eb19mnc0te9l786ramnu01t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19900&group=aus.politics#19900

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 07:34:07 +1100
References: <u5csqh9h7q2c971m33qvkee8s8adv9sbv4@4ax.com> <tomako$kget$1@dont-email.me> <47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com> <toosgb$vh0t$1@dont-email.me> <0300rhlnsvkj245rc85n3602a158nlak6d@4ax.com> <op.1x1uuw0abyq249@pvr2.lan> <i4b1rhpq16vrbg022b63e0he4qi266403j@4ax.com> <op.1x2b97adbyq249@pvr2.lan> <52l1rh9el0o0p4gh7jllt5rpfglj2p43bn@4ax.com> <op.1x2k5fhrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <6ru1rh18526qbfqu7hekq97p1guc856s7b@4ax.com> <op.1x2rrsn3byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 20:34 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 15:22:30 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> <https://allthatsinteresting.com/operation-mockingbird>
>> Operation Mockingbird was a CIA project that recruited journalists to
>> write fake stories promoting government ideas while dispelling
>> communist ones
>
>They never recruited any of the journos that work for the media I use.

The media you use is just chook food.
Much of Australian media is just regurgitated chook food from
somewhere else (including wikipedia info about Biden)

People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to.
<https://academic.oup.com/jah/article-abstract/98/4/1075/922221?redirectedFrom=fulltext>
https://tinyurl.com/2fsfa783
The 1967 Central Intelligence Agency Scandal: Catalyst in a
Transforming Relationship between State and People

>I'm not stupid enough to use any yankee media.
--
Petzl
The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody
had decided not to see.

Re: The liar tweets tonight

<028df9b3-ccf0-4858-b3e4-45382691f703n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19901&group=aus.politics#19901

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 12:38:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The liar tweets tonight
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 20:38 UTC

On Sunday, January 1, 2023 at 10:54:27 PM UTC+11, Fran wrote:
> A bit late but I've only just seen this and I'm sure some will
> appreciate it:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkU1ob_lHCw

More Fran media Chook food for your brain
People who listen to comrade Fran deserve to be lied to.
<https://academic.oup.com/jah/article-abstract/98/4/1075/922221?redirectedFrom=fulltext>
https://tinyurl.com/2fsfa783
The 1967 Central Intelligence Agency Scandal: Catalyst in a
Transforming Relationship between State and People
--
Petzl
We know the inane Dumb3 are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying.
"Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn"

Re: Here we go again...

<m5s3rh1pd495ggqc9uj5ej0qdfb54v3al9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19902&group=aus.politics#19902

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 07:46:28 +1100
References: <47f852a9-9d31-42be-aebc-9d6bd52abeb0n@googlegroups.com> <toosgb$vh0t$1@dont-email.me> <0300rhlnsvkj245rc85n3602a158nlak6d@4ax.com> <op.1x1uuw0abyq249@pvr2.lan> <i4b1rhpq16vrbg022b63e0he4qi266403j@4ax.com> <op.1x2b97adbyq249@pvr2.lan> <52l1rh9el0o0p4gh7jllt5rpfglj2p43bn@4ax.com> <op.1x2k5fhrbyq249@pvr2.lan> <6ru1rh18526qbfqu7hekq97p1guc856s7b@4ax.com> <op.1x2rrsn3byq249@pvr2.lan> <4se2rh5a51q298m81b4j79kmh4gvceluqm@4ax.com> <op.1x21r61ibyq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 20:46 UTC

On Sun, 01 Jan 2023 18:58:44 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> They never recruited any of the journos that work for the media I use.
>
>>> I'm not stupid enough to use any yankee media.
>
>> Your recounts to me say you do!
>
>Nope, I use our ABC Just In and the BBC RSS.

Just leftie crap have they mentioned the Elon Musk Twitter files at
all?
--
Petzl
"What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth.

Re: Happy New Year aus.politics

<0it3rhpif2doa8hv3sh18asou7psbjhmf5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19903&group=aus.politics#19903

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Happy New Year aus.politics
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 08:19:18 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:19 UTC

On Sun, 1 Jan 2023 07:44:28 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>Well, we've reached 2023 and Usenet and this newsgroup still
>exist....barely.
>
>Anyhow, I am back!

Thanx for the warning.

>That is surely to the entertainment of a few and to the misery of some
>hate filled and ego inflated others. In other words, everything remains
>as before. Ain't that great?!

Yeah. Every man thinks only of himself and his immediate family (if
they're lucky) and the rest can go to the devil!

>I saw, that the end of the year holidays had not stopped our village
>idiot spewing conspiracy word salads devoid of any coherence, "logic"
>and relevance to 2023. I also don't expect that to change! In fact, as a
>direct effect of his rampant senility and full submersion into the
>social media sewers it can only get worse.

Logic? Reason? ....uh wot? Party Pooper!

>The same goes for the pathological climate science denialism and fossil
>fuel addiction of Alzheimer Rod Speed. Although there could be a sliver
>of hope for him...apparently bloodthirsty communist (just joking) Cuba
>has already reached stage four trials of some really promising Alzheimer
>medication quite unlike that fully libertarian rage capitalist US of A.
>Interesting!

You are wearing out your synapses with all this. Just sit back &
relax......
https://tinyurl.com/2l7qbpp3
....open a can of beer and release some CO2.

Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle

<tosts9$33c2t$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19904&group=aus.politics#19904

From: lar...@hotmail.com (Lars)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,alt.global-warming,aus.politics,uk.politics.misc,sac.politics
Subject: Sea Ice and Heat: A Vicious Cycle
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:27:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lars - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:27 UTC

Melting sea ice has only a minor impact on sea level rise because the ice
is already in the ocean, but it does cause major changes to the planet.
When sea ice melts, more sunlight is absorbed by the Earth, which causes
more warming.

It�s a vicious cycle. And here�s how it works:

When solar radiation hits snow and ice, approximately 90% of it is
reflected back out to space. As global warming causes more snow and ice to
melt each summer, the ocean underneath the ice is exposed. The dark color
of ocean absorbs more incoming solar radiation, reflecting less back out
to space. In this way, melting ice causes more warming and so more ice
melts. This is known as a feedback. According to a recent scientific study
that used computer models to predict the future of Arctic sea ice, there
may be no more sea ice left in the Arctic Ocean during summer within the
next few decades

You can make a simple model that shows how the color of ice and water
impacts temperature.

What you need:

2 thermometers
A photo of what sea ice and ocean look like from a satellite (like this
one from the NASA Earth Observatory)
Tape
Watch or stopwatch
A lamp with a 75-100 watt incandescent bulb (or sunshine)

What you do:

Fix thermometers to the back of the picture using tape. One thermometer
bulb should be under ice and the other under ocean. Place the thermometers
so that when you lay the picture down on a table, they are right side up
and can be read.
Place the light about a foot above the picture. Don�t turn it on yet!
Read the thermometers before the light is turned on.
Turn on their light and record the start time.
Read the temperature of both thermometers every two minutes. Which warms
faster: the thermometer under white ice or the one under dark ocean?
Check out more icy science:

Types of Ice
Climate and Ice
Melting Arctic Sea Ice and Ocean Circulation
Compare Arctic Sea Ice Extent
A classroom version of the activity above: Looking into Surface Albedo

https://scied.ucar.edu/learning-zone/climate-change-impacts/sea-ice-and-
heat-vicious-cycle

Re: The liar tweets tonight

<F2nsL.83339$5Fj1.70895@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=19905&group=aus.politics#19905

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 08:37:38 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:37 UTC

Fran wrote:
> A bit late but I've only just seen this and I'm sure some will
> appreciate it:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkU1ob_lHCw

:-) Good one, Fran!

I also have zinger: